Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- Exploring La Paz and surroundingsWe could not resist to stop at the beach promenade, the Malecon. We walked along while the sun was setting over the sea and Max enjoyed trying to do some tricks on the bike.
[img=http:/ Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jun 23, 2016
- Trinidad, CubaWhile we were still in Havana, we heard there was a huge celebration for 2 things in Cuba on the 2nd of May. First up was the celebration for the international day of the worker, and second was the arrival Posted by chasingsummer in Chasing Forever Summer | Jun 18, 2016
- Homecoming is More Fun in the Philippines
Home visit to Surigao will soon become our family's annual event primarily to celebrate the death anniversary of our patriarch, Crisanto Sr.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/3 Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 15, 2016
- Beaches and pools – life is beautiful in BCSSo we have made it to Baja California Sur. And as we arrived more north than originally planned, for the first and potentially only time on our journey we how had a stretch of road ahead of us that we’d Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jun 14, 2016
- Christmasing is More Fun in the Philippines
This was the time of year when holidays were too long: Dec 24 & 25 fell on Thursday and Friday, while Dec 30 & 31 fell on Wednesday and Thursday. There were 2 working days left in December, so Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Observing Holy Week is More Fun in the PhilippinesSince my immediate family relocated to Manila, our home vacation to Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte is now scheduled every summer. That summer of year 2014, Papa Tantong, Mama Dulcing, and En's family flew to Surigao via Butuan airport a day Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- WestportWith a late departure on that morning (which is rather unusual), we continued our trip around the south island and headed toward Westport - located on the north western tip of the south island.
We were excited to see what's Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | Mar 23, 2015
Poovar is small village 30 Km far from Trivandrum, the capital city of southern state Kerala in India. Kerala is well p Posted by Ayurretreats in Ayurretreats | Jun 3, 2016
- ON THE WAY TO LIMA THROUGH HUACACHINA & PARACASRyan and I finally met again on the Oltursa night bus from Arequipa to Ica. After Bolivia, I was expecting very limited bus service (last time I asked in Sucre if there would be food served on the night bus Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | May 27, 2016
- Beach Beauty TipsWhat to pack?
Leather Bag/Beach Bag
Maxi Dress/Midi Dress
Waterproof gadgets bag
Toiletries: Toothbrush/mouthwash/sham Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 24, 2016
- It's all about resort and hotelSabang hills resort, Puerto gallera
How to get there? By private car 1 to 1 half hours to batangas port, Public transpo by bus can found along edsa, buendia pasay and in front or beside starmall alabang approximately 1-2 Posted by elvienture in Hotel and Resort | May 23, 2016
- Disney Cruise (2015)[center][/center]
2/6/15 at 2:34 PM (Orlando time)
My journey east has started again!! I'm on my connecting flight from Dallas to Orlando, where I'll meet up with Clar Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jan 20, 2016
We left Cambodia on the morning of the 5th and caught a coach to Ho Chi Minh that took around 7 hours. One of the fellas on the coach collected all passports on commencement of the journey, which we thought Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 14, 2016
- Viva Mexico!!!!It'd been a while since I went on vacation, so I decided to travel to someplace that I could either do everything or nothing. I chose the previous. My daily routine, like most, is very sedentary and monotonous. Which is Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | May 5, 2016
- What to do in Melbourne when you're not dancing tango[i][b]This was my second trip to Melbourne. The first time I stayed for almost a week and had time to explore the city and surroundings. The second time I had less than 48 hours and I spent quite a Posted by tangueratravels in Tanguera Travels | Apr 30, 2016
- Philippines[center]First things first... there is only one reason to go to Manila and that is to fly out of it again. Perhaps that sounds a little harsh. But it's true.
The flight from Hong Kong was a good one and Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 28, 2016
- The Whitsundays and Fraser IslandThe next couple of parts of my trip were on organised tours. I had been informed that I simply couldn't miss either the Whitsundays or Fraser Island.
For my Whitsundays trip I booked with Wings. A sociable boat with a knowledgable Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- Thailand: Ko Lanta and TrangOn the morning of Friday 15th April we left Khao Lak heading to Ko Lanta. Our first leg of the journey was a cramped minibus where we got talking to a lovely retired British couple from London who had done Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 25, 2016
- Life is Good in BarcelonaMy most recent trip to Barcelona came and went quickly. Just like the entire semester, it came upon me in the midst of so much else (other trips, work, studying) and then all of a sudden it was over. My Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Apr 23, 2016
- Honduras Bonus: Utila and Roatan video
Posted by vicki_h in . | Apr 22, 2016
- In Pursuit of Paradise Last Day: Vomit Comet
As I sat on the deck of Brisa del Mar, rubbing K2’s ears in the morning breeze, I couldn’t believe it was time to leave. Our time on Little Cay and Roatan had been spectacular.
Ho Posted by vicki_h in . | Apr 22, 2016
- In Pursuit of Paradise Day 7: The Sloth is my Spirit Animal
It hadn’t been an easy night for me. I had blackened my toe running through the house to try to make it to the other bathroom so that I wouldn’t wake Matt up with all my vomiting. I w Posted by vicki_h in . | Apr 21, 2016
- A Cold Pre-Easter Oregon BeachIt was cold and cloudy on Saturday morning but kids work up early and started playing outside as if it were a warm summer day. We had 5 young grandkids camping: 3 boys – 3, 6 and 8; and 2 Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 20, 2016
- In Pursuit of Paradise Day 6: Seeking Asylum
So far, the trip had been pretty lazy. We were both in the mood for a little more activity, so we had booked Vi Posted by vicki_h in . | Apr 20, 2016
- In Pursuit of Paradise Day 5: Oh, Buoy!
The weather on this trip had been flawless every single day, and we woke up to another perfectly sunny day.
Posted by vicki_h in . | Apr 19, 2016