Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Summer in Wilmington==A Soft Place to Land==
We had a wonderful visit in Wilmington! We enjoyed reconnecting with family and friends, relaxing on the beach, and feasting on delicious foods we missed while abroad! Coming back after 2 years and readjusting to life Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 1, 2016
- The most beautiful place on earthLagos Portugal, hands down is the most beautiful place I have ever been! There is something unique about this small southern town. Combine perfect beaches that hide at the foot of sheer cliffs, kayaking through caves, fresh seafood and when Posted by BSmyth in The most beautiful place on eart | Jul 20, 2016
- FURTHER NORTH ALONG THE COAST... AND BACKIt feels weird to post this on the last day of my trip with my flight home being only a few hours away!! However I will keep posting until I've shared with you all the stories and pics from my Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 20, 2016
- Famous Highway Number 1A bit north of San Simeon started the famous part of Highway 1 – built in the 1930’s as part of the ambitious new deal projects despite the steep rock faces. We were impressed with the road right from the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 18, 2016
- Watching wildlife along California’s Central Coast Our first adventure on the way along the coast north of LA was the search for a campground. We had been thinking to go to a free campsite north of Santa Barbara. But as it was getting late we tried Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 17, 2016
- EXPLORING THE CARIBBEAN COASTSam had already been to Colombia so we decided to head straight to the North coast so I could come back South to do the big cities later. Our journey started with a funny story. Sam and I boarded our Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 15, 2016
- Celebrating the Fourth of July with friends The next stop on our journey was Thousand Oaks, just north of Malibu in the Santa Monica hills. This is not necessarily a typical tourist destination and only made it on our travel map, as this is where my friends Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 12, 2016
- We have arrived in ParadiseBeautiful 45 minute ferry trip from Split to the island of Brać. This was never on our plans so a totally unplanned experience - the beauty of travel on the go.
We have got used to booking our Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | Jul 6, 2016
- THE INCREDIBLE GALAPAGOS ISLANDSThe Galapagos consist of 16 islands, only 3 of which are inhabited. The best way to explore it is by cruise, which guarantees you to see as much as possible of it without wasting time in boat transport back and Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 5, 2016
- Returning to our favourite spots – Loreto and Conception BayLos Barriles was clearly one of the highlights of our journey so far. Still it was fairly easy to head onwards from there, as we knew already where we wanted to go next: Loreto and then the Bahia Concepcion.
This Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 3, 2016
- FROM NORTHERN PERU TO ECUADORAfter an amazing time in Cuzco, I was planning to spend a couple of days in Mancora in the North of Peru before crossing over to Ecuador. But my journey there was more complicated than planned... I had booked a Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jun 30, 2016
- Summer solstice at the Tropic of CancerOur next destination was Todos Santos (the Mexican version of ‘Allerheiligen’) and we were all looking forward to see the Pacific. Todos Santos is located directly on the Tropic of Cancer and just an hour north of the southernmost tip Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jun 29, 2016
- Exploring La Paz and surroundingsWe could not resist to stop at the beach promenade, the Malecon. We walked along while the sun was setting over the sea and Max enjoyed trying to do some tricks on the bike.
[img=http:/ Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jun 23, 2016
- Trinidad, CubaWhile we were still in Havana, we heard there was a huge celebration for 2 things in Cuba on the 2nd of May. First up was the celebration for the international day of the worker, and second was the arrival Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jun 18, 2016
- Homecoming is More Fun in the Philippines
Home visit to Surigao will soon become our family's annual event primarily to celebrate the death anniversary of our patriarch, Crisanto Sr.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/3 Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 15, 2016
- Beaches and pools – life is beautiful in BCSSo we have made it to Baja California Sur. And as we arrived more north than originally planned, for the first and potentially only time on our journey we how had a stretch of road ahead of us that we’d Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jun 14, 2016
- Christmasing is More Fun in the Philippines
This was the time of year when holidays were too long: Dec 24 & 25 fell on Thursday and Friday, while Dec 30 & 31 fell on Wednesday and Thursday. There were 2 working days left in December, so Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Observing Holy Week is More Fun in the PhilippinesSince my immediate family relocated to Manila, our home vacation to Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte is now scheduled every summer. That summer of year 2014, Papa Tantong, Mama Dulcing, and En's family flew to Surigao via Butuan airport a day Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- WestportWith a late departure on that morning (which is rather unusual), we continued our trip around the south island and headed toward Westport - located on the north western tip of the south island.
We were excited to see what's Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Mar 19, 2015
Poovar is small village 30 Km far from Trivandrum, the capital city of southern state Kerala in India. Kerala is well p Posted by Ayurretreats in Ayurretreats | Jun 3, 2016
- ON THE WAY TO LIMA THROUGH HUACACHINA & PARACASRyan and I finally met again on the Oltursa night bus from Arequipa to Ica. After Bolivia, I was expecting very limited bus service (last time I asked in Sucre if there would be food served on the night bus Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | May 27, 2016
- Beach Beauty TipsWhat to pack?
Leather Bag/Beach Bag
Maxi Dress/Midi Dress
Waterproof gadgets bag
Toiletries: Toothbrush/mouthwash/sham Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 24, 2016
- It's all about resort and hotelSabang hills resort, Puerto gallera
How to get there? By private car 1 to 1 half hours to batangas port, Public transpo by bus can found along edsa, buendia pasay and in front or beside starmall alabang approximately 1-2 Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016