- Norway and the Northern LightsFor dinner last night we chose to go to a Viking Feast. We got off the ship in one port and got back on about 3 hours later at the next port. The celebration was held at a Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 22, 2015
- Norway and the Northern LightsOur first stop was Trondheim. There were several excursions available, but we are stopping on the way back and decided to do our excursion then. The highlight of Trondheim is their cathedral, who's spire you can see in Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jan 21, 2015
- Truffles - Honey - Caves & OilAfter the incredible day of the Truffle we gather in the main Piazza in Ascoli for dinner at possibly the most famous Cafe Meletti, hosted by the Staffolani family.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Oct 21, 2014
- Switzerland and the RhineAfter a mid night departure, we arrived in Rudesheim Germany for morning tour of the village and a gondola ride to View the Riesling slopes of this famous area in Germany. After that we visited a local winery to Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 20, 2014
- Switzerland and the RhineToday we checked out of the Radisson Blu in Lucerne and headed for Basel, where we would tour the city and board AMACello for our trip north to Amsterdam. It was a pretty ride the 80 or so km Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 17, 2014
- Cooking up a storm in OristanoGiven that seafood is a staple in this region its no wonder that as we don aprons in the kitchen at Sa Pedrera that its seafood we will be preparing. Chef Claudio wins all the girls hearts as we Posted by Bruco in Foodie Tour Accross Italy with Benfatti | Oct 12, 2014
- Surfers Paradise Buskers and Sights Queensland Australia Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Oct 7, 2014
- Day 9 and Day 5 of bike rideThis morning was unusual in that it had rained during the night. This worked out perfectly as our day started out with a walking tour and this allowed the moisture to be absorbed from our biking paths. Posted by Msdimond in Tuscany Trip | Sep 22, 2014
- Zigong8th-9th August
The train took us from Chengdu to Zigong. Zigong boasts a few curiosities that attracted us: - the salt museum and the salt well, as well as its teahouses. It is also home to the best price-quality hotel Posted by Pat2014 in Dad and Son in China | Sep 20, 2014
- Lake Balaton 2In the morning we walked to the lake to scatter my Grandma’s ashes. She was born in Hungary that is why we brought her back here. We bought some flowers at a florist close to the apartment. My Dad bought Posted by pdover in The Dover rovers | Sep 12, 2014
- Trying to find those historically meaningful placesDay 2,
Today was supposed to be an important site visit day. Two museums are on the docket: the Museum of National History and Museum of Ethnology. To help me navigate the city and the museums are Posted by MJMullin in When Historical Stories Meet the Present | Jul 10, 2014
- Crusader training day,Treetop terror and Hungi HungerQuestion 1
Which father was, in a former life, nicknamed "Farrah" because of his gorgeous flowing locks?
Day started with a visit from Adam Whitelock and Wyatt Croc Posted by lcjru2014 in Lane Cove Under 14 NZ Tour 2014 | Jun 30, 2014
- Buongiorno da Riomaggiore - the holiday begins!If Milano was shabby chic the Cinque Terre was amazingly shabby!
==12/5/2014 - Day 1: Milano to Riomaggiore==
After a morning exploring Milano, well walking to the Duomo and back - having decided to wait for Lee before climbing the Duomo, it Posted by louvhills in Lou's European Holiday 2014 | Jun 26, 2014
- Rarotonga & SamoaOnce again I'm migrating somewhere warmer as NZ heads into mid winter
This year I decided to see what the Cook Islands are like- but after looking at boat & flight options I decided to stay on Rarotonga a month, then Posted by waikawa in Rarotonga & Samoa | Jun 13, 2014
- Two Days in Sanjiang Dong Village, GuangxiLocated in the cross sections of Guangxi, Hunan and Guizhou provinces, Sanjiang county is home to Dong ethnic minority. There Dong people’s villages are particularly famous for their ‘Wind and Rain’ bridges, Drum Towers, stockade stilted wooden building Posted by JosieH in Josie's Blog | May 28, 2014
- Islands of murano, Burano and TorcelloThe next day in florence I wanted to walk around locally and just take pictures. This morning I was particularly from for yesterday's steak and didn't really want breakfast. So I pack my day pack and headed out. I immediately Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | May 13, 2014
- It's only been 10 days, does anyone miss us yet?We left 10 days ago and boy have we accomplished a lot in that time! 6 flights in 10 days and we have already seen some amazing things....
So let me start at the beginning.
3rd and 4th May 2014
The day Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | May 12, 2014
- Chuck Norris shot and partying.I woke up starving and walked into the Yellow bar for breakfast. The breakfast here is the best bang for your buck and Irish coffee is great to wake up too. While eating I overheard a guy talking about dress Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | May 8, 2014
- Istanbul /Kuala Lumpur - Wednesday, 24 August 2011Had a relaxed breakfast, packed and were down in reception by 10.10 am, ready to catch the airport shuttle. It only took 5 minutes to get there from the hotel. That is the beauty of staying at an Posted by gaddingabout in Turkey | May 3, 2014
- Gelibolu / Istanbul, Turkey - Tuesday, 23 August 2011Had a sleep in and went down for breakfast. Not much to choose from. The guy at the restaurant last night said that the Ozturk was the best hotel in town. I'd hate to see the worst Posted by gaddingabout in Turkey | May 3, 2014
- Canakkale / Gallipoli / Gelibolu, Turkey - Mon, 22 Aug 2011Up at 7am and had a quick breakfast.
Chatted with a couple of Aussie blokes at breakfast from Melbourne who were Posted by gaddingabout in Turkey | May 3, 2014
- Izmir /Canakkale, Turkey - Sunday, 21 August 2011Our longest drive today. Left Izmir at 9.10 am but by the time we fiddled around buying diesel and finding a garage where the air pump worked, it was more like 9.40 am. We thought we would find Posted by gaddingabout in Turkey | May 3, 2014
- Pamukkale / Izmir, Turkey - Saturday, 20 August 2011Had a good sleep in the 'ghost hotel' and thought breakfast would be funny and it was. First surprise - two other couples which means there are 10 of us staying in a hotel with 100 plus rooms. Posted by gaddingabout in Turkey | May 3, 2014
- Kusadaci / Pamukkale, Turkey - Friday, 19 August 2011Left Kusadaci after an interesting and very memorable breakfast in the courtyard of the castle. The chef brought little dishes of everything to our table - yoghurt and honey (yum), tomatoes, olives, cheese, jam, bread and freshly cooked warm Posted by gaddingabout in Turkey | May 3, 2014
- Izmir / Kusadaci, Turkey - Thursday, 18 August 2011Left Izmir at about 10.50 am with some confused directions from the reception staff about buying a card to get through the toll ways on the autobarn. We couldn't find the place, so when we saw the toll gate Posted by gaddingabout in Turkey | May 2, 2014