Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- mozo mumbai www.mozorooms.com | 91-745494-8848
Quick Trips from Mumbai
From the scenic setting of rolling hills, to the sun-kissed shores of the Arabian Sea, you have options aplenty to get away from your work-weary life. Take a break and unwind at these five pla Posted by mozorooms in mozo mumbai | Feb 10, 2017
- Of moai and more==Exploring Rapa Nui==
On our second full day on Rapa Nui we took a whole day tour which concentrated on the main sights on the south-east and nor Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Feb 8, 2017
- Day 28 Bottom Half of Western AustraliaTime to pack up and start heading to Perth, but I wasn't in any hurry to leave this lovely spot.
I had spotted a notice that Pelican feeding takes pl Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Feb 4, 2017
- On to the Mediterranean Coast
We loved the Languedoc-Roussillon region but we had our schedule so we headed south yet again to a campground near Narbonne. We had a terrible time finding the campground and later discovere Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 2, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- Day 26 Bottom Half of Western Australia[center][/center]Scenery at Northampton
Today, we depart early from Geraldton and head along Highway 1, the NW Coastal Highway to Kalbarri, our destination for a couple of nights.
It is Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 28, 2017
- Days 24 & 25 Bottom Half of Western Australia[center][/center]
Today, we leave Mullewa and head to the city of Geraldton, the home of some impressive buildings, churches, museums and memorials. Known as either "sun city" or "windy Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road | Jan 28, 2017
- Maldives Shark Dive
We spent a week on a Live-aboard in Maldives, diving with sharks everyday
it was really awesome Posted by Flipflop Trails in Flipflop Trails | Jan 16, 2017
- Day 9b 沖繩之旅終於去沖繩島了
由於幾年前到過沖繩北面，今次主打行程是較冷門的沖繩南部海岸，即絲滿市及南城市。間中也會用半小時上豐見城市的超級市場和公園。沖繩南部酒店選擇不多，所以今次第一次用airbn Posted by simony in 遊。行。Blog of Simony。 | Jan 1, 2017
- Low-key marvels
I started this memo on my first night in Costa Rica when the soft darkness of rainforest and its heavy, humid air gently enclosed me. It was one of those passing moments that just cry Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Dec 5, 2016
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Celebrate festive season at the most breathtaking resort!
MALE Dec 2016 – Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma the 2nd consecutive year winner of the most medals and awards during Hotel Asia Culinary Challenge 2016 will celebrate Posted by achiveatanycost in Best resort in Maldives | Dec 2, 2016
- Pura Vida[float=left][/float]
Pura Vida! You hear it a lot. Like when you get out of a taxi, or when someone nearly falls off the path, or as the first thing in the morning, or even, when you Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Dec 1, 2016
- Rainforest 24/7
I'm on the Caribbean coast now, in the southwesternmost corner of Costa Rica, just a few kilometers from the Panama border. I'm staying in a small village called Punta Uva. Punta Uva m Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Nov 16, 2016
- The snowbird has landed
[float=right][img=h Posted by sussesimis in Pura Vida Thesis Writing | Nov 13, 2016
- Palawan trip2016January 2016 I decided to celebrate my birthday in Puerto princesa ,Palawan. I choose to stay in AZIZA paradize which is near the airport 10-15 min away from the airport and staff will pick and drop you. 5 min Posted by elvienture in Palawan trip2016 | Oct 31, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – OverviewThis was my first full day of the tour. We ha a great day and saw some fantastic scenery. We went to:
• Tranz-Alpine Railway
• West Coast
• Franz Josef Glacier
[center][img= Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 3 - Christchurch to Franz Josef – Arthur's Pas==Otira Highway==
We all piled back into the bus made our way to Hokitika.
[center][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 22, 2016
- Cape Cross Seal ColonyAfter breakfast we set off towards Henties Bay and the start of the Skeleton Coast. The scenery was really bleak and the flat salt road seemed to go on forever. However 120km later we arrived at Cape Cross, having stopped Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 27, 2016
- Walvis Bay and SwakopmundToday was our longest drive day, but we still decided to get up to watch the sunrise from our roof terrace, not as bright as the sunsets but still lovely. We also saw some desert rats, oryx and mongoose making Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 26, 2016
- Short Break on the Mani Peninsula
'A ship is safe in the harbour - but that's not what ships are built for. - Gael Attal'
Having found some reasonable flights to Kalamata, we decided to travel down the Mani Peninsula a part of Greece we had not Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Sep 20, 2016
- 3658 Miles Apart || My first days in Nova Scotia!Hi, I'm Giulia and I'm 3658 miles apart!
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Italy. I actually live an hour away from Venice.
On August 27th I arrived to Canada. I was very excited and I still am. My flight was Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 10, 2016
- Hot Water BeachAfter we left New Zealand's largest city, we headed eastward and my adventure on the North Island began.
The first hours on the bus was all about getting to know the new fellow travelers. A new group and new friends Posted by jan.wegener in Jan Goes Down Under | May 10, 2015
- My travel to AlanyaI went to Alanya near Antalya by bus tour in the mid of August. First I stayed in Grand Uysal Hotel with 3 stars.
In the first day I swam with my children in the beautiful bay, 50 meters to the Posted by otobusbileti24 in My Travel in Turkey | Aug 31, 2016
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016