- Lost and Found in Panama...With a Strong Shot of CaffeineWe left our hideaway in Bocas Del Toro in a torrential downpour and to make matters worse our boat had no canopy. Needless to say when we arrived at the dock 30minutes later we were saturated. I have not been Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 16, 2015
- Bed and BreakfastFor several years now, we've been coming out to the Cape a day early to avoid the bridge traffic and to have plenty of time to meander through the little shops and restaurants we find along the way from Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 22, 2015
- Istanbul to Athens - Azamara JourneyOur stop for today was the seaport of Kusadasi, access point to the ancient seaport of Ephesus. The area has been a center of art and culture since some of the earliest recorded history, and has been settled by Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jul 26, 2015
- Samnaun to Italy Today the driving tour to Italy was through the Umbrail Pass. I never want to do this drive again. Motorcyclists, experienced motorists careening through these switchbacks. Not for me. Huge valleys, huge mountains, plunging valleys just off the side Posted by MarleneRHughes in Switzerland July 2015 | Jul 23, 2015
- Istanbul to Athens - Azamara JourneyWe left our hotel at 11:00am and had a 20 minute ride to the cruise terminal. We were one of the first one's at the terminal and also the first group on board. Lunch was waiting and our Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jul 22, 2015
- TuckamoreHere is a tip, hiking 16 km with half being straight up a mountain in running shoes is doable but not generally advised (ankle support is really nice and turns out runners have shitty, soft soles).
So we arrive Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 17, 2015
- thug-wed-gieWell the last couple days have flown by with alarming speed. We ended Day 2 with another amazing meal with local ingredients at Mallard's Cottage in Quidi Vidi (so fresh they hand write the menu daily!). We Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 13, 2015
- "Me Old Cock" Talk of the Rock Day 2If I started lazily yesterday, today set a new record. After ending yesterday with maybe one of the best tasting menus I have ever experienced (and tasting every critter possible including lobster, rabbit and duck) we fell into a Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 11, 2015
- Rock Talk Day OneTip of the trip: While suffering Booze Blues from a solid 7 day effort at Stampede, do not, I repeat, do not watch even a slightly sappy movie on the airplane.
Flights were awesome, there is something to Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 10, 2015
- Days 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31
After a nice quiet rest last night we drove to the Mataranka Springs for a dip in the nice warm water there.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/755573/A5 Posted by bobandhiroe2015 in 2015 Trip Around Oz | Jul 8, 2015
- How to do Tasmania in three days - with pictures and videoTasmania is a beautiful island so easily missed out while backpacking in Australia - but if you ignore it, you're missing a real treat.
Like anywhere when I'm travelling, I Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 6, 2015
- Scotland - islandsFirst days - Orkney & Shetland
We had smooth sailing all night and our first day was in Orkney. We weren't able to get either of the tour alternatives I wanted, so we decided to wander the town of Kirkwall for Posted by TandTtravel in Europe 2015 | Jun 28, 2015
- Monday in LondonThe day was pleasant so we caught the bus to Westminster Abby. We only queaued for 10 minutes so was happy with that, on the Saturday we noticed the queau was 6 times as long. We spent a Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 7, 2015
- Day 5, May 27, 2015 FRESH PASTA DAYAwoke to an amazing view of fog lying across the valley below. Breakfast on the patio next to the kitchen with the warm sun filtering through the clouds. Still feasting on some of the pastries we made the Posted by stevencavalli07 in Italy/Sicily May/June 2015 | May 29, 2015
- Things to remember before you travelNepal is a wonderful place to travel. Nepal has been gifted by the Mother nature with various natural attractions. There are many natural attractions in Nepal. Every country have their do's and don'ts. Nepal also has some do's and don'ts Posted by STN123 in Nepal | May 13, 2015
- Jet Lag City.Further discussion of flight, tonight's adventures (twins bday party in park, beers at a pub while viewing Arsenal domination, visit to a speakeasy that takes one back, and getting semi lost in an uber in a foreign country) will Posted by adamfarr in EuroTrip 2015 | May 4, 2015
- Miami[img=http Posted by railea1 in Italy By Choice (IBC) | Apr 19, 2015
- The Holy GrailThe Holy Grail
Visits to the wine caves and Chateaux of Beaucastel, Domaine du Vieux Telegraphe, Domaine Pegau and the town of Chateauneuf du Pape
OK, if you are not a wine geek, stop reading and go count your money. You will Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 15, 2015
- Regent Seven SeasThere were some showers in the area when we left Charleston, which made for a wonderful rainbow over Castle Pinkney as we went out!
Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Apr 13, 2015
- Bordeaux and Saint EmilionBordeaux and Saint Emilion
OK, that last post was too long, so this one will be shorter. We took the train from Donostia to Bordeaux, spent an afternoon and evening seeing Bordeaux, then decided that night that we wanted to go Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Apr 1, 2015
- Pintxos and SunshineWe knew that our streak of 30 days with only small amounts of rain was bound to change. It did in San Sebastián. For the first three days, we walked around with our umbrellas fighting wind and rain with Posted by Catnchas in The Creighz's do Europe | Mar 29, 2015
- MAR 5, 6 MORE BEACHES, MORE SNORKELLING, MORE SEALIFE MAR 5 BEACHES AND SNORKELLING
Don and I are ready to write the definitive guide to snorkelling Curacao and Bonaire. Today we hit Playa Abou and Playa PortoMarie. Playa Abou had a nice sand beach, but we struck Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Mar 5, 2015
- MAR 4 MUSEUMS AND THE ARTSY CIRCUITTHE RIF FORT
It started out raining this morning. Rain is not something we have been used to., but it is raining here a bit each day. The rain here is interesting. It starts gentle for about 1 minute and then Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Mar 4, 2015
- MAR 3 BEACHES BIRDSEYE AND WHIMSYWESTPUNT BEACHES
Curacao is a big Island. We drive for 50 plus kilometres and spend the day exploring the beaches of the West Coast. First is Playa Laguna tucked into the rocks, then Kenepa Grande with its beautiful sand beach, and Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Mar 2, 2015
- the Queen Victoria Markets MelbourneLUCKILY ,I was in Melbourne and looking for some early morning exercise before heading to the airport. My opinion is that these markets are on par with the Central Markets in Adelaide, (which i will review in detail once Posted by Bruco in Farmers Markets around the World | Feb 28, 2015