Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- 4WD Rustaq to Misfat al AbreyeenWith rocky mountains and sand dunes, 4WD excursions are a must in Oman and the drive from Rustaq to Misfat al Abreyeen over the Snake Pass in the Western Hajar Mountains is one of the most spectacular in the country.
Our Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Feb 15, 2013
- Foz do Iguacu - Day 12It seems like the nice hostels have rubbish breakfasts (apart from Casa Curitba) and the bad hostels have good breakfasts. Anyway, after sleeping on top of towels on the bed without decent air conditioning, it was a good start the Posted by staceywaugh in Waughs around the World | Feb 3, 2013
- I so love this chocolate-y KIWI Posted by carpet cleaning in It's All About KIWI | Feb 10, 2013
- boating & fishing adventures in Calderitas ===I only have to bike 20mins to get to a supermarket and Cinema which has a few films in English. It's delightful here. Restaurants along the sea front smell delicious. Right in front of the Yaxha campsite you have a Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 30, 2013
- Wrestling With January
It has been a long time since I have faced a true Midwestern January. I’ve forgotten how long January can drag on. If you aren’t careful, the days can blend into an endless parade of gray skies, Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jan 27, 2013
- Biking from Xpujil to Chetumal I left Xpujil at around 9 am, I had become quite attached to my little cabin, with it's shafting light coming through the cracks in the wooden walls and huge fan above my head keeping me cool. I hopped on Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 25, 2013
- 2nd Day: Currumbin wildlife sanctuaryCurrumbin was awesome! For 2 major reasons. 1) You get to pet/hug/kiss/cuddle/feed a kangaroo freely. 2) You get to hug a koala bear!!! Those cute soft cudly koalas! But....in reality they're not that friendly actually... The koala just lay their Posted by lymeq in Lymeq's Escapes | Jan 24, 2013
- Khao Yai National ParkOur first stop on our tour through Isaan was Khao Yai, Thailand’s oldest national park. We didn’t know what to expect but we were very pleasantly surprised by the area around the park and the many safari tour options that Posted by Elmar123 in Few Reservations | Jan 23, 2013
- Again!Hello again,
We are back in Auckland where we started and we are staying in a campsite AGAIN.
With a beach again,
in a city Again.
In fact we have been in this particular city twice, plus we have been in Posted by Danieljhanson in Country to country | Jan 15, 2013
- Good bye USASorry everyone who has been reading up on my blog I have not written a post for a long time but, you know I have come back from the US and it has been a whole year now, My experience Posted by shantanukul in American Holidays | Jan 11, 2013
- Sri Lanka an amazing land of vast natural beauty.We touched down at Colombo Airport at around 3.30am and were quickly through customs. There is an official taxi desk inside the airport so we arranged for a driver to take us to Colombo Fort railway station at a cost Posted by StephenJen in Stephen & Jen | Dec 31, 2012
- A Girl And Her Gum Boots - Part Six[left][/left]
Distance covered so far = 4521km
Well not really.... Last time I was reporting of my adventures in the Land of Oz I was in Port Douglas which was well over a month ago. Pretty place to hang for a bit....
[center Posted by SalBolton82 in A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Taking On Oz | Jul 7, 2010
- Panamania!Panama is a country full of surprises. Pristine coastline dotted with paradisiacal islands, world-class surfing and trekking and a capital city with a skyline to rival Sydney or Singapore. Yep, there’s a lot more to this country than the famous Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Dec 12, 2012
- About Road To Sri Lanka Tours
The mission of Road To Sri Lanka Tours is to provide unique, tours and travel experiences, for a niche marke Posted by RoadtosrilankaT in Travel To Sri Lanka | Dec 10, 2012
- QUEEN CROWNED ON TOP OF A TREE
Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Kenya in 1952 as a happily married Princess to Prince Philip of Edinburg which led to their visit to the Treetops hotel in Nyeri inside the Abardares National Park. This hotel was build on Posted by silver dove in Traveling In Kenya | Nov 29, 2012
- Galapagos Islands
===The Initial Experience===
So as with most popular tourist destinations and schedules, my trip to the Galapagos Islands of Ecuador had its ups and downs. For starters, e Posted by jessho in Tour de America del Sur | Nov 27, 2012
- Welcome to the Jungle!(Firstly apologies for the obvious title to this post.....couldn't resist)
So we left Nepal in search of more adventure and where better than to head to the sumatran jungle. we had been really looking forward to going to Posted by ofenelon in Dodging Mosquitos | Nov 27, 2012
- The Ho Chi Minh trailThe Laos leg of our tour started in Hanoi. To get to Laos we had 2 very long bus journeys ahead of us. The first one was leaving the next morning down to Vinh - still in Vietnam. But first Posted by louslabbert in Around South East Asia in 104 days | Nov 26, 2012
- Sloth smiles in Costa RicaIs there anything cuter than a sloth? C’mon look at this guy…
We met smiley in Puerto Viejo, a very chilled out town on Costa Rica’s Caribbean Coast. We arrived there after a few ni Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Nov 24, 2012
- Machu Picchu.We awoke at the buttcrack of dawn to be dressed and ready for the first bus up the mountain at 5:30am. The queues had already grown a fair bit by the time we joined them, but we managed to get Posted by alexis.johnson in Trippin' | Nov 24, 2012
- Its more fun in the Philippineswell, I just stumbled upon this video on a social network and I must say I AM PROUD to be a FILIPINO! :D
I have traveled a few places here in our country and I will explore more of what this Posted by hepastar in Its more fun in the Philippines | Nov 19, 2012
- Hanoi and the long haul to Ha Long Bay
With the city of Hue logged into the memory banks we boarded our last night train of our Vietnam trip. So, you might have heard some horror stories about overnight trains in Vietnam, but the pre Posted by louslabbert in Around South East Asia in 104 days | Nov 17, 2012
- A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Part Three[center][/center]
Distance covered so far = 3137 Km
'The core of ones spirit comes from new experiences'
Which you believe its April already and have a track record of existin Posted by SalBolton82 in A Girl and Her Gum Boots - Taking On Oz | Apr 9, 2010
- Zookeeper for a DayOne great thing about London is that, if you know where to look, with a bit of planning (and, admittedly, a bit of money to spare), you get to do a range of incredible things that’ll stay with you for Posted by Hachiko in Anytime - Anyplace - Anywhere - Any way | Nov 14, 2012
- Tranquilo? Tranquilo.Tranquilo? Tranquilo. This is a password you shold keep in mind when coming here and not being from tropics. Rule number 1.
Even now when I am sitting in an internet cafe in Baeza waiting for a not coming email Posted by Ef in Tranquilo, we are in Ecuador | Nov 7, 2012