Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- Day 5 - First Half - Sawai Madhopur - SafariToday is one of the days I've been waiting for - Safari Day. Crossing our fingers that we see more than just birds and squirrels.
So we get up at 5:00 am to leave at 6:00 am for our visit Posted by Herk58 in 2014 - Our Journey to India | Oct 19, 2014
- 3 days in the Pantanal Leaving beautiful paraty, I head on a very long bus journey (very nice bus though with reclining seats) to Sao Paulo. Negotiate my way in metro to find hostel. Really nothing to say about Sao Paulo other than huge, Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Oct 17, 2014
- Un tour de 3 jours dans le PantanalUne petite correction géographique tout d'abord. La Pantanal n'est pas en Amazonie mais au sud.
Le Pantanal est une écorégion terrestre d'Amérique du Sud appartenant au biome des prairies et savanes inondables. C'est la plus grande zone humide de la pl Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Oct 17, 2014
- The ListThe Bucket List
1- [s]Visit Chichen Itza before 22122012[/s]
2 Posted by Cindy_bb in The Bucket list | Oct 6, 2014
- Last day in RioMonday 29 September
After a morning cathching up with my blog and uploading images, I indulge in a bit of sunbathing on Copacabana beach. In the evening, experienced a true Brazilian samba street party with Aline, a half french, half portugese Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Oct 1, 2014
- Up in the Air=="If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.".==
In the beginning...
Cape Schanck, Victoria, Australia.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by camenbrothers in Up in the Air | Sep 29, 2014
- Things I Want to Remember: Açores Islands, Portugal ===Pico===
- the sound of the waves, a stray cat, and me sitting on the wall, eating a fancy dinner with a borrowed fork and a borrowed knife as it grew darker following the sunset, overlooking Faial from Pico's coast
- calling Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 19, 2014
- Açores Islands: Pico, Faial, and Terceira
9/12/14 at 1532 (London time)
My time in the Açores is complete and I'm now on my way to Istanbul, Turkey Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 15, 2014
- Sacha Yacu Animal Center Amo a Ecuador! This country and its people have stolen my heart without a doubt and I am sad to be leaving, no matter how much I am looking forward to exploring Portugal. My first introduction to the graciousness of Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 1, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 1===[[https://sites.google.com/site/planespotterclub/|My trip 2014]]===
The traffic to Vigra airport (AES) was not to bad since it was so late in the day and there was not to many that was going on the Posted by Odd Arne in My travels around the world | Aug 16, 2014
- Serengeti Leopards
Didnt manage to complete my Big 5 Mission in South Africa last year! Only managed to see a dead Leopard in Botswana!
This time, we managed to catch 2 Leopards on a same day (separate Posted by keithyuenck in KEXplorer - My World Trotting Journey | Aug 14, 2014
- Masai Mara National Park
Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer!
Seeing one of nature's biggest wonders - the Wildebeest migration is truly a spectacular sight witnessed by a lucky few. Counte Posted by keithyuenck in KEXplorer - My World Trotting Journey | Aug 14, 2014
- Take a chance on .... ABBAWe woke up early (we forgot about the time difference) but we made the best of the early morning, we stood on the deck of the ferry and watched the sun rise
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/1E7879562219AC6817DB5A840B59BD2D.jpg caption=Good Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jul 29, 2014
- Big Sur and the PCHThe Pacific Coast Highway is the ultimate American Road Trip; hugging the winding coastline all the way through California it takes you through cool surfer towns, decadent wine regions, even crazy LA LA land, with stunning vistas of waves crashing Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 27, 2014
- Cultural Eating in HelsinkiOur day in Helsinki.....in pictures
A visit to the Lutheran Cathedral in Senate Square
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/660953/B6CE947D2219AC6817B5A7870C371E Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Jul 22, 2014
- Home on the range Saturday morning, and I spend it hugging dogs and petting cows! My early wake up aspiration was not to be, so I just woke up and had a quick breakfast then went out to check out the animals.
As soon Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 22, 2014
- My future home Hihihihi! Hi from my adorable little box of a room, 2 by 3, with 90% of it filled with a super single, and with white washed walls with a red curtain dressing the small window, and one of Vincent van Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Jun 22, 2014
- Test2Testing 2
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685690/5E47BA5722 Posted by KarenandHerc in Travelling West | Jun 20, 2014
- Test[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685690/[img=http://photos.tra Posted by KarenandHerc in Travelling West | Jun 20, 2014
- The One Where Maaret Buys a HorseWe all have those. Childhood dreams that we know, as adults, are a bit silly and will never really happen but we occasionally drift into them anyway. One of my friends sings in the shower, pretending to be at Wembley; Posted by Ofelia in Where is Maaret? | Mar 6, 2013
- Safari - day 8-10: Gorillas and back homeDay 8
This was probably the most exciting day of the whole safari and such an incredible experience. We left at 5:45 from the island and met Jasper on the mainland. He drove us and another couple to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Posted by Elisebuiter in Africa | Jun 11, 2014
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014
- 20 dager til avreiseSom tittelen sier, er det kun 20 dager til jeg reiser til Namibia, der skal jeg jobbe med hjemløse, neglisjerte og skadede dyr, hjelpe de opp på beina igjen, slik at de kan flytte tilbake og leve en fint og Posted by mariinamibia in Mari i Namibia | May 29, 2014
- The Animal ChannelIn transit to Beaufort, NC – Beaufort, NC
Sunday, May 18th, 2014
I have to say that today started much better than yesterday. I woke up feeling wonderful, jumped out of my rack and oddly enough still felt great. I Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | May 18, 2014