Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- Exploring Sauraha by BikeWe had decided to get up and go out early to hire bikes to try and get to the Elephant Breeding Centre by 10 before the elephants left to graze in the nearby forest. We hired our bikes in the Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 5, 2017
- A stay in a hunting lodge[center][/center]
In the seventeenth century Jodhpur’s royal family built a hunting lodge on the edge of Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 25, 2015
- Summer in Peru - 2017 - Lima's ZOO
[center]Parque de las Leyendas - Jungle area[/center]
[center]The zoo is all about South America and Peruvian flora and fauna. It's divided into the 3 climatic regions of Peru: Jungle - Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Peru | Mar 31, 2017
- Elephant TrekWe had decided to do the elephant safari in the afternoon, hoping that by 3 some more animals would be about. Since most of our Chitwan activities seem to have started late we decided we would rather be late in Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 30, 2017
- By Boat, Feet and JeepWe were ready for our day in the park by 7.15 and with two other guest from our hotel we were accompanied by our guides to the starting place for our trip down the river by dug out canoe. There Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 28, 2017
- Bumpy Bus To ChitwanWe were up by 6 and packed up ready for our taxi at 6.30. It was only a few minutes to the dusty bus station where we made a one legged beggar's day by giving him our packed breakfasts, he Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 24, 2017
- Temple TourWe had arranged a driver for the day to take us to three of the biggest temples around Kathmandu, the monkey temple Swayambhunath, the Hindu cremation temple Pashupatinath and the Tibetan Buddhist temple Boudhanath. He arrived on time at 9.30 Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 21, 2017
'Travel is like knowledge. The more you see, the more you know you haven't seen - Mark Hertsgaard'
February 2017 saw us take a trip to Nepal, it was a bit spur of the moment initially we were considering 2 weeks Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 15, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017Another day in San Pedro De Atacama and today the tour I'm doing is to Rainbow Valley, (Vallee Del Arcoiris).
Breakfast was included in this tour that began at 8am fro Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 15, 2017
- Summer in Chile - 2017It was on my second day at Puerto Montt that I booked and did the "Petrohue Waterfalls and the Osorno Volcano" tour from Puerto Varas.
The tour began at 10am at Puerto Varas. Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Chile | Mar 10, 2017
- It's all about the wildlife===Exploring Periyar===
We were up early today for an early morning nature walk, led by a ranger recruited from the local tribe. These are usually small group walks but Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Mar 6, 2017
- Cara Menggugurkan Kandungan Atau Aborsi Dengan PilAda banyak cara untuk melakukan prosedur aborsi. Setiap dokter memiliki nya preferensi untuk menggunakan satu atau kombinasi metode untuk berhasil melaksanakan prosedur. Ada 3 prosedur yang digunakan untuk melakukan jangka terlambat dan prosedur aborsi Ca Posted by kandungan in Obat Aborsi Penggugur Kandungan | Mar 4, 2017
- Crikey Mate So you can guess where we headed today....Australia Zoo
We headed past the big lawn mower, we tried to make a stop at the Glass House Mountains look out but the drive in was rough & the lookout turned out to Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Feb 16, 2017
- Africa’s Cheapest Safari[float=right][/float]Having just barely made it [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/120/|off the Volta Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Feb 12, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- USA:California:Huge Pod of Dolphins and some Gray Whales! Wow! What an incredible day on the water! Sunny gorgeous weather and HUNDREDS of dolphins and sea lions along with humpback and grey whales! Moss Landing is one of our favorite local places to visit and is just Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jan 16, 2017
- Maldives Shark Dive
We spent a week on a Live-aboard in Maldives, diving with sharks everyday
it was really awesome Posted by Flipflop Trails in Flipflop Trails | Jan 16, 2017
- Tour by car around Western Canada[code][sup][/sup][/code][float=right][/float]British Columbia, and what a beautiful part of the world it is!
We came from Australia, hiring a car at Vancouver and then hit the road to see the fantastic scenery, flora and fauna.
Some times we stayed 2 Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 8, 2017
- Just Cruising
Alaska, a place I had dreamed about and never thought I would be able to see.
I was looking at prices, and yes, they were expensive for an Aussie, then I found Alaskan cruises, these Posted by balhannahrise in Just Cruising | Jan 8, 2017
- Low-key marvels
I started this memo on my first night in Costa Rica when the soft darkness of rainforest and its heavy, humid air gently enclosed me. It was one of those passing moments that just cry Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Dec 5, 2016
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Bruised Bunch!
The group starts off jumping off the slippery, muddy speedboats. They land in revolting black mud, some of the adventurer’s start to squint in disgust. They make their way through the mud and Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- My new best friends the Leeches!
The second trek of the trip. The longest one of all. This experience of mine has probably been the worst one on the trip. Firstly, let’s start with what happened. We started cli Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Jaguar Rescue Center[float=right][/float]
I've been taking photos of the incredibly rich nature whenever possible. Just, Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Nov 20, 2016
- Tracking Down A TyreWe had a good night's rest at our hotel and after a very odd breakfast we checked out around 9.30 having had to revise our original plans for the day. It didn't seem sensible to go back into Etosha with Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Nov 10, 2016