Blog Entries tagged 'beach'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beach'
- 2017 APRIL - EL SALVADOR==DAY 72 TUESDAY 18TH APRIL==
Today we left El Cuco and move further north up the coast of El Salvador to another beach location El Tunco. No mean feat arriving here in on Posted by Cindy Bruin in CINDY & CO TRAVELLING THE WORLD! | Apr 22, 2017
- CASABLANCA - A MODERN MOROCCAN CITYFAVOURITE PHOTO
LAST DAY IN MOROCCO :(
WE HAD ENJOYED THE EXOTIC SIGHTS, SMELLS, SOUNDS AND
TASTES OF MARRAKECH.
WE HAD A THOROUGHLY AMAZING ADVENTU Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 12, 2017
- ESSAOUIRA - A CHARMING FISHING VILLAGE IN MOROCCOFAVOURITE PHOTO
OUR TRIP TO THE SAHARA DESERT WITH HABIB, BORN AND BRED
BERBER NOMAD WAS PHONOMINAL! I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE
TO SHARE MY APPRECIATION FO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Apr 11, 2017
- Milano Marittima – Coming back after many centuries
April is not yet tourist season for the Adriatic Coast, so I didn’t have booked anything in advance in 2008. It was rather late when I arrived, 8 p.m. or s Posted by Trekki in Discoveries in Northern Italy | Mar 23, 2017
- Saying good bye to Middle EarthWe arrived just in time at the Bay of Islands to get a glimpse of its beauty at sunset. We were so keen to finally arrive at our campground that we did not even stop to take a picture. It Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Mar 21, 2017
- Beaches and CavesIt was good that we had rested a bit, as we were off to a long drive the next morning. I had always planned to spend our last week in New Zealand in Northland. We passed through an area that Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Mar 19, 2017
- Danang & the Hai Van Pass===The Hai Van Pass & Marble Mountain===
There are a few different options when deciding how to travel from Hue to Danang: plane, train, bus, or motorcycle. The most stunning though, is driving the Hai Van Pass. This pass Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde & Curly Adventures | Mar 15, 2017
- Saona Island I didn't want to go to the beach at Boca Chica on the free bus from the hotel for a whole day partly because I wanted Bob to avoid the sun as much as possible since his melanoma surgery Posted by greatgrandmaR in Dominican Republic | Mar 13, 2017
- The fishermen of ChowaraFor me, one of the pleasures of our stay at the Travancore Heritage Hotel (as must be true too of others in this area) was its proximity to a beach used not only by tourists but also locals. I have Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Mar 11, 2017
- From backwaters to beach===Winding down by the sea===
Sunrise on the backwaters
We slept pretty well in our bed on the houseboat, which remained moored all night. I woke soon after fiv Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Mar 9, 2017
- Living in a family home with great viewsAs we entered Nelson, the sun was up and the tide was high. Consequently, the lagoon behind the large boulder bank was filled and the water perfectly reflected the sky.
[img=http://photos.tra Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Mar 7, 2017
- What a pleasant rendezvousIt was late afternoon when we arrived in Picton. As the weather was simply perfect, we directly headed to one of the beautiful viewpoints above town in the Victoria Domain. The blue waters of the Marlborough Sounds were directly below Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Mar 2, 2017
- Westland or should we rather say Wetland?From the northern end of Lake Hawea where we had stayed for the night, it was only a short drive over to Lake Wanaka. After a nice drive along its shore, we started heading up towards the mountains.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/814523/IMG_62 Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 25, 2017
- Woman should wear sports bras when visiting Fraser IslandResearching tours of Fraser Island & came across the tip that women should wear sports bras...well you know that properly wouldn't have been a bad idea and that was before we even got on to the barge to get to Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Feb 16, 2017
- Crikey Mate So you can guess where we headed today....Australia Zoo
We headed past the big lawn mower, we tried to make a stop at the Glass House Mountains look out but the drive in was rough & the lookout turned out to Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Feb 16, 2017
- Climbing a Meccano BridgeFear of heights pushed aside this morning as some stupid idiot (me again) thought it would be cool to climb the Story Bridge "everyone climbs the Sydney Harbour Bridge..." we donned prison like suits and trekked up the bridge. The Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Feb 15, 2017
- The very SouthAfter almost two weeks on the East coast of the South Island, we were ready to discover Southland. We did not take the highway, but ventured along the Southern Scenic Route through the Catlins. Our first stop was Kaka Point. Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 12, 2017
- CAYE CAULKER ISLAND - BELIZEFAVOURITE PHOTO -
BELIZE PHOTO COLLAGE -
NO SHOES, NO SHIRT, NO PROBLEM - CAYE CAULKER IS WELL KNOWN FOR IT Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 11, 2017
- A light filled apartment with city viewsIt was late by the time we arrived in Sydney and the airport seemed deserted. With the three hours of time change, we did not feel quite as tired, but sure were exhausted from the travel. At least there was Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jan 30, 2017
- The Algarve: Albufeira, PortugalThe Southern coast of Portugal is called the Algarve. It has a Mediterranean climate and is known for its rugged beaches.
The word Algarve is taken from Arabic and means 'the west'. Moors occupied southern Portugal for 500 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Dec 16, 2016
- The Coast of the Sun - Malaga Spain (Costa del Sol)Malaga, on the southwest coast of Spain, is one of the world's oldest cities. Phoenicians lived here 3000 years ago. Greeks, Romans and Visigoths followed. The Moorish alcazaba sits where a Phoenician fortress once stood.
Today Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Dec 10, 2016
- Barcelona Spain: Cheap Seats at the Opera Barcelona, the Capitol of Catalonia Spain, is located on the north east coast of the Iberian Penninsula facing the Mediterranean Sea.
Our seats on KLM flight 0678 are near several families and one child or another cried continuously from Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Dec 6, 2016
- Start into 2017 - more exciting than expectedNew Year’s Day greeted us with the first sunshine for almost a week. That was great news, as we had not gone to Porongurup National Park so far hoping for nice weather. In the national park, we headed to Castle Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jan 17, 2017
- Empty beaches – access with 4WD onlyAfter our relaxing Christmas Holidays in Margaret River, we headed off on Boxing Day. Our first stop was Surfers Point, one of the most famous breaks along the Margaret River coast. The waves coming in were really big and there Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jan 13, 2017
- Day 3 石垣島 租車 自駕一日遊行程第三日終於租車玩了，本打算第一天酒店輕鬆悠閒地過，第二天出外島，故頭兩天都沒有租車。
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Dec 26, 2016