Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- WE CONTINUE NORTH INTO THAILAND.
===Friday 8th May 2015 (day four)===
We had to get very early today to be at the bus station at 6.45am for our 7am shuttle to the airport. Luckily the bus station was only Posted by Cindy Bruin in 2015 tour de spoke n stroke | May 15, 2015
- Krabi kayaking and antsThe next morning we learned why the guesthouse had a no food in the rooms policy. I went out on the balcony to make myself a breakfast sandwich only to find nature had added its own protein. The jar swarmed Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 15, 2015
- Season's GreetingsWhenever I travel my better half always seems to sneak in little notes that I read when I'm away. They are those little cards that you get at the florist when you order flowers. You know which Posted by Linda Fluckiger in Living a Dream | May 14, 2015
- Beach breakAfter a jam packed few weeks we decided to take it easy for a few days on the Red Sea. We headed back to Hurghada and payed the $1 to secure a spot on the beach, which also comes Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | May 14, 2015
- Ao Nang Beach BumsIn the morning, we had our breakfast on the balcony to avoid eating in the room and breaking the guesthouse's rule. Peanut butter sandwiches and apples were a good call. After that we got ourselves beach ready, digging out the Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | May 12, 2015
- We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.So it’s currently day 4 in Boracay (9th May 2015) 5 days after leaving the UK. Lots of new experiences already, and several lessons learned.
The flight from Heathrow to Mumbai (with Jet Airways) was fairly normal, but apparently there Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | May 9, 2015
- SantoriniWe got to Santorini on Monday night at around 1am after a long 7 hour ferry ride. We went to bed right away and made sure we got up in good time the next day to get some activities in. Posted by geoffboulton in Eastern Europe | May 1, 2015
- Scuba Diving and Scooter DrivingMe and my little suitcase of dive gear, which was strategically placed, were riding down the mountain of Lembongan on the back of a scooter driven my one of the kind hotel guys. This, as I understood it, was my Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Tricycles on Rooftops in SeminyakIt smells different. But to millions of people, it smells like home. I’m just not one of those people, and my nostrils take a few moments to adjust at the airport to smells that are unfamiliar.
And so the adventures begin, Posted by jenniferhall in Sudah Siap? | Apr 28, 2015
- Columbia - Part 7 Today we took at trip to El Totumo, a 15m tall 'volcano', filled with thick grey mud, which you climb down into and wallow around in. It’s supposed to have numerous health benefits, but really it’s just fun! I was Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Apr 23, 2015
- Day 1: ExploringI waited next to the line of cars picking up and dropping off for nearly an hour, checking my phone for the time every few minutes. I had no service of course now that I was international, and no wifi Posted by mrh616 in Living Revelle | Apr 19, 2015
- Sun, Sea Food and Swahili Culture
Sunrise in Malindi
From Nakuru I took a night bus to Mombasa that transported me within 12 hours into a completely different world. Thanks to th Posted by maike42 in Nordish by Nature | Apr 19, 2015
- Day 1: Padangbai
Hello there! It's my first full day here in PadangBai, Bali. I started off my day by waking up around 5:30 am (the monkeys and boats actually woke me up!) I layer in bed for another 30 minutes Posted by SunshineRaae in Bali and Beyond | Mar 4, 2015
- Egypt?What can I say? It was fun. Although enjoyable, not my sort of holiday. I tend to dislike the "Disney-esque" charades that all-inclusive holidays put on and can now say it isn't really for me.
Sharm el: Sheikh: My girlfriend Posted by derekdhardin in Weekenders | Feb 23, 2015
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015
- The land of bachataDad told me last night that I must write my next blog cos he can’t wait to read the stories of what has been happening. I told him that I am finding it really hard to know where to start Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Feb 16, 2015
- St John 2012Left for Chicago on Friday Jan 6th. Stayed at Rosemont Hyatt for 125 and did park and fly for 21 days. We went to McCormick to eat had crab tower for app excellent. I got chopped salad and Jim got Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Feb 14, 2015
- Day 13 - CochinLate start today in lazy Fort Kochi and it is a lot quieter on the streets without the passengers from the QE2 on land as it departed last night. It's a walk to the Dutch and Jewish area which we Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 7, 2015
- Day 12 - CochinSo first day in Cochin (Fort Kochi Area) and it's going to be quite a warm day today at 35 degrees not conducive for walking around to much but we are going to attempt to soldier on. Haven't had anywhere Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 7, 2015
- The dry season in PanamaPanama has two seasons, wet and dry. Dry season's official start date is December 20th. The rains stop and the winds start picking up. During the dry season the winds come from the north (the mountains) and usually offer a Posted by rhislop in Panama Possibilities | Feb 3, 2015
- Montenegro V - Car trouble and getting out!Getting out of Montenegro
After escaping the Prokletje Mountains unscathed, we decided to head back towards Kotor and Croatia. As much as we would have loved to continue hiking in these mysterious but beautiful mountains, one of the common probl Posted by danza in There and back again | Jan 27, 2015
- Day 2 - ChennaiUp early at 6:30 today, even before the hotel staff, we set out prior to breakfast to explore the neighbourhood. The Royapettah region of Chennai is a little away from he main drag and about 2km from Marina Beach. This Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Jan 26, 2015
- The CarnivalFor my sisters' birthday we went to the carnival. There were rides of all kinds there were go carts, spiners and there was even one of those things that you sit down in the seat and then Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Jan 17, 2015
- BaliI know I haven't even finished my SEP blogs... err coming up soon?
- Arrive evening
- have dinner
- Early rafting on Ayung r Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Dec 21, 2014
- LOMBOK, INDONESIA
I am about to tell you about the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! Ironically I can't remember the name of it, nor did I write it down in my journal, lol! Its located in the little vi Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Dec 18, 2014