- Sepilok - Orang-utans and Sun BearsAbout a 15 minute walk from Uncle Tans base camp is the Sepilok Orang-utan and Sun Bear sanctuaries. It is a bit pricey to get into each place but worth doing both in one day. We made the mistake of Posted by carlagregory in 2017 Waite World Tour | Feb 21, 2017
- Chile aboard Crystal SerenityAfter a quite day on the ship, we left Punta Arenas and headed to sea.
We were expecting some rougher weather as we left the Straits of Magellan heading out to the open ocean Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Feb 17, 2017
- Chile aboard Crystal SerenityOn Saturday we arrived at a Chiloe island close to Puerto Montt and the town of Castro. Castro is Chile's third oldest city in continued existence. Rodrigo de Quiroga as the temporary governor of Chile in 1567 launched a campaign Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Feb 12, 2017
- Udaipur to Jaipur I am up a little earlier this morning just to blog. With busy days driving and touring I have not felt like typing up a blog at night after our Indian time table for the evening meal. It’s Posted by thorogoodsindia in India 2017 | Jan 17, 2017
- Back to the Homeland
I will miss morning coffee and this view, but.....
I am excited to share pictures and tales of our upcoming travel to Ireland..
This is a test of the blog that I hope to share with you.
Posted by bcwalker in Walkers Wanders | Jan 11, 2017
- Arrived SafelyWow, I remember why I hate to fly! I hate confined space, I hate the stale air and mostly I hate being however many thousands of feet (I shouldn't even think about it) in the air, big fear of Posted by thorogoodsindia in India 2017 | Jan 3, 2017
- The green monkey forest of UbudThe secret monkey forest sanctuary (Monkey forest Ubud) not only become a good tourism object, spiritual place but also become an important spot for conservation programs and research Posted by Nur Alamsyah in INDONESIA GO GREEN LEISURE AND ADVENTURE | Dec 20, 2016
- The Galapagos Islands/90_DSCF2082.jpg caption=DSCF2082]At the end of 2015, my wife and I traveled to the Galapagos Islands for a week of island hopping. We reserved room and board on a fantastic ya Posted by Mauny Muray in The Galapagos Islands | Aug 22, 2016
- Day 15 and trip to Pidaya caves and back to Inle Well was cruisey day got a taxi to Pindaya which has temple in cave filled with more Buddha statues but good views of the country side is About 1300 metres and looks over the town in the valley below
Drive over Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Aug 11, 2016
- Collins 5Monday we drove down to Loveland, CO to visit our friends Mickey and Billie Kilgore. We stayed with them 3 days and had a fantastic time. Wed. we drove up to Rocky Mt National Park. It was Posted by 4adventure in Colorado 2016 | Jul 28, 2016
- Yowah to Barcaldine
Day 16. July 11.
Leaving Yowah at 9.00 am we drove to the junction of the Thargominda/Toompine Rd where we had morning tea and collected a heap of firewood for c Posted by Bobnhiroe in The Darling River Run 2016 | Jul 15, 2016
- How many pasta varieties are there in ItalyHow many types of Pasta are there, here are 11 to start with.
In case you hadn’t noticed, Italians take pasta very seriously. There are dozens of varieties - it's much more than just spaghetti and fusili - and menus can Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Jul 12, 2016
- Train(s) to NOLAIn order to make it to New Orleans, we had to take 2 trains (back on Coast Starlight from Emeryville to Los Angeles then onto Sunset Limited from Los Angeles to New Orleans). In summary, it was really cool, but Posted by baecation2016 in Lovebug Train Trip 2016 | May 25, 2016
- travel partner for goa ( india ) only manhi im abhishek indian and gay bottom travelling goa first time in july ( 2nd-6th ) 2016.
looking for a travel partner , man between 30-60 yrs age and ( sexually he should be top).
he should be educated, fun loving, Posted by abhisheksharma in travel partner | Apr 23, 2016
- [TITLE]Healthcare In A Global Economy[\TITLE]
Having an electronic blood circulation pressure cuff that also records the patient's pulse is probably one of the biggest time saving tools that technology has brought to nursing. While a nurse will not perform or browse the sonograms and ultrasounds, Posted by michaelcpeu in top tickets site | Mar 9, 2016
- Legacy of the IncasAfter a great oxygen filled sleep and a good breakfast we boarded our bus and headed south on the Pan American Highway to Paracas. After a quick hour at the hotel, we headed to the local airport for our Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Feb 14, 2016
- FEB 4 FEB 5 WHALE SHARKS, TURTLES, GIANT MORAY EELS & CORAL TURTLE REEF AND VILEMENDOO REEF
Don and I arrange for our host Nesh to take us out in his boat to some nearby snorkelling sites. It is a superb way to explore the reefs in solitude. First we head Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Feb 5, 2016
- BEST BANGKOK TAILORSHello
I live in Thailand few months already. And i have noticed the phenomenon of ''Tailoring''. What i prefer more here is the luxury side of this domain. I have started visiting some of them and then take the resolution Posted by Barths in MissDezzy | Jan 28, 2016
- A week in PugliaAn opportunity to visit this magical region only took 30 seconds to say Yes, lets do it. As i am preparing to run tours , food & wine tours to be precise, i made contact with some specialists in the Posted by Bruco in An Italian Lifestyle | Jan 24, 2016
- JAN 21 ELLA WEAVING AND WATERFALLSELLA
The sunrises from our balcony are stunning. A pack of monkeys hang out around our accomodation. One runs between Rob's legs as he's photographing others. We decide to explore the town of Ella which consists of a bunch of restaurants Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Jan 21, 2016
- JAN 11 - MARKET DAYOUR BEACH
Monday is market day. All treatments are done by lunch. There is just enough time to take a leisurely dip in the ocean. There is a reef just offshore that breaks the waves and a wonderful sandy beach and Posted by RDILL in SRI LANKA / MALDIVES 2016 | Jan 11, 2016
- What not to wear? Packing Tips for frugal TravelersPreparing is arduous.
I am using the same frameless backpack I took on my 89 day journey in 2012.
It qualifies as carry on and expands a bit if I check it coming home. In addition I have now Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroThis morning we did a brief cruise to Regua and toured to the Quinto da Pacheca for a sampling and buffet munchies. This is a wonderful little winery that uses their own grapes and prepares the wine by foot! Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Sep 14, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroAfter breakfast today, we boarded our buses for a gorgeous trip into the hills to visit Castelo Rodrigo. It is one of the 12 historic villages of Portugal. Its heritage goes back to the 12th century, and town Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Sep 13, 2015
- AMA Waterways, Lisbon and the DouroOr morning adventure took us to the lovely town of Lamego. With origins before the Roman occupation of the Iberian Peninsula, Lamego is known for its historic city center, having a long history as a principal city of the former Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC, LCS, MBA | Sep 11, 2015