Blog Entries tagged 'animal'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animal'
- Marrakech my blessed cityThis new year will be exciting, I have booked three suites with my friends at riad Wardat Rih. We will meet Brahim and Latifa and have some fun with them cooking some new recipes. I can't wait to eat the Posted by Paulo7890 in Marrakech and the wonders of Ali Baba | Oct 28, 2008
- Nine Lives Greece and my travel plansI've been busy today getting packed for my trip to Samos and Turkiye. I'm so excited! I'll be sure to keep you updated on that when I have internet. I think my hotel in Samos has internet but I don't Posted by oceanchild in A Semester Abroad | Oct 22, 2008
- ZanzibarJust arrived in Zanzibar, a small group of Islands off the East Coast of Tanzania, famous for spices and its role in the Africa-Asia slave trade (Zanzibar translates as 'land of the blacks'). I've spent the last few days at Posted by pullboy in Lawrence's travels | Oct 18, 2008
- Rosario, Argentinaladies and gentlemen,
welcome to my blog! it was suggested by someone to start this, and i´ve got friends who are doing the same thing, so i decided to further my ¨world wide web¨understanding. i´ve been told a blog is like Posted by escot in scott talk | Oct 14, 2008
- Out of KenyaJambo!
Had a very busy few days after arriving and have began to see some of the amazing wildlife here in Eastern Africa. I'm currently in Arusha, Tanzania.
On Thursday I left Nairobi behind for a few days to go to Posted by pullboy in Lawrence's travels | Oct 13, 2008
- Puppies of PeruWhew. Here we are. I have to talk about this. I can´t not talk about this.
In Peru there are lots of dogs. Everywhere. Wandering around. Eating trash. Ribs sticking out. My Posted by G.ICDB-UD in Entiendo un poco (Woo Peru!) | Sep 30, 2008
- The mysterious bird at the Temple of PoseidonYasus!
It's another cool, overcast, breezy day here in the city of Athens. It is quite a contrast from the oppressive heat we had the first week I was here. I like it. It makes for better sleeping. I also don't Posted by oceanchild in A Semester Abroad | Sep 28, 2008
- 我是怎么把狗带到香港的2008-SEP-28 SUNNY
1，你的狗要出境前14天打好狂犬疫苗，要在政府认可的地方，我是在深圳福田城管办的，打好晶片 Posted by xiaoli in Xiaoli 's world | Sep 27, 2008
- Jack in a BOX!!!"im a virgin. oo virgin pko. gusto ko itong ipresserve hnggang sa may husband na ako."
di pa rin talaga mawala sa isip ko ang mga sinabi nya the night na bigla kaming di nagdial dahil sa technical problems sa ofis. Posted by umbre in UmBre | Sep 22, 2008
- Harbin - Siberian Tiger ParkBarbara wasn't keen on visiting this park as she thought it would be cheesy and the animals would not be well cared for. She was surprised!
The mission of the park is to study, breed, release and ultimately save the Posted by Bettinamc in The Adventures of Tai'an | Aug 27, 2008
- Some more SpeilbergnessWell, I've finally found some time to put up more videos. If you missed the last set of videos, check them out here (http://agc-cwm.travellerspoint.com/126/).
Enough with the previews. On with THE SHOW!!!!!!
[u]It's Monkey Time![/u Posted by agc_cwm in Tales From The Future | Aug 21, 2008
- Who knew Spielberg was with us?Yesterday I was going through the footage I took on vacation and realized I should upload it here. The pictures do some of the animals and things we saw justice but sometimes they do not. The videos usually Posted by agc_cwm in Tales From The Future | Aug 19, 2008
- When hiking in the jungle, please give blood.This was our last day in the Danum Valley Conservation Area. We were quite sad to go. We really really enjoyed our time here. Leo, our guide, was excellent. He was a lot of fun and Posted by agc_cwm in Tales From The Future | Aug 17, 2008
- FunNy fRiEnDsTaon : Dekada '80
Lugar : Mataas na paaralang RAMON MAGSAYSAY (España, Manila)
Panahon: Di Malaman... kahit ano na lang!...
Pangyayari: Posted by maricel in FuNnY fRiEnDs | Aug 13, 2008
- Pics!This seems to be becoming a theme of this trip:
Goats in Deqin
This chicken wouldn't stay out of our room!
[img=http://www Posted by Hparrish in Adventures Through China | Aug 6, 2008
- Surviving the mountainsWe made it through the Tiger Leaping Gorge. It was pretty much what I expected: ridiculously difficult and dangerous hike with beautiful views. I personally kind of hate hiking but I didn't want everyone else to not go because I Posted by Hparrish in Adventures Through China | Aug 4, 2008
- More PicturesToday I rode a camel.
Tonights Hostel in Kunming:
Today we saw the Golden Temple:
[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/pho Posted by Hparrish in Adventures Through China | Jul 29, 2008
- Australia ZooLeaving Matt and Tash's for our next port of call, Brisbane, our route took us past Steve Irwins Australia Zoo - one of the must stop places on our to do list...we weren't disappointed!
As it was school holidays we had Posted by MarknKate in Mark and Kate's 12 month holiday | Jul 21, 2008
- Skippy watch31 days in the country and here are the current Kangaroo sightings:
Alive - 3 (Not including those at the Zoo)
Dead - 31
[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/152915/Roo___Alive_.jpg thumb=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/152915/thumb_Roo Posted by MarknKate in Mark and Kate's 12 month holiday | Jul 16, 2008
- Monkey LoveLook at this cute Monkey...
Picture posing for us.
Looking all innocent.
[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/ph Posted by JenGarbely in This Must Be The Place | Jul 13, 2008
- Skippy watch16 days in the country and here are the current Kangaroo sightings:
Alive - 0 (that's a zero, as in none, nothing, bupkiss, zip, squat, nada)
Dead - 21, all roadkill
Watch this space for further exciting updates! Posted by MarknKate in Mark and Kate's 12 month holiday | Jul 4, 2008
- You blood sucking parasite!...and then I turned to Kate and said "wait a second," pausing as we walked through the car park to the next waterfall, to check out what was making my big toe sore...turned out to be a leech, which was Posted by MarknKate in Mark and Kate's 12 month holiday | Jul 4, 2008
- Safariwow, what a day! We left early and headed for the mountains for a day with animals. When we entered the park, we drove through what we would call a zoo, but without the cages. We had Posted by aarindu in Amee and Robs in Indonesia | Jun 25, 2008
- Taronga Zoo TourAnnie:
This zoo is AWESOME. The koalas are so cute, and so are the kangaroos. We also saw the worlds largest breed of pigeon.
this is the zoo that we went to
[img=http://www.traveller Posted by AnneAuntie in Crocs, Koalas and Roos; Oh My! | Jun 19, 2008
- ZooparkYesterday I visited Saigon Zoo. I didn't mean to: I thought I was buying a ticket to the History Museum, but ended up in the zoo and stayed. My inner culture vulture is disappointed with myself, but at heart Posted by Wardsan in Asia 2008-09 | Jun 11, 2008