Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- Big Sur and the PCHThe Pacific Coast Highway is the ultimate American Road Trip; hugging the winding coastline all the way through California it takes you through cool surfer towns, decadent wine regions, even crazy LA LA land, with stunning vistas of waves crashing Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 27, 2014
- Cultural Eating in HelsinkiOur day in Helsinki.....in pictures
A visit to the Lutheran Cathedral in Senate Square
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/B6CE947D2219AC6817B5A7870C371E Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jul 22, 2014
- Home on the range Saturday morning, and I spend it hugging dogs and petting cows! My early wake up aspiration was not to be, so I just woke up and had a quick breakfast then went out to check out the animals.
As soon Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 22, 2014
- My future home Hihihihi! Hi from my adorable little box of a room, 2 by 3, with 90% of it filled with a super single, and with white washed walls with a red curtain dressing the small window, and one of Vincent van Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 22, 2014
- Test2Testing 2
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685690/5E47BA5722 Posted by KarenandHerc in Travelling West | Jun 20, 2014
- Test[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685690/[img=http://photos.tra Posted by KarenandHerc in Travelling West | Jun 20, 2014
- The One Where Maaret Buys a HorseWe all have those. Childhood dreams that we know, as adults, are a bit silly and will never really happen but we occasionally drift into them anyway. One of my friends sings in the shower, pretending to be at Wembley; Posted by Ofelia in Where is Maaret? | Mar 6, 2013
- Safari - day 8-10: Gorillas and back homeDay 8
This was probably the most exciting day of the whole safari and such an incredible experience. We left at 5:45 from the island and met Jasper on the mainland. He drove us and another couple to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Posted by Elisebuiter in Africa | Jun 11, 2014
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014
- 20 dager til avreiseSom tittelen sier, er det kun 20 dager til jeg reiser til Namibia, der skal jeg jobbe med hjemløse, neglisjerte og skadede dyr, hjelpe de opp på beina igjen, slik at de kan flytte tilbake og leve en fint og Posted by mariinamibia in Mari i Namibia | May 29, 2014
- The Animal ChannelIn transit to Beaufort, NC – Beaufort, NC
Sunday, May 18th, 2014
I have to say that today started much better than yesterday. I woke up feeling wonderful, jumped out of my rack and oddly enough still felt great. I Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | May 18, 2014
- Extraordinary India and Wonderful Nepal (1)It’s just over 4,000 miles to Delhi from London; a mere eight and a half hours before you are plunged into a country of extremes which will eventually leave you exhausted and fascinated in equal measure. Whether it is the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | May 15, 2014
- Day 23: London to the Cotswolds Today my family and Uncle John traveled from downtown London to the rural Cotswolds. It was a beautiful day of 60 degrees and partly sunny skies.
After another breakfast at our Premier Inn (make sure to say that name in your Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 14, 2014
- A trip within a trip....much like those nesting dolls. So much happens here on any given day, week....even any given hour, minute, moment...it leaves my mind wild in thought, and makes it difficult for me to isolate any one and write it down.
Right now we have our first Posted by Jocelynn.R in to Africa we go.... | May 9, 2014
- And So It Begins...............................[b] On 8th February I made my way to Brisbane Domestic Airport to catch the QF1768 Quantas flight to Mackay, departing at 2:25PM. Scary how fast the last week has gone actually..........I thought I had so much more time in Posted by Sunshine_Sarah in Australia 2013 - 2015 | May 8, 2014
- Day 17: Tour of ParisAs the title suggests, today was another day touring the beautiful city of Paris. To be honest, Paris is exponentially cleaner, friendlier, and more unique than any typical American city.
We took a Rick Steve's audio tour around our part of Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 8, 2014
- The ListThe Bucket List
My original 1-100
1- [s]Visit before 22122012Chichen Itza[/s]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/100D97222219AC6817F282206EA4ADBB.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/506924/thumb_100D97222219AC6817F282 Posted by Cindy_bb in The Bucket list | May 4, 2014
- Bundaberg & Mon ReposMon Repos
Logger head turtle hatchlings
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by Cindy_bb in Australia | May 4, 2014
- Biking 2014 - part 1The 42nd Annual Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa. RAGBRAI XLII. It is coming this summer - the last full week of July.
Back in Junior High or High School, when I first decided I would like to ride all Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Apr 26, 2014
- Day 2 - Biscayne National ParkWe could not sleep after 5.30 and were up and out early. We picked up a salad for lunch at Walmart before driving the short distance to Biscayne. The park is 95% water and the boats and canoes were not Posted by RoyandIngrid in Florida Fortnight | Apr 6, 2014
- A JAMBO AND A MAMBO AND SOME RHINOS DOIN’ ITJambo is hello in Swahili and Mambo bebe is what the locals say to each other if they are good buddies, meaning, how’s it going baby?
Ngorongoro is the name given to this extinct volcano and its magnificent crater by the Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 20, 2014
- Periyar[You can see all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/India/Periyar?sort=2&page=1|here]]. Password is the same as for the blog.]
It was nearly a three hour drive from the stunning scenery of Munnar to the forests, Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Apr 19, 2014
- LEAVING KENYAI did not intend to write or post today since we have no planned activities other than to leave our last location in Kenya and make the 9 hour journey to our first in Tanzania on the Serengeti. But, as Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 17, 2014
- BEST ZOO EVERI am going to try to keep this short because internet is limited but I have to share some of today’s pictures. I woke early to the most wonderful view from my veranda. I still can’t believe where we are. Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 16, 2014