Blog Entries tagged 'bicycle'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'bicycle'
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- The electric bike is an amazing vehiclecThe electric bike is a stunning vehiclec for some individuals that are ecologically mindful yet feels they need to have a mode of transportation that is fast as well as reliable. As we all understand, the bicycle is not made Posted by goldenpjta in The electrical bike is a breathtaking Bi | Jan 31, 2016
- OverviewI'm a fairly active 70-year old man, and my doctors are trying to classify me as Type 2 Diabetes. I walk fast and bike a lot, and I like to drink beer. My main form of exercise is Posted by tompears in Road Biking Cancun Mexico jan 2016 | Jan 23, 2016
- The electrical bike is a breathtaking BicycleThe electric bike is a mind-blowing Bike for some individuals who are environmentally mindful however feels they should have a mode of transportation that is quick and also reliable. As we all know, the bike is not made so that Posted by goldenpjta in The electrical bike is a breathtaking Bi | Jan 27, 2016
- Land of Fire & Ice (Days 1-8)==Day 1 June 23, 2015== ===TUESDAY===
I have discovered time travel. Many have tried to find it's secrets. Some claim blue police boxes or early 80s automobiles, but the formula is simple.
1 travel shot of Posted by Dynosoarus in WorldRampage | Jul 5, 2015
- Don’t pee into the wind or shop for a thongI was never a fan of counselling. It seems to be a modern scam taking advantage of those who have an unfortunate experience. Pay some money to a caring ear and feel gratified by sharing the memory. That was until Posted by Wheelspin in European Badlands | Jul 2, 2015
- Down the garden path....The culmination of 8 years musing, about 3 years saving and 6 months planning is finally to unfold. The general plan is to circumnavigate the world, traveling east across Europe and Asia, hopping across the Bering straight, down through North Posted by Banana Spokes in Bears can ride bikes | Jun 16, 2015
- Lake Livingston State ParkIn a last minute effort to get out of our hometown for the July 4th weekend, we began to scramble to find a place to take our trailer out and find some fun. It was almost impossible to get Posted by TheQuestForFun in The Eternal Quest For Fun | Jul 6, 2014
- Reminiscing in Costa RicaCosta Rica was a bit of a blast from the past for me. Having spent 5 months there on exchange when I was 18, the prospect of reliving the adventure was certainly exciting. As was showing Brendan around some of Posted by hawkers2013 in The Hawkers head south | Apr 23, 2014
- Carretera Austral
Conversation entre Rafa et Jaime :
'"Au fait Rafa, on a surement un pote français qui va faire le voyage en vélo avec nous."'
[quote]"C' Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 10, 2014
- Sunset hours in Nepali village [center][/center]
Dal plants with little yellow buds cover the field out front. The field gradually slopes into the buffalo watering hole. Goats bleat loudly nearby, at times s Posted by Shantitraveler in Shanti Travels | Jan 11, 2014
- Dining in AmsterdamIt took Al a while to find his way around Amsterdam.
Even with a map the city had a strange layout with all of the canals.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/E33EBE152219AC68176610D259726527.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/49724 Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Dec 31, 2013
- Goodbye Europe!After a fantastic couple of weeks I left England, just as the "biggest storm in 50 years" came through, but I didn't really notice and my flight went smoothly.
When I originally booked my round the world trip I didn't know Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Nov 18, 2013
- The simpler taste of Paris
Every city has its landmarks; temples, cathedrals, monuments, Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Nov 15, 2013
- I run over Cambodian policemanMany complain about the chaotic traffic in Cambodia. Lanes are purely for decoration, traffic lights are frequently ignored and direction of traffic never stopped the locals from driving against the flow. All this sounds (and looks) rather scary for the Posted by TheDukes in Life ala Cambodia | Jan 26, 2013
- Weekend in CopenhagenThis weekend I went for a short trip to Copenhagen. I have a friend working there, who was kind enough to invite me, so this presented itself as an opportunity to visit the capital of Denmark, a place that is Posted by danics in World Away | Nov 26, 2012
- The bicycleI did it!
I ride bicycle!
Don't laugh - for me it's a Big Deal, I begun trying to ride in my 40th and it's not my natural choice.
As you know, I'm a water-person. Having another sport acti Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Aug 29, 2012
- Do you animal ili Volite li životinje (izlet na Krk)Neke će ovaj putopis da privuče asocijacijom na dobro krkanje, drugi će da pomisle na krkače i razne narodne igre. Iako nije u pitanju ni jedno ni drugo, kao tipičan voditelj pozvaću vas da ne menjate kanal. Pridružite se putovanju Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | May 25, 2012
- Umri muški (izlet u Rovinj)Ah, taj Rovinj, da parafraziram čuvenu pesmu grupe Boni M. Od svih mesta koja sam obišao, mislim da je za Rovinj definitivno najteže napisati tekst, kao što je bilo najteže i montirati film. Zato se unapred izvinjavam ako tekst ne Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | May 7, 2012
- Kako je propao rokenrol ili kako sam išao bajkom na UčkuJa uopšte nisam gledao film Kako je propao rokenrol, niti imam bilo kakvu predstavu o čemu se radi (znam kakav se zaključak nameće iz naziva, ali naučio sam da kod naših filmova to ne znači ama baš ništa). Ipak, iz Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | Apr 20, 2012
- Things Fall Apart Does anyone actually live in Montenegro? Is the Balkans the best place in the world for cycle touring? How did we end up staying on a boat along side super-yachts with Jeffrey Sweetbaum, an New York born, Moscow based entreprenuer? Posted by roblewis in Mariana and Rob's honeymoon adventure | Jul 22, 2011
- Miserable dayThe red line towards the bottom was my route.
From Buyaquan to Yingkou, Liaoning, China.
I left at 9:30 am and arrived at 5:30 pm
Today's Total Distance: 74 km
Tr Posted by Springroll2011 in Springroll2011 | Apr 18, 2011
- Nothing to Slow Me DownThe red line towards the bottom was my route.
From Fuzhouchengzhen to Buyaquan, Liaoning, China.
I left at 8:25 am and arrived at 2:45 pm
Today's Total Distance: 8 Posted by Springroll2011 in Springroll2011 | Apr 16, 2011
- First Day LightningThe red line towards the bottom was my route.
From Dalian to Pulandian, Liaoning, China.
I left at 8:30 am and arrived at 3:30 pm
Today's Total Distance: 83 km
Trip Posted by Springroll2011 in Springroll2011 | Apr 14, 2011
- BIKES & WELLINGTON & WELLINGTON & BIKES
I'll try to keep this blog as waffle free as possible. You should read on, enjoy and save this Wellington-specific blog if you:
* Cycle in Wellington already and want Posted by Follow Me in Wellington Cycle Blog | Apr 9, 2011