Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- Cheap Holiday in Malia, Greece! Companion Needed Urgently!! Dear Prospective Buddies (lol!),
Further updates to below posting:
The confirmation of the hotel booking arrived, so it's a large studio self catering apartment, 2 separate double beds, so you are more than welcome to bring along another friend so we Posted by Alfie303 in Cheap Deal in Malia,Greece! 13-19 Aug'15 | Jul 27, 2015
- What just happened?It was a fine Thursday morning. My sister and I decided to go and visit this great beach down south they call Boracay. With the company of our lovely cousin we all head to the airport. Excited. Anticipating. Nervous yet Posted by moonlitskies in A celebration of her 22 glorious years! | Jul 25, 2015
- We’re not in Guatemala now, Dr Ropata…We're in El Salvador!!We left Antigua bound for El Salvador. To be honest I had no idea what to expect as numerous people are scared of El Salvador due to it’s high crime rate. It seems it is pretty common for people to Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Jul 23, 2015
- Different People, Different Standards...
==Hello fellow travelers!==
Until this very day, we've been telling you day-by-day what's been going on in our lives since we decided to leave Holland and start our amateurish journey. Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- Cinque Terre
We left Florence at 8am heading for the Italian Riviera. Some of Italy’s most dramatic coastline. The 18km stretch is named after its five tiny villages – Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Don’t quote me but Cinque Terre means Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 20, 2015
- Turkey: VIDEO: Hot Air Ballooning in CappadociaTurkey was one of our FAVE destinations on our last Around the World Trip! The landscapes and beaches are stunning! Check out this short video from our trip :)
Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Sep 11, 2014
- Italian Adventure Day 3Today we had to be at reception by 7.15am, this was earlier than it should have been but due to the fact that a certain couple of girls were always late and thought that was ok, we all had to Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 7, 2015
- New Zealand: Auckland to Wellington [center]
10/3/14 at 1759 (Bangkok time)
First time on a Qantas flight . . . dreams do come true.
I feel so safe . . .
10/3/14 at 1940 [i](Bangkok Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jul 5, 2015
- Italian Adventure Day 2
We all had to be at reception by 8am as we were catching the ferry to Capri and the day was ours to do as we pleased. The ferry left from the bottom of the camping ground, which was at Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 6, 2015
- Italian Adventure day1
So we left Ancona heading for Rome, we arrived at 6pm and basically had a quite dinner with Becky and Courtney. We said our goodbyes again, this was the second time and we went to bed. Not much sleep was Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 6, 2015
- Coastal driveThursday July 2nd
Left SF for our drive south down the Californian coast to Monterey. A beautiful drive pass beaches and intensive farming. Strawberries, Artichokes, Kale and other vegetables grown everywhere. We strolled along Pescadoro beach, visited Posted by Pearcey in TJ's and Boys Abroad | Jul 3, 2015
- Kicking back in South East AsiaIf you need to unwind, get yourself to Laos.
We had no expectations at all for the country, focussing our planning instead on the upcoming trips to neighbouring Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. However, with every passing day, every hour even, we Posted by kristian23 in The Globetrotting Graduates | Jun 28, 2015
- The Golden Gate to EurekaYesterday morning started out with a tour of the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. It's a beautiful campus that was historically a vacation spot for very rich people and celebrities from all over California but during the depression the Posted by shari36 in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 26, 2015
- Paddleboarding at Collaroy, Northern BeachesI've had lots of firsts on my travels and this was another to add to the list. Well, two actually - my first time paddleboarding and my first jellyfish sting.
My Fre Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 26, 2015
- Beginning of Summer 2015Kyle and I went to Brielle, New Jersey to visit my dad. We talked about the month long trip to turkey which I will be embarking on in two weeks!
we walked along the marina near my dad's house with Posted by goldentraveler in Stay Gold | Jun 24, 2015
- Searching for Love in BoracayIt was late in the evening and I had seen all that I had to see in the pristine and utopian Philippines island of Boracay. I had done hours of jet skiing and taken water scooter rides in the sea. Posted by Anuj Tikku in Tikku's Travelthon | Jun 13, 2015
- Back For More, Will Be Updating On A Regular BasisSometimes life and work get the better of you and the easier things / distractions seem to take second place - ie. I'm making an excuse for not really focusing our our blog here. 2015 has been a hectic year Posted by indietraveler in Indie Traveler | Jun 6, 2015
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.Following the horrible hangover we decided to head to Bulabog beach, world famous for kite surfing. There’d been a few windy days so we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to see them in action performing their acrobatics. Before Posted by kay_bramm in GetLost | Jun 1, 2015
- Hawai'i part 4: South Big Island and headed to MauiOur last day on the Big Island. No Way! This is one of those times when you really do start planning your next visit back while you are still here. This island had been so good to us. It's hard Posted by traciekochanny in Tracie's Travels. Wanderlust part 2. | May 30, 2015
- Krabi, Thailand
10/1/14 at 1852 (Krabi time)
It is now officially October . . . craziness. My flight was diverted to Phuket, where we waited for two hours in the plane and were still as Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | May 28, 2015
- First day of school!G'day mates! It's a beautiful day and as the Australians say...It's a beaut! (Haven't heard anyone use this slang term but apparently according to the internet it's a thing) It's a nice 57 degrees out warming up to around 65 Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 27, 2015
- Chandipur, Odisha: Where the sea disappears suddenly !!Chandipur, also known as Chandipur-on-sea, is a small sea resort in Baleswar District, Odisha, India. The resort is on the Bay of Bengal and is approximately 16 kilometers from the Baleswar Railway Station.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/74740 Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | May 26, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015