Blog Entries tagged 'backpacking'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'backpacking'
- It cant be just me right ?Since I have been writing, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past 5 and half years, remembering things that I forgot along the way, like…
I remembered while I was in Colombia last year, somebody found out how long Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 24, 2016
- backpacks and booze
heya come and check out my new blog [[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/10/12/backpacks-and-booze/|backpacks and booze]] I'm sure most backpackers will relate to this ..Happy friday reading :D Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 14, 2016
- packpacking peru heya guys com and check out my new YouTube video, like and subscribe if you'd like to see more
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpYCRIKm9g|backpacking Peru]] Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 9, 2016
- Solo Traveling ===Since I dipped my toe into this world of blogging, I’ve been reading a lot more posts than I normally would and a hell of a lot of them are about solo traveling. Most of them are about ‘why you Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 6, 2016
- REFLECTIONS ON MY SOUTH AMERICAN ADVENTURESo this is it, I've been back home in South of France for about 2 months now. I've started writing this post a while ago but I've been quite busy and to be honest I've kept postponing it... I've had Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Sep 28, 2016
- the Mystical Machu PicchuLike, share, comment and subscribe if you like the video Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 27, 2016
- Every traveler has their favorite spot Do you ever get those days, or moments when you think back to a specific place you visited and your brain just transports you back there? Do you lose all sense of being as it brings a smile to Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 24, 2016
- Uyuni salt flats - Boliviavideo of my trip through the Bolivan Salt flats in Uyuni
link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
or press here to view
Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 22, 2016
- New Youtube video Smoking hot new youtube vid of my trip to the salt flats in Bolivia - Done this vid in a comic book style, come and check it out - like, share like wildfire, comment, subscribe to my channel -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQdKjtdzCs Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 19, 2016
- 5 years a traveler ===Australia – New Zealand – Thailand – Laos – Cambodia – Vietnam – Czech Republic – Bali – Singapore – Mexico – Belize – Guatemala – Nicaragua – (via Costa Rica ) – Panama – Colombia – Peru – Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 17, 2016
- 5 years a traveler
Click the link below to check out my latest blog on WordPress.
The blog is about my evolution from novice first time backpacker to being a seasoned traveler. Would love to hear your views on it.
[[https://thebackpackingbubble.wordpress.com/2016/ Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 15, 2016
- Bubble burst, reality smacks !===I can’t speak for every backpacker out there but the ones I know, the blogs I’ve read all share the common feeling – coming back home like a massive comedown; Actually more like somebody took a knife and punctured through Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 14, 2016
- backpacking through Bolivia Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Sep 13, 2016
- Visa or no visaAs a British national, I have been pleasantly surprised to discover that I do not need to arrange many visas for my six-month backpacking trip around South East Asia, New Zealand and Australia.
[i]The list here covers only those countries Posted by Charlie travels in Listed | Sep 6, 2016
- From Valley to Mountain to Jungle
After a round of exams I travelled this route, very typical for Mexico-travellers:
(Pachuca de Soto) - Mexico City - Oaxaca - San Cristóbal de las Casas - Palenque - Tuxtla Gutiérrez - Mexic Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Aug 31, 2016
- “Want a Ride for the Next 10 Days?”[float=right][/float]So, apparently, I’ve been an overlander for the past few days. You know, one of th Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Aug 19, 2016
- In SummarySo that's it. Our advensha is over. I'm writing this while sat in my mum's living-room back in my hometown of Liverpool. We have been back for exactly one week now and it still doesn't feel entirely real. Every time Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 14, 2016
- SingaporeFirst visit - 18th May - 19th May
The morning we were leaving Old Town Guesthouse in Melaka we were treated to some homemade fruit cake baked by Chua's girlfriend for breakfast. We got a taxi to the central bus station Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 13, 2016
- The Hike BeginsThe boys had been busy working until driving up, so hadn’t packed up their backpacks. They hoped to pack in the early morning then get on the trail. Our granddaughter and I were to drive vehicles over to the other Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 15, 2016
- What the Heck Was I Thinking?I was a good kid. Always did my homework without arguing. Never cheated on tests. Picked up litter when walking home. Rarely disobeyed my parents. Hey, I said I was good, not perfect.
And I Posted by LifelongVaga in Lifelong Vagabond's World Travels | May 24, 2016
- A lot of cathedrals with a side of tired feet por favour Hello again readers and thank you once again for sharing my travel experiences.
Boy has it been a whirlwind, we're 9 days into our 17 day journey and it actually feels like I've been in vacation for an eternity. Posted by desiallstar in Adventures of a Vijilante | May 18, 2016
- Malaysia: Kuala LumpurOur last sleep at Everything English Homestay was another good one; I reckon the 6 hour hike helped. Lauren, Yassin and I all had a synchronised lie-in and woke to the sounds of birds singing outside. After breakfast we said Posted by advensha in Advensha | May 13, 2016
- Malaysia: PenangOn our last morning we discovered that the sky-walk that had been closed while we were in Langkawi for maintenance had actually been open for a few days as they'd finished their work a little early but just decided not Posted by advensha in Advensha | May 7, 2016
- Thailand: Ko Lanta and TrangOn the morning of Friday 15th April we left Khao Lak heading to Ko Lanta. Our first leg of the journey was a cramped minibus where we got talking to a lovely retired British couple from London who had done Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 25, 2016
- Thailand: Bangkok (again) and Khao LakOur mini-bus to Bangkok arrived a bit earlier than we'd been told so we had to throw the last bits in our backpacks and run out of the door. We were taken to a much larger coach that was pretty Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 19, 2016