Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- HatchetBrian wakes up and has some motivating thoughts about staying positive. he then decides to get moving and builds a shelter to stay warm. Brian finds some food (berries) and tries to survive off them but they give him real Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Apr 1, 2010
- HatchetThe Pilot smells more and more and also aches about the pain in his shoulders. Brian starts to worry about the pilot and his pain. the pilot stars jerking around and sta Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Mar 31, 2010
- HatchetBrian goes on a plane to visit his dad, and his mom gives him a hatchet (odd gift if you ask me.) as a parting gift in the car before he gets on the plane. Brian gets on Posted by 394316 in Hatchet | Mar 31, 2010
- Travelling to Heathrow tomorrow! as the travelling begins...Well, after weeks of chatting about it, feeling different emotions, saying goodbye to people for a few months and weeks of planning, tomorrow I go to Heathrow and terminal 1 to board the Air New Zealand flight to Los Angeles. Posted by Soulman83 in So the travelling begins tomorrow.... | Mar 30, 2010
- "Don’t worry, that strap pops open only because it's broken"
I jumped off Posted by stephgrebe in When in Rome.... | Mar 29, 2010
- march 22 2010 Brisbane airport to CairnsMonday March 22 2010 sitting in the Brisbane International Airport, waiting to depart for Cairns. Flight time 6:55am
The gate 20 station area was filling up with people. Who knew so many were going to or through the Cairns airport. Posted by dpanusa in Donna's Trip to Australia | Mar 25, 2010
- The Day Has Finally Arrived.I managed to fit my entire life into 3 suitcases and a carry-on. I am sitting in the British Airways lounge waiting for my 7:30pm flight. Most of the stress is gone now.....closed up at work, all packed, Posted by ractor in Ractor's European Adventure | Mar 21, 2010
- From Russia with love...
So we stayed up for what felt like forever (actually the taxi came to get us at 3.00am) and headed off to Heathrow Terminal 1. Felt bizarre leaving cos felt like going on a normal holl as oppo Posted by RosiePony in RoJo Global Travels | Mar 21, 2010
- Across the Sea
From Dammam to London
Overnight flights stink. Especially in economy. Especially when you know you still have 18 hours of flying time after this flight. Especially when you kno Posted by sethnmon in Exploring with Transits and Treasures | Mar 20, 2010
- Day 10 - FINAL DAYSo I'm at the airport waiting for our flight to start boarding (in like 10 minutes).
I tried to buy my brother this really cool asian beverage... but apparently they're going to take it away from me because you can't have Posted by SoraChan in Trip to China | Mar 19, 2010
- March 16/17 flightThe Flight
It is now 2 hours before flight departure. i.e. 10pm and people are beginning to arrive from different directions. From the sound of the conversations, mostly people from Australia.
I ended up chatting a bit with a elderly gentleman Posted by dpanusa in Donna's Trip to Australia | Mar 20, 2010
- Farewell Europe and Coming HomeMiles traveled....877.
It was after much gimping and nearly a thousand rest stops and aching hands that we finally arrived back in London. We hopped on the bus to ride back into town from Stansted( about 1 hour north of Posted by tourdeflor in Tour de Floret | Mar 19, 2010
- Day 6China fact #5 - There are people who know Japanese in China, and if you keep yelling things out in Japanese in the middle of crowds, you're bound to find them.
Okay so today was a pretty good day. The Posted by SoraChan in Trip to China | Mar 18, 2010
- Colombo Airport, Sri LankaSo Sophie and I are currently waiting at Colombo airport for our connecting flight to Tokyo. We have been up for over 30 hours now so pretty knackered which meant the following incident seemed even more surreal. It Posted by Sambosonic in Tokyo to Bogota | Mar 17, 2010
- My ArrivalI arrived in Sydney on Saturday morning around 6 am Australian time; this was after a 14 hour flight from LA and 2 prior flights from GSP to Dallas and then Dallas to LA. I passed through many time zones Posted by David.SC in Sydney, Australia | Mar 16, 2010
- AirportsI om such a neophyte in travellng I was so spoiled with YVR.
At LAX Terminal 4 I have to pay for the internet;YVR offers a free one. At LAX Terminal 4 there are no TV viewing areas with Posted by dpanusa in Donna's Trip to Australia | Mar 16, 2010
- March 16, 2010Today I woke up at 5 am after sleeping in 2hr spurts. So a little tired but a buzz at the same time because I don't want to be late to the airport. I only have to be Posted by dpanusa in Donna's Trip to Australia | Mar 16, 2010
- Day 4China fact #3: Sarah Mahar NEVER gets jet lag, and therefor is more superior to you
Today has sucked a lot.... this girls parents were a**holes to me about being a vegetarian (again). They teased me and sh**... just like Posted by SoraChan in Trip to China | Mar 14, 2010
- Day 1Day 1 - continued
So we're finally in NJ... Newark to be exact. Our plane was supposed to board at 7:03.... we didn't get on the plane until 8 -_-
Oh well, less waiting here in NJ for our Posted by SoraChan in Trip to China | Mar 14, 2010
- Goodbye SA hello OzSo apart from Cape Town we didnt spend any time in other SA cities such as Durban, PE & Johannasburg. The smaller towns seem more apealing then the noisy and busy cities. No favourite place t Posted by alineal in Ali & Neal | Mar 11, 2010
- The Schoolcraft's Amazing RaceMy husband, an American, found out the hard way just how resilient Filipinos are and how important family is to Filipinos.
One very early morning in December, my husband and I drove for an hour on dangerously icy roads to Posted by tinapay in Nomad's Land | Mar 8, 2010
- International AirportOk so I make no secret of the fact that I hate flying! I am not afraid of flying I hate the process of flying, all the rules and the horrible staff who are on power trips and of course Posted by sonya13 in NZ Adventures | Mar 7, 2010
- March 3 - 5, 2010We left the house on a Super Shuttle and in high spirits at 3:40 pm on the first leg of a multi-vehicle, multi-airplane, multi-day (I still worry about what happened to Thursday and its dose of malaria medication) journey that Posted by redtogo in Travellin' Fools | Mar 5, 2010
- Day 1
And we finally arrived! After such a long trip we were welcomed by the amazing lights and aerial views of this amazing city of Kuala Lumpur, all of us looked like little 10 year old kids in Posted by asia2010 in my malaysia adventure | Feb 1, 2010
- Olympic Fever
It was a lazy start before heading down to the metro station for the quick trip to the main heavy rail station. Upon boarding the regular service to lisboa (not the more expensive high speed one) I was very impressed Posted by paceway in RTW | Mar 3, 2010