Blog Entries tagged 'bangkok'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'bangkok'
- Let's start the adventureI am a little late starting this as we've already completed 7weeks of Asia but here we go.
Dec 14 2013 we got married - big bash with the best bunch. Two months of work then off we go for two Posted by Spacekidsam in Sam and Zane's Adventures | Apr 15, 2014
- Khao San Road[center][/center]
After doing it local style at the weekend market we changed things up, booked into a guesthouse near Khao San road and got our bogan aussie traveller on. Yes, I say this because Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Feb 26, 2014
- Backpacking begins in BangkokAlthough we felt like zombies arriving in Bangkok after a full day of travel it had sence of familiarty about it, stange as i've never been to Bagkok before. The smells, the food stalls, ubundance of motor cycles carrying whole Posted by TJKJ in Adventure of a lifetime | Feb 20, 2014
- First Taste of ThailandWe landed in Bangkok’s DMK airport at 3am. As with our overnight train to Pondy a few days earlier, we’d had hoped for some slight delays so that our arrival time might be a little more conducive to getting a Posted by TessAndRach in Asian Adventure | Feb 11, 2014
- BangkokLets get this straight even before I begin; I'm an outdoorsy person, I enjoy my own space to explore beautiful, pristine nature... I also loved Bangkok.
I don't know if anyone experiences love at first sight with Bangkok. Bangkok Posted by Bleaklinson in Canadians Abroad | Jan 23, 2014
- Staying PutAfter a thrilling few days I spent Day 4 relaxing and spending time at my new hotel, the [[http://www.starwoodhotels.com/fourpoints/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=3409|Four Point By Sheraton]]. Best part-there was no cost as I redeemed some point Posted by anthonyfalls in Anthony's Adventures | Jan 21, 2014
- The Grand Palace With only spending 5 days in Bangkok I feel like I need to get in everything I can! On my second day in Bangkok I spent the day at the Grand Palace. I planned to go for 2 hours ended Posted by anthonyfalls in Anthony's Adventures | Jan 18, 2014
- The Protests Friday January 17, 2014Just a few hours ago I was writing how I felt on Tuesday, when I went down to the protest site that it had a carnival feel to it and was quite organized, today (Friday January 17, 2014) 5 days Posted by anthonyfalls in Anthony's Adventures | Jan 17, 2014
- Perfect First Day!Upon finally arriving in Bangkok I crashed and slept for several hours. My first 4 days I am staying at the [[http://www.klassiquesukhumvit.com/|Best Western Klassique]] for $27 night. It's crazy deal and had a pretty hight TripAdvisor rating (I highly re Posted by anthonyfalls in Anthony's Adventures | Jan 16, 2014
- Anthony's Adventure in getting to Asia! 35 hours after departing Edmonton I arrived in Bangkok!
Had fantastic flight to Denver, used my United Club Pass that I scored on ebay for cheap (I love a good deal!) and managed to take in some drinks Posted by anthonyfalls in Anthony's Adventures | Jan 14, 2014
- Day 5 - The longest dayWe were up early (yet again) and made our way to Huamphalong rail station in central Bangkok.
We arrived at about 7.10am and rushed to the ticket counter to buy two train tickets to Surat Thani (a town in Southern Posted by MealsEeles in Asian Adventure | Dec 22, 2013
- Food photosBore Da, pawb
Struggling to get this blog to display our photos, but may have found a work around. Food is the big feature of our trip so far - we are all eating really well, particularly the local chow. A Posted by hirnant in The Jones' go to Asia | Dec 21, 2013
- Bangkok to Koh Tao
Our flight from Hoi an to Bangkok yesterday was good. We arrived in Bangkok at around 2pm and got a taxi to the city. Last night we spent more than usual on a hotel with a pool as a treat. Posted by Kirstyonwroot in England to South East Asia | Dec 6, 2013
- Bangkok and Hua HinAfter flying out of Bhutan, we had a couple of nights in Bangkok. Due to the fact that Paro's airport is purely visual and doesn't have a control tower we had to have a grace period before the groups flight Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Nov 21, 2013
- Bangkok? Tuk Tuk? Yes please!So this trip away was originally meant to be to Koh Samet...a lovely, beautiful island south of Pattaya but no it was not meant to be as it was forecast to rain all weekend! Our dreams of sleeping on the Posted by bethcairns in Mai Pen Rai | Nov 14, 2013
- The first couple of daysWe arrived in Bangkok airport yesterday evening after two long flights. We went as directed to fill out forms for visas, one of which was missing and we were misled by some very grumpy Thai workers. Basically, all Thai people Posted by Kirstyonwroot in England to South East Asia | Nov 7, 2013
- STOPOVER IN ASIAHello all,
Well, Lyn and I are off on another great adventure.
This is just a warning email, to advise you I will be sending out blogs of our travels. If you do not want to receive these emails Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2013/14 TRIP NOW COMPLETE | Sep 2, 2013
- My BKK trip Talking about Bangkok, most people may think about a big busy city like others capital cities in the world. I have to admit that it is true but it is just half of it. Posted by Rebecca_94 in My BKK trip | Aug 22, 2013
- Bath time There's not a whole lot to do on Phi Phi.
We lounged on the beach reading and sunbathing, dunking into the clear, blue waters occasionally to take a break from the baking sun. Even here, on this tiny island Posted by kristian23 in Asian Adventures | Jul 1, 2013
- THE beach Is it worth it?
That's the question posed when I tell people that I have saved hundreds and thousands of pounds to travel across the globe with a rucksack on my back containing little more than five pairs of Posted by kristian23 in Asian Adventures | Jun 21, 2013
- Bangkok[float=right][/float]Arriving to Bangkok was like entering a 5 star hotel.
After India everything was so easy and wide and calm….in the few hour we had there we were able to do everything any Posted by Olga Sapakova in Trav The Traveller | Jun 5, 2013
- Day 1Thanks to the tip off from recent explorers Dean and Claire, I've managed to setup this blog. I'm sure there will be plenty of improvements as I work out how to use it, but gotta start somewhere hey?
So I'm Posted by aumbattye in Batman and Robinson go exploring | May 15, 2013
We are woken at 7.00am as we pull into the center of Bangkok. We have a whole day ahead of us. After checking our luggage into the lock-up at the station, we set out by foot Posted by gobannanas in Sue & Ed Go Bananas in South East Asia | Apr 4, 2013
- Bangkok After a grueling, sometimes uncomfortable, 22 hours of flights, layovers and airplane food, we finally landed in the Kingdom of Thailand. For myself, this was trip number 3 to this amazing country, but for Lindsay, this was a whole different Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde&Curly Adventures | Apr 8, 2013
- The last entry for "3 Weeks in Thailand"[center]We arrived in Bangkok from Chiangmai around 6am, hopped in a mini-bus to the airport where we bought disgusting, overpriced 'breakfasts' then found a quiet corner to sleep in for 4 hours, before checking in for our flight.
[img=http://photos.tr Posted by Lady Mantle in Living in Asia | Mar 23, 2013