Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- The Princess of Mexican TVAgain, a million things have happened that it is, as always, almost impossible to begin. The easiest thing for me to do is to start where I left off and work my way up to today, by including as many Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 22, 2014
- Hola PanamaBuenos Tardes mi amigos (Good afternoon my friends)...I made it to Panama, what an experience.
We had to be at the United Airlines Cargo (Pet Care) area at 5am on the 9th. I don't us Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Barefoot LodgeAfter small and simple (but lovely) Wei Lei Lei, Barefoot was a bit of a step up - it had some beautiful beaches and a dedicated restaurant and bar but there were a lot more people.
[img=http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae298/danseal/Fiji%20July%2020 Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- Fiji - Wei Lei LeiWe arrived in Fiji rather disorientated after our fateful flight through the time zones, not sure what time or even day it was, but sure it must be 5 o'clock somewhere! So we made it to the hotel and Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Oct 12, 2014
- FLORES & KOMODO NATIONAL PARK - INDONESIAAfter a bunch of rainy days in Jakarta I flew all the way over to the island of Flores. I knew I would love this place even before the plane landed. The views from my tiny airplane window upon landing Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- DAMAI BEACH, BORNEO - MALAYSIAI was staying in Kuching, and the nearest beach I could find was Damai Beach, approx 30-40min via taxi. I'm sure there was a bus, but I have no patience for that. The taxi was 120 Ringgit roundtrip, which is Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- Mallorca 2013[img=http://photos. Posted by C's Adventures in Photos and memories | Oct 6, 2014
- Greece Posted by C's Adventures in Photos and memories | Oct 6, 2014
- From Tequila to the Caribbean Again, it feels like I just can't keep up with my own adventures. I try so hard not to be a tourist, uploading a million photos onto facebook that just annoy everyone because they aren't on holiday too - and Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Oct 4, 2014
- Hoi An and Quy NhonHoi an was a pleasant bus ride from Hue. Some of the scenery along the route was stunning, and it is an area strongly recommended for easy riders, but something we didn't do. We had our hotel booked for the Posted by derryfadman in Worldwide ramblings | Oct 3, 2014
- Fraser Island - trip 2 of 3So if Whitsundays was "stunning scenery" then Fraser Island's summing up would be BANTER.
Met some of the most amazing people of the entire trip, (well, so far anyway) and saw some exceptionally nice lakes and creatures, in between sleeping in Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Sep 30, 2014
- The Andamans !Andaman trip was my first trip on an Island. The trip was already amazing before even landing as we witnessed the island from the above while landing Port Blair. I was never a beach person, but the beaches I have Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 29, 2014
- Day 13 - Juno Beach ~~ Normandy[center]CAR DAY ~~~ WEEEEEE! We are trying not to hate our backpacks so early in the trip. ;o)[/center]
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/20140928_103153.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/693821/thumb_20140928_103153.jp Posted by EarthTour14 in EarthTour14 | Sep 28, 2014
- Okinawa, The ropeway to the South==Introduction==
Okinawa is situated in the middle of South China Sea and in between Taiwan and Kyushu. The word Okinawa can be broken down in to 2 characters, 'oki' meaning open sea and 'nawa' meaning rope, and it basically means Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Kanazawa, The City of Gold. | Sep 28, 2014
- Antonio's 5th Birthday Extravaganza! Part 11The best part of waking up on a cruise is going out on the balcony to see where you are at. When Antonio and I woke up, we were still sailing towards St. Thomas.
He looks like a sleepy pirate.
[img=http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae24/knevarez/A Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Sep 28, 2014
- BatumiBorder crossing: Our bus from Rize in theory went all the way to Batumi, but when we re-emerged from customs and passport control (slight delay because of our many visas and some questions over my US visa), the bus had Posted by UnwindRoad in Unwind on the Silk Road | Sep 24, 2014
- Dubai - Oman Hatta DessertDubai does not have the best climate. In fact it was terribly hot in the day time. Although everything in Dubai is air-conditioned, EVERYTHING! Including bus stops! I realized it wasn’t something to fancy about, instead it was a necessity! Posted by AkshayBhagat in Travel Diaries | Sep 23, 2014
- Santa Monica & Venice BeachUSA Hostels who i'm staying with again on my return to Hollywood is an awesome Hostel..i don't have any others to compare it too but haven't heard anything better from people who have been at the other Hostels, and one Posted by traaxx in The Tricky Trip - USA 2014 | Sep 14, 2014
- Die ersten TageSo nun bin ich angekommen und wohne bei meiner Freundin Malena in Olón, einem kleinen Dorf nördlich von Montañita. Noch bin ich sehr platt von der Reise und merke den Jetlag noch etwas. Ich versuche mal hier in kurz und Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Aug 29, 2014
- Mooloolaba - up to August 25Greetings from the Sunshine Coast - hope the people who named it kept their receipt for the plaque.
Because for the last few days (and nights) it has CHUCKED IT DOWN.
And I'm from England, so I'm not exactly a stranger to Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 24, 2014
- Hawaii - Maui(See all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Hawaii|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.)
After staying in Oahu, we were keen to try a different island and to experience a Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Aug 21, 2014
- Bula!“You would look good with cornrows”, the lady says as she draws a line with her finger on my head where she would do it.
"It would keep it out of your face. Just a few on top so your hair Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Aug 15, 2014
- Sneaky Camping (Spain)
Our view in the morning
After our epic traffic jam the previous day, we woke up to a nice French breakfast (lots of bread and jam), a view of the sea, and a drive ahead of us to the Posted by danza in There and back again | Aug 11, 2014
- Antonio's 5th Birthday Extravaganza! Part 7I forgot to post our Embarkation photo from the first day!
Today would be our first port day! We were pulling to Nassau when I woke up. I went out to the balcony to see Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Aug 4, 2014
- 2nd August 2014- We've arrived!Well, what can I say? It has been a MANIC few days!
Arrived in Sydney on Sunday, July 27, and haven't stopped since landing at 7.45am.
Decided the best thing to do was try and stay awake, despite having had about 50mins Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 1, 2014