Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- Hawaii - Maui(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Hawaii|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.)
After staying in Oahu, we were keen to try a different island and to experience a Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Aug 21, 2014
- Bula!“You would look good with cornrows”, the lady says as she draws a line with her finger on my head where she would do it.
"It would keep it out of your face. Just a few on top so your hair Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Aug 15, 2014
- Sneaky Camping (Spain)
Our view in the morning
After our epic traffic jam the previous day, we woke up to a nice French breakfast (lots of bread and jam), a view of the sea, and a drive ahead of us to the Posted by danza in There and back again | Aug 11, 2014
- Antonio's 5th Birthday Extravaganza! Part 7I forgot to post our Embarkation photo from the first day!
Today would be our first port day! We were pulling to Nassau when I woke up. I went out to the balcony to see Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Aug 4, 2014
- 2nd August 2014- We've arrived!Well, what can I say? It has been a MANIC few days!
Arrived in Sydney on Sunday, July 27, and haven't stopped since landing at 7.45am.
Decided the best thing to do was try and stay awake, despite having had about 50mins Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 1, 2014
- Yo u koso nihon - willkommen in Japan!Nach einer langen, langen Anreise über London - Tokyo - Naha - Miyako-jima sind wir am 16. Juli auf Irabu-jima, einer kleinen Insel in der Präfektur Okinawa, wohl behalten angekommen. Da wir ja bereits einmal in dieser abgelegenen Region verweilten, Posted by b.visser in Let's Summer! | Jul 31, 2014
- Big Sur and the PCHThe Pacific Coast Highway is the ultimate American Road Trip; hugging the winding coastline all the way through California it takes you through cool surfer towns, decadent wine regions, even crazy LA LA land, with stunning vistas of waves crashing Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jul 27, 2014
- HUATULCO, MEXCIOMy first trip of 2014 was to Huatulco, Mexico. I was hired to photograph a Destination Wedding there :) The bride & groom put me up at the amazing Dreams Huatulco Resort. As I was going through my photos to Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Jul 26, 2014
- On top of the worldPhew, I have to write this because if not, I will never catch up. Every single day has just been one adventure after the next. From beautiful location to beautiful location, I seem to just wander in a daze, completely Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jul 26, 2014
- The Beautiful Province of BatangasBatangas is one of the most popular destinations near Metro Manila, Philippines. The province has many excellent beaches and resorts to visit including Pico de Loro, which has a great resort and beach view, and Anilao, which has a great Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 18, 2014
- Finding a sense of purpose 100 feet in the air
Ocean breezes, soft sand, limestone cliffs looming in every direction - there are dozens of little paradise islands in southern Thailand. The one we've found and fallen in love Posted by AbbyAndMike in Wandering Dreamers | Jul 7, 2014
- Has This Monkey Lost His Marbles?
Da Nang as seen from Monkey Mountain, aka the Son Tra Peninsula
Due to squeezing in both My Son and Hoi An on "Sco Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 29, 2014
- Learning Driving is More Fun in the PhilippinesBeing out of work or jobless gave me opportunities to do things I disregarded during busy times. I went home to my birthplace to pass the time while waiting for interview calls. The very first thing in mind was to Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 23, 2014
- Headin' out to San Francisco...I started picking up those strange vibrations again, the peeps were packing up their duffle bags and arranging their travel boxes. However, they were just straightening up the hotel room. They wanted to drive to Agness, Oregon and enjoy Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Jun 23, 2014
- The spectacular Caribbean coast of ColombiaAnticipation was high arriving into Colombia. Everyone we’d met who had been there LOVED it.
And it certainly didn’t disappoint.
Cartagena was a beautiful city, well the old town where most tourists congregate anyway. My door obsess Posted by hawkers2013 in The Hawkers head south | May 31, 2014
- Panama City and sailing the Darien Gap to ColombiaThe plan from the beginning for Panama was to hightail it to Panama City where we could take a small dose of a first world city (think nice restaurants and big shopping malls) before setting sail on our planned crossing Posted by hawkers2013 in The Hawkers head south | May 31, 2014
- Solway LassAnother 'must-do' as you travel the East Coast of Australia is go sailing in the Whitsundays. Made up of 74 islands, it's simply gorgeous, and the Southern start of the Great Barrier Reef. Featuring one of the purest, Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 25, 2014
- Paradise BeachIn my travels, I’ve found quite a few splendiferous beaches. Beaches where I did not want to depart from and several I just have to return to. There are even some I would consider calling paradise. A beach that Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | May 25, 2014
- Dingoes and 4WD on the Largest Sand Island--Fraser Island
When travelling in Australia, particularly along the east coast, it's a must to see Fraser Island. While I didn't want to miss out Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 13, 2014
- NegumboNegumbo was a practical choice as our flight to Bangladesh left at silly o'clock in the morning so we wanted to be close to the airport. The Guest house was fine and we spent a while sifting through the goodies Posted by gonetravelling in Travelling Jane and James 2014 | May 12, 2014
- Beaching is Still Fun in the PhilippinesHeld to be one of the best beach destinations in the world, the Boracay Island hosted for years now millions of tourists, local and foreign alike. Along with this influx of beach goers is the mushrooming of hotels, resorts and Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | May 5, 2014
- Mirissa(All the photos are available [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/Sri%20Lanka/Mirissa|here]]. Password same as for the blog)
Mirissa reminds me of a remote Thai Island. There's a cool back-packer vibe, with ramshackle bars Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | May 4, 2014
- Miami, such a beachFriday 2nd May: Room 1027, Doubletree Hotel, Culver City, CA
Well, we made it to Los Angeles yesterday lunchtime, though lunch was not on the agenda. Winding back to the flight in to Miami, we were left waiting for our Posted by Johnash in ..Tails California: John & Bob USA 2014 | May 2, 2014
- TangalleTangalle beach is in many top ten beaches of the world lists so we couldn't resist taking a look. Getting off the bus a local immediately directed us down a road where all the guest houses were located. It was Posted by gonetravelling in Travelling Jane and James 2014 | Apr 24, 2014
- Reminiscing in Costa RicaCosta Rica was a bit of a blast from the past for me. Having spent 5 months there on exchange when I was 18, the prospect of reliving the adventure was certainly exciting. As was showing Brendan around some of Posted by hawkers2013 in The Hawkers head south | Apr 23, 2014