Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- Nothing. Except endless bush, beaches, mines and stationsBroome is very remote even by Western Australian standards. Just an example to illustrate this statement: when searching for used bikes on gumtree.au.com, I had a couple of results for Broome and Cable Beach. And then the system offered to Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Dec 4, 2016
- Exploring the KimberleyAfter a relaxing weekend in Broome, we headed north on the Cape Leveque Road to explore the Dampier Peninsula. We had been pre-warned that roughly 90km of the road are not paved, but it was still surprising to see that Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Dec 3, 2016
- Living on Broome timeArriving in Broome felt like a shock. Even though we knew about its tropical climate and had even hesitated going there due to the ‘wet’ season, we were just not well prepared for it. And it did not help that Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Nov 29, 2016
- The friendly Cook IslandersIt was time to pack again. After five nights in the north-east of Rarotonga, we had booked another place for the rest of our stay at the west coast. It proved to be a bit challenging to take the public Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Nov 25, 2016
- The Great Speedboat EscapadeI sighed as I rested my elbow on the speedboat. "One trek down, one more to go" I grumbled under my breath. I sat up straight and looked around at the scenery. Completely mesmerizing. Everything about water and islands was Posted by ElanasTravels in Elanas Travels | Nov 23, 2016
- Tel Aviv with OrenI highly recommend visiting Israel in November! The temperatures have been in the low to mid 20s instead of on the summertime 30s and the nights have been pleasant.
On Sunday Oren and Gitta and walked along the boardwalk in Posted by Vita and Mel in Israel November 2016 | Nov 15, 2016
- Kobuleti - ghosts of soviet union by the Black seaAfter visiting Svaneti and cutting our trekking trip a bit short we had extra 2 days and we decided to pick Kabuleti
Kabuleti is a seaside resort town just 20 km away from Batumi. It is made out of a seaside Posted by dima.safr in Roaming the world | Nov 13, 2016
- Hitching a Ride – with a PlaneRead [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/76/|Part I]], [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/77/|Part II]], [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/80/|Part III]] and [[http://askgudmundsen.travellerspoint.com/81/|Part IV]] here.
[float=ri Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Nov 11, 2016
- Montrouis - Moulin sur Mer beach resortI am up early this morning for some bird watching in and around the hotel grounds.
Yellow Faced Grassquit
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/435774/large_Hispani Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 30, 2016
- Port au Prince - Montrouis
We have a nice leisurely start this morning before being picked up for the two hour journey to Montrouis and the Moulin sur Mer beach resort.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Oct 29, 2016
- Palawan trip2016January 2016 I decided to celebrate my birthday in Puerto princesa ,Palawan. I choose to stay in AZIZA paradize which is near the airport 10-15 min away from the airport and staff will pick and drop you. 5 min Posted by elvienture in Palawan trip2016 | Oct 31, 2016
- The classical honeymoon destinationIt was just a 10 min hop from Maupiti to Bora Bora. So before we knew it, we were there already.
It did not take long to get our bags and to board the ferry to Bora Bora’s main island.
Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Oct 26, 2016
- packpacking peru heya guys com and check out my new YouTube video, like and subscribe if you'd like to see more
[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGpYCRIKm9g|backpacking Peru]] Posted by av9901 in Forever roaming the world | Oct 9, 2016
- Birthdays and CampingAnother day, another birthday. Clayton and Jen have birthdays one day apart, so today it was Clayton’s. It makes it easy to celebrate.
I thought back to the day he was born, he was so little, so sweet, such a head Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 29, 2016
- A Day For the BeachAfter a long afternoon and another day of driving, we made it to Cannon Beach RV Resort. Unfortunately, Jen and kids were asleep but Clayton came over for a glass of wine.
Our alarm, in the form of grandkids, came Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Sep 28, 2016
- Coddu Vecchiu and Santa Teresa GalluraWe loved the bed and breakfast we stayed at in Càbras, and wished we could have spent another day to get to know the sweet couple that runs it better and explore the white quartz beaches. We were very entertained Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Sep 18, 2016
- Some last days in the US before heading to CanadaAfter a quiet night - without any vampire sightings - in Forks we headed for the Mora beach. We planned to have a hike along the beach and as it was raining by far more than just a mere drizzle, Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Sep 13, 2016
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Summer in Wilmington==A Soft Place to Land==
We had a wonderful visit in Wilmington! We enjoyed reconnecting with family and friends, relaxing on the beach, and feasting on delicious foods we missed while abroad! Coming back after 2 years and readjusting to life Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 1, 2016
- The most beautiful place on earthLagos Portugal, hands down is the most beautiful place I have ever been! There is something unique about this small southern town. Combine perfect beaches that hide at the foot of sheer cliffs, kayaking through caves, fresh seafood and when Posted by BSmyth in The most beautiful place on eart | Jul 20, 2016
- FURTHER NORTH ALONG THE COAST... AND BACKIt feels weird to post this on the last day of my trip with my flight home being only a few hours away!! However I will keep posting until I've shared with you all the stories and pics from my Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 20, 2016
- Famous Highway Number 1A bit north of San Simeon started the famous part of Highway 1 – built in the 1930’s as part of the ambitious new deal projects despite the steep rock faces. We were impressed with the road right from the Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 18, 2016
- Watching wildlife along California’s Central Coast Our first adventure on the way along the coast north of LA was the search for a campground. We had been thinking to go to a free campsite north of Santa Barbara. But as it was getting late we tried Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jul 17, 2016
- EXPLORING THE CARIBBEAN COASTSam had already been to Colombia so we decided to head straight to the North coast so I could come back South to do the big cities later. Our journey started with a funny story. Sam and I boarded our Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 15, 2016