Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- Brazil! Time to Paaaaaar-a-ty!!12 weeks in...we have a confession to make. We must be the whitest people ever to travel South America for the length of time we have!! And we are not happy about this fact.
So heading further into Brazil, home of Posted by shaunandhan in The 'Round'-up | Mar 6, 2014
- Fantasies[center]After the race I headed straight for St. Petersburg. Oh man do I love that place. Needed to see the ocean and get my feet in the sand, at least for the afternoon. An hour or so into baking Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Mar 3, 2014
- I See StarsI crept outside under the cover of darkness
My feet gently brushing the dewy grass
The moon dimly glowed low on the horizon
My eyes were still adjusting to the darkness
The whisper of the ocean caressed the sand and my ears
A salty sweet Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 22, 2014
- A day at the beach in Parkdale, Victoria,
I am an avid photographer, just as a hobby, and love getting out with my camera to take photo's and enjoy lovely locations. I hope you enjoy the photos as much I enjoyed taking them,
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/615 Posted by julesb63 in My Journey with a camera | Feb 24, 2014
- Cuba - Part 2: Santiago de CubaBefore going to Cuba, I had planned to take the train linking Havana and Santiago de Cuba, the second biggest city. I read some advices from the Seat61 site, but when I finally tried to purchase the ticket, all my Posted by danics in World Away | Feb 24, 2014
- Beating the Winter BluesI thought the whole point of living in the south was to make fun of northerners in the winter.
We southerners are not equipped to deal with extreme cold and we panic at the very idea of snow. Actual snow is Posted by vicki_h in . | Feb 18, 2014
- Paradise in the wakeI realized a while ago that I've never spent more than a week’s time on a place with a beach. Like, ever. Ko Phangan was not the exception. People and friends kept telling me to stay for the full moon Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Feb 16, 2014
- Happy Valentine's Day 2014Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Hopefully, you are with the one you love and can share the that great feeling.
On Wednesday, February 12th, a group of residents from our condo building go Posted by rhislop in Living the Daily Adventure | Feb 14, 2014
- Kampot SnapshotA five-hour bumpy bus ride from the bustling capital of Phnom Penh took us to the sleepy town of Kampot. Situated by the river and full of old world charm, the three of us were instantly smitten. It’s just so Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Feb 12, 2014
- St Ouens RuralA picture is worth a thousand words. A short walk in preparation for the Two Valleys walk tomorrow
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642334/St_Ouens_R..ont_Fondant.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642334/thumb_St_Ouens_R..ont_Fondant.jp Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Feb 10, 2014
- It may not have felt like Christmas...Situated between the beach (Tasman Sea) and the rainforest (Paparoa National Park) we celebrated Christmas Day by going for a walk in the rain.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/614705/PC2 Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Feb 2, 2014
- Awakening==“For whatever we lose, It’s always our self we find in the sea.” e. e. Cummings==
5 and a half months… 155 days… 3720 hours… 13 392 000 seconds… since I had felt the gently touch of the oceans waves upon Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Feb 1, 2014
- 60. ve 61. Gunler La SerenaAtacama Colune gecmeden once bir durak daha yapmamiz gerekiyor. Valparaiso - San Pedro de Atacama arasi otobusle 25 saat. Tercihimizi Sili'nin en eski ikinci kenti olan La Serena'dan yana yapiyoruz. Burasi Pasifik okyanusu kiyisinda, Ispanyol kolonyel izl Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Jan 29, 2014
- St. Aubins to St. HelierDespite of the hailstorm, the thunder and lightening, I finally finished the last part of the round the island walk. Both St. Aubin's fort and Elizabeth castle looked like a Harry Potter scene but this time instead of boring you Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Jan 27, 2014
- St Ouens Beach - Corbiere - St. Aubins===Day 1===
Walking on your own gives you a great sense of peace but walking with friends on a sunny day makes you feel alive. The path becomes shorter and the slow pace gives you the opportunity to take the most Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Jan 24, 2014
- Puttering Around the Islands of Phi Phi
This is my "It's January and it's not -40C face!"
Day 7 was a total beach day. I spent the day reading, eating and sleeping on the beach. Went for my daily massage, 1 hour fo Posted by anthonyfalls in Anthony's Adventures | Jan 24, 2014
- Kota Kinabalu, SabahKota Kinabalu is located on the northern coast of Borneo. It is popular for its island hopping tours and more so for the gorgeous beach resort of Gaya Island.
We decided to visit here to do a Discovery Dive as Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 17, 2014
- From Greve de L'ecq to St. Ouens BeachThere was no need for a map this time. I have walked these paths so often that I could easily do them blindfolded. Despite that it was sunny, the wind was cold and I could feel it through the 4 Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Jan 16, 2014
- BruneiWe went to Brunei with 2 guys we met in Kota Kinabalu. Dave and Morgan, they were from Norway and England respectively, and were nice guys. So, we got the 1pm ferry to Labuan, which is an island off Borneo Posted by derryfadman in South East Asia ramblings | Jan 15, 2014
- Langkawi, MalaysiaThe speedboat ride from Ko Lipe was literally like being on a rollercoaster for an hour, with added water sprays at regular intervals. We were very glad that not only had we saved money by taking the ferry between Lanta Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 5, 2014
- Happy New Year 2014Out of Panama City by 10:15am on New Year's Eve day, across the Bridge of the Americas, lots of ships lining up for the canal transit. We were in Coronado by 11:15am, fast trip. However, the traffic around Coronado was Posted by rhislop in Living the Daily Adventure | Jan 4, 2014
- Port Arthur to HobartAfter enjoying two nights at the wonderful [[http://www.portarthurhp.com.au/|Port Arthur Holiday Park]], it was time to fuel up and continue on around the rest of the [[http://www.tasmanregion.com.au/|Tasman Peninsula]] before heading back to Hobart.
* Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Jan 4, 2014
- Ko LipeWe finally arrived on Ko Lipe at about 5pm and the music was already blaring for New Year's Eve. We were dropped off on the beach and were surprised at how easily we located our accommodation; it was a little Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 3, 2014
- Visit to Pebbly BeachThese next photos are of our visit at Pebbly Beach in Murramarang National Park ([[http://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/south-coast/jervis-bay-and-shoalhaven/bawley-point/attractions/pebbly-beach|more info here]]). Glenda and I drove to the beach and stay Posted by djrussell in Beautiful Australia! | Jan 1, 2014
- Koh Lanta Yai
After waiting in the middle of the sea for about twenty minutes, the ferry boat appeared on the horizon and the party amongst the long tail boat men dispersed quickly as we did the final few hundred metres over to Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Jan 1, 2014