Blog Entries tagged 'berlin'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'berlin'
- Exploring Bonn and gearing up for Berlin!As I was cooking up my omelette this morning, Bernd worried about my cholesterol but I assured him that it was off the charts low. Little does he know that these 3-egg omelettes are dwarfed by the 5- and Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 18, 2013
- A history lesson straight from the sourceToday (Wednesday) was a national holiday that split up the week nicely. Since it was a holiday, Bernd and Elke were up eggs for breakfast. My two egg omelettes had overstuffed them on Sunday, so both requested just Posted by atbrady in Boundless Adventures | May 7, 2013
- Democracy Road - GermanySaturday is here and we are headed to Berlin, Germany for a few days. A stop in Dresden first though which has basically rebuilt itself since being demolished in World War II. Complete with restored Renaissance buildings and communist Ampelmännchen Posted by KylieClark in Rock Paper Scissors | May 4, 2013
- Berlin in 3 DaysI was somewhat skeptical about what Berlin would be like for three days. I’d been given mixed reports, however I was pleasantly surprised by how much there was to explore. I really didn’t have a strong connection to Berlin’s war Posted by Jack Chaffey in Europe | Apr 25, 2013
- BerlinThis was our second time in this amazing city, and I still want to come back again! We were here in October with our group of Canadians after the “immersion” part of the year in Freiburg and got to see Posted by kmclean in Canadian Students Abroad | Apr 7, 2013
- Europe 2011[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/564012/IMG00070-20110627-1737.jpg thumb=http://photos.traveller Posted by Branny2468 in Travel Fondness | Feb 16, 2013
- Christmas Market in Germany
[img=http://photos.traveller Posted by Love birds in Love Birds on the Road | Jan 26, 2013
- Which are the most interesting cities in Europe Paris, Berlin and Rome would be my top three pics in Europe. They are absolutely must visit places. They are full of interesting, long history, great architecture, amazing museums and cafeterias with unique cuisines!
Going to Paris for a romantic Posted by EU_Backpacker in Travel Europe on a Shoe-String Budget | Jan 16, 2013
- Berlin, DEU 2012
So this is my new entry for my most recent trip to Berlin, Germany for a week; 26th October to 2nd November 2012. The weather was more or less pretty cold and one day of rain. Overall I lo Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Jan 6, 2013
- BerlinArrived in Berlin, Arek is here to pick me up and take me to His home town in Poland (Zielona Gora), we will be catching the last few days of a Wine Festival (Winobranie) there.... good start to the trip!! Posted by CDNorgaard in Central Europe | Sep 14, 2012
- Berlim, Berlim....É difícil escrever sobre meus pensamentos em Berlim. Eu fiquei impressionada com o lugar, cultura, limpeza, monumentos e tudo o que cerca esta interessante cidade.
Todo mundo deve ir para Berlim pelo menos uma vez na vida.
Nós ficamos 4 dias lá Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Aug 21, 2012
- Berlin, Berlin....It’s difficult to write about Berlin. I felt amazed about the place, culture, cleaning, monuments, etc.
I really think that everybody must go there once in life.
We spent 4 days there. The firsts 2 days were the most important one and Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Aug 17, 2012
- BerlinNote: Many pictures I post will not be angled easiest for the viewer - I tried to rotate them appropriately and I kept getting error messages from travellerspoint so you will just have to rotate your head in the direction Posted by PlanetMEP in Mis Viajes | Aug 10, 2012
- Notes from Berlin (Wannsee and Pfaueninsel)Tuesday, having had our fill of the historic smorgasbord of central and west Berlin, I took note of our genial Pension host, Christian, when he suggested we might like to head back in the same direction as Potsdam, but not Posted by piepers in Shane and Miriam's Grand Tour of Europe | Aug 6, 2012
- Berlin notesVisit to the Wall and Checkpoint Charlie
Berlin is still actively working through how to close the wound left behind after the tearing down of the Wall. There are two remaining sections to view: one where the hammering and chipping away Posted by piepers in Shane and Miriam's Grand Tour of Europe | Aug 3, 2012
- Berlin (Dresden) - Prague (Czech Republic) - Switzerland===From Hildesheim, Germany we headed east toward Berlin. We took a small break in Brandenburg, then arrived at our next Couchsurf host, located in a very lovely neighborhood outside the center of Berlin (Falkensee). Lots of solar panels, Posted by farmgirl in The Dunning Family's Year in Spain | Jul 30, 2012
- Lerici - Berlin - LuccaLERICI
Whilst it only rates a couple of paragraphs in Lonely Planet Italy, this port town 20 kms south of La Spezia (gateway to the Cinque Terre) is a gem. Dominated by the 12th century castello, Lerici has historic links to Posted by happellfamily12 in La vita in quattro valigie | Jul 19, 2012
- Day 6: Prague, Czech Republic to Berlin, GermanyMy flight from Prague, Czech Republic to Berlin, Germany takes off at 8:10 am on the morning of Friday, July 6th, 2012 and lands at 9:15 am of the same day. My plane ticket cost €145.00, and unfortunately, this time Posted by PublicRelationz in My Dream Trip Around the World | May 11, 2012
- The Long Goodbye - Part Three So here we are, with only 4 days to go until we leave we have reached the last stage of our Goodbye Tour which has brought us from Frankfurt to Ireland, down to Israel and now, for its final Posted by yaya2080 in Idle Ramblings of a Traveller | Apr 27, 2012
- Weekend in BerlinBerlin hava limanına saat 01:30'da indik. Pasaport kontrolu ve valizimi aldıktan sorna otelimize varmak için tren istasyonuna yöneldik. 5 dakikalık bir faklı re75 trenini kaçırdık. Otele gitmek için ikinci alternatif olan 3 aktarmalı yolculığuumuza koyuld Posted by melihcalli in Traveler Magazine | Mar 30, 2012
- Berlin, and the (non)value of moneyToday's lesson: Danielle can't think in euros.
Although I theoretically understand the concept that 1euro<>1USD, I can't wrap my brain around the value of a euro. In the US, I know approximately how much a dollar can get me Posted by girlinmadrid in Girl in Madrid | Mar 27, 2012
- Back to Berlin!I took the train from Hannover to Berlin. When I arrived at Sudkreuz station, I witnessed one of the most loveliest rainbows I've ever seen.
With my big backpack on my shoulders, I walked down the platform and for a Posted by lisainberlin in Berlin Berlin | Aug 12, 2011
- Culture and history and pandasI had a bit of a lie in the next morning, a bit weary from a couple of long days, but I eventually got moving and got the S-bahn into town.
My camera charger was one of the things in the Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Dec 14, 2011
- Chagrin in BerlinI left fairly early the following morning for Berlin. There didn’t seem to be any seats available, so I sat in the corridor for the entirety of the five-hour trip. We certainly covered a fair distance in those five hours, Posted by sammyhez in Sam's 2011 Travels | Dec 14, 2011
- Berlin History MuseumToday we spent the afternoon going around the Berlin History Museum or the [[http://www.dhm.de/ausstellungen/staendige-ausstellung/english/|Deutsches Historisches Museum Berlin]]. On the way I had to buy a sausage (well it is Berlin) from the mobile saus Posted by Markfr in Mark's Travels | Dec 12, 2011