Blog Entries tagged 'beaches'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'beaches'
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 1Last weekend, my dad and I traveled to the Olympic Peninsula in northwest Washington state for birding, hiking, and even whale-watching! I will split this trip up day-by-day since I have so many photos. Enjoy!
On Thursday, July 14, we took Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 21, 2016
- EXPLORING THE CARIBBEAN COASTSam had already been to Colombia so we decided to head straight to the North coast so I could come back South to do the big cities later. Our journey started with a funny story. Sam and I boarded our Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Jul 15, 2016
- Maldives: LUX South Ari- Adventures in Paradise- VIDEOSwimming with whale sharks and mantas in pristine turquoise waters with stunning views in the most luxurious of settings is what you will find at LUX* South Ari - check out our video of one of the most ROMANTIC vacation Posted by Tony.Ruby in Ruby and Tony - Around the World | Jul 12, 2016
- CubaVery early this Monday morning, I returned from my choir's week-long tour to Havana, Cuba. It was possibly the most eye-opening trip of my entire life, and the entire choir was changed by this tour.
As the first youth choir to Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 6, 2016
- South IndiaMy South India trip started off with a two week stay in an Eco Ashram, where I practiced meditation and did yoga for 4 hours a day (with it reaching 34 degrees some days). My journey to the ashram however Posted by Poppy90 in Poppy's Travel Blog! | Jun 21, 2016
- Homecoming is More Fun in the Philippines
Home visit to Surigao will soon become our family's annual event primarily to celebrate the death anniversary of our patriarch, Crisanto Sr.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/3 Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 15, 2016
- Illinois Beach State Park!Today I birded with birding friend Al Stokie in northern Lake County, Illinois. Although it felt quite hot at times (it topped out at 93 degrees today!), we had a productive day of birding.
After an hour-and-a-half commute on the Metra, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jun 10, 2016
- Christmasing is More Fun in the Philippines
This was the time of year when holidays were too long: Dec 24 & 25 fell on Thursday and Friday, while Dec 30 & 31 fell on Wednesday and Thursday. There were 2 working days left in December, so Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Observing Holy Week is More Fun in the PhilippinesSince my immediate family relocated to Manila, our home vacation to Anao-aon, Surigao del Norte is now scheduled every summer. That summer of year 2014, Papa Tantong, Mama Dulcing, and En's family flew to Surigao via Butuan airport a day Posted by crisbernal in Laag ni Tantongay | Jun 8, 2016
- Tour Operators in Sri LankaWe are DJ Travels Management (Pvt) Ltd. Our Company is one of Sri Lanka's momentous tour operators. Our reputation and greatness is earned everyday by providing the vital value and personal attention. We are one of Sri Lanka’s leading tour Posted by DJ Travels in Tour Operators in Sri Lanka | Jun 4, 2016
- Canadian Rockies Bimble - The Okanagan Valley"I moved here In 1996 from Grimsby". Then, as the rain started to fall again. " This is really unusual, it only rains here ten days a year". We had already experienced two of those days and the Okanagan Valleys Posted by Mick G in Motorcycle Bimbles | Jun 1, 2016
- Piping Plover, Part 2!Today, the last day of my Memorial Day weekend in Michigan with my aunt Mary and uncle Mory, my uncle and I drove to Muskegon State Park again in hopes of getting more photos of the Piping Plovers nesting on Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 30, 2016
- Oak Park Bird Walk & Piping Plover!Today, before my family and I drove to Michigan, I led a bird walk starting from my house at 7:00am - the final neighborhood bird walk of the spring (although I have three more walks scheduled to take place in Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 28, 2016
- Beijing and the Philippines
Just over 2 weeks in Beijing and Philippines
Where we went: Beijing - Manila - Palawan (Puerto Princesa, Sabang, El Nido) - Manila
What we did in Beijing: Tons of walking, getting lost, Great Wall of China, being chased by an Posted by Jo's journeys in Tales of my travels | May 23, 2016
- May 16 - 18: Montrose and More!This is another recap post from this Monday - Wednesday, which were three more great days of birding during pretty much the peak of bird migration through northeast Illinois.
MONDAY, MAY 16:
I was excused from 1st through 3rd period on Monday, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 20, 2016
- ZipoliteAfter an enjoyable week in Oaxaca and surrounds we headed off to the coast. Rather than an 8 hour bus ride on windy mountain roads, we opted to take a small plane to Huatulco and then hired a cab Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | May 8, 2016
- Malaysia: LangkawiThe morning we left Trang for Langkawi, the husband and wife owners Yamawa guesthouse made sure we were fully stocked with coffee and bananas. We were collected by a minivan from Andrew Travel and spent 3 hours snaking around very Posted by advensha in Advensha | May 3, 2016
- Surfing (injury) in Byron BayThe last stop of my East Coast adventure was the beautiful Byron Bay. It's pretty touristy, but like so many places I visited, it's easy to see why.
I had pre-booked a surf class for my first day so I spent Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- The Whitsundays and Fraser IslandThe next couple of parts of my trip were on organised tours. I had been informed that I simply couldn't miss either the Whitsundays or Fraser Island.
For my Whitsundays trip I booked with Wings. A sociable boat with a knowledgable Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 27, 2016
- Thailand: Ko Lanta and TrangOn the morning of Friday 15th April we left Khao Lak heading to Ko Lanta. Our first leg of the journey was a cramped minibus where we got talking to a lovely retired British couple from London who had done Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 25, 2016
- Taking the scenic route from Adelaide to MelbourneMy Aussie adventure continued with a trip to Adelaide where I met my friend Carly at the airport. We hadn't seen each other since August so it was really great to catch up.
We spent our only full day there in Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Apr 20, 2016
- GozoAfter a final huge breakfast we took the road all the way North to the Gozo ferry terminal, just as the car steering started to play up! The crossing was nice and smooth and we were able to sit on Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- Golden Bay and MelliehaIt was the sunniest day of the week so far so we decided to visit Mellieha and Golden Bay on the other coast. The road North went through St Paul's and Bugibba was nice and fast though we missed Mellieha Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- MarsaxlokkThe drive across the island to the colourful fishing port of Marsaxlokk was fairly awful - again we got hopelessly lost around Valletta. It was a lovely place with a peaceful harbour full of the colour fishing boats , where Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- Beautiful Búzios
We just returned from Búzios, a peninsula 2.5 hours East of Rio that's famous for it's beautiful beaches!
Búzios w Posted by wintermaasz in Sarah and Nathan take on the world | Apr 17, 2016