Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- The travel back homeGoing back home was better than the 1st time. Now we knew where we were going and all, we were more relaxed. The 1st thing I had to do was go and sell my bike to Ashik from India. He Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Nov 8, 2010
- Goodbye India, hello Sri Lanka!So much has happened the past few weeks here, that I don’t recall happening during the past few years in Sweden. It’s obviously too much to write about. I’ll just capture the highlights so you don’t get bored.
After leaving Posted by Patrick_K in Kickin' it solo in Asia | Oct 22, 2010
- London Heathrow Terminal 3Here is the truth about travelling on your own- it sucks. Airport wise at least. This is from a view point of someone who has been travelling as a pair for a number of yrs! No one to watch your Posted by RosiePony in Rosie Pony Adventures | Sep 9, 2010
- Day 23 dimanche 29 août 2010 - Au Revoir Paris, A BientotGot picked up from hotel at 10 minutes to 8 am by shuttle service. Met nice couple in shuttle from Australia who travels frequently and chatted with them.
Arrived at airport and decided not to line Posted by Sydney324 in Vive La France | Aug 31, 2010
- LA LA Muggy Land....Well have landed in the states (see already American calling it the states). Interesting security process – the US Government now have my fingerprints and lovely photo where I am looking my absolute best particularly after only getting about Posted by ronnie_23 in The Intrepid Travellers | Aug 27, 2010
- Guatemala here we come! / Guatemala alla vamos!Esto es una prueba Posted by Oscarfergo in Round D World Part 2 | Aug 27, 2010
- Airport Antics and Flying FunFinally on Thursday there were no more sleeps left - not even one. Oh boy oh boy oh boy was I excited!!
At the airport there was so much to do. We took our big bags Posted by Skunky in Skunky's Intrepid Journey! | Aug 26, 2010
- AthinaJ'étais en Grèce, mais maintenant à Skopia ou en Macédoine pour les non-grecques!
À Athènes, j'ai visité l'Acropole ! Il n'y avait pas trop de touriste, j'ai donc une photo du panthénon avec moi devant sans personne d'autre!!
Par la suite, Posted by genmtl in Emmenez-moi au bout de la terre | Aug 26, 2010
- New Zealand - a ravishing beauty
My mother particularly has always wanted to visit New Zealand. Last summer (2010), we realized her dream and put together a holiday the five of us would never forget. Being the travel fanatic, I spent a month reading nothing but Posted by hobo123 in a traveling hobo | Aug 24, 2010
- MumbaiIt's been an interesting day of travelling, that's for sure! First off I met Ertan, the turkish furniture exporter. Me and Ertan had a laugh during the four hour flight from Stockholm to Istanbul, talking about all of the places Posted by Patrick_K in Kickin' it solo in Asia | Aug 22, 2010
- OsloNå sitter jeg på Gardemoen, faktisk ganske rolig, og her har jeg planer om å være de 3 neste timene. Skal ikke legge skjul på at det ble en noe tårevåt avskjed på Værnes, men nå ser jeg mye lysere Posted by heleneruud in My year in China | Aug 19, 2010
- TravelitisOi. Vey. Today has been one long, hectic, exciting, stressful, frustrating, exhilarating day. Running off of three and a half hours of sleep, I woke up to my (3rd) alarm at 4:30 am. I groggily went through my pre-departure checklist: Posted by LauraC2011 in Montreal, Je t'aime | Aug 18, 2010
- Getting to DubaiThe journey from Wellington to Auckland went without any hitches. Transferred at Auckland to the international terminal and checked into our Emirates flight. Exciting! The leg to Melbourne was great. I had two spare seats next Posted by HelenWyn in Wyn-Sanderson Adventure | Aug 18, 2010
- Foreløpig reiserute Posted by HansyP in Merete og Hanne inntar verden | Aug 17, 2010
- York to LAOK. We've arrived in LA. We've stayed overnight in a hotel at Los Angeles airport, LAX, with a view watching all the aircraft coming into land!!
The trip started at about 0100hrs whan Ann, bless her, stayed Posted by Simon Lock in The Great LA 2 NY Road Trip | Aug 16, 2010
- Sitting at the airport...1 cancelled flight = 1 later flight to Amsterdam + 1 dinner voucher.
And extra time to enjoy the Gatwick airport!!!
At least the internet here is cheaper than that on the boat.
Trace Posted by tracebc in trace evidence | Aug 16, 2010
- My Little Red BookHello everyone, I created this blog in order that people might be able to keep up with how my life in China is going. I will do my best to keep it up to date with any interesting stories, photos Posted by Biddy in My Little Red Book | Aug 15, 2010
- Im going to Harvard law schoolSo I wake up and get up and showered pretty quick, Im going to have to move fast if I want to fit everything in.
I leave at 8.20 (a bit later than planned) and head to the Havard on Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Aug 12, 2010
- Plane ride to cartagenaAfter finally tiring of all the long winded bus journeys, and knowing that to get to Cartagena from Cali it would take about 20+ hours, we opted for an hour long flight, for the bargain price of 45 squid! just Posted by Lisaann in South America | Aug 12, 2010
- 3 Hour Flight Delay. Cause? Broken Lavatory.When I made it to the YVR Airport in Vancouver yesterday in order to catch my flight home to Dallas, Texas, I could not have anticipated that I would get to spend an extra 3 hours in Canada...because of a Posted by rachwells in Wander Sphere | Aug 9, 2010
- SEA-TAC[b]Well, I'm at SEA-TAC waiting to board my flight to Philly. I can't believe that there is not a starbucks open at the Seattle airport right now. I could really use a coffee right now. Anyway, Venitia was nice enough Posted by Vriesema in West Coast Trip | Aug 9, 2010
- 1st trip to FinlandFinally m sitting down! This was my first international trip and boy! was it looooongg! lol! I was not nervous at all=> bravery runs thru ma "Greek" blood! Saying bye was hard at the Cape Town airport, but I kept Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Aug 8, 2010
- Transportetappe, San Francisco - Kona (Hawaii)Sjølv om vi ikkje skulle reise før godt ut på dagen på laurdagen, blei dagen prega av å vere en transportetappe. Etter en 5-timers flytur fra San Francisco landa vi på Big Island, nærmere bestemt Kona flyplass. Det er den Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 8, 2010
- Doha International AirportAfter a comfortable 8hr flight from Jhb to Doha, Qatar, I arrived at a very hot, very busy Doha International Airport. I intended to relax, have a drink and watch the finals of the Soccer World Cup (just as every Posted by sue_v in Time-out in Asia | Aug 7, 2010
- SUNNY QUEENSLANDORMEAU QLD
I caught the bus from Canberra to Sydney and flew with JETSTAR to sunny Queensland to spend some time with my lovely friends the Burkes.. Thanks Daryl for picking me up from the airport!
It has been fantastic just enjoying Posted by jules.trip in JULIA GREEN'S ADVENTURES | Aug 7, 2010