- BarcelonaAfter packing up our campsite, which is no small feat to clean everything up, fold and repack furniture, bed sheets, clothes, and of course the tent, and get it all into the car, taking about 3 hours all up. Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 24, 2014
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014
- A place to go I was in Budapest, listening to some funky [[http://szkojani.bandcamp.com/|Szkojani Charlatan]]'s carpatian tunes. Dorka stood to dance, but I felt too at peace to follow her, instead I produced my notebooks. I described the surround Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Jun 2, 2014
- NORWAY - OSLO
Norway was next on our travel hit list and as it is one of the most expensive countries in the world it required us to thoroughly research and book all cost saving solutions. This involved Posted by andrewemma in Let's Go Get Lost | May 16, 2014
- Day 23: London to the Cotswolds Today my family and Uncle John traveled from downtown London to the rural Cotswolds. It was a beautiful day of 60 degrees and partly sunny skies.
After another breakfast at our Premier Inn (make sure to say that name in your Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 14, 2014
- The Kunsthistorisches Museum - say what?! Today we visited the Kunsthistorisches museum. Wow. It was mind-blowing.
The museum itself was built during the reign of emperor Franz Joseph to house the art and artifact collecti Posted by CeeZeeDeeBP in Spring in Central Europe | Apr 19, 2014
- MelbourneWhew, back in Australia!
First of all, a story on our accommodation in Melbourne....
Picture this: We're sitting in our 12 bed dorm room in our hostel in Auckland and realizing we do Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Apr 14, 2014
- Nepal trip review• Nepal is budget friendly place. We visited Kathmandu in October 2008 from Dubai. But we went during an Eid break and had taken a package tour (flight plus accommodation in a 5 star hotel). Eid breaks are like peak Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | Mar 29, 2014
- At the Starting Gate
[float=right]This is not a place where the goal is to wax poetic. Sometimes, I may not write at all. Today I am starting out, so a few words are in order. It's cold outside, so I plan on staying Posted by Vagabondage in I spy with my little eye | Mar 23, 2014
- Wkend Getaway 1: South West WA - Ngilgi Cave (Yallingup)===[center][[http://www.geographebay.com/ngilgi-cave|Ngilgi Cave]][/center]===
[[http://www.geographebay.com/ngilgi-cave|Ngilgi Cave]] Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Mar 17, 2014
- Day 135 - 139 Rotorua, Taupo & Wellington
Rotoura is a quaint but eggy town. New Zealand is very sleepy with shops closing no later than 5:30pm and most Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Mar 1, 2014
- Day 119 - 122 Melbourne
We've arrived safely in Australia and are suitably culture shocked by western delights such as good sandwiches an Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Feb 12, 2014
- Sri Lankan GemsThis is a little out of sequence but I thought it was interesting enough to include one final post for this blog. To break up the long drives, our tour leader would often stop to show us the work of Posted by Andrea R in Andrea's Asian Adventures | Feb 11, 2014
- When Things Don't Go RightHarbin, December 28th 2013
My taxi driver dropped me right in front of Zhaolin Park's gate. Unfortunately, it wasn't the entrance gate. Thus I had to walk half way round the park.
A lo Posted by automidori in Beauty and the Freeze | Feb 6, 2014
- Florence: Birthplace of the Renaissance Part 2===PAINTINGS===
The Medici Bank was the largest in Europe in the 15th Century and the family brought Florence under the family's power allowing for an environment where the arts and humanities flourished.
One of the real beauties of Italian Ren Posted by Jen_Ingrid in The Scouse Chronicles | Feb 6, 2014
- Day 112 - 115 Yogyakarta
At 3am on Sunday morning we headed to Denpasar airport to get a flight to Yogyakarta. I think, like mos Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Feb 4, 2014
- Àomén (Macau)A meander in Macau:
The high street and city square are cheerfully colourful and quaint.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Feb 3, 2014
- Day 110 - 112 Ubud
Puri Lukisan Museum Garden
We got a taxi Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Feb 1, 2014
- MEXICO- The Aztec Empire and its destruction It was not until the arrival of the Aztecs, a mysterious tribe of people who came in from the north, that the area acquired its importance.The Aztecs migrated following an ancient legend that prophesied that they would find the Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Jan 31, 2014
- Day 105 - 109 Bali Workaway Continued
Professional stencil work
The rest of our time at Mandala Bali bungalows continued with painting and ste Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Jan 29, 2014
- Mexico-Mexico City-I
Key words: travel, tourism, food, sightseeing, places to see, hotel accommodation, places to stay, Mexico City.
30/09/2008. In the morning when we got up, sweating in the heat, and on opening the tap, I found that there was just a Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | Jan 21, 2014
- Luang Prabang…with a bang!
After two days travelling down the Mekong from the Thai border we arrived in the UNESCO World Herritage City of Luang Prabang. We quickly fell in love. There was plenty to see, most of it packed into a compact walkable Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Dec 2, 2013
- Samples of my Watercolour Painting Style <3For those of you interested in choosing the watercolor perk on my Fundraiser page, I have uploaded some samples for you!
[img=http://p Posted by LLWV in La Lone Wolfette Ventures | Nov 22, 2013
- 2. Ve 3. Gunler
Bu mesaj hala benim Istanbul saatiyle yasadigim gostergesi. arada 4 saat var. yani burada saat 20:00 olunca bende salter saat 24:00 oldu diye atiyor. Suan burada saat 7:00 ( mesaji gondermem Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Nov 22, 2013