Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- The CarnivalFor my sisters' birthday we went to the carnival. There were rides of all kinds there were go carts, spiners and there was even one of those things that you sit down in the seat and then Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Jan 17, 2015
- BaliI know I haven't even finished my SEP blogs... err coming up soon?
- Arrive evening
- have dinner
- Early rafting on Ayung r Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Dec 21, 2014
- LOMBOK, INDONESIA
I am about to tell you about the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! Ironically I can't remember the name of it, nor did I write it down in my journal, lol! Its located in the little vi Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Dec 18, 2014
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- Goodbye to Gili TGoodbye to Gili T
I'm back at Scallywags on Gili Trewagan for a fifth and final night. The day has been clear, but as I sip my fresh coconut, a full moon illuminates the sky, though a white most rises over Posted by UnderOrangeSky in Around the World in Sustainable Ways | Dec 4, 2014
- Muine and Ho Chi Minh cityAfter Dalat we went to Muine which is like a Russian town. A lot of the shops and businesses are in Russian and there's a large community of them there, which is strange. Muine is a nice little beach town Posted by derryfadman in Worldwide ramblings | Dec 3, 2014
- Und sie kanns immernoch!Hallo meine Liebsten,
VIELEN VIELEN DANK fuer all die lieben Geburtstagsgruesse :) Mit euren lieben Worten und Bildern und den tollen Menschen hier hatte ich einen unvergesslichen Tag! DANKE! Aber dazu mehr spaeter...
Heute sitze ich im Buero uns ha Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Nov 21, 2014
- Rainy SeasonWe had been told that Panama has two seasons; Rainy and Sunny or Wet and Dry, take your pick they're both the same. I prefer rainy and sunny because on many of the rainy days it is still sunny and Posted by rhislop in Panama Possibilities | Nov 12, 2014
- Eighty Mile Beach, Cape KeraudrenSuper short entry today. These places are south of Broome. Wild and windswept. We had our first viewing of turtle tracks in the early morning at Eighty Mile Beach. The turtles (loggerhead and green sea turtles) start Posted by Hibberson5 in Five go off in a caravan | Nov 12, 2014
- Cape Leveque, Goombaragin We’ve had a great week this week managing the Eco retreat and sightseeing in the Cape Leveque area.
The owners at Goombaragin have left us here for a week (with their 16 year old son) to manage the property. I Posted by Hibberson5 in Five go off in a caravan | Nov 12, 2014
- BroomeI know for most of you who have been following us via Facebook or have spoken with us recently will realise that we are not actually in Broome at the moment. I'm doing the blog retrospectively, A, because I'm Posted by Hibberson5 in Five go off in a caravan | Nov 12, 2014
- Adventures on Rottnest IslandToday my AirBnb host Susanne and I headed off for Rottnest Island, a popular tourist destination about 20 miles off the coast near Perth.
More about the history of the island later. We took [[http://www.rottnestfastferries.com.au/|Rottnest Fast Ferr Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 10, 2014
- Das Leben ist wie eine Schachtel Pralinen......man weiẞ nie was man kriegt! Ihr könnt euch nicht vorstellen, wie sich mein Leben hier verändert hat! Erstmal tut es mir so Leid, dass ich mich so lange bei keinem gemeldet habe. Ich habe im Moment wirklich kaum Zeit...ich Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Nov 2, 2014
- Settling In
The process of getting your Pensionado Visa is only the beginning of all the necessary paperwork to be completed to live in Panama. Our passports were returned to us on Friday Posted by rhislop in Panama Possibilities | Nov 2, 2014
- Fremantle and a sunsetI wandered down to Fremantle, about half an hour by car south of my Arbnb in Innaloo. On the way I stopped at a beach to sample the Western Australia beach lifestyle. Perth shares a lot of climatic Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 2, 2014
- Sri Lanka - Largest Small Country in the World[center][left]Colombo
Nothing special as a city, Colombo was our stop because of the airport and Indian Visa Centre.
We arrive to from Male to Colombo on Korean airlines (100$), a cheaper alternative to Sri Lankan Airlines, and way less stingy compa Posted by Olga_Gogoleva in SE Asia | Oct 24, 2014
- The Princess of Mexican TVAgain, a million things have happened that it is, as always, almost impossible to begin. The easiest thing for me to do is to start where I left off and work my way up to today, by including as many Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 22, 2014
- Hola PanamaBuenos Tardes mi amigos (Good afternoon my friends)...I made it to Panama, what an experience.
We had to be at the United Airlines Cargo (Pet Care) area at 5am on the 9th. I don't us Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Barefoot LodgeAfter small and simple (but lovely) Wei Lei Lei, Barefoot was a bit of a step up - it had some beautiful beaches and a dedicated restaurant and bar but there were a lot more people.
[img=http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae298/danseal/Fiji%20July%2020 Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Wei Lei LeiWe arrived in Fiji rather disorientated after our fateful flight through the time zones, not sure what time or even day it was, but sure it must be 5 o'clock somewhere! So we made it to the hotel and Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- FLORES & KOMODO NATIONAL PARK - INDONESIAAfter a bunch of rainy days in Jakarta I flew all the way over to the island of Flores. I knew I would love this place even before the plane landed. The views from my tiny airplane window upon landing Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- DAMAI BEACH, BORNEO - MALAYSIAI was staying in Kuching, and the nearest beach I could find was Damai Beach, approx 30-40min via taxi. I'm sure there was a bus, but I have no patience for that. The taxi was 120 Ringgit roundtrip, which is Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- Mallorca 2013[img=http://photos. Posted by C's Adventures in Photos and memories | Oct 6, 2014
- Greece Posted by C's Adventures in Photos and memories | Oct 6, 2014
- From Tequila to the Caribbean Again, it feels like I just can't keep up with my own adventures. I try so hard not to be a tourist, uploading a million photos onto facebook that just annoy everyone because they aren't on holiday too - and Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 4, 2014