- The most beautiful place on earth?I had to take a boat from the main city Yamoussoukro all the way to Taï the country's biggest national park. It was quite a journey going on a speedboat all the way there, it made me feel alive. When Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, a place of worship?Is the 2 hour drive to the cathedral actually worth it? The answer is yes! If you keep reading you will find out more...
First of all if you want to get to the cathedral you have to take Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- Falling into New EnglandYes it's been a while!
And Yes we're back home in Melbourne, and have been for about 4 weeks!
And No I haven't had time to upload these posts I had written, or prep the photos!
So there are a couple Posted by OwenGadflies in Go North East, New Retirees | Nov 16, 2015
- Day 26Today was the day to finally make it inside Palazzo Vecchio, which sits on the edge of Piazza Signoria with its multitude of restaurants and statues. The palace was used by the Medici family before they moved away from Posted by judesbucketlist in Florence 2015 | Nov 4, 2015
- Days 23-25Yes, it's three days' worth, but mostly photos!
Not much planned for this day since Saturday was such a big day at Lucca and Pisa. I decided to take a walk to the east this time, along the Arno and Posted by judesbucketlist in Florence 2015 | Nov 3, 2015
- Storm King Art CenterI stumbled upon Storm King by accident a few years ago. I am what some may call a "leaf peeper". Capturing the brilliant, ever changing foliage has been a passion of mine for years. One day I was Posted by HappyWanderer in Daytrippers | Nov 3, 2015
- Day 13As the weather has improved to gorgeous, sunny days, so the temperature has dropped suddenly - and the wind doesn't help much either! It does mean it's a great opportunity to do things inside, so I decided to hit Posted by judesbucketlist in Florence 2015 | Oct 22, 2015
- Sliced and Diced.[center]
When: 11:30pm. 5 hours before scheduled arrival time to hospital
Where: The streets of Boston, North End.
Who: Three of my nearest and dearest, who took me out, made me laugh and snuggled all over me - Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 19, 2015
- Hemis Monastery..the last post !!Situated around 45 km south of Leh, the Hemis Monastery is the most important monastery belonging to the Drupka order. The history of the monastery states that it was founded by Stagsang Raspa Nawang Gyatso in 1630.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Aug 25, 2015
- Subtle Depth in the Capital of Pura Vida, San JoseWe headed to San Jose hesitant, all we had heard was how terrible it was as a city. Our reason for going was we needed to get to other places and it was the main transport hub for getting anywhere Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 3, 2015
- Samnaun all over again One thing I forgot to mention on my Liechtenstein entry is that their modern beautiful museum had an exhibit on you guessed it: Marilyn Monroe. At the front of the door was the life size iconic picture of Posted by MarleneRHughes in Switzerland July 2015 | Jul 21, 2015
- Different People, Different Standards...
==Hello fellow travelers!==
Until this very day, we've been telling you day-by-day what's been going on in our lives since we decided to leave Holland and start our amateurish journey. Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- How to do Tasmania in three days - with pictures and videoTasmania is a beautiful island so easily missed out while backpacking in Australia - but if you ignore it, you're missing a real treat.
Like anywhere when I'm travelling, I Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 6, 2015
- About Sri Lanka==Language==
The Sinhala language is spoken by the Sinhalese people, who constitute approximately 75% of the national population and total about 13 million.
[b]Meanwhile, English is still almost universally spoken by educated pe Posted by Dilshan.j in Travel in Ceylon | Jun 29, 2015
- Aarhus Cathedral (Domkirke)Aarhus Domkirke has stood as the dominant structure in the city since the late 12thC, albeit with rebuilding, and changes in style over the centuries. At 93m, it is the longest church in Denmark.
It Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 25, 2015
- 3 churches in oneOld churches are always a drawcard for me when we travel .. not from a religious, but an historical, perspective. I try to imagine the people, and how they participated in the church, which would Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 22, 2015
- [Florence] Basilica di Santa CrocePrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/33/|[Florence] Crossing the Ponte Vecchio
[b]Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier loading. Large resolutions of high-quality landscape images are available in an image gallery linked Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | Jun 8, 2015
- The OldNevayansk, December 29th 2014
Remember [[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/178/|Sergey]] and [[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/180/|Ludmila]] in Tavolgi, the pottery village? They were followers of the [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Bel Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jun 7, 2015
- Mold and SoldNizhniye Tavolgi, December 29th 2014
On the other side of [[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/178/|Sergey's workshop]] was Ludmila's studio for another method of ceramic art. We'll see.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/250384/large_PV031- Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jun 3, 2015
- Pottery StoryNizhniye Tavolgi, December 29th 2014
80 kilometers away from Yekaterinburg now, here we are in Nizhniye Tavolgi. In Google Maps (English version) it's just Tavolgi. I don't know why. The main and only purpose coming here was to see pottery Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Jun 2, 2015
- Frick and Frack's Fantastic Foray in France[i]For the past five summers, Eva has helped move her siblings home from college. A few thousand miles and an ocean wasn’t going to keep her from doing the same this year, so she packed a duffel bag and Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Jun 1, 2015
- [Florence] Meeting David at Piazza della Signoria[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/30/|[Florence] Nice cake and free souvenirs from Gucci Museo]]
Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier load Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | Jun 1, 2015
- Crepes, a Canadian, and a possibly drunk AustralianDay 5 (May 26)
Our first day of real classes was today. In our Sustainability class taught by an Australian professor we went over topics regarding Australia's Population. It was actually really interesting to see how Australia has facilitated Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 28, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 1[center][/center]
MOST people don't need convincing that Sydney is a beautiful place.
But if there was ever any doubt, then Vivid will set you straight.
[center][img=http://photos.travell Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 25, 2015
- [Florence] Il Duomo - Florence Cathedral
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/27/|[Florence] I paid 10 Euros to go window-shopping at The Mall]]
The Duomo, also known as the Florence Cathedral, is very near o Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 20, 2015