Blog Entries tagged 'animal'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animal'
- Schloooee-Schloooee (or some such)With the Dutch guys only around for a week, and Sam and Luc never having set foot in Africa before, we decided to forego one of our games and instead take a road trip. You can't come to Africa and Posted by Gelli in Gelli goes South-ish | Jul 22, 2010
- Queenstown, The Catlins and Milford SoundWe arrived in Queenstown and who should greet us with their very own bus for the day but Mike, Becca and the gang! Luckily we were all staying at the same hostel for the night. Turns out it was 'karaoke Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Jul 20, 2010
- Bali, And Tomorrow LombokSalam - Hello in Indonesian,
So we have been n Indonesia now for the last two weeks or so, and have been living a very modest, chilled out island life. We arrived in Kuta, Bali on the 28th of June, Posted by doyley7 in Chris and Gooses Most Excellent Adventur | Jul 13, 2010
- Fun in the WoodlandsDown on the farm today! It has been a wonderful experience. The family here is so so nice and funny to boot! There is Craig who is turning 40 next week and expects me to fly back just for his Posted by NZsweetpea in The Unexpected Flight | Jul 3, 2010
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife ParkOk! I finally loaded my first video. Yay! This is the only video/pictures I could get of a live Kiwi. The kiwi is the little blob running around being noisey and cute. Wish you could see it better, but this Posted by NZsweetpea in The Unexpected Flight | Jun 27, 2010
- A Wildlife CruiseDay 9
So the day started as overcast and drizzle, not a great day for a wildlife cruise but kids didn't seem to care. They were only thinking of the wildlife we might see.
We got on the boat, an early cruise Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 17, 2010
- Zona Cafetera on a horse"All the coffee in Colombia won’t make me a morning person."
The cute town of Salento is surrounded by verdant forests and coffee plantations that stretch for miles and miles and all yo Posted by kreglicka in WANDERLUST | May 30, 2010
- Horses and pre-Colombian ceremonial sites with Benita"To me, horses and freedom are synonymous."
We left Bogota with The Killers in our ears. Destination: San Augustin.
After visiting the archeological park known for its pre-Columbia Posted by kreglicka in WANDERLUST | May 29, 2010
- 24.05.2010Mul on väike segadus nende kahepaiksete liikidega, kuna neid on tuhandeid ning internetist on raske leida konkreetset lihtsat seletust üldiste liikide kohta. Nii et nimetan neid tegelasi endiselt varaanideks, kuigi tegelikkuses on neil igaühel miski muu l Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | May 23, 2010
- In Search of the Peruvian Hairless DogI wasn't going to leave Peru until I spotted the elusive Peruvian Hairless Dog. Ever since the Obama's were offered this peculiar breed (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/12/peru-offers-national-hair_n_143228.html), I just had to see one for Posted by Jennylynn in Jennifer's Journeys | May 21, 2010
- 21.05.2010Täna sain järjekordselt fotograafia alal kätt harjutada. Seekord saabus meie õuele rohutirts. Päris vahva tegelane.
Muidu neid rohutirtse hüppab siin ringi iga päev, kuid see oli vähe Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | May 21, 2010
- Curt's Birthday and Walle Hayward Half Marathon
Bright and early this morning we headed to the start line for the Walle Hayward Marathon. It was pretty much chaos as people were still trying to register for the runs even a Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 14, 2010
- sahara desertHello again
We drove from Fez to Mergouza, on the way I fed a Barbary ape.
Two days ago I went on a camel into the Sahara desert and at the start I was half on my camel Posted by maximus007 in my big TRIP!!! | May 14, 2010
- Walking in Kruger ParkFrank had set us up with a walk in Kruger that was amazing!! We got picked up at the Malelane gate in a game vechicle before 0600.
The best part of Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 13, 2010
- Another Day with the animalsSo another try at Kruger in the open vehicle does not provide very many wildlife viewing opportunities. We seem to have a black cloud over us when it comes to the animals in Kruger.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/175163/muddy_rhino.jpg caption Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 13, 2010
- Hazyview to KrugerAfter breakfast at Gecko we were picked up for our adventure with Skyway Trails. It is the longest zipline trail in Africa.
We got strapped in to all s Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 13, 2010
- 13.05.2010Uskumatu, vist on tõesti alanud madude hooaeg. Täna turult tulles ei saanud me kojugi, sest üks isend oli end sättinud otse keset treppi. Minu osaks jäi ainult madu hüüda ja lastel käest kinni hoida. Ning (see on siis inimese nimi, Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | May 13, 2010
- Kruger Park...againSadly impala were the most interesting thing we saw today. The day was overcast and it seemed all the animals were taking a lazy day.
Impala boys were being bo Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | May 12, 2010
- Back to Marrakech
We wake late and have a lazy breakfast, last ones down. We take our time and get all cleaned up, packed and around to the bus. Jump on early and claim seats at the front so G is less Posted by lostagain in A big trip | May 12, 2010
- 10.05.2010Illusioon, illusioon – sind vaid loon.... Minu illusiooniks oli juba mõnda aega olnud, et Tais on küll palju madusid, kuid oma kodus neid ei kohta. Ikkagi inimesed, pügatud muru ja igati tsiviliseeritud olemine.
Esmaspäeva hommikul, kui peale hommikusö Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | May 12, 2010
- 25.04.2010Mõnikord juhtub, et asi nii ebatavaline, et ei saa kohe aru, kas juhtub unes või ilmsi. Tänase päeva varahommikune sündmus oleks minu poolest vabalt lihtsalt unenäoks, ehk pigem õudusunenäoks jäädagi. Kahjuks aga see siiski toimus.
Olime Päikesekiirega Posted by PankuPanku in Elu Tais | Apr 25, 2010
- Afghanistan Jackal
This baby jackal has been living behind the aid station.
He seems really playful and skittish bu Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 17, 2010
- ¡Leones, Tigres, y Osos...Ay Caramba!So Kim covered the archeology. Now it´s my turn to cover the animals! But first I wanted to weigh in just a little bit about the archeology too. For those of you only interested in the animal pictures, you can Posted by BenjaminE in Turtle and Barracuda | Apr 15, 2010
- SumatraWe got to KL airport at about 11.30 at night and quickly set up a place to kip for the night. I was a little nervous about Sumatra after Kim had said it was 'due a tsunami'...(did he mean it Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Apr 14, 2010
- dwartshehhe Posted by lyrha in si lyrha | Apr 8, 2010