Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- Crikey Mate So you can guess where we headed today....Australia Zoo
We headed past the big lawn mower, we tried to make a stop at the Glass House Mountains look out but the drive in was rough & the lookout turned out to Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Feb 16, 2017
- Africa’s Cheapest Safari[float=right][/float]Having just barely made it [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/120/|off the Volta Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Feb 12, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- USA:California:Huge Pod of Dolphins and some Gray Whales! Wow! What an incredible day on the water! Sunny gorgeous weather and HUNDREDS of dolphins and sea lions along with humpback and grey whales! Moss Landing is one of our favorite local places to visit and is just Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jan 16, 2017
- Maldives Shark Dive
We spent a week on a Live-aboard in Maldives, diving with sharks everyday
it was really awesome Posted by Flipflop Trails in Flipflop Trails | Jan 16, 2017
- Tour by car around Western Canada[code][sup][/sup][/code][float=right][/float]British Columbia, and what a beautiful part of the world it is!
We came from Australia, hiring a car at Vancouver and then hit the road to see the fantastic scenery, flora and fauna.
Some times we stayed 2 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 8, 2017
- Just Cruising
Alaska, a place I had dreamed about and never thought I would be able to see.
I was looking at prices, and yes, they were expensive for an Aussie, then I found Alaskan cruises, these Posted by balhannahrise in Just Cruising | Jan 8, 2017
- Low-key marvels
I started this memo on my first night in Costa Rica when the soft darkness of rainforest and its heavy, humid air gently enclosed me. It was one of those passing moments that just cry Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Dec 5, 2016
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Bruised Bunch!
The group starts off jumping off the slippery, muddy speedboats. They land in revolting black mud, some of the adventurer’s start to squint in disgust. They make their way through the mud and Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- My new best friends the Leeches!
The second trek of the trip. The longest one of all. This experience of mine has probably been the worst one on the trip. Firstly, let’s start with what happened. We started cli Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Jaguar Rescue Center[float=right][/float]
I've been taking photos of the incredibly rich nature whenever possible. Just, Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Nov 20, 2016
- Tracking Down A TyreWe had a good night's rest at our hotel and after a very odd breakfast we checked out around 9.30 having had to revise our original plans for the day. It didn't seem sensible to go back into Etosha with Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 10, 2016
- Last Day at EtoshaWe went up to the waterhole at Halali before breakfast to see if any wildlife was around at dawn, but we only saw some impala and a mongoose. Breakfast was okay, another buffet and after we had packed up and Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 9, 2016
- Etosha RevisitedWe decided not to rush up at dawn but to have an early breakfast, then get to the park as close as we could to 8 which we managed. Having gone through all the entry formalities we went straight back Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 9, 2016
- Etosha National ParkWe woke early and were up to look at the sunrise and waterhole quite early. Unfortunately there seemed to be no hot water so after breakfast and a cold shower we set off towards Outjo and to the Anderson Gate, Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Oct 25, 2016
- The Vingerklip Lodge We had a good night at the Brandberg Rest Camp and left at about 9.30 up the Ugab Valley, home of the desert elephants. We saw plenty of warning signs and piles of dung but saw no sign of the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Oct 12, 2016
- Cape Cross Seal ColonyAfter breakfast we set off towards Henties Bay and the start of the Skeleton Coast. The scenery was really bleak and the flat salt road seemed to go on forever. However 120km later we arrived at Cape Cross, having stopped Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 27, 2016
- Sunrise and SolitaireThe alarm went off at 6.30 and we dragged ourselves out of bed for the sunrise walk, fortunately the sky looked clear after the unexpected evening rain. We climbed, in the cool of dawn up the rocky path then across Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 23, 2016
- The Gamsberg PassWe caught up on our sleep and had an early breakfast ready to start our long drive from Windhoek heading South to Cha-re down the Gamsberg Pass, the highest mountain pass in Namibia. Unfortunately the best laid plans........ One of Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 22, 2016
- And no you can't see it from outer space (China)Beijing in 1989 was in a small way the inspiration behind taking this trip. Not so much because of the student uprising that took place and the subsequent events that unfolded in and around Tiananmen Square at the time but Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 14, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Lokys Gauruočius Barlis
Tai va, kaip ir buvau minėjęs - jachtos Billabong įgula pasipildė dar vienu nuolatiniu nariu. Šuo Barley, arba Barlis, kaip trumpa forma nuo Bob Marley. Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 19, 2016
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- Exploring New Zealands Deep South & Milford Sound Forgetting my worries about money for a while, I got on the bus which would take us around the most southern parts of New Zealand - called Deep South. This 3-day trip took us over Dunedin, Catlins , Invercargill, and Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Mar 28, 2015
- Viduržemiai. SugrįžimasKaršta Barselonoj dieną iki 32-jų naktį 25 temstant tiesiai nuo lėktuvo traukinio atvykstu į laivą vandens geriamo nėr dujų nėr laivas nelabai svetingai pasitinka džiugu kad sulaukė be kitokių siurprizų nes audrų su rimtais škvalais čia bent pora ritosi k Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 2, 2016