Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- First day of school!G'day mates! It's a beautiful day and as the Australians say...It's a beaut! (Haven't heard anyone use this slang term but apparently according to the internet it's a thing) It's a nice 57 degrees out warming up to around 65 Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreamtime | May 27, 2015
- Chandipur, Odisha: Where the sea disappears suddenly !!Chandipur, also known as Chandipur-on-sea, is a small sea resort in Baleswar District, Odisha, India. The resort is on the Bay of Bengal and is approximately 16 kilometers from the Baleswar Railway Station.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/74740 Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | May 26, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- BrasilA aventura brasileira iniciou-se desde o nascimento! Diversidade cultural, pluralidade de raças e crenças, pessoas felizes e calorosas, generosas, boas e sempre dispostas à ajudar o próximo, mesmo que o idioma não ajude sempre existirá a possibilidade dos Posted by Augustus Nettus in A vida é feita de viagens... | May 19, 2015
- 13 songs that will make you want to travel ===1. B.o.B - So Good===
Shot in Buenos Aires and lines like "Girl tell me how you feel, oh, What's your fantasy, oh, I see us on a beach down in Mexico" and "spin the globe, wherever it lands that's where Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- Ten best places in USA Here is my list of TOP TEN (not in any order ;)) from my US Trip
In the East Coast
1) New York City
Undoubtedly the big apple city has this energy, which is Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | May 13, 2015
- Camino de SantiagoWhere do I start? Last night in Santo Domino go....I see a guy I think I know - it is Darren Lamothe from Red Deer. He is doing the camino with his sons. I know Darren from Posted by al poole in Camino de santiago | May 11, 2015
- Gettin there[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824/20150430 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | Apr 30, 2015
- Newcastle / Lake Macquarie Massive Storm Damage-Youtube link[[https://youtu.be/U4QIUvuYVVw|Youtube Link Click Here]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 22, 2015
- Whale Sharks and Isla Holbox, part 1: lovely little Holbox Once I hit 50, my wanderlust bucket list kicked in big time. Item #597: swim with whale sharks. Last summer, I decided it was time. There are a few places where you can swim with whale sharks, but most of Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | Apr 21, 2015
- ParadiseIn high school I remember my mom listening to the song "Just Another Day in Paradise." It didn't matter where you were, as long as you were with the people you loved. It was a sweet song, that made me Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | Apr 19, 2015
- Black Sand and Green LightsFly North for three hours from London and you arrive in Reykjavik, the capital city of Iceland. In a country of just over 300,000 people, around 125,000 Icelanders live in the city.
We landed late afternoon at what felt like an Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Apr 16, 2015
- The Goa Chronicles[img=http://photos.trav Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!
Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015
- My first big holiday!Goa – this tiny little state on the western coast of India is perhaps the most sought after holiday destination worldwide.
I have stopped counting now the number of times I have been there. Holidays for me always end up being Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Apr 13, 2015
- Selfoss to VikMonday dawned with clear blue skies but freezing! We had hoped to see the Northern Lights from our room but no luck so we were tired after trying to stay up. We enjoyed the good buffet breakfast then went for Posted by RoyandIngrid in World Wide Wanderings | Apr 9, 2015
- Exploring The Reykjanes PeninsulaWe left the UK on Friday night with a remarkably quick journey to Heathrow in rush hour which along with a delayed flight led to a long wait at the airport! We landed to freezing cold temperatures in the strong Posted by RoyandIngrid in World Wide Wanderings | Apr 9, 2015
- Blood, Sweat and InnertubesI've been hit...not by Jeremy Clarkson (as far as I'm aware) but by two things. The first an evil keneivel-esque scooter driver, more on that one later and the second by the realisation that for a cycling novice, covering the Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Mar 25, 2015
- Crimea castlesCrimea is a place where u can find all fields of interest: ancient architecture, history, unbelievable nature, remanants of WW2 and many others Posted by catherine-crime in Crimea voyages | Mar 22, 2015
- MAR 5, 6 MORE BEACHES, MORE SNORKELLING, MORE SEALIFE MAR 5 BEACHES AND SNORKELLING
Don and I are ready to write the definitive guide to snorkelling Curacao and Bonaire. Today we hit Playa Abou and Playa PortoMarie. Playa Abou had a nice sand beach, but we struck Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Mar 5, 2015
- MAR 3 BEACHES BIRDSEYE AND WHIMSYWESTPUNT BEACHES
Curacao is a big Island. We drive for 50 plus kilometres and spend the day exploring the beaches of the West Coast. First is Playa Laguna tucked into the rocks, then Kenepa Grande with its beautiful sand beach, and Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Mar 2, 2015
- Khao Lak lacks nothingBang Niang is so quiet and peaceful that it's easy to let time run away with you, we"d spent several days on the beach before we realised that maybe we should stir ourselves to do something more productive or adventurous.
[img=http://photos.travellersp Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Feb 23, 2015
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015