Blog Entries tagged 'animals'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'animals'
- And So It Begins...............................[b] On 8th February I made my way to Brisbane Domestic Airport to catch the QF1768 Quantas flight to Mackay, departing at 2:25PM. Scary how fast the last week has gone actually..........I thought I had so much more time in Posted by Sunshine_Sarah in Australia 2013 - 2015 | May 8, 2014
- Day 17: Tour of ParisAs the title suggests, today was another day touring the beautiful city of Paris. To be honest, Paris is exponentially cleaner, friendlier, and more unique than any typical American city.
We took a Rick Steve's audio tour around our part of Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 8, 2014
- Bundaberg & Mon ReposMon Repos
Logger head turtle hatchlings
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by Cindy_bb in Australia | May 4, 2014
- Biking 2014 - part 1The 42nd Annual Register's Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa. RAGBRAI XLII. It is coming this summer - the last full week of July.
Back in Junior High or High School, when I first decided I would like to ride all Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Apr 26, 2014
- Biscayne National Park We could not sleep after 5.30 and were up and out early. We picked up a salad for lunch at Walmart before driving the short distance to Biscayne. The park is 95% water and the boats and canoes were not Posted by RoyandIngrid in Second Time Around | Apr 6, 2014
- A JAMBO AND A MAMBO AND SOME RHINOS DOIN’ ITJambo is hello in Swahili and Mambo bebe is what the locals say to each other if they are good buddies, meaning, how’s it going baby?
Ngorongoro is the name given to this extinct volcano and its magnificent crater by the Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 20, 2014
- Periyar[You can see all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/India/Periyar?sort=2&page=1|here]]. Password is the same as for the blog.]
It was nearly a three hour drive from the stunning scenery of Munnar to the forests, Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Apr 19, 2014
- LEAVING KENYAI did not intend to write or post today since we have no planned activities other than to leave our last location in Kenya and make the 9 hour journey to our first in Tanzania on the Serengeti. But, as Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 17, 2014
- BEST ZOO EVERI am going to try to keep this short because internet is limited but I have to share some of today’s pictures. I woke early to the most wonderful view from my veranda. I still can’t believe where we are. Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 16, 2014
- BIRTHDAY SURPRISES AND MAASAI WARRIORWe started our day with a wonderful surprise. Without us knowing, the staff at the lodge brought out a birthday cake for Jackson’s 14th birthday and broke out in song. It was so beautiful and heartfelt. We were all in Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | Apr 16, 2014
- The End is Nigh...The end is most definitely nigh...so I'm afraid to say, this one is a little long! If it helps, it's mostly pictures!! ?
Ok so you thought our hiking days were done and dusted? Please no more tales of aching legs Posted by shaunandhan in The 'Round'-up | Apr 2, 2014
- St. Mary's Walk - Sunday Stroll #2
Walking has really changed my life and I am glad of it. Not only have I been able to see the world in a different light but it has given me the opportunity to meet some true Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Mar 25, 2014
- Cuddle a Cub at Paradise SpringsAfter waiting for the relentless rains of yesterday to cease, I was quick to spring from my sleeping bag after glimpsing the blue sky through a crack in our campervan curtain. There was no need to prepare the makeshift Posted by CarlaTracy in Carla Tracy | Mar 21, 2014
- A week defined by the people I met and the odd rhinoAt the backpackers people come and stay anywhere from 1 night up to several weeks as I do. Some come alone, others come in groups. But it is easy to talk to the people here. Everyone is traveling (holiday, work) Posted by Elisebuiter in Africa | Mar 17, 2014
- The weekend updateI had a very nice weekend. Nice and relaxed, a lot of company and I saw a lot of the area. I am so annoyed with my lack of a good camera and really hope that my mobile makes photos Posted by Elisebuiter in Africa | Mar 12, 2014
- Shark BayHi All
We have spent the last few days in sunny Shark Bay where the occasional emu walks up the main street of Denham. A fantastic place to see pristine waters and plenty of marine life although the wind and the Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Mar 9, 2014
- Day 135 - 139 Rotorua, Taupo & Wellington
Rotoura is a quaint but eggy town. New Zealand is very sleepy with shops closing no later than 5:30pm and most Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Mar 1, 2014
- Moving Cuties and Wonders in KhabarovskKhabarovsk, January 3rd 2014
My first intention was following [[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/46/|the rattles of tram]] no. 1 to wherever -- as I use to do in other new places. I didn't know this tram would pass Gagarin Park which I intended Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Feb 27, 2014
- Siem Reap (Cambodia)[center]Oh my night bus!
We booked a sleeper bus from Sihanoukville to Siem Reap (11.5 hrs) from 8pm at $19 each...
After some very poor (but stereotypically Asian) management, we found 2 "beds" together and nestled in for the night.
To describe our Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 27, 2014
- Sihanoukville (Cambodia)[center]I personally didn't mind our location in Sihanoukville, (Don't Tell Mama's Hostel, Otres Beach) but I'm less of a nightbird than Ricky and being at the end of the quiet beach, put us 10 minutes away by tuk-tuk to civilisation Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 27, 2014
- Madagascar: Tana: Coquerel's Sifakas and the Croc Farm Our flight from Kenya to Madagascar was expensive…in fact it was more expensive than our flights to Africa from the New York! We got up brutally early for our ride to the airport…and the direct easy 4 hour Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Nov 12, 2013
- Day 119 - 122 Melbourne
We've arrived safely in Australia and are suitably culture shocked by western delights such as good sandwiches an Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Feb 12, 2014
- Chicken Run Dos-Punto-Huevo: Trapped in Panama[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
The stench was awful. Piles of feces coated the floor of their tiny enclosure. It was better than what they’d get in Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Feb 8, 2014
- A Multitude of Death-Defying Acts in Lake Gatun[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
My backside still wiggling into settled, legs not yet positioned, I was freshly sat in a kayak when, from below on t Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jan 30, 2014
- The End of the World[float=right][/float]
That's it, the journey in South America was almost over when I finally reached Ushuaia, dubbed the End of the World city, in Argentina. After travelling thousa Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | Jan 17, 2014