Blog Entries tagged 'animal'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animal'
- Kenya Part 1 Ever since I was a kid, I had always dreamed of going
on a Safari in Africa. To see all the Animals in their own
environment has been on the top of my bucket list and
during my twenty sixth Posted by PhotoGlen in My Travel World | Oct 26, 2011
- The ExhibitionPenang, August 26th 2011
Thanks a bunch to my friend, Wiwik, who first informed me about [[http://www.butterfly-insect.com/|Penang Butterfly and Insect Farm]]. In terms of variety, I think there are more in KL Butterfly Park (Taman Rama Rama). However, Posted by automidori in SEA Trip by Any Means | Aug 26, 2011
- Videos of Panorama route and Kruger online The Panorama Route around Graskop.
Our close encounter witha troop of Baboons.
Words and pictures coming soon... Posted by adamandmeg in Gone for good | Aug 23, 2010
- Hawaii, dag 9Juhuuu! Paniolo ridetur i fjellet - dagen var endelig kommet. Kristian hadde gått med på ridetur mot at han slapp å være med. Paniolo Adventures lå oppe i fjellene i North Kohala. Kohala er en gammel vulkan som ikke er Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 17, 2010
- Hawaii, dag 6"Revenge is a dish best served cold" - Gammalt Klingon ordtak
Som faste lesera av bloggen kanskje huska, hadde Silje en svært traumatisk opplevelse under snorkling i Ka'awa Loa Cove då ho blei stukke av en Sea Urchin, den tropiske storebroren Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 14, 2010
- Hawaii, dag 3Det finnes ikke bedre frokost enn hos Michael og Greg! Dag 3 bestod den av to typer nystekt quiche og stekt kalkunpølse i tillegg til det vanlige (hjemmedyrket kaffe, hjemmedyrket dragefrukt, mango, ananas, pasjonsfrukt etc , hjemmelaget mango og appelsin Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 11, 2010
- A Glimpse of the Elusive CatIt was an early evening safari into the Rajiv Gandhi National Park at Kabini. The heavy lunch was not helping and the jungle trails ahead were not some of the best. A look above the horizon and the sun was Posted by Rebirth in Life on the Road | Mar 7, 2010
- Stop! Panda time!Heavy thunder woke us up ten minutes before our alarm. “Great!”
By 8:00am the rain had slowed and Sarah, me, Peter and Leana were in a taxi 20Km north of Chengdu, it turned out that the Panda Breeding Base was only Posted by asprey in Far East to India Overland 2010 | Aug 5, 2010
- Schloooee-Schloooee (or some such)With the Dutch guys only around for a week, and Sam and Luc never having set foot in Africa before, we decided to forego one of our games and instead take a road trip. You can't come to Africa and Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Jul 22, 2010
- Queenstown, The Catlins and Milford SoundWe arrived in Queenstown and who should greet us with their very own bus for the day but Mike, Becca and the gang! Luckily we were all staying at the same hostel for the night. Turns out it was 'karaoke Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Jul 20, 2010
- Bali, And Tomorrow LombokSalam - Hello in Indonesian,
So we have been n Indonesia now for the last two weeks or so, and have been living a very modest, chilled out island life. We arrived in Kuta, Bali on the 28th of June, Posted by doyley7 in Chris and Gooses Most Excellent Adventur | Jul 13, 2010
- Fun in the WoodlandsDown on the farm today! It has been a wonderful experience. The family here is so so nice and funny to boot! There is Craig who is turning 40 next week and expects me to fly back just for his Posted by NZsweetpea in The Unexpected Flight | Jul 3, 2010
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife ParkOk! I finally loaded my first video. Yay! This is the only video/pictures I could get of a live Kiwi. The kiwi is the little blob running around being noisey and cute. Wish you could see it better, but this Posted by NZsweetpea in The Unexpected Flight | Jun 27, 2010
- A Wildlife CruiseDay 9
So the day started as overcast and drizzle, not a great day for a wildlife cruise but kids didn't seem to care. They were only thinking of the wildlife we might see.
We got on the boat, an early cruise Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 17, 2010
- Zona Cafetera on a horse"All the coffee in Colombia won’t make me a morning person."
The cute town of Salento is surrounded by verdant forests and coffee plantations that stretch for miles and miles and all yo Posted by wanderlustqueen in WANDERLUST | May 30, 2010
- Horses and pre-Colombian ceremonial sites with Benita"To me, horses and freedom are synonymous."
We left Bogota with The Killers in our ears. Destination: San Augustin.
After visiting the archeological park known for its pre-Columbia Posted by wanderlustqueen in WANDERLUST | May 29, 2010
- 24.05.2010Mul on väike segadus nende kahepaiksete liikidega, kuna neid on tuhandeid ning internetist on raske leida konkreetset lihtsat seletust üldiste liikide kohta. Nii et nimetan neid tegelasi endiselt varaanideks, kuigi tegelikkuses on neil igaühel miski muu l Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | May 23, 2010
- In Search of the Peruvian Hairless DogI wasn't going to leave Peru until I spotted the elusive Peruvian Hairless Dog. Ever since the Obama's were offered this peculiar breed (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/12/peru-offers-national-hair_n_143228.html), I just had to see one for Posted by Jennylynn in Jennifer's Journeys | May 21, 2010
- 21.05.2010Täna sain järjekordselt fotograafia alal kätt harjutada. Seekord saabus meie õuele rohutirts. Päris vahva tegelane.
Muidu neid rohutirtse hüppab siin ringi iga päev, kuid see oli vähe Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | May 21, 2010
- Curt's Birthday and Walle Hayward Half Marathon
Bright and early this morning we headed to the start line for the Walle Hayward Marathon. It was pretty much chaos as people were still trying to register for the runs even a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 14, 2010
- sahara desertHello again
We drove from Fez to Mergouza, on the way I fed a Barbary ape.
Two days ago I went on a camel into the Sahara desert and at the start I was half on my camel Posted by maximus007 in my big TRIP!!! | May 14, 2010
- Walking in Kruger ParkFrank had set us up with a walk in Kruger that was amazing!! We got picked up at the Malelane gate in a game vechicle before 0600.
The best part of Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 13, 2010
- Another Day with the animalsSo another try at Kruger in the open vehicle does not provide very many wildlife viewing opportunities. We seem to have a black cloud over us when it comes to the animals in Kruger.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/175163/muddy_rhino.jpg caption Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 13, 2010
- Hazyview to KrugerAfter breakfast at Gecko we were picked up for our adventure with Skyway Trails. It is the longest zipline trail in Africa.
We got strapped in to all s Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 13, 2010
- 13.05.2010Uskumatu, vist on tõesti alanud madude hooaeg. Täna turult tulles ei saanud me kojugi, sest üks isend oli end sättinud otse keset treppi. Minu osaks jäi ainult madu hüüda ja lastel käest kinni hoida. Ning (see on siis inimese nimi, Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | May 13, 2010