Blog Entries tagged 'backpacking'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'backpacking'
- Exploring Myanmar by TrainBeing a big fan of railways and having a rule to travel by rail as much as possible I couldn't wait to come to Myanmar. And I wasn't disappointed.
Rail Network in Myan Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Feb 19, 2017
- Motorbike Trekking in Shan State - Myanmar
[[http://roaming-the-world.travellerspoint.com/42/|More on our Myanmar trip]]
Most of the village trekking in separatist Shan State of Myanmar is done out of Hsipaw. We heard that Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Feb 18, 2017
- 3 weeks in Myanmar - Independent backpackingThis is my 3 week itinerary around Myanmar. We aimed to fit as many as possible sites which provide for variety of activities, while deliberately avoiding beaches (this because we had plenty of that on Tiaman island.)
[map=993443 lat=19.91967448629387 Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Feb 17, 2017
- PCT Training Hike on the Big Piney Trail, Paddy Creek Wilder
I set out for my first overnight training hike that I have been on since I was on the PCT in May, 2016. Starting at the Roby Posted by MorganClements in Morgans Misadventures | Jan 28, 2017
- PCT Training – Days 3, 4, 5, 6
Days 3 and 4 were training hikes on my own property due to road conditions – Both days were just 2 to 2.5 mile hikes so nothing special – I live on a hill and have 10 acres Posted by MorganClements in Morgans Misadventures | Jan 21, 2017
- PCT Training Hikes Day 1 and 2It is now less than 90 days before I start my Pacific Crest Trail 2650 mile hike on 03/21, my second attempt. I decided that this go ro Posted by MorganClements in Morgans Misadventures | Jan 14, 2017
- The various types of friendships we form whilst...===We backpackers are a weird bunch of people aren't we? and that's not a bad thing at all, not in my eyes anyway...What I mean is, backpackers, travelers, nomads or what ever you want to call yourself - Like it Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Dec 9, 2016
- It cant be just me right ?Since I have been writing, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past 5 and half years, remembering things that I forgot along the way, like…
I remembered while I was in Colombia last year, somebody found out how long Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 24, 2016
- backpacks and booze
heya come and check out my new blog [[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/backpacks-and-booze/|backpacks and booze]] I'm sure most backpackers will relate to this ..Happy friday reading :D Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 14, 2016
- packpacking peru heya guys com and check out my new YouTube video, like and subscribe if you'd like to see more
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpYCRIKm9g|backpacking Peru]] Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 9, 2016
- Solo Traveling ===Since I dipped my toe into this world of blogging, I’ve been reading a lot more posts than I normally would and a hell of a lot of them are about solo traveling. Most of them are about ‘why you Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 6, 2016
- REFLECTIONS ON MY SOUTH AMERICAN ADVENTURESo this is it, I've been back home in South of France for about 2 months now. I've started writing this post a while ago but I've been quite busy and to be honest I've kept postponing it... I've had Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Sep 28, 2016
- the Mystical Machu PicchuLike, share, comment and subscribe if you like the video Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 27, 2016
- Every traveler has their favorite spot Do you ever get those days, or moments when you think back to a specific place you visited and your brain just transports you back there? Do you lose all sense of being as it brings a smile to Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 24, 2016
- Uyuni salt flats - Boliviavideo of my trip through the Bolivan Salt flats in Uyuni
link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
or press here to view
Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 22, 2016
- New Youtube video Smoking hot new youtube vid of my trip to the salt flats in Bolivia - Done this vid in a comic book style, come and check it out - like, share like wildfire, comment, subscribe to my channel -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQdKjtdzCs Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 19, 2016
- 5 years a traveler ===Australia – New Zealand – Thailand – Laos – Cambodia – Vietnam – Czech Republic – Bali – Singapore – Mexico – Belize – Guatemala – Nicaragua – (via Costa Rica ) – Panama – Colombia – Peru – Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 17, 2016
- 5 years a traveler
Click the link below to check out my latest blog on WordPress.
The blog is about my evolution from novice first time backpacker to being a seasoned traveler. Would love to hear your views on it.
[[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/ Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 15, 2016
- Bubble burst, reality smacks !===I can’t speak for every backpacker out there but the ones I know, the blogs I’ve read all share the common feeling – coming back home like a massive comedown; Actually more like somebody took a knife and punctured through Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 14, 2016
- backpacking through Bolivia Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 13, 2016
- Visa or no visaAs a British national, I have been pleasantly surprised to discover that I do not need to arrange many visas for my six-month backpacking trip around South East Asia, New Zealand and Australia.
[i]The list here covers only those countries Posted by Charlie travels in Listed | Sep 6, 2016
- From Valley to Mountain to Jungle
After a round of exams I travelled this route, very typical for Mexico-travellers:
(Pachuca de Soto) - Mexico City - Oaxaca - San Cristóbal de las Casas - Palenque - Tuxtla Gutiérrez - Mexic Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Aug 31, 2016
- “Want a Ride for the Next 10 Days?”[float=right][/float]So, apparently, I’ve been an overlander for the past few days. You know, one of th Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 19, 2016
- In SummarySo that's it. Our advensha is over. I'm writing this while sat in my mum's living-room back in my hometown of Liverpool. We have been back for exactly one week now and it still doesn't feel entirely real. Every time Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 14, 2016
- SingaporeFirst visit - 18th May - 19th May
The morning we were leaving Old Town Guesthouse in Melaka we were treated to some homemade fruit cake baked by Chua's girlfriend for breakfast. We got a taxi to the central bus station Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 13, 2016