Blog Entries tagged 'bangkok'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'bangkok'
- Take only memories, leave only footprintsBlog 3.5 Bangkok 2
[i]The next morning I was up early, had breakfast and booked another couple of nights at 3Howw on the Hostelworld app. I left Bodega, and walked the quick way (now I knew my way around the area) Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jul 8, 2015
- Bangkok- Oriental City[img=h Posted by nancymohudson in Southeast Asia? Bring it! | Jul 5, 2015
- Not all those who wander are lostBangkok (part 1)
After landing in Suvarnabhumi Airport, we boarded the SkyTrain (BTS) to Makkasan station, which was fairly close to our hostel and a lot cheaper than a taxi from the airport. We made our way out onto the street Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 22, 2015
- BOOKED!The third time of seeing the flights infant of my on my mac screen i did it. It was gone 11pm and i just thought do it. I was doing it alone but when else was i going to have Posted by Tribuzio in My gap fortnight and a half! | Jun 8, 2015
- Things I Want to Remember: Thailand===Bangkok===
- in line for the British Airways plane to Thailand, the man with dreadlocks and tattooed elbows, multiple piercings and flamboyant red, yellow, & green pants, me smiling at his bold demeanor. Later on the plane, him in front Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 29, 2015
- OVERNITE TRAIN AND ONE DAY IN BANGKOK
===Tuesday 19th May 2015 (day fifteen)===
Our overnight train journey went unhindered and surprisingly for the first time we have travelled on the overnight train it ar Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 21, 2015
- Bangkok, Thailand [center][/center]
9/24/14 at 1618 (Bangkok time)
After over 24 hours of travel, I'm in Bangkok, Thailand! The public transit is amazing and the directions were pretty sp Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Mar 31, 2015
- Drive By Shootings Yes today I have witnessed drive by shootings
It's Songkran so there's people everywhere with buckets of water, hoses, water pistols, there on tuk tuks, motor bikes, th Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 13, 2015
- Songkran Thai new year or the water festival it's a time to dust off your water pistol & join the fun.
You get soaked, there's water getting chucked on you, you get caught in the cross fire, then random people rub this Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 12, 2015
- Bangkok - City of 7/11sA little less sleep deprived Aussie & her California room mate set off to explore this morning, we made it to the hotel reception where we bumped into a couple of others from our tour. So we took a day Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 12, 2015
- Bangkok Pics[img=h Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 11, 2015
- Should Have Gone To The Spa!!I'm exhausted, tried to roll my ankle, was shat on not once but twice by pigeons (serious note of warning do not stand under power lines) and I got lost - yes laugh all you want I'm sure I will Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Apr 11, 2015
- 3) Thailand==Thailand==
Thailand was so easy to get around that it was hard not to feel at ease there and I have never seen so many naturally beautiful people in one place before. Not a pair of baggy jeans in sight! Also Posted by jayandmat2015 in Jay & Mat's Travel Blog | Apr 8, 2015
Arrived in Bangkok last night to the warm welcome of Sam's sister Tik and half brother Lek. An old family friend, and adopted sister, Sim was also tagged along to bring her large Mitsubishi SUV for our luggage. Posted by Jleo in Fun Time Land and Other Adventures | Jan 27, 2015
- We've Arrived in Thailand!A lovely day (Mon Jan 19th!) dawning in Bangkok as we wait for our final flight to Chiang Mai, with Catriona still knitting her way across the world!
The "land of smiles" and flowers even makes Ronald McDonald a little more Posted by alangcampbell in Thailand: A Cultural Exposure Tour | Jan 18, 2015
- BKK - I love this city!
There is no city quite like Bangkok.
Urban Thais are super funky, fashionable, friendly and really know how to enjoy themselves.
On the other side, you can see how Posted by SkinnyFists in Tales from the Transit Lounge | Jan 13, 2015
- [Thailand] The ruins in Ayutthaya==
Ayutthaya was a former capital of Ayutthaa kingdom. This city was founded in 1350 by King U Thong and was destroyed by the Burmese. Since there are lots of heritage here, the ruins wa Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 11, 2014
- Abstecher ThailandThailand, wo wir beide schon so oft waren, war nicht auf der Liste für diese Reise. Dennoch hat es uns ein weiteres Mal hierhin verschlagen, allerdings eher unfreiwillig. Beim Golden Rock, der letzten Station in unserem Loop südöstlich von Yangon, Posted by birdfish in Let's Summer! | Dec 7, 2014
參觀完[[http://simony.travellerspoint.com/127/|阿瑜陀耶 (Ayutthaya) 哥德式佛教教堂]]後，先到7-11 補給一下。一步出坐駕，立即感受到....熊熊烈日大家晒~
[img=http://photos.trav Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 6, 2014
- 阿瑜陀耶 (Ayutthaya) 哥德式佛教教堂==
阿瑜陀耶: 尼瓦塔馬拉瓦寺 Wat Niwet Thammaprawat 是在夏行宮旁邊的一個小島上。
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/490688/large_2764D954D53 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- Sofitel So BangkokSofitel So Bangkok
之前提及，買了ACCOR Advantage Plus 會藉，有一晚免費酒店，既然任何酒店都免費，於是選擇了ACCOR 旗下其中一個最貴的品牌--Sofitel。
Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- 曼谷中央公園- Lumphini ParkSofitel So 的正前方便是曼谷的中央公園- Lumphini Park。
旅遊書都不多介紹。但我們襯在吃自助早餐前的時間，行了少部分公園當晨運(好伯伯Feel )。Lumphini Park 真真正正像中央公園， 一個長方型公園，走一圈應該要一個多小時。
[img=http://photos.trave Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 5, 2014
- [Bangkok] Asiatique the Riverfront 亞洲各地都興起用舊倉庫改為旅遊點，高雄的駁二、新加坡的Clarke Quay、北海道小樽、香港的海港城 (gag 位)，而曼谷也有一個Asiatique the Riverfront。
說Asiatique the Riverfront 是一個夜市，但營業時間只是到12點。
由於我們酒店去BTS 站要行十五分鐘，加上的士十分便宜，於是便叫酒店幫我們叫的士。當時下午6 Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 4, 2014
- [Bangkok] Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam & Fashion MallACCOR 集團於曼谷有超過20間酒店。今次揀選了2011年尾開業的旅館白金水門諾富特酒店。
我們由機場搭乘Airport Link到 RachaPrarop站向Central World 方向一直行十分鐘。雖然是少少十分鐘的路程，但由於要經過水門市場及馬路凹凸不平，再加上天氣炎熱，行起來都有點辛苦。
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 4, 2014
- 用積分去旅行: 計劃曼谷之旅去曼谷也要計劃? 一張平價機票不就行嗎?
因為我是打算襯機會把手頭上的積分換走 。4日3夜 是常識吧。
先處理機票，平常用American Express (ae card) 運通咭簽帳，順理成章儲下了48,000 Asia Miles。大部份3/2015 到期， 本打算年初到越南，但出現排華，所以到年尾才起行。 香港來回曼谷要20,000亞洲萬里通里數。 兩口子40,000分加每人$729稅及附加費，兌換機票完成。
之後便是酒店，用的是hotels.com- Welcome award Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Nov 28, 2014