Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- Kruger National Park - South African SafariWhen I decided to visit South Africa, I knew that I couldn’t leave the country without seeing its famous wildlife. But there were so many parks and safaris available so I did some homework on which to choose. Kruger National Posted by Xin Zhi in XinZhi's South African adventures | Nov 30, 2015
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, a place of worship?Is the 2 hour drive to the cathedral actually worth it? The answer is yes! If you keep reading you will find out more...
First of all if you want to get to the cathedral you have to take Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving!This year I'm thankful for all of the wonderful trips I've taken so far in 2015 to see astounding birds and have other great experiences: southeast Arizona, the East Coast, Costa Rica, Idaho, and countless wonderful day trips (all of Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 26, 2015
- Day 2Today I had started to take a bus to the rural area Fezzan. I felt prepared for this moment to see the rural civilization as know as Fezzan just hope that no terrorists are going to pounce out of nowhere Posted by 9enguin in Travels in Libya | Nov 23, 2015
- INCREDIBLE CALIFORNIA WHALE WATCHING TRIP!Hi all!
If you're looking for a fun activity near San Francisco, CA. . . this is definitely one of the best! During the summer months through September there are tons of humpback whales coming to feed on anchovies near Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jul 12, 2016
- Cruise on Doubtful Sound (part 2)
Neither of us had a great nights sleep as the bunks were very narrow and it was quite hot and stuffy in our room with no natural ventilation. We had all been warned that the very Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Nov 17, 2015
- 12th Owl Species of the Year!Welcome to another episode of Sunday evening birding!
This evening I went birding with birder Eric Walters in northeast Lake County, Illinois. We covered State Line Beach, Spring Bluff Forest Preserve, and the North & South Units of Illinois Beach Stat Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 15, 2015
- Not Every Bird You Chase You Get!Today I went on a truly wild goose chase to find a rare bird that had shown up in the Lincoln Park Zoo of Chicago. It was a Common Ground-Dove which is a vagrant from Mexico (and not an escaped Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 7, 2015
- Fauna and Flora of Rajasthan....Rajasthan has been blessed with varied flora and fauna even when majority of its area is desert. The forest cover is also quite limited, despite these adversities, some unique flora and fauna can be witnessed.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/747 Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Nov 5, 2015
- Fort Sheridan Forest PreserveI took advantage of this beautiful Sunday with temperatures in the 60's and clear skies to bird the beautiful Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve in Highwood, Illinois with a birding friend Suzanne Coleman. We had a fantastic time - thanks to Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 1, 2015
- Maralal - Naivasha - Nairobi - Brussels - London - Bristol Day eight of our Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwtO2wBRCu0d2dkvjVi5cBEiQAMEIVGZuMmcLMhdap1pD9W6wYIzvP4Z7E6ofRtFxSn5J2rjQaAt7b8P8HAQ|Undiscovered Destinations]].
What a difference a cool room makes! Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 16, 2015
- Last Oak Park Bird Walk of 2015Today I led the last bird walk of 2015, and it was a very pleasant walk with temperatures in the upper 50's and perfectly sunny skies. Although the birding was quite slow, the group had a great time, enjoyed lively Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 11, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015 ===To follow my travel blog click on the banner below, I have moved my link to another site since it's a better platform for writing and inserting pics and videos.===
==[[http://ferie6.blogspot.no/|Trip to Philippines 2015 ]]==
[[http://ferie6. Posted by Odd Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 10, 2015
- Shri Guru Jambheshwar Bhagwan Mandir ,Jajiwal Dhora , Banar Shree Guru Jambheshwar Bhagwan also known as Jambho ji, was the founder of the Bishnoi sect. He preached the worship of Hari (a name for Lord Vishnu). He taught that God is a divine power that is everywhere. He Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Oct 9, 2015
- Dzanga Sangha National Park
Forest elephants differ from their relatives savannah elephants in several ways-taste preferences, behaviour and a smaller size. Forest elephant is 2 meters in height and has very thick ha Posted by Olga Michi in The world of Michi | Oct 2, 2015
- Costa Rica Group Bird Walk & Reunion!Today I led several people on a private Oak Park Bird Walk and then we met up with others back at our house for a reunion of the group with which I traveled to Costa Rica this past summer. It Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 27, 2015
- Samburu - MarsabitDay three of our private Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/|Undiscovered Destinations]]. I can't believe it is only our third day here - we've had so many adventures already!
Another noisy night with the monkeys Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 11, 2015
- Samburu Day two of our private Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwsvmvBRCT5ozK-dmY7D4SJACyIoJmIWIABUSR5tdN4eS6UeEZxG1dW6TQ8L8FiJppze30ahoCzp3w_wcB|Undiscovered Destinations]]
Having taken our weekly dose of [ Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 10, 2015
- Trip to Saint Mary´s University in Halifax & WHALE WATCHINGI feel free.
In my school, in my opportunities and thus in my whole life.
The Canadian high school system is, in any case, better than our system in Germany. We hav Posted by AnnikaInCanada in 3 months in NOVA SCOTIA | Sep 20, 2015
- Nairobi - Equator - Isiolo - SamburuDay one of our private Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
After last night's safety paranoia, the surroundings look peaceful and tranquil this morning as we explore the hotel grounds an Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 9, 2015
- Cairns - KurandaCairns (pronounced Cannes), termed the northern tropics of Queensland, is now a bustling town on the ocean and a drop off point for tours to the Great Barrier Reef. That tour we are taking tomorrow, Saturday.
Today we went to the Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 18, 2015
- Continuing adventures in and around Brisbane
Sunday Sept 13 - Wednesday Sept 16
Until we began planning this trip we had heard very little of Brisbane. B Posted by Vita and Mel in Australia | Sep 16, 2015
- 30th Birthday Solo Round the World (RTW) Trip===Casualties===
Item: Khaki cargo pants (1)
Cause of Death: Turtle cage
Place of Rest: Ecuador
Item: Lightning-to-SD Card iPad adapter cord (1)
Cause of Death: Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 10, 2015
- Stepping Out
Breakfast at Tara Guesthouse was a bit more of a sociable affair this morning, and we were able to chat to the two other guests (who were both in the area on business) as well a Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Sep 4, 2015
- Halong Bay TravelPLAN YOUR HALONG BAY VACATION
A visit to the north is not complete without a trip to Halong Bay, where placid waters give way to more than 3,000 limestone karsts and wind-sculpted limestone formations jut from foggy lagoons. Dotting the bay Posted by Kiên in Vietnam Travel Blog | Sep 1, 2015