Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- Erster Stop - Kairo
Im Flugzeug nach Kairo herrscht eisige Kälte und gute Stimmung. Für die Ägypter scheint der Flug ein echtes Happening zu sein und die Anweisungen der Board Crew so verbindlich wie ein freundliches Hallo. Man unterhält sich in einer Lautstä Posted by lisalaurin in Far Far Away | Jul 13, 2010
- Cheap trans-atlantic flight - the follow-upI survived the el cheapo Thomas Cook flight (http://kithica.travellerspoint.com/6/)relatively intact. We left essentially on time. They did have the advertised leg room, and the seat-back screens - although the non-premium passengers had a very Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Jul 14, 2010
- Heading east...Chicago first!They say three is a charm...I guess so. Took me three trial to pass security in Tucson.
Now "stuck" in San Diego after a lunch and walk on the beach. I could definitely stay a day longer here!! Posted by mpcarvallo in Two Thousand Ten | Jul 13, 2010
- GermanyThu, Jul 15, 2010
Depart: 05:58 pm Chicago Arrive: 09:50 am (Next day) Munich Posted by mpcarvallo in Two Thousand Ten | Jul 12, 2010
- The creepiest thing I've done in a whileOn the flight over to London yesterday I had a 10 hour stop off in Singapore airport. That place is fricken huge! For the first hour after arriving I wandered around, stretching the legs and trying to find the Posted by fordtrip in Ford Tripping Euro 2010 | Jul 12, 2010
- Cairo by Flight from Sharm One Day TripWe are going to pick up you from your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh, to be transferred by Air conditioned vehicle to Sharm el Sheikh Airport and fly to Cairo, Our English speaker guide will be waiting for you outside Posted by egyptfortr in Cairo by Flight from Sharm One Day Trip | Jul 10, 2010
- Sushi & PriestsI'm in the Philadelphia airport and my flight to Seattle is actually in the international section of the airport. Lots of duty free shops, from which I'm avoiding. Anyway, I went to a
sushi place and decided to have a Posted by Vriesema in West Coast Trip | Jul 8, 2010
- Leaving NYAlright, I've safely arrived at Stewart Airport. I have already encountered one of the problems of traveling alone: too many bags and not enough hands. I had to rent a cart to get everything checked in. From here I'm Posted by Vriesema in West Coast Trip | Jul 8, 2010
- London to ParisWe wasted no time picking up our luggage and transferring to Terminal 4 at Heathrow where we managed to get a flight immediately on Air France.
We went from 1st class on Qantas to tiny seats in the back row on Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 8, 2010
- A little more food, movies and a little less sleepIt’s been 24 hours since I left home. We are currently flying over Russia – Moscow is a little to the north. 3.5 hours till we land in London. Once at Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 8, 2010
- Planes, trains and automobilesThe following is for my dear old Mum who has been quite ill over the past few months. Mum has only ever flown once so I told her I’d write all the details of my journey so Posted by Anniemax in Annie's Journeys | Jul 8, 2010
I finished up my last shift at Via Matta on Thursday evening (July 1st)
Met Ivins and some peeps from Via Posted by fedoraflo in Floventures in SE Asia III | Jul 8, 2010
- Mount St. HelenUS Airway flight SEA-PHX
Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 5, 2010
- prep and planning - flightsAfter nearly two months of going back and forth about whether I could make this happen, it's finally beginning to come together. This next bit is going to be the crazy part, because I'm now scheduled to leave a week Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Jul 6, 2010
- Home Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 5, 2010
- SeaTac Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 2, 2010
- AthensOnly have a few minutes to write as we wait for another flight to Santorini... trying to upload a few pictures of an uneventful flight...it turned out to be 9 1/2 hours instead of 14- that was the good part...however, Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 6, 2010
- Continental Presidents ClubSeaTac
Anticipating 103 degrees.
Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 5, 2010
- Day 1- Preparation, Packing and a Police CartFirst of all- thanks Dad for the big assist dropping our family off at the Philly Airport for the big flight... We checked our luggage (only two bags, even Dad was surprised at how light we are travelling) and got Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 5, 2010
- Like A Bat Outta Hell Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 2, 2010
- The 14hr plane ride!Left the beautiful singapore slightly hesitant as enjoyed it so much early in the morning to board my next plane to London.
Had to sit next to these two weird guys that slightly made me a tad nervous about terrorists as Posted by shelley.p in Shelley's Adventures | Jul 4, 2010
- BeiijingHello friends,
I am in Beijing! This is not my final destination, but at least I'm getting there. Orientation in New York was really fun. I got the chance to meet many kids on the program traveling to Posted by saralovett in Sara's International Adventures | Jul 3, 2010
- Singapore Airlines A380 The '8' in A380 reflects the cross-section double decker/ 1 fat lady of the passenger area. I won't get to see the spectacular Edese Doret V-VIP area not this time anyway, but may be someday.
It wa Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Jul 2, 2010
- Towtruck of the SkySome sunny afternoons we see gliders high above our house. I decided to visit the small airport they call home to see what I could see and had a great time. I met a pilot who explained to me the Posted by mrwallac in Sweden and Beyond | Jul 2, 2010
- BangersIn Bangkok in some lounge that has wierd food with ham they leave out for 8 hours. ew.
so bored though.
but made a friend! Posted by kristenm in Europe 2010 | Jul 2, 2010