Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- A South West Stroll[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 4, 2013
- 9.ve11. Gun: tekrar Rio: tepeler X plajlar
Ilk hafta Rio'nun Cihangir'i Santa Teresa'da kalmistik. Herhalde Isa ve Sugar loaf(teleferikle birbirine baglanan seyir tepesi) disinda uzerinde Favela olmayan tek tepeydi. Ama Favelalar ve Ce Posted by ayca ozer in SiestaFiesta | Dec 2, 2013
I will be travelling to bangkok single,i am from bangalore,since i hv been las time i hv seen ocean of thing for enjoying last time i went for 2 days , now i hv booked for 5 days,looking Posted by dev bangalore in bangkok | Nov 29, 2013
- Dubai and Mum!After over two years apart I was off to see my mum in Dubai!
She has been living with her kiwi partner Wayne in Al Ain. About 2 hours away from Dubai.
We met at the airport and stayed in a Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Nov 22, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Danang, Vietnam My kye Beach
We arrived in Danang by train, which would have been a beautiful ride along the mountainous coastline, were it not for the rain. It was also raining here as well, and fairly dismal in this seaside resort Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Nov 1, 2013
- The Plan After two months of gruesome studying for the finals,me along with two of my best friends,the twins Nabil & Nafiz needed a break from the city.We made plans almost everyday for a week after the exams but we were too Posted by Mohiuddin Kamal in Slow life in the beach town | Oct 30, 2013
- Paris and the SeineFor the "Greatest Generation" of Americans, Canadians, English and the French from Normandy, no event in the Battle of Europe in WWII was more important than the D-Day invasion. To visit the beaches is a remarkable experience, necessary to Posted by rpickett in Rusty Pickett, ECC | Oct 30, 2013
- The biggest sand island in the worldHaving seen big mammals – no not kangaroos, which turn out to be really rather small – we decide that we ought to see the world’s biggest sand island. Fraser Island, which happens to be right next to Hervey (pronounced Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Oct 9, 2013
- Trip to Philippines 2013. Part 2[[http://mytrips1.jimdo.com/|Day 13.]]
Woke up around 6 in the morning today of traffic noise. See on the news that it will be rain in Manila the coming days.
It's soon time to check out of the hotel and take the trip to Term Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 23, 2013
- Short stop in ColombiaColombia is definitely a nice country, one where you could get stuck in a few months or even years. There is just too much to see, from the burning Caribbean coast, to the cold mountainous Andes where Bogota is, via Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | Oct 18, 2013
- So much sand, anyone got a shovel?[float=left][/float]I had a couple of days holiday booked - so we headed off with Romina to visit her family who were on holiday at Burrum Heads, despite the fact that it looked like it might rain Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Oct 4, 2013
- Fēilǜbīn (The Philippines)China's National Holiday is a 7-day public holiday in the first week of October. 7 days off for the whole country. 7 days.
We were discussing what to do with this gift of time and I was asking the advice Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Oct 8, 2013
- The Jersey Shore after Hurricane SandyNew Jersey is best known for the seaside resorts along its Atlantic Coast affectionately known as "the Shore". I'd seen [[http://francisworldtrip.travellerspoint.com/139/|Cape May the Southern Jersey Shore]] the previous week and it was now time fo Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Jun 8, 2013
- Hilary takes off her sweatshirt on the beach[float=right][/float]Another day in school (or afternoon anyway) and so another new beach for Hilary. As you can see I did get to see this beach, indeed I spent a couple of minutes eating my sandw Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Sep 25, 2013
- Ilha Grande, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
We took the ferry to Ilha Grande where after an hour and a half of navigating through the most picturesque islands and s Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Oct 6, 2013
- Another sunny day?[float=left]
[/float]I was off to visit a school south of Perth so Hilary decided to tag along and get dropped off on the beach. The wea Posted by PeterandHilary in Australia 2013 | Sep 19, 2013
- Paraty, BrazilOur 120 mile bus journey from São Paulo did not take six hours, but seven. To be fair, it was mountain roads and foggy but it still dragged.
After our last accommodation, this next one felt like a five star hotel Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Oct 4, 2013
- Trip to Philippines 2013 Part 1===Before the trip:===
Today 04.10.2013 Is it just a week left to my trip to Philippines and I beginning to pack a little and see what I am going to take whit me on the trip. Since the suitcase can't be Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 3, 2013
- Peru – East and West of the AndesHaving never been to South America before it took a while before deciding that Peru would be our destination. Ultimately, it became a straight choice between the land of the Incas and Argentina but a closer look revealed that the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 29, 2013
- Worse weather than England....I sit up from my dream. I had frustratingly been trying to do a 100 point turn in my Nan’s huge Peugeot 306 to get it out of the en-suite we have here in Pajaros. Strange. It’s 6am and I Posted by lewyandkerri in Professional Mexicans | Sep 11, 2013
- PortoI didn't know much about Porto, the second largest city in Portugal, which also has Unesco heritage status. It turned out to be a fantastic place and somewhere I want to go back to.
The city itself is beautiful, a little Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Sep 11, 2013
- Bem-vindo ao Algarve!
With less than 3 weeks to go before our European departure, we were keen to make the most of the fading continental summer. Greece, Turkey, and Malta were all ruled out on account of expe Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Sep 8, 2013
- I heart ShamblesSometimes you accept things for what they are and you become settled in your thoughts, in your ideas and even in your personality. Sometimes the person you are at 26 is the person you resolve to be for the rest Posted by ForeignProblems in #Foreignproblems | Aug 30, 2013
- an awesome trip I really enjoyed this trip to hawaii Posted by preeti idiot in An awesome trip | Aug 26, 2013