Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- Day 1: Padangbai
Hello there! It's my first full day here in PadangBai, Bali. I started off my day by waking up around 5:30 am (the monkeys and boats actually woke me up!) I layer in bed for another 30 minutes Posted by SunshineRaae in Bali and Beyond | Mar 4, 2015
- Egypt?What can I say? It was fun. Although enjoyable, not my sort of holiday. I tend to dislike the "Disney-esque" charades that all-inclusive holidays put on and can now say it isn't really for me.
Sharm el: Sheikh: My girlfriend Posted by derekdhardin in Weekenders | Feb 23, 2015
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015
- The land of bachataDad told me last night that I must write my next blog cos he can’t wait to read the stories of what has been happening. I told him that I am finding it really hard to know where to start Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Feb 16, 2015
- St John 2012Left for Chicago on Friday Jan 6th. Stayed at Rosemont Hyatt for 125 and did park and fly for 21 days. We went to McCormick to eat had crab tower for app excellent. I got chopped salad and Jim got Posted by Cindygad in Exploring new and old places | Feb 14, 2015
- Day 13 - CochinLate start today in lazy Fort Kochi and it is a lot quieter on the streets without the passengers from the QE2 on land as it departed last night. It's a walk to the Dutch and Jewish area which we Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 7, 2015
- Day 12 - CochinSo first day in Cochin (Fort Kochi Area) and it's going to be quite a warm day today at 35 degrees not conducive for walking around to much but we are going to attempt to soldier on. Haven't had anywhere Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 7, 2015
- The dry season in PanamaPanama has two seasons, wet and dry. Dry season's official start date is December 20th. The rains stop and the winds start picking up. During the dry season the winds come from the north (the mountains) and usually offer a Posted by rhislop in Panama Possibilities | Feb 3, 2015
- Montenegro V - Car trouble and getting out!Getting out of Montenegro
After escaping the Prokletje Mountains unscathed, we decided to head back towards Kotor and Croatia. As much as we would have loved to continue hiking in these mysterious but beautiful mountains, one of the common probl Posted by danza in There and back again | Jan 27, 2015
- Day 2 - ChennaiUp early at 6:30 today, even before the hotel staff, we set out prior to breakfast to explore the neighbourhood. The Royapettah region of Chennai is a little away from he main drag and about 2km from Marina Beach. This Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Jan 26, 2015
- The CarnivalFor my sisters' birthday we went to the carnival. There were rides of all kinds there were go carts, spiners and there was even one of those things that you sit down in the seat and then Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Jan 17, 2015
- BaliI know I haven't even finished my SEP blogs... err coming up soon?
- Arrive evening
- have dinner
- Early rafting on Ayung r Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Dec 21, 2014
- LOMBOK, INDONESIA
I am about to tell you about the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! Ironically I can't remember the name of it, nor did I write it down in my journal, lol! Its located in the little vi Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Dec 18, 2014
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- Back to Key West: I'm Sorry I Ate Your Birthday PresentOf course, I didn't mean to eat someone else's birthday present. Especially since it was intended for a man of the cloth.
More precisely, it was intended for the Reverend Gweko W. Phlocker, a delightfully raunchy Key West DJ, Posted by TraceyG in Escape From New York | Dec 8, 2014
- Goodbye to Gili TGoodbye to Gili T
I'm back at Scallywags on Gili Trewagan for a fifth and final night. The day has been clear, but as I sip my fresh coconut, a full moon illuminates the sky, though a white most rises over Posted by UnderOrangeSky in Around the World in Sustainable Ways | Dec 4, 2014
- Muine and Ho Chi Minh cityAfter Dalat we went to Muine which is like a Russian town. A lot of the shops and businesses are in Russian and there's a large community of them there, which is strange. Muine is a nice little beach town Posted by derryfadman in Worldwide ramblings | Dec 3, 2014
- Und sie kanns immernoch!Hallo meine Liebsten,
VIELEN VIELEN DANK fuer all die lieben Geburtstagsgruesse :) Mit euren lieben Worten und Bildern und den tollen Menschen hier hatte ich einen unvergesslichen Tag! DANKE! Aber dazu mehr spaeter...
Heute sitze ich im Buero uns ha Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Nov 21, 2014
- Rainy SeasonWe had been told that Panama has two seasons; Rainy and Sunny or Wet and Dry, take your pick they're both the same. I prefer rainy and sunny because on many of the rainy days it is still sunny and Posted by rhislop in Panama Possibilities | Nov 12, 2014
- Eighty Mile Beach, Cape KeraudrenSuper short entry today. These places are south of Broome. Wild and windswept. We had our first viewing of turtle tracks in the early morning at Eighty Mile Beach. The turtles (loggerhead and green sea turtles) start Posted by Hibberson5 in Five go off in a caravan | Nov 12, 2014
- Cape Leveque, Goombaragin We’ve had a great week this week managing the Eco retreat and sightseeing in the Cape Leveque area.
The owners at Goombaragin have left us here for a week (with their 16 year old son) to manage the property. I Posted by Hibberson5 in Five go off in a caravan | Nov 12, 2014
- BroomeI know for most of you who have been following us via Facebook or have spoken with us recently will realise that we are not actually in Broome at the moment. I'm doing the blog retrospectively, A, because I'm Posted by Hibberson5 in Five go off in a caravan | Nov 12, 2014
- Adventures on Rottnest IslandToday my AirBnb host Susanne and I headed off for Rottnest Island, a popular tourist destination about 20 miles off the coast near Perth.
More about the history of the island later. We took [[http://www.rottnestfastferries.com.au/|Rottnest Fast Ferr Posted by tdeits in Around the world in 2014 | Nov 10, 2014
- Das Leben ist wie eine Schachtel Pralinen......man weiẞ nie was man kriegt! Ihr könnt euch nicht vorstellen, wie sich mein Leben hier verändert hat! Erstmal tut es mir so Leid, dass ich mich so lange bei keinem gemeldet habe. Ich habe im Moment wirklich kaum Zeit...ich Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Nov 2, 2014
- Settling In
The process of getting your Pensionado Visa is only the beginning of all the necessary paperwork to be completed to live in Panama. Our passports were returned to us on Friday Posted by rhislop in Panama Possibilities | Nov 2, 2014