Blog Entries tagged 'berlin'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'berlin'
- Frankfurt, and Berlin. Read on...
From Pula, we flew to Frankfurt. Frankfurt… Hahn. This little modifier after the place was an important piece of information we mistakenly overlooked. What it means is that you’re not fl Posted by CeeZeeDeeBP in Spring in Central Europe | Jun 8, 2014
- Berlin I went to a few ww2 memorials in Berlin. And after seeing all those, being moved close to tears by the personal tragedies of individuals and families in the memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe, I think I'm just Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | May 20, 2014
- Berlin - History, Abandoned Buildings, and Karaoke!BERLIN
It is difficult to describe or characterize Berlin because it seems to be different for everyone. I had heard or read a number of opinions, and each seemed to strike a separate chord. To Lonely Planet, it is a constantly Posted by danza in There and back again | May 13, 2014
- Berlin BerlinBack here again, in Berlin! And it was Céline's first flight!
The first thing i must say that this is pretty hilarious! A singaporean restaurant with singaporean food. Ch Posted by flickervertigo in This is WHY. | May 9, 2014
- Dresden, Nuremberg and BerlinWhen we last left you we had just started exploring the east side of Germany and were in Dresden. Incase you haven't heard of the city, it claims to have invented the tea bag, toothpaste, the wonder bra, the beer Posted by julesandjosh in Juli and Josh's European Adventure | Apr 27, 2014
- Poland and GermanyToday we took a 5-hour drive north to spend time at Wolf’s Lair, one of Hitler’s largest bunkers in Poland. This was the place where Hitler spent quite some time, and was also very well known for the place where Posted by Justo81 in Europe - Mel and Justin (2014) | Feb 4, 2014
- Why should you stay in a hostel?Our first hostel experience was in Paris in 1999. We went on a romantic trip to Paris but as a student I didn’t have a lot to spend. So we decided to stay in a hostel so we could save Posted by GoAroundEurope in Hostels and travelling in Europe | Dec 4, 2013
- Berlin, GermanyThe next morning we managed to get up early at 05:00 and grab all of our things without waking our room mates, fortunately our hostel was setting up the free breakfast early so we managed to get a good meal Posted by Nick-n-Charlie in Our Honeymoon World Tour | Aug 29, 2013
- Berlin Part 2After see the main center, many historical sites and memorials the rest of our time in Berlin was spent exploring the new and alternative sides to Berlin.
The area that we were staying in, Friedrichshain, was previously in the east Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Sep 3, 2013
- Berlin Part 1I'm going to write about Berlin in two parts. It is kind of fitting because Berlin is a place of twos:
East and West.
Before the war and after the war.
World War and Cold War.
Capitalists and communists.
Businesses and artists.
As Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Sep 3, 2013
- StaringWritten 7/4 -- they'll be another in the next few days about travel and rap music
I wasn’t planning on keeping a blog in Berlin. My journal entries haven’t had big ideas to hold them together in a while, and without Posted by BekahBP in Berlintrospection | Jul 11, 2013
- Exploring Bonn and gearing up for Berlin!As I was cooking up my omelette this morning, Bernd worried about my cholesterol but I assured him that it was off the charts low. Little does he know that these 3-egg omelettes are dwarfed by the 5- and Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 18, 2013
- A history lesson straight from the sourceToday (Wednesday) was a national holiday that split up the week nicely. Since it was a holiday, Bernd and Elke were up eggs for breakfast. My two egg omelettes had overstuffed them on Sunday, so both requested just Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 7, 2013
- Democracy Road - GermanySaturday is here and we are headed to Berlin, Germany for a few days. A stop in Dresden first though which has basically rebuilt itself since being demolished in World War II. Complete with restored Renaissance buildings and communist Ampelmännchen Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | May 4, 2013
- Berlin in 3 DaysI was somewhat skeptical about what Berlin would be like for three days. I’d been given mixed reports, however I was pleasantly surprised by how much there was to explore. I really didn’t have a strong connection to Berlin’s war Posted by Jack Chaffey in Europe | Apr 25, 2013
- BerlinThis was our second time in this amazing city, and I still want to come back again! We were here in October with our group of Canadians after the “immersion” part of the year in Freiburg and got to see Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Apr 7, 2013
- Europe 2011[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/564012/IMG00070-20110627-1737.jpg thumb=http://photos.traveller Posted by Branny2468 in Travel Fondness | Feb 16, 2013
- Christmas Market in Germany
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 26, 2013
- A picture tour of Berlin
[img=http:/ Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 24, 2013
- Which are the most interesting cities in Europe Paris, Berlin and Rome would be my top three pics in Europe. They are absolutely must visit places. They are full of interesting, long history, great architecture, amazing museums and cafeterias with unique cuisines!
Going to Paris for a romantic Posted by EU_Backpacker in Travel Europe on a Shoe-String Budget | Jan 16, 2013
- Berlin, DEU 2012
So this is my new entry for my most recent trip to Berlin, Germany for a week; 26th October to 2nd November 2012. The weather was more or less pretty cold and one day of rain. Overall I lo Posted by KayleighTwyman in Bitten By The Travel Bug | Jan 6, 2013
- BerlinArrived in Berlin, Arek is here to pick me up and take me to His home town in Poland (Zielona Gora), we will be catching the last few days of a Wine Festival (Winobranie) there.... good start to the trip!! Posted by CDNorgaard in Central Europe | Sep 14, 2012
- Berlim, Berlim....É difícil escrever sobre meus pensamentos em Berlim. Eu fiquei impressionada com o lugar, cultura, limpeza, monumentos e tudo o que cerca esta interessante cidade.
Todo mundo deve ir para Berlim pelo menos uma vez na vida.
Nós ficamos 4 dias lá Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Aug 21, 2012
- Berlin, Berlin....It’s difficult to write about Berlin. I felt amazed about the place, culture, cleaning, monuments, etc.
I really think that everybody must go there once in life.
We spent 4 days there. The firsts 2 days were the most important one and Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Aug 17, 2012
- BerlinNote: Many pictures I post will not be angled easiest for the viewer - I tried to rotate them appropriately and I kept getting error messages from travellerspoint so you will just have to rotate your head in the direction Posted by PlanetMEP in Mis Viajes | Aug 10, 2012