Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- Christmas Eve, Koh TaoDuring a relaxing morning, we treated ourselves to a full breakfast at our quick favourite cafe Zest. We had cinnamon buns, a spinach omelette and Ryan had another pepper ham sandwich. We've become regulars around there. They even gave us Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Nov 24, 2015
- Chillin' in ChileWe arrived in Valparaiso still not quite believing how close to finishing our trip we were. Reality is coming our way very shortly which we are choosing not to think about at this point.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/679578/large_RRHX8921.jp Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 21, 2015
- The much anticipated trip to the 'other beach', Puerto MorínOn Sunday we finally made it to the 'other beach'. Although I only heard about it two days before, there was so much talk about going that my expectations were high.
A couple of volunteers had heard about Puerto Morín Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Nov 18, 2015
- Beaches and BoardwalksI had never been on a beach further north than Virginia Beach, so we decided to spend a few days at the Jersey shore.
I was on a mission to experience the boardwalk, eat fresh seafood, ride roller coasters, Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 2, 2015
- Magnificent MontaukIt's funny to say that i'm a "native New Yorker" and I have yet to travel to most places in New York. This changed when my friend Jenna invited me to her wedding weekend in Montauk this fall. I Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Nov 2, 2015
- Sliced and Diced.[center]
When: 11:30pm. 5 hours before scheduled arrival time to hospital
Where: The streets of Boston, North End.
Who: Three of my nearest and dearest, who took me out, made me laugh and snuggled all over me - Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 19, 2015
- Rain rain go away and take the wind with youWeather turned to complete s--- today, rain, strong winds, didn't want to let up so it stopped us seeing some of the places along the Snaefellsnes Peninsula (insert sad face) but that's life.
We managed to see the Skardsvik beach before Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 12, 2015
- Hola Peru...Its Beach Time!!!We left Cuenca early in the morning (6am if I am being precise). It was a long travel day as we were on a bus overall for 9hours and had a border to cross. We were leaving Ecuador, a Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 11, 2015
- A break from the norm ...It's been a busy few weeks with work for us both, and this week has been booked for months now. We've been sooooo looking forward to having some time off and spending some quality time together without talking about work!! Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Oct 11, 2015
- Conquering Volcanoes....2On a sunny afternoon (Aug 16, 2015) my friend Chris and I thought it would basically be ILLEGAL not to enjoy the sunshine and so set out for a random little drive around Auckland.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685093/large_90_IMG_7130. Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 11, 2015
- Being Xena Warrior Princess (kinda)So I'm lucky enough to have friends in Auckland. And even luckier to have one who has a car. (Thanks Chris).
So on August 10, a random day where we were both not really up to much, we headed off Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 10, 2015
- Rain sun waterfall & repeatAre you ready for this ........
[img=http://photos Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 6, 2015
- Discovering Animals like Charles DarwinOur flight to Galapagos seemed to take forever! We left Quito and touched down in a city of Guayaquil before continuing on. Getting off the plane I was instantly surprised about the terrain; when I thought of the Galapagos I Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 25, 2015
- French Polynesia: Scuba Diving Video with Sharks in Moorea Check out our latest travel video from scuba diving in Moorea (Tahiti)-- what an awesome experience we saw tons of black tip and lemon sharks, beautiful tropical fish and even a sea turtle :)
[b]If the video doesn't open in the Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jan 2, 2015
- 30th Birthday Solo Round the World (RTW) Trip===Casualties===
Item: Khaki cargo pants (1)
Cause of Death: Turtle cage
Place of Rest: Ecuador
Item: Lightning-to-SD Card iPad adapter cord (1)
Cause of Death: Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 10, 2015
- A Different Side of Caribbean Colombia
We had just arrived in Santa Marta and we saw already the massive change from Cartagena. The infrastructure and the socio-economic situation in Santa Marta is definitely not as good as i Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 1, 2015
- Cabourg/HoulgateToday I moved into the house of my first host family
Things I have discovered:
The dog responds to English
The doors here are all nearly impossible to close
bread bread bread bread
rabbit sounds exactly like bread with the article
On that note... Ev Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Aug 30, 2015
- Baler, Aurora 102013I started traveling back in 2013 for a reason that a lot of us can relate to, mending a broken heart. I never thought that being outside, traveling, going places, meeting new people, trying new things or just simply living Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Nov 2, 2015
- The City of Old and New - Panama CityWe arrived into Panama City at 5am from our overnight bus. It was 5am so of course we were tired and just wanting to head to our hotel.
After realising we couldn’t catch a bus and already buying a card Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 18, 2015
- The last legWe decided a long time ago to spend our last two weeks on the beach. Before we came home, it was time to really unwind. No overnight buses, no dorm rooms and, as good as our time was at [[http://www.newhopecambodia.com/|New Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Aug 11, 2015
- THAILAND Mumbai to Bangkok (Flight)
Bangkok to Surat thani (Flight)
Surat thani to Phuket (Mini Van)
To Patong (Cab)
Around Phuket on Bikes
Islands PhiPhi Krabi and more
Full moon Party
Phuket to Airport Road trip on Taxi bike and TukTuk
Ban Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Aug 8, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- New Zealand: Auckland to Wellington [center]
10/3/14 at 1759 (Bangkok time)
First time on a Qantas flight . . . dreams do come true.
I feel so safe . . .
10/3/14 at 1940 [i](Bangkok Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 5, 2015
- How to do Tasmania in three days - with pictures and videoTasmania is a beautiful island so easily missed out while backpacking in Australia - but if you ignore it, you're missing a real treat.
Like anywhere when I'm travelling, I Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 6, 2015
- Kicking back in South East AsiaIf you need to unwind, get yourself to Laos.
We had no expectations at all for the country, focussing our planning instead on the upcoming trips to neighbouring Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. However, with every passing day, every hour even, we Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Jun 28, 2015