Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- My ArrivalI arrived in Sydney on Saturday morning around 6 am Australian time; this was after a 14 hour flight from LA and 2 prior flights from GSP to Dallas and then Dallas to LA. I passed through many time zones Posted by David.SC in Sydney, Australia | Mar 16, 2010
- AirportsI om such a neophyte in travellng I was so spoiled with YVR.
At LAX Terminal 4 I have to pay for the internet;YVR offers a free one. At LAX Terminal 4 there are no TV viewing areas with Posted by dpanusa in Donna's Trip to Australia | Mar 16, 2010
- March 16, 2010Today I woke up at 5 am after sleeping in 2hr spurts. So a little tired but a buzz at the same time because I don't want to be late to the airport. I only have to be Posted by dpanusa in Donna's Trip to Australia | Mar 16, 2010
- Day 4China fact #3: Sarah Mahar NEVER gets jet lag, and therefor is more superior to you
Today has sucked a lot.... this girls parents were a**holes to me about being a vegetarian (again). They teased me and sh**... just like Posted by SoraChan in Trip to China | Mar 14, 2010
- Day 1Day 1 - continued
So we're finally in NJ... Newark to be exact. Our plane was supposed to board at 7:03.... we didn't get on the plane until 8 -_-
Oh well, less waiting here in NJ for our Posted by SoraChan in Trip to China | Mar 14, 2010
- Goodbye SA hello OzSo apart from Cape Town we didnt spend any time in other SA cities such as Durban, PE & Johannasburg. The smaller towns seem more apealing then the noisy and busy cities. No favourite place t Posted by alineal in Ali & Neal | Mar 11, 2010
- The Schoolcraft's Amazing RaceMy husband, an American, found out the hard way just how resilient Filipinos are and how important family is to Filipinos.
One very early morning in December, my husband and I drove for an hour on dangerously icy roads to Posted by tinapay in Nomad's Land | Mar 8, 2010
- International AirportOk so I make no secret of the fact that I hate flying! I am not afraid of flying I hate the process of flying, all the rules and the horrible staff who are on power trips and of course Posted by sonya13 in NZ Adventures | Mar 7, 2010
- March 3 - 5, 2010We left the house on a Super Shuttle and in high spirits at 3:40 pm on the first leg of a multi-vehicle, multi-airplane, multi-day (I still worry about what happened to Thursday and its dose of malaria medication) journey that Posted by redtogo in Travellin' Fools | Mar 5, 2010
- Day 1
And we finally arrived! After such a long trip we were welcomed by the amazing lights and aerial views of this amazing city of Kuala Lumpur, all of us looked like little 10 year old kids in Posted by asia2010 in my malaysia adventure | Feb 1, 2010
- Olympic Fever
It was a lazy start before heading down to the metro station for the quick trip to the main heavy rail station. Upon boarding the regular service to lisboa (not the more expensive high speed one) I was very impressed Posted by paceway in RTW | Mar 3, 2010
- Delays, more delays, headaches and displaced baggage.It all started out so promising; a comfortable flight from Portland to Atlanta, a quiet seatmate, good snacks and two great movies I wanted to watch ('Precious' and 'Up In The Air'). And then came the announcement on my iPhone Posted by wthesenga in Pisco sours & potatoes | Mar 3, 2010
- We made it!!!After flying for 19hrs, we’ve made it!!! We have finally arrived at KUALA LUMPUR!!!!
Hey everyone. This is G. Posted by gpa2010 in Exotic Treasures of Malaysia | Jan 2, 2010
- Day 2: New York to CasablancaRoyal Air Maroc (RAM) was a pleasant surprise. One of the many examples of wild exaggeration about Morocco that I had read on the internet during our trip planning was that the Moroccan national airline was something like a Posted by redtogo in Travellin' Fools | Nov 17, 2006
- On the road to AfricaThe next place I move is going to be closer to an airport. In order to make our 8 a.m flight to New York (the first stop on our journey; living in the middle of the country means we Posted by redtogo in Travellin' Fools | Nov 16, 2006
- Mirrorcle WorldWe arrived into Narita International Airport at about 3 this afternoon. To get here we first flew from Calgary to Vancouver on Air Canada. We then connected on JAL
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/272990/IMG_1632_J..nes_ Posted by LETJapan in Pikachu, I Choose You!!! | Mar 3, 2010
- BKKSo hab's geschafft... nach lediglich 22stunden bin ich hier... und weils so schön ist zu reisen flieg ich auch gleich weiter nach koh samui...
grade sitze ich in der lounge von "Bangkok Airways" und lass mich mit Kaffe und Gebäck Posted by felix85 in Becoming a Divemaster | Mar 3, 2010
- DubaiEs ist jetzt 4:42 deutscher Zeit (7:42 hier) d.h. ich bin inzwischen seit 12Stunden unterwegs, sitzte grade in Dubai und warte das Gate123 öffnet um meinen Weiterflug nach Bangkok zu borden... Bissher kann ich mich nicht beklagen, Emirates ist ne Posted by felix85 in Becoming a Divemaster | Mar 2, 2010
- I Made It!After approximately 40 hours without sleep 14 hours of which were spent on a plane I arrived in Argentina. My first priority was finding a hotel. The information desk gave me some brochures. Unlike American airports there Posted by RyRyGoByBy in Taking The Long Way... | Feb 27, 2010
- IN AMERICA!!!I have now decided that I don't like flying... it's official. >_<
13 hours, on a little plane, with barely enough room to move around without your butt falling asleep in painful painful ways.
Food wasn't crash hot either, plus they took Posted by sami-UK in BRB going to England | Feb 26, 2010
- Sentosa IslandDay two of waking up in the beautiful Raffles hotel! We are pretty excited to be here and we don't really want to leave. It's beautiful here and the service is wonderful. No wonder this is such an acclaimed hotel. Posted by jcjj in Serenity in Singapore | Feb 25, 2010
- Day 9 South Africa - Flying to SingaporeHaving had 2 cloudy windy days this morning was back to sunshine and blue skies.
This was our first experience flying with Singapore Airlines - they beat BA and Virgin - they have a 32 inch seat pitch (that extra Posted by RobBuckley in Round the World in 75 days | Feb 25, 2010
- The start of the tripDepart Fairbanks Monday, March 8th 1:05 AM.
Arrive Seattle at 5:30 AM. Spending 12 hours in Seattle to wrap up some loose ends and to see my friend “Red Cloud” down near Fisherman’s Warf.
Depart Seattle 5:30 PM
Arrive Los Angeles 8:03 Posted by wardhavens in Expedition Southeast Asia | Feb 24, 2010
- The arrival Well its been memorable, I hope? Journey was fine. Flight down to London was good, 20 minutes early and got a free breakfast baguette happy days. Wait in London was a tad boring as some of you found out but Posted by LewisNolan in Lewis on Tour | Feb 24, 2010
- Here comes the sun :)Today we arrived in Dali. After a relaxing day yesterday it was off again with a 7 am flight. It was the later of the 2 available today ;)! We got to Dali at about 8:30. Posted by Arellaskye in Around the World in 87 Days | Feb 21, 2010