- Join our community.We publish our community management on gummytraveler( dot ) com our ideas about group leisures on travel.
Because we have so many ideas to share we invite all of you to join our new projects.
We hope to make more larger this Posted by Gummy Traveler in Joint Venture Lab. | Mar 23, 2015
- Art and Airplanes in Beijing
On Saturday, we headed to the National Art Museum. It met my friend's two specifications: indoors and not far from the apartment. We only had to walk ten minutes and it was free to boot if you b Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Mar 17, 2015
- MAR 4 MUSEUMS AND THE ARTSY CIRCUITTHE RIF FORT
It started out raining this morning. Rain is not something we have been used to., but it is raining here a bit each day. The rain here is interesting. It starts gentle for about 1 minute and then Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Mar 4, 2015
- The Singing Old SuzdalSuzdal, December 23rd 2014
I walked down the road. Hmmm. Bar? I wanted to put my camera closer to that table by the side of the road. What's that? Vodka? But, oopps. I caught a glimps Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Feb 17, 2015
- Feeling Disney in SuzdalSuzdal, December 23rd 2014
[[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/149/|In Moscow, we have seen the memorial statue to Yuriy Dolgorukiy]], the founder of Moscow, who actually started his career -- if I can put it so -- in Suzdal. I quote from [[http:/ Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Feb 16, 2015
- Day 2: Hong Kong IslandA big day today! But first: last night's shabu shabu was wonderful, tissue paper thin meat wafers wafted through boiling flavoured broth with all the vegetables and noodles you care to chuck in. Go chiso sama desu-ta ? Posted by NarLin in The Nerds at Number 10: HK Hooray! | Feb 3, 2015
- The Glory of RussiaMoscow, December 21st 2014
Being my second winter in Russia, I am no more surprised by this kind of public stage music and dance. It's like they are so happy that winter has finally co Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jan 27, 2015
- Victory is a delicious thing!!!A big part of the Christmas tradition in France, and throughout Europe, is local Christmas Markets (I’ve already posted a little bit about the one here in Besançon). Last weekend, the international group organized a trip to Lyon to Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Dec 12, 2014
- Paris, Pompidu and circumstanceHeaded into the center of Paris for the first time. My first reaction is - it looks exactly like Paris. It is such a photographed city that it is hard not to come with a preconception of the Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 30, 2014
- Living the high life in NYCWe landed at JFK around 2:30 in the afternoon on Saturday 25th October and by 4:30 we were at our hotel; The Roosevelt on the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue. We hadn’t planned much on our first Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Nov 13, 2014
- More PerthI took another day to explore Perth. I had two goals; one to visit the Perth Art Gallery and the other to visit[[http://www.scitech.org.au/| Scitech]], Perth's hands-on science museum. Science first, naturally!
Scitech is a very nice facility, probab Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 10, 2014
- Invalid ticket at AlhambraWe were in Granada visiting the most popular tourist attraction – Alhambra Palace. Visitors have to book tickets in advance as one may not get tickets if you just decided to walk in. This is because only a limited Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Nov 6, 2014
- Alhambra Palace, Granada
In a quiet little town in south of Spain, is the Alhambra palace (which literally means "the red one"). One of the most iconic tourist attraction and perhaps the only palace with Islami Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Nov 2, 2014
- Celebrating San Miguel in SMAReading about San Miguel Allende gave me the impression that this small Mexican city was overrun with Americans. But everything I read also said that it was beautiful. And those descriptions are true: beautiful, lots of art and Americans. But Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Oct 31, 2014
- Things to do in Kathmandu in a day!
Got one day to sightsee Kathmandu here's what you can do:
1) Boudhanath Stupa: Built around 17th century by the then Lama. It is a collection of Buddha’s remains and scared ite Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 11, 2014
- An encounter with Pablo Picasso’s work
I was looking forward to exploring Madrid, I had done some research on the place and was thinking of walking in and around the city – parks, plazas etc, but then we decided to visit the Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 27, 2014
- 3 things to do in Madrid
We took an early morning train (Renfe) from Barcelona to Madrid. We then checked into our hostel, which was centrally located and walking distance to the attractions we wanted to visit. Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 26, 2014
- There is lots to do in Barcelona..We had three days in Barcelona and it just flew by, because there is so much to see and do, besides the 'football'. Here are a few things we did :
Barcelona is a City by Gaudi! Me and my husband Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 25, 2014
- Last of Japan, first of KoreaRobin and Michele took off on Tuesday, and so I had Wednesday to do a little more exploring in Tokyo.
I spent the day at the Tokyo Museum of Modern Art, which has a pretty nice collection of Western art and Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Oct 24, 2014
- Casa Batllo – Demystifying Gaudi!Now there are many reasons why one could visit Barcelona – football, beaches, nightlife but if you get stuck with an Architect (like I was!! ;)) then be prepared for days of mind blowing experience as you walk in and Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 18, 2014
- Park Guell - Out of a fairy tale book!
Park Guel was initially planned and commissioned to be built as garden community with luxury homes away from industrial city but was an unsuccessful venture way back in early 1900s. It w Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 16, 2014
- So much to do in so little time!So this past weekend I made my first real trip outside of Besançon – to Paris! Because of the wonderful facts that I do not have classes on Fridays and that my first class on Mondays is in the Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Oct 15, 2014
- Casa Mila - the magical rooftop!
One may ask what so different about the rooftop in Casa Mila. The average tourist may think it’s just another one of many Gaudi’s building in Barcelona with steep entrance ticket, priced Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 13, 2014
- La Sagrada Familia - Antoni Gaudí's masterpiece!
If you Google for the 'new seven wonder of the world', your list will include:
Great wall of China in China, Taj Mahal in India, Petra in Jordan, Colosseum in Italy, Chichen Izta in Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Oct 8, 2014
- Belgium: Bruges, Brussels, YpresDestination: Belgium
Date of Travel: February 2014
Travel By: Car and Eurotunnel
Length of Trip: 6 days
Travellers: a Mom, a Dad, an OlderBoy (age 9), a YoungerBoy (age 5)
Itinerary: Day 1: drive into Bruge Posted by ThisMomTravels in Travels, With Kids | Sep 29, 2014