Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- PLAN Ein ganzer Tag im Olympic National Park
===Heute erwartet uns ein ganzer Tag im Olympic National Park mit sehr unterschiedlichen Landschaften: Seen, Meer, Regenwald. Es reicht, wenn wir um 10 Uhr aufbrechen, gegen 11 Uhr errei Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 21, 2014
- Bye bye Peru, Hello EcuadorI have not updated the blog for a few days as I have basically been taking it easy in Mancora, a beach resort mainly known for its great waves for surfing.
Mancora - 11th to 16th December
After Machu Piccu and Lima Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Dec 19, 2014
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- A Month of Ontario & Kentucky[center]As I write this I am jamming out pretty hard to what might be the most random I-Tunes mix this side of the Mississippi. We’re talking Steve Winwood, Eminem, and One Republic, over to Florida Georgia Line, The Naked and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 22, 2014
- How it all startedThroughout school, I was never too clear on what it was I wanted to do with my life however I did know that at some point I needed to travel.
After what I consider to be a rather rough year Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 9, 2014
- Santiago and chilling in Vińa del MarSo I said goodbye to Argentina and hello to Chile. The most striking difference at first is the speed of the internet, super fast in Chile.
After one night in Punto Arenas (where I saw the Magellan straight) I took Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Nov 7, 2014
- Montenegro III - Kotor and the Plav[i]I do apologize to anyone out there who was disappointed when these posts abruptly stopped. That had never been my intention, but while traveling I slowly fell further and further behind. This seems to happen very easily when the adventures Posted by danza in There and back again | Oct 20, 2014
- Driving from LA to Leon Nicaragua
I have never created a blog before, so I hope this is productive. I am planning to move to Leon Nicaragua in December 2014. I have scoured websites, and done my share of Posted by jeffrodabro in Travelling south from LA to Leon, Nicara | Oct 15, 2014
- DerbyDerby, pronounced Derby not Darby, (just trying to help you sound like a local!)
We arrived in Derby seeking relief from the heat. Not sure if that has worked, but we are at least on the coast, so we get Posted by Hibberson5 in Five go off in a caravan | Oct 12, 2014
- ParatyParaty was inhabited by the Guianas Indians when Portuguese settlers first arrived here in the 16th century. With the discovery of gold in Minas Gerais at the end of the 17th century, Paraty became an obligatory stopover between Rio de Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Oct 11, 2014
- FLORES & KOMODO NATIONAL PARK - INDONESIAAfter a bunch of rainy days in Jakarta I flew all the way over to the island of Flores. I knew I would love this place even before the plane landed. The views from my tiny airplane window upon landing Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- Ilha GrandeAbout 150 kms south of Rio is Ilha Grande where I stayed for 4 days. Beautiful island of around 193 km sq. Around 7000 permanent inhabitant, no motorised vehicles other than quad bikes for the police and a small truck Posted by Lifeis4living in 6 months in South and Central America | Oct 9, 2014
- Camping in New Caledonia[img=http://photos. Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Oct 9, 2014
- Our Aussy Road tripTo start a road trip you need transportation!
Starting point - Byron Bay
[img=htt Posted by Cindy_bb in Australia | Oct 6, 2014
- Maldives on a Budget[center]After we pop in to Frankfurt for a casual beer and schnitzel, we board our first ever long-haul flight - to Maldives. Giddy with flight anxiety and great expectations of island experience, we spend the next 10 hours on Posted by Olga_Gogoleva in SE Asia | Oct 4, 2014
- Koh Rong Samloem 09/2014
Đây là lần thứ 2 t đi Cambodia. Lần trước đi Siem Riep hồi tháng 02/2013, vui điên đảo.
Cho Koh Rong Samloem vào checklist cũng lâu lâu rồi, nhưng quyết định đi hẳn thì khoảng tháng 5 Posted by Thuychang in Đi chơi tốn ít tiền | Oct 4, 2014
- Day 5: Discovering Paros by carWe got up with no alarm clocks this time and were ready to leave our room at around 9h30 or so. This time, breakfast was included in the price of our hotel, and they had a small restaurant by the Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Greece and Turkey | Sep 22, 2014
- Açores Islands: Pico, Faial, and Terceira
9/12/14 at 1532 (London time)
My time in the Açores is complete and I'm now on my way to Istanbul, Turkey Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 15, 2014
- Magnetic Island - Oz East Coast Adventure[center]Our overnight trip to Magnetic Island started off with a bit of a stutter due to our already long bus journey from Cairns to Townsville being delayed, making us miss the 2:15 ferry. This unfortunately meant we had even less Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Sep 14, 2014
- Bintangs in Bali[center]After packing up our Melbourne apartment and waving goodbye to our jobs, it was time to journey to Bali for two weeks in the sun with Amiee's family. It meant a change in our plans and we had no idea Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Sep 7, 2014
- Ama la vidaAma la vida - Liebe das Leben! Und genau das mache ich hier...und ich bin gut darin :) Seit 4 Tagen wohne ich jetzt in einem kleinen gemütlichen Hostel in Monañita. Es heißt das Chillhouse und wird von zwei super Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Sep 6, 2014
- Montenegro (Part I)[i]Apologies to those following this blog closely and may be upset by a chronological jump in the timeline. I’ve been behind my current adventures by about a month for a while and it is difficult to catch up while you’re Posted by danza in There and back again | Aug 31, 2014
- An Extremely Belated Cape Tribulation AdventureFirst of all, a huge apology to anyone that cares that this post is almost 3 months overdue! Mostly [[http://www.capetribconnections.com/overnight-tour.htm|Cape Trib Connections]], I'm sorry! (My main excuse is that someone sat on my computer and the sc Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Aug 31, 2014
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- Link to African Selfie[[http://www.ggw4x4.com|African Selfie]]
A self-drive adventure from South Africa to Ethiopia and back-again, 29 March - 29 May 2014. The stories of three travelers - Lins, Le Roux and Suzan, with their friends met and made along the way.
[img=htt Posted by sue_v in African Selfie | Aug 16, 2014