Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- Chicken Enchiladas in Creamy Spinach SauceWe're spending the week with my Mexican in-laws, and I'm trying to soak up some Mexican culture and flavors while we're here. At home (still in Mexico) I cook mostly pasta and veggies, rice and veggies, meat and veggies, so Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | Aug 29, 2015
- Great Ocean Road (Part 2)
It has been a bit of bleak day today. Eventually we got to sleep last night but it was pretty noisy with the wind battering the tent so hard it made it feel like kangaroos were jumping Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 27, 2015
- Great Ocean Road (Part 1)
It is becoming a bit of a theme that we stay places for one or two nights only to wish we could have stayed longer. This is particularly the case with our lovely lighthouse cottage; a bit Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 27, 2015
- Driving the Coastal Road
Time to leave our lovely 'home' in Robe. Sadly we weren't here long enough to enjoy the garden, and it wasn't warm enough for the outdoor shower!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 26, 2015
- Letting the Pictures Tell the Story
We woke up this morning having had a good nights sleep. We had breakfast at the cottage before going for a walk to explore the cliff top and town. It was a little bit chilly but pleasant Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 25, 2015
- EcoZip - whizzing across Waiheke Island at 60km/hrYEAH! My first blog about New Zealand.
Well, it was about bloody time as I've been here a month now. I've packed so much in I don't even know where the days have gone. I've been on so man Posted by emmaabroad in New Zealand | Aug 25, 2015
- South Beach VS SarasotaI grew up in Miami and will always consider it my home. I never traveled across 'Alligator alley' to see the west coast (of Florida) until I was almost thirty years old in 1982 and this was the beginning Posted by Lauriesam in Sun and Fun in Florida | Aug 19, 2015
- Top 8 Tasmanian Beaches
Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about my favourite Tasmanian beaches. They’re calling my name. I’m about ready to hit the road again in Wanda, an old beautiful [[http://www.gumtre Posted by kirstygirl in Tassie Travels | Aug 17, 2015
- last day in BarcelonaOnce again Barcelona has proven to be the place where you are not to get much sleep, even after the sangria and for me a very strong sex on the beach cocktail sleep evaded us. After a short interrupted sleep Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Aug 9, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- Cheap Holiday in Malia, Greece! Companion Needed Urgently!! Dear Prospective Buddies (lol!),
Further updates to below posting:
The confirmation of the hotel booking arrived, so it's a large studio self catering apartment, 2 separate double beds, so you are more than welcome to bring along another friend so we Posted by Alfie303 in Cheap Deal in Malia,Greece! 13-19 Aug'15 | Jul 27, 2015
- What just happened?It was a fine Thursday morning. My sister and I decided to go and visit this great beach down south they call Boracay. With the company of our lovely cousin we all head to the airport. Excited. Anticipating. Nervous yet Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Jul 25, 2015
- We’re not in Guatemala now, Dr Ropata…We're in El Salvador!!We left Antigua bound for El Salvador. To be honest I had no idea what to expect as numerous people are scared of El Salvador due to it’s high crime rate. It seems it is pretty common for people to Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Jul 23, 2015
- Different People, Different Standards...
==Hello fellow travelers!==
Until this very day, we've been telling you day-by-day what's been going on in our lives since we decided to leave Holland and start our amateurish journey. Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- Cinque Terre
We left Florence at 8am heading for the Italian Riviera. Some of Italy’s most dramatic coastline. The 18km stretch is named after its five tiny villages – Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Don’t quote me but Cinque Terre means Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 20, 2015
- Turkey: VIDEO: Hot Air Ballooning in CappadociaTurkey was one of our FAVE destinations on our last Around the World Trip! The landscapes and beaches are stunning! Check out this short video from our trip :)
Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Sep 11, 2014
- Italian Adventure Day 3Today we had to be at reception by 7.15am, this was earlier than it should have been but due to the fact that a certain couple of girls were always late and thought that was ok, we all had to Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 7, 2015
- New Zealand: Auckland to Wellington [center]
10/3/14 at 1759 (Bangkok time)
First time on a Qantas flight . . . dreams do come true.
I feel so safe . . .
10/3/14 at 1940 [i](Bangkok Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 5, 2015
- Italian Adventure Day 2
We all had to be at reception by 8am as we were catching the ferry to Capri and the day was ours to do as we pleased. The ferry left from the bottom of the camping ground, which was at Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 6, 2015
- Italian Adventure day1
So we left Ancona heading for Rome, we arrived at 6pm and basically had a quite dinner with Becky and Courtney. We said our goodbyes again, this was the second time and we went to bed. Not much sleep was Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 6, 2015
- Coastal driveThursday July 2nd
Left SF for our drive south down the Californian coast to Monterey. A beautiful drive pass beaches and intensive farming. Strawberries, Artichokes, Kale and other vegetables grown everywhere. We strolled along Pescadoro beach, visited Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 3, 2015
- Kicking back in South East AsiaIf you need to unwind, get yourself to Laos.
We had no expectations at all for the country, focussing our planning instead on the upcoming trips to neighbouring Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. However, with every passing day, every hour even, we Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Jun 28, 2015
- The Golden Gate to EurekaYesterday morning started out with a tour of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. It's a beautiful campus that was historically a vacation spot for very rich people and celebrities from all over California but during the depression the Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 26, 2015
- Paddleboarding at Collaroy, Northern BeachesI've had lots of firsts on my travels and this was another to add to the list. Well, two actually - my first time paddleboarding and my first jellyfish sting.
My Fre Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 26, 2015
- Beginning of Summer 2015Kyle and I went to Brielle, New Jersey to visit my dad. We talked about the month long trip to turkey which I will be embarking on in two weeks!
we walked along the marina near my dad's house with Posted by goldentraveler in Stay Gold | Jun 24, 2015