Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- New Zealand: Auckland to Wellington [center]
10/3/14 at 1759 (Bangkok time)
First time on a Qantas flight . . . dreams do come true.
I feel so safe . . .
10/3/14 at 1940 [i](Bangkok Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 5, 2015
- How to do Tasmania in three days - with pictures and videoTasmania is a beautiful island so easily missed out while backpacking in Australia - but if you ignore it, you're missing a real treat.
Like anywhere when I'm travelling, I Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jul 6, 2015
- Kicking back in South East AsiaIf you need to unwind, get yourself to Laos.
We had no expectations at all for the country, focussing our planning instead on the upcoming trips to neighbouring Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. However, with every passing day, every hour even, we Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Jun 28, 2015
- Hilton Head, South CarolinaRestaurants
Signe's - shrimp & grits
Hudson's - hush puppies
Low country Backyard - shrimp & grits
Palmetto Bay Sunrise Cafe - french toast
Salty Dog Cafe
[b] Posted by hannahfair in My Travel Blog | Jun 11, 2015
- Brainstorm, book and go!
'===Who'd have thought I would actually book it....==='
After long conversations with my closest friends and family I was ready to book my first long distance, travelling, holiday, alone. I had no idea where i wanted to go or what i Posted by Tribuzio in My gap fortnight and a half! | Jun 6, 2015
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.Following the horrible hangover we decided to head to Bulabog beach, world famous for kite surfing. There’d been a few windy days so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to see them in action performing their acrobatics. Before Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 1, 2015
- Things I Want to Remember: Thailand===Bangkok===
- in line for the British Airways plane to Thailand, the man with dreadlocks and tattooed elbows, multiple piercings and flamboyant red, yellow, & green pants, me smiling at his bold demeanor. Later on the plane, him in front Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 29, 2015
- Krabi, Thailand
10/1/14 at 1852 (Krabi time)
It is now officially October . . . craziness. My flight was diverted to Phuket, where we waited for two hours in the plane and were still as Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 28, 2015
- Day 4, Tuesday, May 26, 2015 A Day At The BeachWe arrived at breakfast a little late and sat out on the terrace next to the kitchen in warm sunshine with a cappuccino and beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and hills. The church bells rang through the air.
After Posted by stevencavalli07 in Italy/Sicily May/June 2015 | May 29, 2015
- Port Douglas
4 mile beach
I have never needed a holiday as badly as I did when I left for Port Douglas. I had impulsively booked the trip in late March, after feeling the need to e Posted by always_explore in Never lost, always exploring | May 14, 2015
- WE CONTINUE NORTH INTO THAILAND.
===Friday 8th May 2015 (day four)===
We had to get very early today to be at the bus station at 6.45am for our 7am shuttle to the airport. Luckily the bus station was only Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 15, 2015
- Krabi kayaking and antsThe next morning we learned why the guesthouse had a no food in the rooms policy. I went out on the balcony to make myself a breakfast sandwich only to find nature had added its own protein. The jar swarmed Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 15, 2015
- Season's GreetingsWhenever I travel my better half always seems to sneak in little notes that I read when I'm away. They are those little cards that you get at the florist when you order flowers. You know which Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 14, 2015
- Beach breakAfter a jam packed few weeks we decided to take it easy for a few days on the Red Sea. We headed back to Hurghada and payed the $1 to secure a spot on the beach, which also comes Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | May 14, 2015
- Ao Nang Beach BumsIn the morning, we had our breakfast on the balcony to avoid eating in the room and breaking the guesthouse's rule. Peanut butter sandwiches and apples were a good call. After that we got ourselves beach ready, digging out the Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 12, 2015
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.So it’s currently day 4 in Boracay (9th May 2015) 5 days after leaving the UK. Lots of new experiences already, and several lessons learned.
The flight from Heathrow to Mumbai (with Jet Airways) was fairly normal, but apparently there Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | May 9, 2015
- SantoriniWe got to Santorini on Monday night at around 1am after a long 7 hour ferry ride. We went to bed right away and made sure we got up in good time the next day to get some activities in. Posted by geoffboulton in Europe | May 1, 2015
- Scuba Diving and Scooter DrivingMe and my little suitcase of dive gear, which was strategically placed, were riding down the mountain of Lembongan on the back of a scooter driven my one of the kind hotel guys. This, as I understood it, was my Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Tricycles on Rooftops in SeminyakIt smells different. But to millions of people, it smells like home. I’m just not one of those people, and my nostrils take a few moments to adjust at the airport to smells that are unfamiliar.
And so the adventures begin, Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Columbia - Part 7 Today we took at trip to El Totumo, a 15m tall 'volcano', filled with thick grey mud, which you climb down into and wallow around in. It’s supposed to have numerous health benefits, but really it’s just fun! I was Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Apr 23, 2015
- Day 1: ExploringI waited next to the line of cars picking up and dropping off for nearly an hour, checking my phone for the time every few minutes. I had no service of course now that I was international, and no wifi Posted by mrh616 in Living Revelle | Apr 19, 2015
- Sun, Sea Food and Swahili Culture
Sunrise in Malindi
From Nakuru I took a night bus to Mombasa that transported me within 12 hours into a completely different world. Thanks to th Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Apr 19, 2015
- Day 1: Padangbai
Hello there! It's my first full day here in PadangBai, Bali. I started off my day by waking up around 5:30 am (the monkeys and boats actually woke me up!) I layer in bed for another 30 minutes Posted by SunshineRaae in Bali and Beyond | Mar 4, 2015
- Egypt?What can I say? It was fun. Although enjoyable, not my sort of holiday. I tend to dislike the "Disney-esque" charades that all-inclusive holidays put on and can now say it isn't really for me.
Sharm el: Sheikh: My girlfriend Posted by derekdhardin in Weekenders | Feb 23, 2015
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015