Blog Entries tagged 'backpacking'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'backpacking'
- NaplesSo, as I was planning my backpacking trip I asked people about different cities around Europe that they had been to. One of the cities that was highly debated was Naples. People either LOVED it, or they absolutely HATED it. Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Oct 31, 2011
- Poland and SlovakiaAs I said in my previous post I finally arrived in Warsaw after an excruciatingly long day of train rides. After I submitted that blog it was nearly 11 pm. Then quickly showered and headed to bed. Normaally when I Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Oct 10, 2011
- A Hostel EnvironmentUntil last month it had been a while since my last hostel experience and I had found myself sitting in a bunk bed reliving the experience.
Now hostelling isn’t for everyone.
Avoid them if you rate highly cleanliness, personal space, beds without Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Oct 4, 2011
- Edinburgh, ScotlandI made it to Scotland! The flight was a simple hour and 20 minutes. I got to the airport on time, I hung out with one of my friends who happened to be flying out the same time to go Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Oct 2, 2011
- My great adventure!So, it's finally here! My two months of wandering- the trip of a lifetime!
Here's the line up:
Scotland- Edinburgh and Inverness
Czech Republic- Prague
Italy- Rome, Napl Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Oct 2, 2011
- Pot, pot, pot, Potipot!The original plan was to go to Anawangin until Sweet mentioned that Kat and her friends are going to Potipot Island in Zambales. Tutay and I asked if we can tag along, Kat said yes so we decided to cancel Posted by gela13 in BachelorGirl | Aug 14, 2011
- Cleanliness is Next to Slovenliness?When you travel your general appearance seems to takes a down turn, or should I say, when I travel it takes a down turn because I think it is maybe not the case if you are spending a week in Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Sep 13, 2011
- A night to remember in Nazareth ==Attending== Catholic mas presented in Italian while in Nazareth was a shock to me. A few logistics made this ordeal shocking, firstly: I am not catholic and secondly: I do not speak a word of Italian. Apparently life Posted by Thuligal in Thuli Khoza's adventures | Sep 4, 2011
- Nha Trang to Hoi AnHi Guys
Hoi An is an unexpected s Posted by Chris Sig in Indochina Walkabout | Aug 13, 2011
- July 11, 2011
We have been having a great time back at Blue Beach Bungalows at Bussana, a small town on the outskirts of San Remo. I am so glad we took time off between camps to rest, recuperate, and have Posted by Lizzy001 in Adventures of Lizzy & Ray | Jul 11, 2011
- July 2, 2011
Today we leave back to San Remo after two very busy weeks. Working with Italian children took every last bit of patience I had. I've never seen such badly behaved children. Of course, it could have been the Posted by Lizzy001 in Adventures of Lizzy & Ray | Jul 2, 2011
- Travel MedsFirst off we have to say that what we got prescribed may not be the right meds for other people, this blog entry is strictly our own experience and we are not suggesting our prescriptions to you.
We did quite a Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jul 6, 2011
- Budgets Welcome back to our avid readers! You're in for a treat today, we're about to address the issue of loooow budget travelling.
Since we are a group of student loan paying, class taking, entry level job working kids we really Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jul 4, 2011
- First Steps starts a Blog
We are planners. What better way to channel that planning energy than to start a travel blog!
So that's what we've done. Until we leave for our trip, 64 days from now (but who's Posted by caitgan in First Steps | Jun 27, 2011
- June 23, 2011 Last night, I went with my host family's dad to listen to him sing Italian cover songs with two of his childhood friends. They performed at the second home of Charlie, the more extraverted of the three. To Posted by Lizzy001 in Adventures of Lizzy & Ray | Jun 23, 2011
- June 20, 2011 It has been three days since I got to my host family's house. They have been exceptionally nice and considerate. The parents who took me in have three children: Alessandra,19, Francesco,4, and Chiara,3. They gave me Alessandra's room Posted by Lizzy001 in Adventures of Lizzy & Ray | Jun 20, 2011
I had great hopes for Goris. Like Sisian, it seemed like a good place to stay for a few Posted by sue deegan in travels 2010 | Jun 17, 2011
- June 13, 2011
We woke up extremely sick today. Ray had a fever the night before, and I woke up with one. The biggest blisters imaginable lined the heel of my right foot. We unwillingly packed our bags and trekked over Posted by Lizzy001 in Adventures of Lizzy & Ray | Jun 13, 2011
- June 12, 2011June 12, 2011
Today, we woke up early with no alarm set. It was about 8 a.m. We got dressed and walked down to the train station to check it out. The walk was a little easier today since we Posted by Lizzy001 in Adventures of Lizzy & Ray | Jun 12, 2011
- Lonley planet må man ha....Det lille som gjøres av planlegging på turen vår, skal vi gjøre med hjelp av vår gode venn, Lonley planet... :)
Fantastisk geniale b Posted by signeogkim in Signe Regine & Kim loffer Asia.... | Jun 12, 2011
- One day left in Miami, then off on our adventure!!
===I finished packing today, though the backpack itself was storing a plethora of gear, mostly from the past few weeks of me hording and Posted by Lizzy001 in Adventures of Lizzy & Ray | Jun 8, 2011
- The Grand EndingOne of the defining moments of staying with the Werner family was when we were having supper with Daniel, Cyril and Andy.
Half of the time was spent planning activities and talking about us.
Cyril:" What are you doing on saturday ? Posted by shawnified in A glimpse of the world | Jun 8, 2011
BEIRUT known as the Paris of the Middle East, it was when I arrived in this wonderful city that I realised why its known as th Posted by Thuligal in Thuli Khoza's adventures | Jun 5, 2011
- In TransitI'll just say this right at the start; of all the airports to get stuck in this is one of the worst. The seats are all made of rubber. Most of the food is fried and the whole experience is Posted by CharliePepper in Turkiye | Apr 4, 2011
- Alasmaladuk Turkey (And Claire!)I´m in transit, again. This time it´s lots of fun because I´m annoying the Danish at Copenhagen airport. So far I have walked around with no shoes on, bought lunch from a cafe and ate it in the luxe restaraunt Posted by CharliePepper in Turkiye | May 2, 2011