Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- Vietnam Travel Plans Posted by rmcgill in Where Now? | Jul 25, 2010
- lines, lines and more linesI'm at the airport waiting to board. I usually love jfk but this airline is just ridiculous. First, it didn't have kiosks to just check in at, so I had to wait on the line, which was 2 lines. The Posted by mcsteener in Kristine's Eurotrip! | Jul 24, 2010
- The Adventure Begins...My first adventure started at Pierre-Elliot-Trudeau airport, two hours before I was supposed to leave Montreal. My flight booking didn't show up on the self-service interface at the airport which I found to be a very inauspicious start to Posted by CVMB2010 in RTW2010 | Jul 14, 2010
- Our tripWell, its been a long time since we've written to you. And a lot has happened. We left for our trip on Sunday at 10:45. got to jersey shortly after. and then we were off to Athens, Greece! Synthia will Posted by serj n syn in on the 7th year they rested | Jul 21, 2010
- Arrival in CanadaAnika & myself arrived in Calgary, Canada after almost 20 hours of flights and we were both extremely drained, especially me, who only got about an hour of sleep. The flight over was ok, with a decent selection of movies Posted by AnikaCorey in Canadian Adventure | Jul 12, 2010
- Dubai AirportA quick update from Dubai Airport, waiting to board the next flight to Beijing. Luckly no mishaps so far.
It was 00:40 when we landed and it was 33 degrees, instant sweaty palms as soon as we stepped off the plane. Posted by wayneanna in Wayne and Anna's travel blog | Jul 19, 2010
- Flight/First ImpressionsIt was great to be on an airplane and actually get a substantial meal! I was impressed with Virgin Atlantic and all the amenities (toothbrush/paste/sleep mask/headphones/pen/pillow/blanket). They even gave us socks which was kind of weird. Then Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 19, 2010
- Amo l'ItaliaIts been an amazing, eye-opening past week. Not only did I get to see Roma once again, I got to experience the life of true Italian communities in the country.. no tourists, no cheesy monuments with hour-long lines.. just original Posted by Courtster in Courtney: A Foreigner to the World | Jul 19, 2010
- Glasgow AirportJust at Glasgow Airport waiting for our flight to Beijing, via Dubai, after the lengthy 35 minute flight from Leeds Bradford Airport.
A good start to our travels, Wayne's backpack had fallen to bits already, great!! Bought a new one though.
Will Posted by wayneanna in Wayne and Anna's travel blog | Jul 19, 2010
- Three days, three continents3 o'clock in the morning here in Brisbane. After leaving for Heathrow around 27 hours ago, we have made it. Three continents in three travelling days: Europe, Asia, Australasia - or is the third Oceana something..maybe that's just a night Posted by semaber in NO NEED TO PANIC | Jul 18, 2010
- Getting to the Airport...Those of you that know me know that I'm absolutely terrible with directions. Directionally challenged even. After reading the subheading you probably think I got lost on my way to Newark. In fact, it was completely out Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | Jul 18, 2010
- The Flight from SydneyA well earnt sleep in Sydney, up early to airport for check in a breaky.
Kids are in order with nana - getting spoilt with a cooked sunday breaky.
Great to wake up and not even think about checking emails or looking Posted by gregeicke in Machu Picchu & Mt Cook (NZ) | Jul 17, 2010
- Nana's here, kids sorted, we're off !!!!Nana (Lisa's Mum) arrived Thursday with a tonne of home baking (it's almost gone).
Saturday 5.30 AM could not sleep, too much on my mind for who or what I had not done for clients.
Up early to sort that bit (sorry Posted by gregeicke in Machu Picchu & Mt Cook (NZ) | Jul 16, 2010
- Erster Stop - Kairo
Im Flugzeug nach Kairo herrscht eisige Kälte und gute Stimmung. Für die Ägypter scheint der Flug ein echtes Happening zu sein und die Anweisungen der Board Crew so verbindlich wie ein freundliches Hallo. Man unterhält sich in einer Lautstä Posted by lisalaurin in Far Far Away | Jul 13, 2010
- Cheap trans-atlantic flight - the follow-upI survived the el cheapo Thomas Cook flight (http://kithica.travellerspoint.com/6/)relatively intact. We left essentially on time. They did have the advertised leg room, and the seat-back screens - although the non-premium passengers had a very Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Jul 14, 2010
- Heading east...Chicago first!They say three is a charm...I guess so. Took me three trial to pass security in Tucson.
Now "stuck" in San Diego after a lunch and walk on the beach. I could definitely stay a day longer here!! Posted by mpcarvallo in Two Thousand Ten | Jul 13, 2010
- GermanyThu, Jul 15, 2010
Depart: 05:58 pm Chicago Arrive: 09:50 am (Next day) Munich Posted by mpcarvallo in Two Thousand Ten | Jul 12, 2010
- The creepiest thing I've done in a whileOn the flight over to London yesterday I had a 10 hour stop off in Singapore airport. That place is fricken huge! For the first hour after arriving I wandered around, stretching the legs and trying to find the Posted by fordtrip in Ford Tripping Euro 2010 | Jul 12, 2010
- Cairo by Flight from Sharm One Day TripWe are going to pick up you from your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh, to be transferred by Air conditioned vehicle to Sharm el Sheikh Airport and fly to Cairo, Our English speaker guide will be waiting for you outside Posted by egyptfortr in Cairo by Flight from Sharm One Day Trip | Jul 10, 2010
- Sushi & PriestsI'm in the Philadelphia airport and my flight to Seattle is actually in the international section of the airport. Lots of duty free shops, from which I'm avoiding. Anyway, I went to a
sushi place and decided to have a Posted by Vriesema in West Coast Trip | Jul 8, 2010
- Leaving NYAlright, I've safely arrived at Stewart Airport. I have already encountered one of the problems of traveling alone: too many bags and not enough hands. I had to rent a cart to get everything checked in. From here I'm Posted by Vriesema in West Coast Trip | Jul 8, 2010
- London to ParisWe wasted no time picking up our luggage and transferring to Terminal 4 at Heathrow where we managed to get a flight immediately on Air France.
We went from 1st class on Qantas to tiny seats in the back row on Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 8, 2010
- A little more food, movies and a little less sleepIt’s been 24 hours since I left home. We are currently flying over Russia – Moscow is a little to the north. 3.5 hours till we land in London. Once at Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 8, 2010
- Planes, trains and automobilesThe following is for my dear old Mum who has been quite ill over the past few months. Mum has only ever flown once so I told her I’d write all the details of my journey so Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 8, 2010
I finished up my last shift at Via Matta on Thursday evening (July 1st)
Met Ivins and some peeps from Via Posted by fedoraflo in Floventures in SE Asia III | Jul 8, 2010