Blog Entries tagged 'animal'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animal'
- Hatching TurtlesThis evening I went to the Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
There are 5 species of turtle in Sri Lanka - Green, Olive Ridley, Hawsbill, Leatherback and loggerhead, they all lay eggs along the beaches in Sri Lanka, the eggs are Posted by Welliesred in Kelly's Indian Ocean Adventure | Dec 11, 2007
- In love with AfricaWarning!
A visit to Africa may result in your becoming afflicted with a malady for which there is no known cure . . .
The condition has afflicted many people over the centuries. Some of them were great explorers, others great Posted by mara85 in africaadicted | Dec 12, 2007
- Kamelelfkjsld afjsdflsd fjsjdf sd Posted by dmnk in dmnk | Dec 6, 2007
- On the Elephant
By the time I saw the elephant I had already given up on it. We were shoeless, wandering around inside the Hampi temple's inner courtyard. In a granite enranceway, past a humming holy ma Posted by jcooke in Yo/Salut India! | Dec 1, 2007
- Mission BeachHey guys! I'm finally at a real computer again, so I uploaded a bunch of pictures. They're all from Magnetic Island, so that probably would have made a better title, but oh well. Right now we are in Mission Beach, Posted by dogdudette in Our Aussie Adventure | Nov 7, 2007
- Beef Capital, Australia!Yee-haw!! We have stumbled upon one of the most random little towns, and I can't say I ever imagined finding something like this out here. It looks like an old western town from the movies. None of the buildings are Posted by dogdudette in Our Aussie Adventure | Oct 23, 2007
- Some photoes about Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding BaseThis morning, my friends and I paid a visit to Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Base, we set out from the hotel at 8 am, it costs 40 or 50 minutes driving to there.
The keeper will feed the panda at 9.30am, Posted by catherine9 in Little Cat Travel Around The World | Oct 21, 2007
- Testing 123Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Posted by neilswilso in Neil's test blog | Oct 16, 2007
- Akagere National Park - RwandaThis is a day trip that I took as part of a business trip to Rwanda. Akagere is a National Park located on the Eastern side of Rwanda, bordering Tanzania. It is about 2 hours by road from Posted by svjorber in My Side Trips | Sep 14, 2007
- Ein Bär unter'm Pflaumenbaum im "backyard"Ja da musste alles schnell gehen, hatte noch nicht mal zeit die auflösung zu ändern. hoffe ich krieg ihn bald mal noch besser vor die Linse;) Und dann mach ich lieber Fotos, die Qualität ist wirklich grauenvoll:(
Posted by Max-Canada in Max in Kanada | Sep 13, 2007
- Giant Panda: Theme Tourism (One)Sichuan Wolong Giant Panda Nature Reserve
In 1963, Wolong national nature reserve was established to protect rare wild animals and plants such as giant panda, gnu, Chinese dove tree and forests which give priority to nature ecosystem Posted by catherine9 in Little Cat Travel Around The World | Aug 13, 2007
- The Close-up of the Giant PandaThe Giant Panda
---Pixie of Human Fairy Tales
Giant pandas--the world treasure--live among the high mountains and deep valleys which locate in the western strip of Sichuan Bas Posted by catherine9 in Little Cat Travel Around The World | Aug 13, 2007
- Safari TimeSofitel Central (http://www.centralhotelsresorts.com/schhr/schhr_default.asp), Hua Hin
Not really sure whe Posted by AGN22 in In Search of Rainy Season | Jul 29, 2007
- Czech RepublicSummer of 2003, 2005 and 2006.
A horse, a horse! My kingdom for a horse! That's what I wanted to shout out, during my trips to Cesky Krumlov. Most people are aware of the charms of the Czech Republic and Posted by kamalfs in Around the World | Jul 8, 2007
- Bitte WartezeitBeginning our journey at 8am we stood waiting on the Charlottenburg SBahn platform. Beginning to wonder about the lack of trains and signs reading 'Bitte Wartezeit' we heard an announcement. Luckily someone translated it for us and it turned out Posted by lucysarah in Lucy and Sarah's Impossible Adventure | Jul 4, 2007
- the lion roars!!!So we travelled to Naivasha, where we were able to go for a walk to green crater lake. this meant a 45 minute boat ride (where i didnt feel sick!) but we did see hippos finally and a python!!! when Posted by leiasj in Carpe Africa | Jul 2, 2007
- chilling with the big guysfirstly please excuse my awful spelling in this entry, on account of my keyboard seems to have had all the keys put in the wrong places. stupid french keyboard in rwanda
so last wrote on saturday, since then i have done Posted by leiasj in Carpe Africa | Jun 21, 2007
- Rurrenabaque - Bolivia - Jungle Tour[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/87234/IMG%5F22 Posted by Lejla in 2007 - our year off | May 24, 2007
- Some new feathered babiesA bit late with my update this week on account of me getting to the computer on wednesday and not being able to remember what i have done this week! Not that exciting things didn't happen!
We have had 4 owls Posted by leiasj in Carpe Africa | Jun 1, 2007
- Bless the pandaHere's a bit of light-hearted entertainment. :)
Posted by Peter in The Travellerspoint Blog | May 29, 2007
- confrontation with an elephant[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/92822/leia%5F0 Posted by leiasj in Carpe Africa | May 16, 2007
- Being adventurous and taking advantage of staff discount!!So the baboons are runnign riot!! Well they aren't too bad, jsut smashing a window here and there! and stealing food Posted by leiasj in Carpe Africa | May 2, 2007