Blog Entries tagged 'bicycle'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'bicycle'
- Carretera Austral
Conversation entre Rafa et Jaime :
'"Au fait Rafa, on a surement un pote français qui va faire le voyage en vélo avec nous."'
[quote]"C' Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Mar 10, 2014
- Sunset hours in Nepali village [center][/center]
Dal plants with little yellow buds cover the field out front. The field gradually slopes into the buffalo watering hole. Goats bleat loudly nearby, at times s Posted by Shantitraveler in Shanti Travels | Jan 11, 2014
- Dining in AmsterdamIt took Al a while to find his way around Amsterdam.
Even with a map the city had a strange layout with all of the canals.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/E33EBE152219AC68176610D259726527.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/49724 Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Dec 31, 2013
- Goodbye Europe!After a fantastic couple of weeks I left England, just as the "biggest storm in 50 years" came through, but I didn't really notice and my flight went smoothly.
When I originally booked my round the world trip I didn't know Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Nov 18, 2013
- The simpler taste of Paris
Every city has its landmarks; temples, cathedrals, monuments, Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Nov 15, 2013
- Santa Monica - Breakfast, bicycles and catching up!On our second full day in Santa Monica, the day began in a similar way as the one before - foggy and chilly, with prospects of getting warmer and sunnier later. We went to renew our parking one more day Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: London | Oct 24, 2013
- I run over Cambodian policemanMany complain about the chaotic traffic in Cambodia. Lanes are purely for decoration, traffic lights are frequently ignored and direction of traffic never stopped the locals from driving against the flow. All this sounds (and looks) rather scary for the Posted by TheDukes in Life ala Cambodia | Jan 26, 2013
- Weekend in CopenhagenThis weekend I went for a short trip to Copenhagen. I have a friend working there, who was kind enough to invite me, so this presented itself as an opportunity to visit the capital of Denmark, a place that is Posted by danics in World Away | Nov 26, 2012
- The bicycleI did it!
I ride bicycle!
Don't laugh - for me it's a Big Deal, I begun trying to ride in my 40th and it's not my natural choice.
As you know, I'm a water-person. Having another sport acti Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Aug 29, 2012
- Do you animal ili Volite li životinje (izlet na Krk)Neke će ovaj putopis da privuče asocijacijom na dobro krkanje, drugi će da pomisle na krkače i razne narodne igre. Iako nije u pitanju ni jedno ni drugo, kao tipičan voditelj pozvaću vas da ne menjate kanal. Pridružite se putovanju Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | May 25, 2012
- Umri muški (izlet u Rovinj)Ah, taj Rovinj, da parafraziram čuvenu pesmu grupe Boni M. Od svih mesta koja sam obišao, mislim da je za Rovinj definitivno najteže napisati tekst, kao što je bilo najteže i montirati film. Zato se unapred izvinjavam ako tekst ne Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | May 7, 2012
- Kako je propao rokenrol ili kako sam išao bajkom na UčkuJa uopšte nisam gledao film Kako je propao rokenrol, niti imam bilo kakvu predstavu o čemu se radi (znam kakav se zaključak nameće iz naziva, ali naučio sam da kod naših filmova to ne znači ama baš ništa). Ipak, iz Posted by srdjanIcanic in Putovanja | Apr 20, 2012
- Things Fall Apart Does anyone actually live in Montenegro? Is the Balkans the best place in the world for cycle touring? How did we end up staying on a boat along side super-yachts with Jeffrey Sweetbaum, an New York born, Moscow based entreprenuer? Posted by roblewis in Mariana and Rob's honeymoon adventure | Jul 22, 2011
- R & R XcursionsMy business associate & I have decided to go ahead and launch our website tour booking service. After many months of delayed release, we are once again confident enough in the economy to sail off with high expectations of providing Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- Bike 2011: SwedenSo it continues - but this time I get to practice my Swedish. That right - Swedish. :-)
07.06.11 Monkery in Denmark to Malmoe in Sweden- 102km (6:08)
After a nightt of storms and a good sleep, I headed along the coast Posted by DownUnder81 in Bike 2011: Denmark to Poland | Jun 19, 2011
- Bike 2011: DenmarkSo far, I have biked over 1000km and am having a break in a place called Szczecin [ʃtʃɛ'tʃɨn]. But first a little back-ground info.
In May I went for a warm-up tour from Copenhagen to a place called Soroe and north Posted by DownUnder81 in Bike 2011: Denmark to Poland | Jun 19, 2011
- Miserable dayThe red line towards the bottom was my route.
From Buyaquan to Yingkou, Liaoning, China.
I left at 9:30 am and arrived at 5:30 pm
Today's Total Distance: 74 km
Tr Posted by Springroll2011 in Springroll2011 | Apr 18, 2011
- Nothing to Slow Me DownThe red line towards the bottom was my route.
From Fuzhouchengzhen to Buyaquan, Liaoning, China.
I left at 8:25 am and arrived at 2:45 pm
Today's Total Distance: 8 Posted by Springroll2011 in Springroll2011 | Apr 16, 2011
- First Day LightningThe red line towards the bottom was my route.
From Dalian to Pulandian, Liaoning, China.
I left at 8:30 am and arrived at 3:30 pm
Today's Total Distance: 83 km
Trip Posted by Springroll2011 in Springroll2011 | Apr 14, 2011
- BIKES & WELLINGTON & WELLINGTON & BIKES
I'll try to keep this blog as waffle free as possible. You should read on, enjoy and save this Wellington-specific blog if you:
* Cycle in Wellington already and want Posted by Follow Me in Wellington Cycle Blog | Apr 9, 2011
- HOW TO CYCLE BETTER==
'If only 3 in 100 people took up cycling instead of driving, New Zealand would save more than 1 billion dollars per year!'
OK, so cycling is never going to be as ea Posted by Follow Me in Wellington Cycle Blog | Apr 9, 2011
- SELF REPAIR==
'Every time you ride, you have an opportunity to help encourage a cycle friendly culture'
===DO IT YOURSELF===
Basic bicycle maintenance is achievable by even the m Posted by Follow Me in Wellington Cycle Blog | Apr 9, 2011
- WHAT TO BUY CHECKLIST==
'Cycling is the pollution solution that improves your health, increases your productivity at school or work, and enhances the safety of your community'
===[b]THE BIKE Posted by Follow Me in Wellington Cycle Blog | Apr 9, 2011
- Route and Equipment==The Proposed Route==
From mapping this trip, it's going to take over 2,100 km or about 1,300 miles. From the starting point of Dalian to all the way around the peninsula to Tianjin (just south of Beijing), I'll probably stay Posted by Springroll2011 in Springroll2011 | Mar 22, 2011
- Tomorrow we cycle 65k from Hanoi to Ba Vi national park
Bikes are ready. I've managed to find a pair of cycling shorts as I left mine in England. Nick did send me out on a Sudocream-hunt: mmmmmmm. Boots haven't opened a branch here but did find some nappy Posted by langforda in Langfords in Hanoi | Nov 5, 2010