Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- Day 6: Return to a Chicago WinterYesterday, Saturday, December 19, was the sad day on a cruise called disembarkation. We were off the ship in the nine o'clock hour and took a taxi to the Fort Lauderdale airport to fly home.
I managed to squeeze in a Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- Day 4: At SeaThursday was another day at sea; however, the ship increased its cruising speed due to an ill passenger on board and we pulled into our next port of call, Princess Cays, Bahamas, in the evening - even though we would Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- Day 3: Grand Turk!On Wednesday, the Emerald Princess' port of call was Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands. Tuesday was a day at sea, so although it was extremely relaxing and enjoyable, there is nothing to post about for that day. Wednesday was Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- Day 1: Emerald Princess!Yesterday I returned from a fantastic Caribbean cruise aboard the Emerald Princess. I will make one post for nearly every day (like I did for Costa Rica last summer), so here is day 1:
After taking an evening United Airlines flight Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- The most beautiful place on earth?I had to take a boat from the main city Yamoussoukro all the way to Taï the country's biggest national park. It was quite a journey going on a speedboat all the way there, it made me feel alive. When Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Dec 3, 2015
- Nxai Pan National Park We reached Nxai Pan National Park after a five hour drive from Chobe yesterday. Nxai Pan is famous for having a lot of SpringBoks. We have never seen Springboks before so we were very excited to on our first safari. Posted by Heshan in Animal Paradise- Botswana | Dec 1, 2015
- Chobe National ParkMy name is Heshan and I have come to Botswana with my really good school friend Daniel. We are going to stay in Botswana for one week. While we are here we will be visiting three places, Chobe National Park, Posted by Heshan in Animal Paradise- Botswana | Dec 1, 2015
- Accentuating Madagascar==Exploring the diverse wildlife and atmosphere of
==Where's Madagascar? Study the map before knowing what the land of Madagascar really is==
= Posted by brinaayles in The luscious wildlife in Madagascar | Dec 1, 2015
- Kruger National Park - South African SafariWhen I decided to visit South Africa, I knew that I couldn’t leave the country without seeing its famous wildlife. But there were so many parks and safaris available so I did some homework on which to choose. Kruger National Posted by Xin Zhi in XinZhi's South African adventures | Nov 30, 2015
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, a place of worship?Is the 2 hour drive to the cathedral actually worth it? The answer is yes! If you keep reading you will find out more...
First of all if you want to get to the cathedral you have to take Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- Happy Thanksgiving!This year I'm thankful for all of the wonderful trips I've taken so far in 2015 to see astounding birds and have other great experiences: southeast Arizona, the East Coast, Costa Rica, Idaho, and countless wonderful day trips (all of Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 26, 2015
- Day 2Today I had started to take a bus to the rural area Fezzan. I felt prepared for this moment to see the rural civilization as know as Fezzan just hope that no terrorists are going to pounce out of nowhere Posted by 9enguin in Travels in Libya | Nov 23, 2015
- INCREDIBLE CALIFORNIA WHALE WATCHING TRIP!Hi all!
If you're looking for a fun activity near San Francisco, CA. . . this is definitely one of the best! During the summer months through September there are tons of humpback whales coming to feed on anchovies near Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jul 12, 2016
- Cruise on Doubtful Sound (part 2)
Neither of us had a great nights sleep as the bunks were very narrow and it was quite hot and stuffy in our room with no natural ventilation. We had all been warned that the very Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Nov 17, 2015
- 12th Owl Species of the Year!Welcome to another episode of Sunday evening birding!
This evening I went birding with birder Eric Walters in northeast Lake County, Illinois. We covered State Line Beach, Spring Bluff Forest Preserve, and the North & South Units of Illinois Beach Stat Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 15, 2015
- Not Every Bird You Chase You Get!Today I went on a truly wild goose chase to find a rare bird that had shown up in the Lincoln Park Zoo of Chicago. It was a Common Ground-Dove which is a vagrant from Mexico (and not an escaped Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 7, 2015
- Fauna and Flora of Rajasthan....Rajasthan has been blessed with varied flora and fauna even when majority of its area is desert. The forest cover is also quite limited, despite these adversities, some unique flora and fauna can be witnessed.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/747 Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Nov 5, 2015
- Fort Sheridan Forest PreserveI took advantage of this beautiful Sunday with temperatures in the 60's and clear skies to bird the beautiful Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve in Highwood, Illinois with a birding friend Suzanne Coleman. We had a fantastic time - thanks to Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Nov 1, 2015
- Maralal - Naivasha - Nairobi - Brussels - London - Bristol Day eight of our Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwtO2wBRCu0d2dkvjVi5cBEiQAMEIVGZuMmcLMhdap1pD9W6wYIzvP4Z7E6ofRtFxSn5J2rjQaAt7b8P8HAQ|Undiscovered Destinations]].
What a difference a cool room makes! Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 16, 2015
- Last Oak Park Bird Walk of 2015Today I led the last bird walk of 2015, and it was a very pleasant walk with temperatures in the upper 50's and perfectly sunny skies. Although the birding was quite slow, the group had a great time, enjoyed lively Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 11, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015 ===To follow my travel blog click on the banner below, I have moved my link to another site since it's a better platform for writing and inserting pics and videos.===
==[[http://ferie6.blogspot.no/|Trip to Philippines 2015 ]]==
[[http://ferie6. Posted by Odd Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 10, 2015
- Shri Guru Jambheshwar Bhagwan Mandir ,Jajiwal Dhora , Banar Shree Guru Jambheshwar Bhagwan also known as Jambho ji, was the founder of the Bishnoi sect. He preached the worship of Hari (a name for Lord Vishnu). He taught that God is a divine power that is everywhere. He Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Oct 9, 2015
- Dzanga Sangha National Park
Forest elephants differ from their relatives savannah elephants in several ways-taste preferences, behaviour and a smaller size. Forest elephant is 2 meters in height and has very thick ha Posted by Olga Michi in The world of Michi | Oct 2, 2015
- Costa Rica Group Bird Walk & Reunion!Today I led several people on a private Oak Park Bird Walk and then we met up with others back at our house for a reunion of the group with which I traveled to Costa Rica this past summer. It Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 27, 2015
- Samburu - MarsabitDay three of our private Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/|Undiscovered Destinations]]. I can't believe it is only our third day here - we've had so many adventures already!
Another noisy night with the monkeys Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 11, 2015