Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- Southbound with Jacqueline
So the first R&R break after starting work at the mines and
was the quote of the week.
After three months of temp work and crashing with family in Perth Posted by Team Melon in Team Melon Travels | Apr 9, 2012
- Botswana Part II
Dagen derpå, etter en liten barrunde i Maun så skal vi på en lengre reise
til noe som heter Flexible Game Reserve. Det er i praktisk store nasjonalparker som
en får lov til å kjøre Posted by spydx in Discovering the world | May 14, 2012
- Jamaican me crazy! [about Jamaica]May 10. 2012.
I believe that was the highest cliff I have ever jumped off of. Not saying I have jumped off many, but after today I can say I became certified in risk taking. The 50+ foot cliff at Ricks Posted by kGoWhereNext in Where in the world? | May 13, 2012
- Mayans, Monkeys and MojitosWhat an action packed few days! This trip just gets more incredible by the day and we are both having the time of our lives. We are now in Belize and the border crossing from Guatemala went without Posted by Kat McDonald in The Adventure of a Life Time | May 12, 2012
- Day 28 - Port CampbellPort Campbell, though only small, has a lovely location at a point where the ocean reaches the shore at a break between the towering cliffs that otherwise dominate the local coastline. Fortunately, from a sight seeing and walking perspective, that Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | May 10, 2012
- A bedtime story One morning the toast monster decided he wanted to go on a hunt. He was going to shoot some animals with his camera.
He packed an overnight bag, and the camera, and Maya wolf, and got into the Monster.
The Monster took Posted by TattoodDuck in Ducks Without Borders | Apr 30, 2012
- Yoga Stretchright now, i am doing my Yoga stretching before heading to Natchez Mississipi!!! Posted by consciousworld in My Conscious World Apology Trip | Apr 28, 2012
- T.I.A.[img= Posted by mands186 in Mind The Gap | Apr 24, 2012
- First NightTonight was an excellent night!! I slept so peacefully as i enjoyed the wonderful sounds of nature. What can be more relaxing than that!!
Posted by consciousworld in My Conscious World Apology Trip | Apr 23, 2012
- Day 9 - Hobart to FreycinetWhat a fantastic day! Here's the Top 10 reasons why.
1. I'm with Goob
2. We're tripping around Oz
Those two, in and of themselves, are enough...but wait, there's more.
3. We woke up in a motel bed for the 3rd consecutive day (bliss)
4. Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Apr 21, 2012
- Africa, Camping i villmarken!! Etter over et døgn med reise fra KL til Jo´Burg så kommer vi fram til Drifters Lodgen i Jo´Burg. Det er et hotel, med alle fasiliteter og vi tilbringer dagen i hagen og rundt bassenget før vi møter resten av Posted by spydx in Discovering the world | Apr 21, 2012
- Bucketbath films presents...We haven't had the most reliable internet for the last month and a half. These videos are long overdue: starting with our most recent trek in Nepal and working through India, Cambodia and Laos.
Micah and I arrive back in Posted by bucketbath in Bucket Bath | Apr 16, 2012
- My Whitsunday Holiday ;)Hi all,
This is my first holiday blog... i thought i would start with my Whitsundays holiday,
i stayed at PEPPERS it was beautiful my friends and i payed for their 3 bedroom apartments, we had a beautiful veiw of the beaches.
one Posted by Porscha in Whitsundays Holiday | Apr 11, 2012
- 25/03/2012 - The First Days== The First Day
On my first moring I awoke uneasily, covered in sweat and aching all over. Could I catch Malaria this fast? In the middle of the night I had been awoken by thudding Asian techno penetrating Posted by Jamie V in The Voyages Of Venning | Apr 4, 2012
- Telephone Interview As soon as I emailed my potential employer YBM ECC my documents that I have gathered since January. I got a quick response back stating that I have to set up a phone interview with the HR Manager of the Posted by hazeleyez130 in Karen ♥'s Korea | Apr 3, 2012
- Panda-monium! Hey chums!
Last time, you left us as we arrived at Beijing. If you wondered what occurred in this spectacular city, then the wait is over! Hold on to your seat, this blog’s a gem :)
After we arrived, we immediately went Posted by ef2000luca in Alice, Louise, Lucy & Luca Travel | Apr 1, 2012
- Land of Mowgli by Rudyard KiplingA trip to Pench…… WOW……
Even before we started off on this trip…a lot of people questioned our choice of Pench. Many a voice told us that it was a wasted trip….. pench was not the haven for tigers.
But, boy Posted by Malina Singh in Land of Mowgli by Rudyard Kipling | Mar 29, 2012
- SumatraDevastated by frequent natural disasters, and occasional terrorist attacks, the island of Sumatra has had a violent history. But tourism numbers are starting to register as the ecosystems rebuild and attract the nature enthusiasts. The locals are happy an Posted by H-Dizzle in FOR THE LOVE OF TRAVEL | Mar 28, 2012
- ...might have killed a cat?As night buses go this really was luxurious - reclining seat, snacks, blankets and pillows (it´s obviously not 1999 anymore!) but there´s still something inately wrong about waking up in another country on the top deck of a bus at Posted by namirem in The finer things in life | Mar 27, 2012
- Kaikoura===Day 1 in Kaikoura===
We're currently sitting in our hostel 'The Fish Tank' in Kaikoura after a big day of walking and animal viewing!
On the drive into Kaikoura we saw a pod of dusky dolphins (the ones we're swimming with tomorrow Posted by lwright11 in Louie and Charlie's Travels | Mar 20, 2012
- Ireland People in Ireland sepeak Irish, they greet people by saying "Dia Duit". Ireland is n more then 70 miles from the coast to the end of the country. Ireland lands cape consists of a centeral plain surrounded by high mountain Posted by Sammy Brunner in Language Arts | Mar 21, 2012
- Barcelona, Spain Last Year I went on a great trip to Barcelona, Spain. It was a great few days there. However the worst thing that happened was with the flight; When we flew to Barcelona with a low cost Irish airline, we Posted by kitstravels in Kits Travel Blog | Mar 15, 2012
- Arrive in Ubud Our driver picked us up from Kuta and he drove us to Ubud but on the way we stopped off at the Bali Bird and Reptile Park for the day. It was a great place with all kinds of birds Posted by Tom.Ethan in Tom and Ethan's Excellent Adventure | Mar 9, 2012
- G'Day AustrailaWe left Wisonsin early morning, we were on the plane for at least 18 hours. We pretty much missed a whole day of our vacation. When we first got off the plane, we were greated by a nice "G'Day". Posted by Sammy Brunner in Language Arts | Mar 7, 2012
- G'Day AustrailiaWe left Wisconsin early on monday morning and made a stop in LAX before going to Australia. The total flight was 17 hours. When we finally landed in Australia it was 10:01 our time, but 3:01 their time. Posted by LangArts in Language Arts Travel | Mar 7, 2012