Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- Samples of my Watercolour Painting Style <3For those of you interested in choosing the watercolor perk on my Fundraiser page, I have uploaded some samples for you!
[img=http://p Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Nov 22, 2013
- KRUGER NATIONAL PARK, SOUTH AFRICAI make $13 an hour ... if I can afford an African safari, so can you! Mind you, I'm the biggest penny pincher you'll ever meet, but I travel far & wide every year, you just gotta know that the Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Nov 8, 2013
- Sichuan Day 1 : Visit to the Chengdu Panda breeding centerDont miss this place when you are in Chengdu...it takes just 4 hours to do, including transport time. (entrance fee RMB 58)
Getting there -
Bus # 60 from Xinnanmen Bus Station, next to Travel Inn, and get off at Longqing Posted by culturevulture in Trips on Culture, Food and Heritage | Sep 26, 2013
- We had a whale of a time[float=right][/float]Hervey Bay is the whale watching capital of the world. So going there during the school holidays was probably not the best plan. However, we managed to get three tickets for a boat on Sunday afternoon. Locals can normally get Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Oct 6, 2013
- Animals in Canadian Rockies[float=right][/float]Finally we have seen Elk. We were hoping for a moose but no complains :).
And as I wa Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Oct 7, 2013
- Anyone for lizards[float=right][/float]Josh wanted to go to the zoo - so off we went (Josh and I - Hilary isn't in to zoos). We parked in the nearest free carpark, which turned out to be a c Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Sep 22, 2013
- The Italian Job We were so excited to have found a volunteer job through WWOOF** but minutes before our host was due to pick us up from the local train station, the nerves kicked in. We had no experience caring for animals beyond Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Oct 4, 2013
- Peru – East and West of the AndesHaving never been to South America before it took a while before deciding that Peru would be our destination. Ultimately, it became a straight choice between the land of the Incas and Argentina but a closer look revealed that the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 29, 2013
- Sugarloaf and marmosets[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/616829/35C97C2F2219AC68173595010460F8CC.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/616829/thumb_35C97C2F2219AC6817359501046 Posted by Kirstyonwroot in Kirsty and Brad in Rio | Sep 22, 2013
- Bison and Grizzlies and Geysers! Oh my!What a day! I was sitting at the computer at about 1:30 this morning doing my usual research for the coming day when I started to read Trip Advisor. Big mistake! The reviewers were all in agreement that you should Posted by jbreen in Heading West | Sep 19, 2013
- Death defying taxi to the middle of nowhereThis morning I was up at 4.30. The jet lag has not worn off yet so my body clock is crazy. It was hot and I was feeling itchy and irritated so I snuck out of bed at 6 for Posted by Kirstyonwroot in Kirsty and Brad in Rio | Sep 19, 2013
- From Afghanistan to Quasi-Vegan in Just Three BooksI’ve been waiting for my new crop of Better World Books books to arrive, and in the meantime, I’ve nursed from the last dregs of those I have. This week’s installment of thoughts on travel literature includes The Places in Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Sep 13, 2013
- an awesome trip I really enjoyed this trip to hawaii Posted by preeti idiot in An awesome trip | Aug 26, 2013
- A full day in ChengduWe woke up at 6 and cracked the whip on the girls to make sure that we were downstairs for breakfast at 7 o'clock. Sandy was going to pick us up at 8 because he informed us that the Posted by Kwpres in A US History Teacher in Asia | Aug 18, 2013
- Loboc River Resort (Bohol)Hotel/Resort name: Loboc River Resort
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 3000 PHP
Staff service: Good
Standard rooms: Good and clean
Hot shower water: Yes
Lobo Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Saving Sea Turtles in Hawaii—Guatemala[b]To those of you who enjoy my blog, you are cordially invited to befriend me on [[http://www.facebook.com/jonathon.engels|Facebook]], include me in your [[https://twitter.com/JonathonEngels|Twitter]] feed, [[http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jonathon-engels/2 Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Aug 9, 2013
- Olomouc Zoo[float=left][/float]Our time in Olomouc has been a little quirky. We haven't done much of the traditional stuff, like museums or churches or castles. Posted by KZFamily in Travelling Family | Jul 17, 2013
- Blue Moon rising over the Yankee StadiumI have supported Manchester City since I was kid, at the time they had a striker called Francis Lee and as my namesake he became my hero and City my team after I got teased at school that my name Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | May 25, 2013
- Searching for Elk in the RockiesStaunton State Park is situated 8,100-10,000 feet (2,470-3,050 metres) up the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains about 40 miles (64 kilometres) south west of Denver. The park was brand new, having literally opened to the public for the firs Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | May 19, 2013
- West Rockies US 2013
Never thought that in this digital world I would be needing to carry more than 3kg of paper, maps, guides !
Thank you colleagues and friend for your contribution. :-)
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by Eddy VDR in West Rockies US 2013 (English) | Jun 22, 2013
- Mountain Biking in Sri LankaThis track definitely wasn’t on the map, and it certainly wasn’t on the Google earth print-out I was using to navigate. I was twenty miles north east of Unawatuna in the south of Sri Lanka and it was starting to Posted by Moonstone Exped in Sri Lanka Adventure Travel | Jun 22, 2013
- An Amazon safariArmed with five bottles of mosquito repellent and a sense of adventure, we set for the Amazon rainforest in a rickety wooden longboat. As we climbed aboard we couldn’t wipe the smiles off, nor could we the inches of sunscreen Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Jun 21, 2013
- Rio de Janeiro July 11-13 ==Day 1==
We have arrived in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! It is super warm here too! The region of South America has to have the best weather. Constantly warm and sunny with nothing to ruin your day! I can not believe Posted by oliviiaaaaaaa in My Dream Trip Around The World | May 25, 2013
- Finally Here~ The first of the three regions I'm travelling to is South America and I finally arrived at my first destination..... COSTA RICA! After spending $243, travelling 3722 km and exactly 7 hours from the Toronto Posted by mayals in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 21, 2013
- An afternoon at the Races in HollywoodThe Hollywood Park Race Track was opened in 1938 by the Hollywood Turf Club which included many stars, directors and producers of the film world amongst its shareholders. That year the legendary Seabiscuit (on whom the 2003 film of the Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Apr 26, 2013