- Yowah to Barcaldine
Day 16. July 11.
Leaving Yowah at 9.00 am we drove to the junction of the Thargominda/Toompine Rd where we had morning tea and collected a heap of firewood for c Posted by Bobnhiroe in The Darling River Run 2016 | Jul 15, 2016
- How many pasta varieties are there in ItalyHow many types of Pasta are there, here are 11 to start with.
In case you hadn’t noticed, Italians take pasta very seriously. There are dozens of varieties - it's much more than just spaghetti and fusili - and menus can Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Jul 12, 2016
- Train(s) to NOLAIn order to make it to New Orleans, we had to take 2 trains (back on Coast Starlight from Emeryville to Los Angeles then onto Sunset Limited from Los Angeles to New Orleans). In summary, it was really cool, but Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 25, 2016
- travel partner for goa ( india ) only manhi im abhishek indian and gay bottom travelling goa first time in july ( 2nd-6th ) 2016.
looking for a travel partner , man between 30-60 yrs age and ( sexually he should be top).
he should be educated, fun loving, Posted by abhisheksharma in travel partner | Apr 23, 2016
- [TITLE]Healthcare In A Global Economy[\TITLE]
Having an electronic blood circulation pressure cuff that also records the patient's pulse is probably one of the biggest time saving tools that technology has brought to nursing. While a nurse will not perform or browse the sonograms and ultrasounds, Posted by michaelcpeu in top tickets site | Mar 9, 2016
- Legacy of the IncasAfter a great oxygen filled sleep and a good breakfast we boarded our bus and headed south on the Pan American Highway to Paracas. After a quick hour at the hotel, we headed to the local airport for our Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Feb 14, 2016
- FEB 4 FEB 5 WHALE SHARKS, TURTLES, GIANT MORAY EELS & CORAL TURTLE REEF AND VILEMENDOO REEF
Don and I arrange for our host Nesh to take us out in his boat to some nearby snorkelling sites. It is a superb way to explore the reefs in solitude. First we head Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Feb 5, 2016
- BEST BANGKOK TAILORSHello
I live in Thailand few months already. And i have noticed the phenomenon of ''Tailoring''. What i prefer more here is the luxury side of this domain. I have started visiting some of them and then take the resolution Posted by Barths in MissDezzy | Jan 28, 2016
- A week in PugliaAn opportunity to visit this magical region only took 30 seconds to say Yes, lets do it. As i am preparing to run tours , food & wine tours to be precise, i made contact with some specialists in the Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Jan 24, 2016
- JAN 21 ELLA WEAVING AND WATERFALLSELLA
The sunrises from our balcony are stunning. A pack of monkeys hang out around our accomodation. One runs between Rob's legs as he's photographing others. We decide to explore the town of Ella which consists of a bunch of restaurants Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Jan 21, 2016
- JAN 11 - MARKET DAYOUR BEACH
Monday is market day. All treatments are done by lunch. There is just enough time to take a leisurely dip in the ocean. There is a reef just offshore that breaks the waves and a wonderful sandy beach and Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Jan 11, 2016
- What not to wear? Packing Tips for frugal TravelersPreparing is arduous.
I am using the same frameless backpack I took on my 89 day journey in 2012.
It qualifies as carry on and expands a bit if I check it coming home. In addition I have now Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroThis morning we did a brief cruise to Regua and toured to the Quinto da Pacheca for a sampling and buffet munchies. This is a wonderful little winery that uses their own grapes and prepares the wine by foot! Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 14, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroAfter breakfast today, we boarded our buses for a gorgeous trip into the hills to visit Castelo Rodrigo. It is one of the 12 historic villages of Portugal. Its heritage goes back to the 12th century, and town Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 13, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroOr morning adventure took us to the lovely town of Lamego. With origins before the Roman occupation of the Iberian Peninsula, Lamego is known for its historic city center, having a long history as a principal city of the former Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Sep 11, 2015
- Wells Cathedral and The Bishop's Garden, SummersetWe decided to check out the medieval city of Wells, England's smallest city. We are certainly pleased that we visited here. We drove right around the medieval City looking for a park. After putting parking in Garmin Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 4, 2015
- Lost and Found in Panama...With a Strong Shot of CaffeineWe left our hideaway in Bocas Del Toro in a torrential downpour and to make matters worse our boat had no canopy. Needless to say when we arrived at the dock 30minutes later we were saturated. I have not been Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 16, 2015
- Bed and BreakfastFor several years now, we've been coming out to the Cape a day early to avoid the bridge traffic and to have plenty of time to meander through the little shops and restaurants we find along the way from Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | Jul 22, 2015
- Istanbul to Athens - Azamara JourneyOur stop for today was the seaport of Kusadasi, access point to the ancient seaport of Ephesus. The area has been a center of art and culture since some of the earliest recorded history, and has been settled by Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jul 26, 2015
- Samnaun to Italy Today the driving tour to Italy was through the Umbrail Pass. I never want to do this drive again. Motorcyclists, experienced motorists careening through these switchbacks. Not for me. Huge valleys, huge mountains, plunging valleys just off the side Posted by MarleneRHughes in Switzerland July 2015 | Jul 23, 2015
- Istanbul to Athens - Azamara JourneyWe left our hotel at 11:00am and had a 20 minute ride to the cruise terminal. We were one of the first one's at the terminal and also the first group on board. Lunch was waiting and our Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Jul 22, 2015
- TuckamoreHere is a tip, hiking 16 km with half being straight up a mountain in running shoes is doable but not generally advised (ankle support is really nice and turns out runners have shitty, soft soles).
So we arrive Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 17, 2015
- thug-wed-gieWell the last couple days have flown by with alarming speed. We ended Day 2 with another amazing meal with local ingredients at Mallard's Cottage in Quidi Vidi (so fresh they hand write the menu daily!). We Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 13, 2015
- "Me Old Cock" Talk of the Rock Day 2If I started lazily yesterday, today set a new record. After ending yesterday with maybe one of the best tasting menus I have ever experienced (and tasting every critter possible including lobster, rabbit and duck) we fell into a Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 11, 2015
- Rock Talk Day OneTip of the trip: While suffering Booze Blues from a solid 7 day effort at Stampede, do not, I repeat, do not watch even a slightly sappy movie on the airplane.
Flights were awesome, there is something to Posted by imalazyj in G^2 Adventures | Jul 10, 2015