Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- Coastal driveThursday July 2nd
Left SF for our drive south down the Californian coast to Monterey. A beautiful drive pass beaches and intensive farming. Strawberries, Artichokes, Kale and other vegetables grown everywhere. We strolled along Pescadoro beach, visited Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 3, 2015
- Kicking back in South East AsiaIf you need to unwind, get yourself to Laos.
We had no expectations at all for the country, focussing our planning instead on the upcoming trips to neighbouring Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. However, with every passing day, every hour even, we Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Jun 28, 2015
- The Golden Gate to EurekaYesterday morning started out with a tour of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. It's a beautiful campus that was historically a vacation spot for very rich people and celebrities from all over California but during the depression the Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 26, 2015
- Paddleboarding at Collaroy, Northern BeachesI've had lots of firsts on my travels and this was another to add to the list. Well, two actually - my first time paddleboarding and my first jellyfish sting.
My Fre Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 26, 2015
- Beginning of Summer 2015Kyle and I went to Brielle, New Jersey to visit my dad. We talked about the month long trip to turkey which I will be embarking on in two weeks!
we walked along the marina near my dad's house with Posted by goldentraveler in Stay Gold | Jun 24, 2015
- Searching for Love in BoracayIt was late in the evening and I had seen all that I had to see in the pristine and utopian Philippines island of Boracay. I had done hours of jet skiing and taken water scooter rides in the sea. Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Back For More, Will Be Updating On A Regular BasisSometimes life and work get the better of you and the easier things / distractions seem to take second place - ie. I'm making an excuse for not really focusing our our blog here. 2015 has been a hectic year Posted by indietraveler in Indie Traveler | Jun 6, 2015
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.Following the horrible hangover we decided to head to Bulabog beach, world famous for kite surfing. There’d been a few windy days so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to see them in action performing their acrobatics. Before Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 1, 2015
- Hawai'i part 4: South Big Island and headed to MauiOur last day on the Big Island. No Way! This is one of those times when you really do start planning your next visit back while you are still here. This island had been so good to us. It's hard Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | May 30, 2015
- Krabi, Thailand
10/1/14 at 1852 (Krabi time)
It is now officially October . . . craziness. My flight was diverted to Phuket, where we waited for two hours in the plane and were still as Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 28, 2015
- First day of school!G'day mates! It's a beautiful day and as the Australians say...It's a beaut! (Haven't heard anyone use this slang term but apparently according to the internet it's a thing) It's a nice 57 degrees out warming up to around 65 Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 27, 2015
- Chandipur, Odisha: Where the sea disappears suddenly !!Chandipur, also known as Chandipur-on-sea, is a small sea resort in Baleswar District, Odisha, India. The resort is on the Bay of Bengal and is approximately 16 kilometers from the Baleswar Railway Station.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/74740 Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | May 26, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- BrasilA aventura brasileira iniciou-se desde o nascimento! Diversidade cultural, pluralidade de raças e crenças, pessoas felizes e calorosas, generosas, boas e sempre dispostas à ajudar o próximo, mesmo que o idioma não ajude sempre existirá a possibilidade dos Posted by Augustus Nettus in A vida é feita de viagens... | May 19, 2015
- 13 songs that will make you want to travel ===1. B.o.B - So Good===
Shot in Buenos Aires and lines like "Girl tell me how you feel, oh, What's your fantasy, oh, I see us on a beach down in Mexico" and "spin the globe, wherever it lands that's where Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | May 16, 2015
- Ten best places in USA Here is my list of TOP TEN (not in any order ;)) from my US Trip
In the East Coast
1) New York City
Undoubtedly the big apple city has this energy, which is Posted by deeptisubraya in let's go! | May 13, 2015
- Camino de SantiagoWhere do I start? Last night in Santo Domino go....I see a guy I think I know - it is Darren Lamothe from Red Deer. He is doing the camino with his sons. I know Darren from Posted by al poole in Camino de santiago | May 11, 2015
- Gettin there[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/732824/20150430 Posted by Januschka in Where is the Vollkornbrot | Apr 30, 2015
- Newcastle / Lake Macquarie Massive Storm Damage-Youtube link[[https://youtu.be/U4QIUvuYVVw|Youtube Link Click Here]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Apr 22, 2015
- Whale Sharks and Isla Holbox, part 1: lovely little Holbox Once I hit 50, my wanderlust bucket list kicked in big time. Item #597: swim with whale sharks. Last summer, I decided it was time. There are a few places where you can swim with whale sharks, but most of Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | Apr 21, 2015
- ParadiseIn high school I remember my mom listening to the song "Just Another Day in Paradise." It didn't matter where you were, as long as you were with the people you loved. It was a sweet song, that made me Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | Apr 19, 2015
- Black Sand and Green LightsFly North for three hours from London and you arrive in Reykjavik, the capital city of Iceland. In a country of just over 300,000 people, around 125,000 Icelanders live in the city.
We landed late afternoon at what felt like an Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Apr 16, 2015
- The Goa Chronicles[img=http://photos.trav Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Apr 13, 2015