Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- Magnetic Island - Oz East Coast Adventure[center]Our overnight trip to Magnetic Island started off with a bit of a stutter due to our already long bus journey from Cairns to Townsville being delayed, making us miss the 2:15 ferry. This unfortunately meant we had even less Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Sep 14, 2014
- Best Beaches of Bali[b]Bali, A slice of Heaven. Truly spectacular place to visit. Bali, where the sand is golden, the water is crystal clear and there are plenty of fish for snorkeling, nothing but pure, shallow, warm, clear water Endless sea, fine sand, Posted by emilysmith in Best of Bali, Indonesia | Sep 11, 2014
- Bintangs in Bali[center]After packing up our Melbourne apartment and waving goodbye to our jobs, it was time to journey to Bali for two weeks in the sun with Amiee's family. It meant a change in our plans and we had no idea Posted by amiee1992 in Off to see the world | Sep 7, 2014
- Ama la vidaAma la vida - Liebe das Leben! Und genau das mache ich hier...und ich bin gut darin :) Seit 4 Tagen wohne ich jetzt in einem kleinen gemütlichen Hostel in Monañita. Es heißt das Chillhouse und wird von zwei super Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Sep 6, 2014
- Montenegro (Part I)[i]Apologies to those following this blog closely and may be upset by a chronological jump in the timeline. I’ve been behind my current adventures by about a month for a while and it is difficult to catch up while you’re Posted by danza in There and back again | Aug 31, 2014
- An Extremely Belated Cape Tribulation AdventureFirst of all, a huge apology to anyone that cares that this post is almost 3 months overdue! Mostly [[http://www.capetribconnections.com/overnight-tour.htm|Cape Trib Connections]], I'm sorry! (My main excuse is that someone sat on my computer and the sc Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Aug 31, 2014
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- Link to African Selfie[[http://www.ggw4x4.com|African Selfie]]
A self-drive adventure from South Africa to Ethiopia and back-again, 29 March - 29 May 2014. The stories of three travelers - Lins, Le Roux and Suzan, with their friends met and made along the way.
[img=htt Posted by sue_v in African Selfie | Aug 16, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 1===Prepare for my trip:===
Beginning to prepare for my trip to Philippines that are from 11 to 31 October 2014. See the flight tickets are ok price on so that is booked on Thai Air from Oslo to Manila. The ticket Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Aug 16, 2014
- Mont Saint MichelWe left Bordeaux, not too early, but with a decent drive ahead of us, and a pin dropped on the GPS to take us to Mont Saint Michel. Our GPS has taken us on some magical mystery tours every now Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Aug 2, 2014
- ValiyaparambaWe are here with Hitesh and Ruchi, on a tiny spit of a an island, with a wild, totally undeveloped beach on one side, and a wide, series of backwaters on the other. This place is really off the Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jul 25, 2014
- Thottada Beach, Kannur (Kerala, India)We have now been at this lovely beach resort for six days. Pramila, our friend and caretaker extraordinaire, left yesterday to return to Mumbai. The beach itself is completely undeveloped, although there are several guest houses that line Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jul 16, 2014
- Biking 2014 - Part 7And to continue that last post: Here are shots of that beach / ring road area from 2012 and 2013!
Yes, there is some trash on the beaches. Someone probably missed this when it disappeared though.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Jul 6, 2014
- A Camping Trip I Will Never Forget
If you think camping in America is fun, then you are definitely right. Camping in the Philippines is a whole different story. First of all, it is already hot and humid all yea Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 5, 2014
- Biking 2014 - Part 6I've been sharing the most exciting rides recently: exploring the greater Xiamen area and other countries.
I don't take a lot of photos on my most common route anymore, since I ride it so often.
I thought I would share photos of Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | Jul 4, 2014
- Learning Driving is More Fun in the PhilippinesBeing out of work or jobless gave me opportunities to do things I disregarded during busy times. I went home to my birthplace to pass the time while waiting for interview calls. The very first thing in mind was to Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 23, 2014
Most Brits have heard about Benicasim, a small town with a population of 18,098 located in the north of the Valencia Community in Spain, for its two very famous summer music festivals (FIB and Rototom). Actually, if you do Posted by slowwalker in Keep walking! | Jun 22, 2014
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Horseback Riding with Horseshoe BayHow do you pass up an opportunity to go horseback riding through the bush, along the beach, and through the surf when you're on Magnetic Island?
It's simple. You don't.
Although it's a Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Jun 4, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014
- The things you do for wifi in France!We've settled into our new home in Saint Raphael, France. A little seaside town in the Cote d' Azure, French Riviera. Another wonderful ﬁnd off airbnb. It's always a bit scary, especially since we've booked for an entire month, wondering Posted by Octobrianna in Can We Cope Man? | Jun 2, 2014
- De Ko Lanta à Ko Tao, petite visite des îles ThaïlandaisesEt un article en français de plus!
Je voulais à l'origine combiner ma visite des îles avec mes photos et aventures odysséennes sous la mer mais je pense que j'ai assez de contenu et surtout trop de photos pour ne faire Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 30, 2014
- Solway LassAnother 'must-do' as you travel the East Coast of Australia is go sailing in the Whitsundays. Made up of 74 islands, it's simply gorgeous, and the Southern start of the Great Barrier Reef. Featuring one of the purest, Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 25, 2014
- Biking 2014 - part 4 (really from 2013 though!)As I've been thinking about my RAGBRAI XLII training, I realized it is a multi-national tour as I prepare. I really began in Thailand in December 2013!
I think when all is said and done, I will have 'trained' in 5 Posted by katya42 in A Bibliophile Abroad | May 17, 2014
- Dingoes and 4WD on the Largest Sand Island--Fraser Island
When travelling in Australia, particularly along the east coast, it's a must to see Fraser Island. While I didn't want to miss out Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 13, 2014