- The Hague Part 3This entry will be about the arts, specifically paintings collection from the Dutch Golden Age. The Mauritshuis (Maurice's House) in the Hague has a good collection ranging from Vermeer, Rembrandt, Paulus Potter, Hals and some others. This museum was prev Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Jul 24, 2016
- Il GuercinoStarting from today, June, 18th, inside of San Lorenzo church in Cento (Corso Guercino 47/1) is taking place an exhibition of the best Guercino paintigs from Pinacoteca of Cento, which is still closed after the earthquake of 2012. Among them Posted by Svetlana I in Visit Italy | Jun 26, 2016
- Travel India[i]Delhi with a Poor kid Posted by luxmi in Travel India | Jun 9, 2016
- Synagogues and artWe had seen most of our big sights the previous day. There was still a synagogue, art gallery, food and some book stores to enjoy. Being too tuckered out to order a Myanmar breakfast last night, we were stuck with Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 15, 2016
- Singapore: the last hurrah (for now!)I hadn't done any homework on Singapore, I'd been too distracted elsewhere on my trip. I was also lucky because I have two friends living in Singapore and I was going to see them both.
My trip started off well Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | May 11, 2016
- What to do in Melbourne when you're not dancing tango[i][b]This was my second trip to Melbourne. The first time I stayed for almost a week and had time to explore the city and surroundings. The second time I had less than 48 hours and I spent quite a Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Apr 30, 2016
- Day 7: The duck chaser, the meat chaser, and the wang policeSometimes, like when I’m looking at my bank balance, I’m quite appreciative of a hostel, and other times, like at 3am in the morning when three new roomies decide to arrive, or at 8am when a jackhammer renders your alarm Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Apr 23, 2016
- COMMON SENSE - Be sure to bring a big bunch with you!Traveling from USA to Panama (and further south into S.Amer) requires a good vehicle and good judgement. The vehicle should be in excellent mechanical condition and go with spare parts, also should be comfortable for you and your passengers to Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 9, 2016
- Camping overland into Central and South AmericaTRAVELING OVERLAND IN A RV!
To us, travel has nothing to do with cruises and vacations. It’s not about staying at fancy hotels or taking a two-week holiday.
Travel is a way of life. It’s how we learn, develop ourselves, educate our Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 8, 2016
- Pan American Highway - Going again in 2017!!I have decided to "get ready" early and do my pre-trip preparation for this great journey thru Mexico, Central America, and South America. I am using a excellent low-milage Ford F250 , 7.3 diesel, long bed pick up with Posted by rvcampertravele in Camping - camping in Guatemala | Apr 8, 2016
- VAMOS A CHILE! SANTIAGO & VALPARAÍSOThe girls sadly had to go back to BA before taking their plane back home while Ryan and I took a night bus crossing over to Chile in Santiago. I found out that Chilean customs are extremely strict which meant Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Mar 24, 2016
- First 2 Months!This is quite a long one unsurprisingly! Every weekend I promise myself that I will finish my blog post but then I go and do something else interesting on that weekend which I must add to my post and so Posted by PendergrastR in My Year in Belgium | Mar 15, 2016
- Jalousie, Bouteliers, Furcy and Pétionville
I have to say the cleaning staff is certainly efficient here, Housekeeping knock on the door at 07:55 this morning, wanting to make the room up! Normally we are up and out by t Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Jan 28, 2016
- Pha Taem National ParkTraffic was pretty light this morning around eight. Filling the bike us with fuel cost us a whopping 60 baht ($2) so we could understand the appeal of driving these vehicles. We followed the main road/highway that we'd come in Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Mar 8, 2016
- Cormier Plage - Cap-Haïtien - Port au PrinceDay eight of our tour of Haiti with [[https://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/holidays-guided-tours/haiti/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
Darkness still hangs over the Caribbean as we go for breakfast this morning, later replaced by an aspiring sunri Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Feb 3, 2016
- Mountains Altay - Wild Rarity FlowersTravel blog about unique nature of Mountains Altay. Photos from collection of wild [[http://www.altaytravels.ru/wild-flowers-mountains-altay|Mountains Altay flowers]]
The beauty perfection world of real nature...
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by altaytravels in Travel to Mountains Altay | Feb 29, 2016
- Valentine Images Free Clip Art[[http://happyvalentinesdays.co/category/valentine-images-free-clip-art/
|Valentine Images Free Clip Art]]
Valentine's Day has constantly been joined with supposition. It has been in vicinity for such a substantial number of many years, with its roots i Posted by ronalddavis in I Love You Quotes For Her | Jan 3, 2016
- The most beautiful place on earth?I had to take a boat from the main city Yamoussoukro all the way to Taï the country's biggest national park. It was quite a journey going on a speedboat all the way there, it made me feel alive. When Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Dec 3, 2015
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, a place of worship?Is the 2 hour drive to the cathedral actually worth it? The answer is yes! If you keep reading you will find out more...
First of all if you want to get to the cathedral you have to take Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- Falling into New EnglandYes it's been a while!
And Yes we're back home in Melbourne, and have been for about 4 weeks!
And No I haven't had time to upload these posts I had written, or prep the photos!
So there are a couple Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Nov 16, 2015
- Day 26Today was the day to finally make it inside Palazzo Vecchio, which sits on the edge of Piazza Signoria with its multitude of restaurants and statues. The palace was used by the Medici family before they moved away from Posted by judesbucketlist in Florence 2015 | Nov 4, 2015
- Days 23-25Yes, it's three days' worth, but mostly photos!
Not much planned for this day since Saturday was such a big day at Lucca and Pisa. I decided to take a walk to the east this time, along the Arno and Posted by judesbucketlist in Florence 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Storm King Art CenterI stumbled upon Storm King by accident a few years ago. I am what some may call a "leaf peeper". Capturing the brilliant, ever changing foliage has been a passion of mine for years. One day I was Posted by HappyWanderer in Daytrippers | Nov 3, 2015
- Day 13As the weather has improved to gorgeous, sunny days, so the temperature has dropped suddenly - and the wind doesn't help much either! It does mean it's a great opportunity to do things inside, so I decided to hit Posted by judesbucketlist in Florence 2015 | Oct 22, 2015
- Sliced and Diced.[center]
When: 11:30pm. 5 hours before scheduled arrival time to hospital
Where: The streets of Boston, North End.
Who: Three of my nearest and dearest, who took me out, made me laugh and snuggled all over me - Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 19, 2015