Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- capitolo primopeciale Silk Road Race - Team Touring sulla Via della seta 2012
Il nostro modo di viaggiare
Il 28 luglio è partita la terza edizione della Silk Road Race, un rally benefico che in tre settimane condurrà l'equipaggio di Touring da Milano Posted by t_o_mm in prova | Aug 21, 2012
- The moulin neuf - Farm #1
Where do I even begin....
Well here,s a brief overview of the Moulin Neuf farm.
Dates of my stay: August 1st-August 15th , 2012
The moulin neuf is a very small farm close to Ivoy-le-Pré in the Centre area of France. It Posted by sammy18 in From downtown Toronto to Europe and SEA | Aug 13, 2012
- MykonosAlcohol-induced memory loss is making this blog entry a little difficult! The island is famed for its nightlife and didn't disappoint. What we weren't told is that the island is full of crazy Australians. In fact, I don't think I Posted by elisaalston in Not all those who wander are lost... | Jul 26, 2012
- Jungle AdventuresHello everyone! I've been in Ecuador for a week now and it's pretty awesome. The first few days in our new home and we adjusted to our new lifestyle. Popular destinations included two different parks, the market where we buy Posted by hannahrj in Connecticut Yankee in Ecuador's Capital | Jul 24, 2012
- MoesgårdWe travelled back to one of our favourite places in Aarhus - Moesgård Museum, and surrounds. The museum has an archaeological and ethnographic focus and is housed in Moesgård Manor estate, located in the forests south of Aarhus, Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jul 24, 2012
- Exciting activities and things to do in GoaI recently visited Goa and wanted to share my favourite experiences to all those travellers out there thinking of going and are wondering what to do. Although it is India’s smallest state there are endless tourist spots, day trips and Posted by Buddy D in Exciting activities in Goa | Jul 18, 2012
- A Guest House called Dikencik===[center][/center]
We arrived at Dikencik (Dik-en-chik) for our first WorkAway experience after just 2 days in Turkey. Ayse(Eye-sha) and Cengis (Jen-gis) collected us in the late afternoon fr Posted by Nomadiq2 in HavBootsWillTravel | Jul 12, 2012
- Bye bye bushlifeTime passes by quite quickly. Before I knew it my three months were almost up. In only another two weeks I will again be free to roam this country for a year. One more year. We'll see if I make Posted by Beppe.Karlsson in Beppe Karlsson | Jul 11, 2012
- A Weekend of Game in BotswanaThe lodge we had somewhat haphazardly picked was quite beautiful in a typical game lodge sort of way. Thatch roofs, dark woods, everything open to the air. There were game viewing Land Cruisers with open sides in driveway and lots Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Jul 1, 2012
- The Adventure of Getting to the Adventure in BotswanaKristina and I had decided not to go to Botswana on this trip. It made a lot of sense as a decision. Botswana is one of the premiere game viewing destinations in the world and, as such, quite pricey. It Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Jun 29, 2012
- Animal SanctuaryKoby was beat last night - he didn't make it through dinner.
Today started with rain and ended with a lot of rain! We had breakfa Posted by family5 in Grending 5 Costa Rica Vacation | Jul 5, 2012
- Bangkok Day 2We decided to take a tour outside of Bangkok today and, boy, was it ever a good decision! A mini bus picked us up at 6:30 am and took us a few hours outside the city. We went to Posted by geoffboulton in SE Asia Trip | Jun 28, 2012
- Day 65 - Curlews, ant bums and Windjana GorgeWe woke to another cloudless sky. This run of fine days has been such a pleasant contrast to the first half of our trip...but doesn't do anything to lay the dust.
Karen cooked pancakes for breakfast to give us all some Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 29, 2012
- Day 64 - Manning GorgeI'm writing this entry using fragmented notes so it may not be a complete record of the day. If any of my fellow passengers want to add or correct anything then please feel free to comment.
As we left our bush Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 28, 2012
- Day 63 - Leaving El QuestroWe've all become so good at breaking camp and getting on our way and setting up camp at day's end that I won't bother mentioning it anymore.
This morning began with a very early visit to Zebedee springs to beat the Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 27, 2012
- Wildlife Learning Center, Sylmar, CA
Learning about the world as well as developing compassion for all living things is extremely important to me. Luckily Lily, like mo Posted by JamiePaquin in Wanderings...adventures with Lily | Jun 20, 2012
- Surf and Turf - South African Style[Editors Note: This is being posted many days after it transpired]
When I was a correspondent, South Africa was one of my favorite countries to visit. Over the years I've made it to the surfing mecca of Jeffrey's Bay, on the Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | Jun 5, 2012
- Days 53 to 57 - Litchfield National Park to DarwinWe had a lie in, before leaving the dongas at Bark Hut at about 8:45am and heading toward Litchfield National Park.
On the way we passed through Batchelor, stopped briefly at the Banyan Tree caravan park where Karen and I bought Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jun 7, 2012
- The Gayest Hostel Owner in the CityGood day to you al!
Welcome readers to te latest edition of our blog. This is our last few days in Vietnam, which is sad, but then we're in Cambodia, which is good. Cracking.
After arriving in HCMC on our sleeper bus, Posted by lucyjfrench in Alice, Louise, Lucy & Luca Travel | May 31, 2012
- Second day in YellowstoneFrom West Yellowstone back into the park and checkingout all the sights we missed yesterday. We traveled past Madison and north towards Norris Geyser Basin. We saw herds of bison and elk...still haven't seen bear. Hiking through the basin was Posted by MarshallTrip in North by Northwest | May 29, 2012
- "Safari" Game Drive in Sri LankaIn planning our trip we had been thinking of game drives (often referred to as safari) for our Africa leg, but Sri Lanka has a very good reputation for viewing wild animals and based on some suggestions from the folks Posted by TooMuchLuggage in Around the World in 172 Days | May 24, 2012
- Navigating with the starsAbout a thousand years ago my ancestors, the mighty Vikings, navigated across the Atlantic Ocean with the help of the stars and discovered North America, some 500 years before Columbus. They called it Vinland.
The early farming communities that Posted by Beppe.Karlsson in Beppe Karlsson | May 29, 2012
- Thanksgiving in ColoradoNow we couldnt possibly have come to the States without visiting our excellent friends the Breezys who we had spent months travelling in tandem with through Asia! We had agreed months previous in some back alley Asian bar that we Posted by LynMoo in The Epic Adventures of LynMoo | May 25, 2012
- Southbound with Jacqueline
So the first R&R break after starting work at the mines and
was the quote of the week.
After three months of temp work and crashing with family in Perth Posted by Team Melon in Team Melon Travels | Apr 9, 2012
- Botswana Part II
Dagen derpå, etter en liten barrunde i Maun så skal vi på en lengre reise
til noe som heter Flexible Game Reserve. Det er i praktisk store nasjonalparker som
en får lov til å kjøre Posted by spydx in Discovering the world | May 14, 2012