Blog Entries tagged 'air_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'air_travel'
- Mount St. HelenUS Airway flight SEA-PHX
Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 5, 2010
- prep and planning - flightsAfter nearly two months of going back and forth about whether I could make this happen, it's finally beginning to come together. This next bit is going to be the crazy part, because I'm now scheduled to leave a week Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Jul 6, 2010
- Home Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 5, 2010
- SeaTac Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 2, 2010
- AthensOnly have a few minutes to write as we wait for another flight to Santorini... trying to upload a few pictures of an uneventful flight...it turned out to be 9 1/2 hours instead of 14- that was the good part...however, Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 6, 2010
- Continental Presidents ClubSeaTac
Anticipating 103 degrees.
Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 5, 2010
- Day 1- Preparation, Packing and a Police CartFirst of all- thanks Dad for the big assist dropping our family off at the Philly Airport for the big flight... We checked our luggage (only two bags, even Dad was surprised at how light we are travelling) and got Posted by sandlb107 in The Butz Family Heads to Europe | Jul 5, 2010
- Like A Bat Outta Hell Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Jul 2, 2010
- The 14hr plane ride!Left the beautiful singapore slightly hesitant as enjoyed it so much early in the morning to board my next plane to London.
Had to sit next to these two weird guys that slightly made me a tad nervous about terrorists as Posted by shelley.p in Shelley's Adventures | Jul 4, 2010
- BeiijingHello friends,
I am in Beijing! This is not my final destination, but at least I'm getting there. Orientation in New York was really fun. I got the chance to meet many kids on the program traveling to Posted by saralovett in Sara's International Adventures | Jul 3, 2010
- Singapore Airlines A380 The '8' in A380 reflects the cross-section double decker/ 1 fat lady of the passenger area. I won't get to see the spectacular Edese Doret V-VIP area not this time anyway, but may be someday.
It wa Posted by Bushra in Flashpacking | Jul 2, 2010
- Towtruck of the SkySome sunny afternoons we see gliders high above our house. I decided to visit the small airport they call home to see what I could see and had a great time. I met a pilot who explained to me the Posted by mrwallac in Sweden and Beyond | Jul 2, 2010
- BangersIn Bangkok in some lounge that has wierd food with ham they leave out for 8 hours. ew.
so bored though.
but made a friend! Posted by kristenm in Europe 2010 | Jul 2, 2010
- Thursday, July 1stHi guys!
Sorry I haven't posted for such a long time. I've really been caught up in airplane flights and activities. Well right now, I am in London airport and getting ready to head to the boarding area.
Yesterday our plane ride Posted by kgherde in Griffin's African Adventure | Jul 1, 2010
- Day One! Hulllo all!
Now first off i hope you are all well and that there has not been some massive apocalypse in Sydney that I just happened to miss out on ! :O
So im writing to you all from the Posted by valentinaa in To Amsterdam And Beyond! | Jul 1, 2010
- Getting to NanjingDay 1 started on June 24th, 2010 when I woke up after 3 hours of sleep to catch the Lafayette Shuttle at Purdue to take me to the Indianapolis Airport.
I said my goodbye, shed a few tears and started Posted by eyeprtty2 in Sydney Abroad not in Sydney | Jun 30, 2010
- Yongala, winning and crocodilesBecause this was so long ago and our brains are slowly being dissolved by Kiwi Experience alcohol, we have decided to narrow down our time in Ayre, Magnetic Island and Cairns to a series of highlights.
Ayre - a tiny town Posted by noodz4loz in Babez on Round the World Tour 2010 | Jun 30, 2010
- Start of TripThis is a test Posted by dtbrennan in Europe Vacation | Jun 29, 2010
- Checked in and ready to fly!I had never done the online checkin before. Smooth and easy. Bypassed the long line of travelers and spent only a minute at the counter. So far so good, Frontier Airlines. It took a bit longer to Posted by Dano8 in Austin is the Place to Be! | Jun 29, 2010
- Boarding passes printedOn the eve of my annual trek to Austin, Texas, to visit the world's greatest nine-year old, my sister, mother and many other family members. This is a chance for a complete change of scenery and place. Austin Posted by Dano8 in Austin is the Place to Be! | Jun 28, 2010
- End of the dreamBig game against Serbia was not enough to get the boys into the finals. Most experts here recognized that our boys do not really have the fine ball skills of the better teams but in soccer a lot can be Posted by grobarry in Robert and Garry at the World Cup | Jun 23, 2010
- Johannesburg, at last
Our home for the first night is the Airport Game Lodge. Thomas the driver entertained us with his theories about soccer on the 10 minute drive from the airport. A cold snap has Jo-berg in its grip. Ice on the Posted by jfarq in jfjwinafrica | Jun 20, 2010
- Evan & Alex's weddingThe photos will have to come later.
Well a great ime was had by all. Dawn did not enjoy the wedding but managed everything else. Hope she is fully recovering ready for the trip to Melbourne to Tanya.
Everything seemed to go Posted by BerylB in Adventure before Dementia | Jun 19, 2010
- Low cost flightsIn this fast paced life, who wants to wait? At least I am not interested because impatience is the new life. Railways and roadways take a lot of toil and time as well. Here low cost flights (http://www.travelspe.com) come in business. Posted by travelondo in Low cost flights | Jun 17, 2010
- Phoenix HomecomingMiles Traveled...1835
The traveling is officially over. It was at nearly 10:30PM that Sylvester and Loretta, aka Sly and Lo, picked Sara and I up from the airport. It was Sly's birthday so we tried two restaurants on the Posted by tourdeflor in USA Sweet USA | Jun 3, 2010