Blog Entries tagged 'animal'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animal'
- Room With A View [update Nov 2013]Probably its migrating season of birds lately, and interestingly, I was lucky enough to spot several, either lured by sharp chirping or smooth melody of calls. Sometimes randomly peeping out of my kitchen's window prized me wonderful sightings. Posted by detabakari in flora and fauna | Oct 3, 2013
- Olomouc Zoo[float=left][/float]Our time in Olomouc has been a little quirky. We haven't done much of the traditional stuff, like museums or churches or castles. Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 17, 2013
- CHOBE NATIONAL PARK, BOTSWANAI was staying in Livingstone, Zambia and had booked a 2 day \ 1 night camping safari in Chobe National Park in Botswana. Livingstone is approx 45-60min from the Zambia \ Botswana border. I booked it online prior to arriving Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jun 25, 2013
- NORTH SEYMOUR ISLAND, GALAPAGOS ISLANDSThere are tour / travel agencies everywhere along the main drag in Puerto Ayora. We stopped at Albatross Tours and booked ourselves 2 yacht excursions. The first one to North Seymour Island, and the next one to Bartolome Island for Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jan 5, 2013
- TSAVO EAST & WEST, KENYAThe #1 thing probably everyone traveling to Africa wants to do, is go on safari! There are several ways to book a safari, ranging from unbelievably expensive to affordable. Unless your wealthy, or incapable of planning your own vacation, I Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Nov 3, 2012
- Inti Wara Yassi - Playing With The Big BoysThe rain kept going all night and the girls that are working in the Aviary measured 45cm overnight.
I let my guard slip while I was playing with Cesar and he proceeded to give me a hard bite with like Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | Apr 29, 2012
- Inti Wara Yassi - Loving It More and More Every DayI have exciting news! I went 2 days without getting bitten – good times, good times! My run was ended by Pequeno who decided that he didn’t want to hang out with me anymore and that a hard bite on Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | Apr 29, 2012
- A Quick Update From The JungleAll of my clothes have been wet for 4 days now and they have achieved that stinking stench that occurs if you leave your clothes in the washing machine for too long. It’s pretty gross but everyone is in the Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | Apr 29, 2012
- Inti Wara Yassi - The Capuchins Say HiThe last 4 days have been an absolutely amazing experience both personally and professionally. I can’t seem to imagine any other hands on experience that would compete with what I am doing now. Every day I’m growing more and more Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | Apr 29, 2012
- First Day At Comunidad Inti Wara YassiMy first day started early at 6:20am as I waltzed across the Espiritu Santo bridge. It’s arguably the most dangerous bridge I’ve ever crossed. There is absolutely no walking room on this bridge and in Bolivia it’s completely normal to Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | Apr 29, 2012
- Villa TunariHi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been able to update this blog (don’t worry it’s all written down in my diary) but I thought what I would do is keep you informed on the most recent going-ons and Posted by KyleMac in INTO THE UNKNOWN | Apr 29, 2012
- Elle Fun ElephantKuala Gandah, January 1st 2012
This trip was meant as a make up for myself for being unable to do it while I visited Thailand last September 2011. I think it would have been more fun in Thailand as Thailand is Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Apr 19, 2012
- Resting up before the big dayAs Llamas go I am no better than the rest, so yes, I am not the one typing this. Who would have thought. Yet still the story of the traveling Llama must be told. And with any good telling there Posted by Traveling Llama in On the Road with the Traveling Llama | Mar 22, 2012
- Into the Desert With No DessertToward the end of our trip to Morocco, Phil and I asked ourselves what was one thing you have to do when you're in Morocco. Avoid contracting tetanus. Then we asked ourselves what the second thing you have Posted by meesh123 in A Broad Abroad | Mar 15, 2012
- Off to the Vets We Go...
6.30am start today as we travelled to the nearest vet hospital in Sai Yok, a 4 hour drive away. Situated about 50km west of Kanchanaburi, Sai Yok is classified as a Wildlife and Livestock Hosp Posted by StreetBitch in Confessions of a Street Bitch | Feb 21, 2012
- The StreetBitch Code of Diplomacy
After taking the dogs for a walk this morning, Gemma and I went to Song Kalia as a little treat after lunch.
About 20 minutes away from Sangklaburi, Song Kalia River is a popular destinatio Posted by StreetBitch in Confessions of a Street Bitch | Feb 19, 2012
- Kenya Part 2 It was my 26th birthday and we had made our way from
Amboseli to Lake Nakuru. Once we arrived we opted for
a boat ride out to see the Hippos. We cruised the lake in a small
motor Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | Nov 9, 2011
- Kenya Part 1 Ever since I was a kid, I had always dreamed of going
on a Safari in Africa. To see all the Animals in their own
environment has been on the top of my bucket list and
during my twenty sixth Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | Oct 26, 2011
- The ExhibitionPenang, August 26th 2011
Thanks a bunch to my friend, Wiwik, who first informed me about [[http://www.butterfly-insect.com/|Penang Butterfly and Insect Farm]]. In terms of variety, I think there are more in KL Butterfly Park (Taman Rama Rama). However, Posted by automidori in SEA Trip by Any Means | Aug 26, 2011
- Videos of Panorama route and Kruger online The Panorama Route around Graskop.
Our close encounter witha troop of Baboons.
Words and pictures coming soon... Posted by adamandmeg in Gone for good | Aug 23, 2010
- Hawaii, dag 9Juhuuu! Paniolo ridetur i fjellet - dagen var endelig kommet. Kristian hadde gått med på ridetur mot at han slapp å være med. Paniolo Adventures lå oppe i fjellene i North Kohala. Kohala er en gammel vulkan som ikke er Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 17, 2010
- Hawaii, dag 6"Revenge is a dish best served cold" - Gammalt Klingon ordtak
Som faste lesera av bloggen kanskje huska, hadde Silje en svært traumatisk opplevelse under snorkling i Ka'awa Loa Cove då ho blei stukke av en Sea Urchin, den tropiske storebroren Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 14, 2010
- Hawaii, dag 3Det finnes ikke bedre frokost enn hos Michael og Greg! Dag 3 bestod den av to typer nystekt quiche og stekt kalkunpølse i tillegg til det vanlige (hjemmedyrket kaffe, hjemmedyrket dragefrukt, mango, ananas, pasjonsfrukt etc , hjemmelaget mango og appelsin Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 11, 2010
- A Glimpse of the Elusive CatIt was an early evening safari into the Rajiv Gandhi National Park at Kabini. The heavy lunch was not helping and the jungle trails ahead were not some of the best. A look above the horizon and the sun was Posted by Rebirth in Life on the Road | Mar 7, 2010
- Stop! Panda time!Heavy thunder woke us up ten minutes before our alarm. “Great!”
By 8:00am the rain had slowed and Sarah, me, Peter and Leana were in a taxi 20Km north of Chengdu, it turned out that the Panda Breeding Base was only Posted by asprey in Far East to India Overland 2010 | Aug 5, 2010