Blog Entries tagged 'backpacking'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'backpacking'
- Backpacking Europe 2014 (1/1): Budapest, Hungary[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fovLQ5X9nM|Backpacking in Budapest: First time to Europe]] Posted by JerseyBoy88 in A. Perez Voyages | Dec 5, 2014
- pre-trip planningWhen I was in primary school I decided I wanted to be a journalist when I grew up, because I loved writing. One day I asked my parents how much it costs to go to university to study journalism. My Posted by elizavdl in UK/Europe 2014 | Oct 16, 2014
- And So The Garden Lives On…Without Us[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
We knew back in April that, at some point, we’d be leaving the hard work ahead of us behind us, and so it has Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Oct 3, 2014
- Solomente Insanity, tenacity, a fiery desire for something more. A fervent passion for discovery and dissidence. For everyone these feelings differ in origin, yet they pull us all into the unknown. They propel us and our desire to leave comfort in Posted by misskailyn in Miss Kailyn: An American in Gap Year | Sep 27, 2014
- Cairns - Oz East Coast Adventure[center]
After a very long journey from Bali via Melbourne (due to our last minute decision to travel the east coast) we were exhausted as we touched down in Cairns! The view of the reef soon woke us up as our Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Sep 13, 2014
- Hasta luego Seattle, I love you!It is hard to put into words how fortunate I am. I am so full of love for my family, friends and the emerald city I have called home most of my life. It is with this beautiful foundation I Posted by misskailyn in Miss Kailyn: An American in Gap Year | Sep 3, 2014
- Change in plansHi everybody!
It has been forever since I last wrote you guys! Sorry about that. I had exams and then I usually I disappear from the face of the earth! Haha!
Okay! So now that my exams are over, I can really Posted by hannah.rothe.7 in TRIP TO ITALY | Aug 29, 2014
- PeruLess than 48 hours after exams ended, two friends and I boarded a plane from Milan to Cusco, Peru. After a long journey of 37 hours (including a 7 hour layover in Miami Airport) we finally arrived in the old Posted by tvons in Third Culture Kid | Aug 23, 2014
- Later! Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Aug 20, 2014
This blog began with this trip. I started writing every week or so, and kept it going through the US, India and SE Asia. The nature of the travel changed, w Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Aug 12, 2014
- Backpacking trip to Italy: Part 1Hi!
First I'll tell you guys something about myself. Although it's hard, I'll try to describe myself as my friends would. I'm spontaneous, responsible, kindhearted, a traveler, hopeless romantic, naive, noble, a good friend, funny, always putting peopl Posted by hannah.rothe.7 in TRIP TO ITALY | Aug 3, 2014
- Three Months of Adventures in Permaculture, Panama Edition:Well, just yesterday, we hit three months of working on our project here in Arenosa, Panama. The property, just over two acres, is basically bisected by a sidewalk. The owners have given us free reign over one side and asked Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jul 20, 2014
- tracksFor six weeks I barely wrote a word. Not just here, but my journal famished too: only a couple pages to account for over a month; poor thing. But I am on a train again, earth rolling beneath my feet. Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Jul 16, 2014
- Panamanic Perma Progression: 10 Things from the Last Month[center][[http://jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Another month down, and I’ve come to own up to the progress we’ve made on our permaculture project in Panama. It see Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | Jun 13, 2014
- Paris and all of its wonderI woke up really early because the ticket I purchased for paris was at 9am. I didn't want to miss it so I woke up at 7 to start my walk to the train station. I got to the station Posted by egarciafreites in Enrique and his eurotrip | Jun 7, 2014
- I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list
NOTHING is more exciting than the anticipation of your next adventure.
I started travelling seven years ago as a solo backpacker and this upcoming trip will be the first time Posted by longestwayround in Adventures on a shoestring budget | May 28, 2014
- Two daysI had popcorn in Budapest... it got me thinking...
Try as I might, I could not remember the last time I'd had popcorn. It's one of those comfort things that's forever been around. We always had a stash of microwaveable Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | May 18, 2014
- Permaculture? Panama? Can Two Vagabond Gardeners Have It All[center][[jonathonengels.weebly.com|]][/center]
Setting out in early November, our goal was to travel from Guatemala to Patagonia in roughly six months, arriving about yes Posted by jonathonengels in Jonathon Engels: A Life Abroad | May 18, 2014
- Spain- Estella-Lizzara. Camino de Santiago.Our next stop on the Camino was Estella-Lizzara, a town that came into being when in the 11th century the influx of pilgrims who started travelling to Santiago de Compostel Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | May 13, 2014
- Spain. Camino de Santiago. 2nd Stop Mañeru (Navarre)
The day had just broken and I was still half asleep, the night had been warm but the sleep not deep, as the snoring of the fellow travellers, coughing and creaking of the bunk beds had kept me awake Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | May 11, 2014
- Spain. Camino de Santiago. Utrega- The Journey Continues.Early the next morning, we left our hotel in Pamplona, walked down the street and in a bar near the town hall had a breakfast of toasted bread with olive oil and fresh sliced tomatoes sprinkled with oregano, semi cured Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | May 9, 2014
- Spain,. Camino de Santiago. An interrupted JourneyIn June 2008 we had visited the city of Santiago de Compostela, capital of Galicia in the north of Spain, starting our pilgrimage from Barcelona. I had started writing about our journey but at that time not feeling upto Posted by The Islander in Island Hopper's Travel Blog | May 9, 2014
- Mt. RinjaniGreetings from Labuan Bajo, on the island of Flores, following two awesome adventures. The first was a 3 day trek of Mt. Rinjani which included a little bit of everything.
We started out Wednesday morning by heading to Lombok by boat, Posted by tylerwein in Backpacks Are For Travel, Not School | May 6, 2014
- We're back!!!Well we have just arrived in Changi Airport after spending a couple of weeks in China. Unfortunately, Chinese government restrictions restrict the use of blogging services (we don't want to give the dissidents a voice now, do we?) so I Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | May 29, 2006
- Heather & James travels - Thailand & VietnamHello one and all,
Hope this email finds you well, and that you have enjoyed your Easter, and ANZAC Day (for all you Aussie's), and St George's Day for all you poms.
It has been nearly five weeks since my last email Posted by jefranklin in James & Heather Travelogues | Apr 28, 2006