Blog Entries tagged 'backpacking'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'backpacking'
- The Mountain TrailsKaalpokhri is more like a transit camp. With limited facilities. Trekkers usually stop by this place for their food. The rooms and the bathrooms were basic. Nothing much to say and it was expected.
Dipanjali was the first one to Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Mar 17, 2012
- The Mountain TrailsSo right after a heavy breakfast consisting of Tibetan breads and mashed potatoes with eggs, well I hated to fill up myself so early in the morning but didn’t have much of a choice; we would finally walk Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Mar 17, 2012
- The Mountain TrailsNirav (the guy I’ve been married to for a decade now) is a gadget geek. Name a gadget and he has it. Two months ago the boys had trekked this place with Amar and the same Sherpa. Nirav had carried Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Mar 17, 2012
- The Mountain TrailsI was too occupied watching my steps and not fancying being pushed around. NJP is a busy junction. My concentration was however broken when I heard Amar introducing me as “Ma’am” to someone. As I looked up I saw Tshering, Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Mar 16, 2012
- Hortoilua 2009 - 2010, alku.===Tiistaina 28. huhtikuuta 2009===
==Uutisia / News==
Hmmm.... mitäs jos...
Pitäskö? ...miksi ei?
Irti sorron rautaisesta otteesta.
Lentoliput taskussa: 7 lentoa 1700 euroa. Halpaa kuin saippua.
9 Posted by Hapa in Hapa`s travels | Mar 16, 2012
- The Mountain TrailsAdventure really did not begin at the crack of dawn. I was unsure. This would be the first time in four years I’d be on my own, taking days off; leaving my daughter home, off course under the responsible Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Mar 16, 2012
- Traveling vs. VacationingTraveling and being on vacation are two very different but confusingly similar things. Both are characterized by physical displacement from home and consistent use of varied forms of public transportation, usually across long distances. Both traveler an Posted by AmyERichards in A Longwinded Journey South | Mar 11, 2012
- One night in a brothel - Sao Paulo
... It was a blisful lovely evening when my plane from Peru-Lima landed at Sao Paulo airport. I had assumed that all will workout as the rest of my South American backpacking tri Posted by Thuligal in Thuli Khoza's adventures | Feb 26, 2012
- New Delhi, India
Arrived in Delhi at 5am local time, and within 10 minutes of collecting our bags we had the first episode of locals find Posted by Kan_Kan_Can in not recommended by the lonely planet | Feb 18, 2012
- Packing For My RTW Trip. The main advantage of carrying everything in my backpack is the ability to run away from ligers, cougars, and scary people. Knowing that I would put myself in a dangerous situation during my trip, I bought an [[http://www.ospreypacks.com/en/product/backpa Posted by Night Buggie in Born To Backpack | Jan 12, 2012
- Licked by a cow in Varanasi- INDIA
........... I woke up in the early hours of the morning to join the pilgrims in Varanasi as they made their way to the river Gangis. As I step outside the air is crisp and fresh, its still Posted by Thuligal in Thuli Khoza's adventures | Dec 27, 2011
- South Africans visa requirements for South America
...You are hangingout with your travel buddies from : The land -down and under; your girlfriend/boyfriend from across the pond & some of your budies from Europe . The topic on the agenda Posted by Thuligal in Thuli Khoza's adventures | Dec 26, 2011
- My Solo RTW TripFamily, friends, countrymen, lend me your ears; I write here to tell you that I shall be backpacking across the globe. Even though I believe that time is a social construct, I think life is too short to achieve many Posted by Night Buggie in Born To Backpack | Dec 21, 2011
- The Grand FinaleWe were more than ready to move on from Memphis, Tennessee, after an extended stay due to the Thanksgiving holidays. On 26th November we checked out of our motel and took a 10-hour overnight Greyhound bus to the Windy City Posted by JoyRyderRTW in Round The World With Kayleigh & Phil | Dec 15, 2011
- Closer to Earth, Closer to GoddessA spontaneous decision from an old dream brought me to Nepal, finally.
A small landlocked country, 800km long and 200km wide, Posted by shinenyc in Tumbleweed | Dec 5, 2011
- Greek Adventures-- AthensI travelled to Greece with one of my friends from Holland. We started out flying into Athens from Amsterdam. It was a pretty easy flight. We went up, got drinks, got food, got more drinks, then landed. We took the Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Nov 23, 2011
- Traveling to BelgiumSo I'm trying to plan a trip to Belgium next summer to attend Tomorrowland 2012. The only problem is that I've never traveled out of the country and I'm from the states. I would like to see of anyone else Posted by Vsierra87 in Trip to Belgium | Nov 16, 2011
- Barcelona, SpainSpain is simply amazing. Not only is it a cool, laid back city, but I also met some amazing people.
My first morning in the city I did a free tour of all the Gaudi sites in the city.
[img=http:// Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Nov 15, 2011
- A Trek Into the Guadalupe Mountains Wilderness
The rugged Guadalupe Mountains of west Texas are located about one hundred miles northeast of El Paso, and sixty miles south of Carlsbad, New Mexico. They are pretty much smack in the Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Nov 14, 2011
- Backpack Happy! I've been waiting for a trip like this again for almost a year and a half! Most people who love backpacking would say the same. No offence to home but when you get too familiar and comfortable sometimes, it Posted by AxayPatel in Travelogue | Nov 10, 2011
- NaplesSo, as I was planning my backpacking trip I asked people about different cities around Europe that they had been to. One of the cities that was highly debated was Naples. People either LOVED it, or they absolutely HATED it. Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Oct 31, 2011
- Poland and SlovakiaAs I said in my previous post I finally arrived in Warsaw after an excruciatingly long day of train rides. After I submitted that blog it was nearly 11 pm. Then quickly showered and headed to bed. Normaally when I Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Oct 10, 2011
- A Hostel EnvironmentUntil last month it had been a while since my last hostel experience and I had found myself sitting in a bunk bed reliving the experience.
Now hostelling isn’t for everyone.
Avoid them if you rate highly cleanliness, personal space, beds without Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Oct 4, 2011
- Edinburgh, ScotlandI made it to Scotland! The flight was a simple hour and 20 minutes. I got to the airport on time, I hung out with one of my friends who happened to be flying out the same time to go Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Oct 2, 2011
- My great adventure!So, it's finally here! My two months of wandering- the trip of a lifetime!
Here's the line up:
Scotland- Edinburgh and Inverness
Czech Republic- Prague
Italy- Rome, Napl Posted by Michele530 in The Netherlands! | Oct 2, 2011