Blog Entries tagged 'birds'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'birds'
- KalbarriAfter having a weekend in Cervantes with some lovely family and friends, we have headed up the coast to one of our favorite places, Kalbarri...
The reality of the trip is starting to set in as we plan our days ahead. Posted by Buckley11 in The Buckleys Big Adventure | Mar 5, 2014
- Adventures in KiwilandI feel like a post is now long overdue but I have been quite busy these last weeks or too tired to take the time to upload pictures and write something. So rather than a long post, here is a Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | Mar 1, 2014
- Day 135 - 139 Rotorua, Taupo & Wellington
Rotoura is a quaint but eggy town. New Zealand is very sleepy with shops closing no later than 5:30pm and most Posted by vincerb in Becky is Backpacking | Mar 1, 2014
- Room With A View [update Feb 2014]Probably its migrating season of birds lately, and interestingly, I was lucky enough to spot several, either lured by sharp chirping or smooth melody of calls. Sometimes randomly peeping out of my kitchen's window prized me wonderful sightings. Posted by detabakari in flora and fauna | Feb 28, 2014
- BangladeshBangladesh officially the People's Republic of Bangladesh is a country in South Asia, located on the fertile Bengal delta. It is bordered by the Republic of India to its north, west and east, by the Union of Myanmar (Burma) to Posted by Tour2Asia in Bangladesh | Feb 18, 2014
- St Ouens RuralA picture is worth a thousand words. A short walk in preparation for the Two Valleys walk tomorrow
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642334/St_Ouens_R..ont_Fondant.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/642334/thumb_St_Ouens_R..ont_Fondant.jp Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Feb 10, 2014
- St Ouens Beach - Corbiere - St. Aubins===Day 1===
Walking on your own gives you a great sense of peace but walking with friends on a sunny day makes you feel alive. The path becomes shorter and the slow pace gives you the opportunity to take the most Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Jan 24, 2014
- All I can say is Wow!Wow! That's all I can say about the Iguazu falls, just wow! I don't think I can describe the feeling or the enormity of these falls and do them justice. They are right on the border of Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Jan 20, 2014
- Rozel Bay to Bonne Nuit Bay9:23 a.m...
The sight of potatoes being planted caught me by surprise. My senses traveled to that unique smell which only Jersey royals can give you. "Seaweed". And I could picture myself eating them. The road offered two distintive ways, Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Jan 9, 2014
- Newcastle, NSWWe board our train and settle in for the night watching another Aussie film, the Castle. Silly and funny. This car is very noisy and Roger had a hard time falling asleep. Arriving in Sydney we are able to Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- The Magical Sand Dunes of St. BreladeEvery time I want to disconnect from the day to day living, I head to the sand dunes. Your feelings change depending if it is sunny or not but the sense of peace is always there. Despite I have walked Posted by Adoni Mosquera in Walking - A Way of Discovering | Dec 12, 2013
- Scottsdale to Bicheno* [[http://www.discovertasmania.com/launceston_tamar_and_north/towns_and_places/scottsdale|Scottsdale]]
After leaving Ben Lomond National Park and looking at some of our maps, we decided we'd head up the Camden Hill Road (C405) to cut through t Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Nov 29, 2013
- Magnificent Manas
I had been to Assam only once before. In April of 2010 I'd had a brief a 3-day visit to Kaziran Posted by LisaOnTheRoad in Continuing Love Affair with India! | Nov 11, 2013
- On the RoadTravelling by any means in Nepal is an adventure. Our few days watching traffic in Kathmandu, travelling by kamikaze taxi, and dodging,cycles,rickshaws,motorcycles,cars, trucks and buses while on foot,had given us some serious misgivings about choosing to Posted by Mick G in Nepal | Nov 2, 2013
- Bird Brains (Recreated from Lost PC)Friday, September 13th, 2013
Anchorage in Matane, Quebec, Canada
Still motoring away to our destination, wherever that might be! I got to spend a decent amount of time today up on deck. I had a wonderful time checking out the Posted by kitcusick in Sailing the Seas | Sep 13, 2013
- Yay! Finally... a meeting with the ever elusive platypus!!As you can probably tell from the title of this blog, this day turned out to be a rather enjoyable highlight of the trip. With Sonia and myself finally being able to see a platypus in the wild. Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Oct 19, 2013
- Peru – East and West of the AndesHaving never been to South America before it took a while before deciding that Peru would be our destination. Ultimately, it became a straight choice between the land of the Incas and Argentina but a closer look revealed that the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 29, 2013
- an awesome trip I really enjoyed this trip to hawaii Posted by preeti idiot in An awesome trip | Aug 26, 2013
- Loboc River Resort (Bohol)Hotel/Resort name: Loboc River Resort
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 3000 PHP
Staff service: Good
Standard rooms: Good and clean
Hot shower water: Yes
Lobo Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Cape May and the South Jersey ShoreAfter experiencing the big city bustle of New York we drove south and passed over the Delaware River on a steel truss bridge (very common on the US East Coast) at Washington Crossing.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/559338/ Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | May 30, 2013
- Moving toward the north of the Coast and back to QuitoHi there everyone,
Sorry for being a while since my last entry but my access to internet has been rather bad to be honest. I have also been moving quite a bit and I am eager to share how great Posted by martinmorlot in One student losing himself in Ecuador | Jul 14, 2013
- An extra week for some dentistry.
Did I hear someone say medical tourism. We had heard so much about it that we thought we (Sophie) would try it out in the form of dentistry.
She had ripped a massive chunk out of on Posted by ladiesofleisure in A year or so of Misadventure and fun | Jul 12, 2013
- Beautiful Lake, Stunning Mountains, and a Not So Lucky BirdLake Tekapo was stunningly beautiful.
[right][/right][float=left][/float]I'm definitely glad we took the extra time and money to go there. It was probably one of my favourite places in NZ. The Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | May 25, 2013
- Session bronzage![float=left] [/float]Bon a la demande générale, voici un post exclusivement en français...
Sorry for my english speaking fr Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 365 days | Jun 27, 2013
- Ecuador – Our unplanned gateway to the Amazon and GalapagosEcuador had never been part of our plan, but all along our travels the people we met would rave about it, so before long that and the fact it could connect us to Colombia, became good enough reason to add Posted by moseyingmizuiks in Morning Coffee | Jun 25, 2013