Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- First things firstSo here I am, planning my first big girl solo vacation. I mean, unless you want to count that one time I drove 3000 miles to nowhere Texas on a whim because all my friends cancelled our spring break plans. Posted by katori in New girl on the trail | Feb 12, 2016
- [TITLE]The 5 Types Of Dance Clothes You Need[\TITLE]
Beach Bunny Swimwear - At Azura Swimwear, you can get the very best of two-piece suits just like the Spellbound, the Lady Lace and the Lyin' Eyes. Maya Swimwear - This brand brings together a perfect mixture of glamour, femininity Posted by wilburpupq in swim port | Feb 12, 2016
- Thailand - Kho Tao[center]As we approached the island of Kho Tao we began to feel a sense of familiarity, the cascading landscape brought back memories of two years ago, when we visited the island whilst holidaying.
Stepping off the Lomprayah ferry at dusk, Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Feb 2, 2016
- Yet another time jump - Indonesia!
Visiting Bali was my last travel before my "vagabond-life" will come to an end.
Since having seen the island on TV for the first time many years ago I have dreamed about visiting Bali; being in Bali was also my first Posted by nerikimmera in Diving into the World | Jan 27, 2016
- Aloha Kaua'iAl connected with nature
while he was on
the Hawaiian island
Kaua'i hosts Al's
There he build a
[left][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/Al_building.jpg thumb=http://photo Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Jan 11, 2016
- PositanoThe little town of Positano is built on a mountainside of the Amalfi Coast. This popular tourist town has steep little streets all the way down the beach. All the houses are built in the enclave here. There are car Posted by Anja Fourie in Exploradoranja | Apr 6, 2015
- Day 74 - Turquoise BayThose who went whale shark watching left earlier but we got to lie in until 6, pack, have breaky (pancakes) at 7, and then went off to tour the nearby bays.
We started with Vlaming Head Lighthouse near Cape Range National Posted by pkd064 in Karen and Perry's Oz trip | Jul 4, 2012
- Green Christmas in Koh TaoIn the morning, we did our little scavenger hunt. My clues were bit less cryptic than Ryan's so he had to help out with a few and grab the one that really got wedged in the light/keycard socket where I Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Nov 29, 2015
- Christmas Eve, Koh TaoDuring a relaxing morning, we treated ourselves to a full breakfast at our quick favourite cafe Zest. We had cinnamon buns, a spinach omelette and Ryan had another pepper ham sandwich. We've become regulars around there. They even gave us Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Nov 24, 2015
- Chillin' in ChileWe arrived in Valparaiso still not quite believing how close to finishing our trip we were. Reality is coming our way very shortly which we are choosing not to think about at this point.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/679578/large_RRHX8921.jp Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 21, 2015
- The much anticipated trip to the 'other beach', Puerto MorínOn Sunday we finally made it to the 'other beach'. Although I only heard about it two days before, there was so much talk about going that my expectations were high.
A couple of volunteers had heard about Puerto Morín Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Nov 18, 2015
- Beaches and BoardwalksI had never been on a beach further north than Virginia Beach, so we decided to spend a few days at the Jersey shore.
I was on a mission to experience the boardwalk, eat fresh seafood, ride roller coasters, Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Nov 2, 2015
- Magnificent MontaukIt's funny to say that i'm a "native New Yorker" and I have yet to travel to most places in New York. This changed when my friend Jenna invited me to her wedding weekend in Montauk this fall. I Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Nov 2, 2015
- Sliced and Diced.[center]
When: 11:30pm. 5 hours before scheduled arrival time to hospital
Where: The streets of Boston, North End.
Who: Three of my nearest and dearest, who took me out, made me laugh and snuggled all over me - Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 19, 2015
- Rain rain go away and take the wind with youWeather turned to complete s--- today, rain, strong winds, didn't want to let up so it stopped us seeing some of the places along the Snaefellsnes Peninsula (insert sad face) but that's life.
We managed to see the Skardsvik beach before Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 12, 2015
- Hola Peru...Its Beach Time!!!We left Cuenca early in the morning (6am if I am being precise). It was a long travel day as we were on a bus overall for 9hours and had a border to cross. We were leaving Ecuador, a Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Oct 11, 2015
- A break from the norm ...It's been a busy few weeks with work for us both, and this week has been booked for months now. We've been sooooo looking forward to having some time off and spending some quality time together without talking about work!! Posted by MichelleSmith79 in Shell's Running Blog | Oct 11, 2015
- Conquering Volcanoes....2On a sunny afternoon (Aug 16, 2015) my friend Chris and I thought it would basically be ILLEGAL not to enjoy the sunshine and so set out for a random little drive around Auckland.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/685093/large_90_IMG_7130. Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 11, 2015
- Being Xena Warrior Princess (kinda)So I'm lucky enough to have friends in Auckland. And even luckier to have one who has a car. (Thanks Chris).
So on August 10, a random day where we were both not really up to much, we headed off Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Oct 10, 2015
- Rain sun waterfall & repeatAre you ready for this ........
[img=http://photos Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Oct 6, 2015
- Discovering Animals like Charles DarwinOur flight to Galapagos seemed to take forever! We left Quito and touched down in a city of Guayaquil before continuing on. Getting off the plane I was instantly surprised about the terrain; when I thought of the Galapagos I Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 25, 2015
- French Polynesia: Scuba Diving Video with Sharks in Moorea Check out our latest travel video from scuba diving in Moorea (Tahiti)-- what an awesome experience we saw tons of black tip and lemon sharks, beautiful tropical fish and even a sea turtle :)
[b]If the video doesn't open in the Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jan 2, 2015
- 30th Birthday Solo Round the World (RTW) Trip===Casualties===
Item: Khaki cargo pants (1)
Cause of Death: Turtle cage
Place of Rest: Ecuador
Item: Lightning-to-SD Card iPad adapter cord (1)
Cause of Death: Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 10, 2015
- A Different Side of Caribbean Colombia
We had just arrived in Santa Marta and we saw already the massive change from Cartagena. The infrastructure and the socio-economic situation in Santa Marta is definitely not as good as i Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Sep 1, 2015
- Cabourg/HoulgateToday I moved into the house of my first host family
Things I have discovered:
The dog responds to English
The doors here are all nearly impossible to close
bread bread bread bread
rabbit sounds exactly like bread with the article
On that note... Ev Posted by rachelkronk in Rachel's Rotary Blog | Aug 30, 2015