Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- MumbaiIt's been an interesting day of travelling, that's for sure! First off I met Ertan, the turkish furniture exporter. Me and Ertan had a laugh during the four hour flight from Stockholm to Istanbul, talking about all of the places Posted by Patrick_K in Kickin' it solo in Asia | Aug 22, 2010
- OsloNå sitter jeg på Gardemoen, faktisk ganske rolig, og her har jeg planer om å være de 3 neste timene. Skal ikke legge skjul på at det ble en noe tårevåt avskjed på Værnes, men nå ser jeg mye lysere Posted by heleneruud in My year in China | Aug 19, 2010
- TravelitisOi. Vey. Today has been one long, hectic, exciting, stressful, frustrating, exhilarating day. Running off of three and a half hours of sleep, I woke up to my (3rd) alarm at 4:30 am. I groggily went through my pre-departure checklist: Posted by LauraC2011 in Montreal, Je t'aime | Aug 18, 2010
- Getting to DubaiThe journey from Wellington to Auckland went without any hitches. Transferred at Auckland to the international terminal and checked into our Emirates flight. Exciting! The leg to Melbourne was great. I had two spare seats next Posted by HelenWyn in Wyn-Sanderson Adventure | Aug 18, 2010
- Foreløpig reiserute Posted by HansyP in Merete og Hanne inntar verden | Aug 17, 2010
- York to LAOK. We've arrived in LA. We've stayed overnight in a hotel at Los Angeles airport, LAX, with a view watching all the aircraft coming into land!!
The trip started at about 0100hrs whan Ann, bless her, stayed Posted by Simon Lock in The Great LA 2 NY Road Trip | Aug 16, 2010
- Sitting at the airport...1 cancelled flight = 1 later flight to Amsterdam + 1 dinner voucher.
And extra time to enjoy the Gatwick airport!!!
At least the internet here is cheaper than that on the boat.
Trace Posted by tracebc in trace evidence | Aug 16, 2010
- My Little Red BookHello everyone, I created this blog in order that people might be able to keep up with how my life in China is going. I will do my best to keep it up to date with any interesting stories, photos Posted by Biddy in My Little Red Book | Aug 15, 2010
- Im going to Harvard law schoolSo I wake up and get up and showered pretty quick, Im going to have to move fast if I want to fit everything in.
I leave at 8.20 (a bit later than planned) and head to the Havard on Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Aug 12, 2010
- Plane ride to cartagenaAfter finally tiring of all the long winded bus journeys, and knowing that to get to Cartagena from Cali it would take about 20+ hours, we opted for an hour long flight, for the bargain price of 45 squid! just Posted by Lisaann in South America | Aug 12, 2010
- 3 Hour Flight Delay. Cause? Broken Lavatory.When I made it to the YVR Airport in Vancouver yesterday in order to catch my flight home to Dallas, Texas, I could not have anticipated that I would get to spend an extra 3 hours in Canada...because of a Posted by rachwells in Wander Sphere | Aug 9, 2010
- SEA-TAC[b]Well, I'm at SEA-TAC waiting to board my flight to Philly. I can't believe that there is not a starbucks open at the Seattle airport right now. I could really use a coffee right now. Anyway, Venitia was nice enough Posted by Vriesema in West Coast Trip | Aug 9, 2010
- 1st trip to FinlandFinally m sitting down! This was my first international trip and boy! was it looooongg! lol! I was not nervous at all=> bravery runs thru ma "Greek" blood! Saying bye was hard at the Cape Town airport, but I kept Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Aug 8, 2010
- Transportetappe, San Francisco - Kona (Hawaii)Sjølv om vi ikkje skulle reise før godt ut på dagen på laurdagen, blei dagen prega av å vere en transportetappe. Etter en 5-timers flytur fra San Francisco landa vi på Big Island, nærmere bestemt Kona flyplass. Det er den Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 8, 2010
- Doha International AirportAfter a comfortable 8hr flight from Jhb to Doha, Qatar, I arrived at a very hot, very busy Doha International Airport. I intended to relax, have a drink and watch the finals of the Soccer World Cup (just as every Posted by sue_v in Time-out in Asia | Aug 7, 2010
- SUNNY QUEENSLANDORMEAU QLD
I caught the bus from Canberra to Sydney and flew with JETSTAR to sunny Queensland to spend some time with my lovely friends the Burkes.. Thanks Daryl for picking me up from the airport!
It has been fantastic just enjoying Posted by jules.trip in JULIA GREEN'S ADVENTURES | Aug 7, 2010
- Weekend at Long BeachLeaving Tempe
Bayside of the Oysterville House
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Aug 7, 2010
- CaliforniaDay One of our adventure.
We get to Newburgh for our flight to find out that our flight was canceled! (see the picture of our mascot looking at the red canceled sign in the airport) The airline booked us a flight Posted by BurkesTrip in California2010 | Aug 7, 2010
- Ahhhh ParisOn the plane to Paris! Yippee!! and Wow!!
It's 3:32 pm local time. Minneapolis that is.
I can no longer say I can't believe it, as it is happening.
Great plane. Nice and roomy which is huge for a long Posted by Sydney324 in Vive La France | Aug 7, 2010
- The holiday seems to have startedThats it, I had my last day at work and then took hours to pack even though I was packed!
Looking at the stuff on the floor looked twice as big as my bag, but somehow it all went in and Posted by Sarlou in Sarahs 30th birthday trip to USA | Aug 6, 2010
- Minneapolis/St. Paul International AirportIf I had to hang out in an airport this is a fairly nice one. Large, spacious, lots of shopping and food choices.
Didn't buy anything, I just wandered in and out of a few stores. Posted by Sydney324 in Vive La France | Aug 6, 2010
- Are We There Yet?Arrived at airport sometime shortly after 12 midnite. It was like a ghost town. Deserted. People were asleep on the seats and the floor. A few were milling about trying the pass the time. I Posted by Sydney324 in Vive La France | Aug 6, 2010
- What *was* I worried about??The last few weeks have been a total blur. I've was workıng rıght untıl the day before I left and so focussed on my to-do lıst that I dıdnt really have tıme to thınk about the future. Only Posted by rachndave in Adventure Points | Aug 2, 2010
- The Kangaroo HopThe Kangaroo Hop is a euphemism, and a pretty good one, for the brain mulching experience of flying long-haul between Australia and Europe. When the route first became feasible in the 1930's the number of hops required was measured in Posted by daberdeen in Flying | Aug 1, 2010
- Who needs sleep?Our flight had only just started. I love that the map screen in front of me says "We will be arriving at London- Heathrow Soon " and we are still 6 hours away. Carrie is already a sleeping. Posted by sullivnm25 in Scotland | Jul 31, 2010