Blog Entries tagged 'boats'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'boats'
- Murano & Burano
For our second full day in Venice we decided to leave the campsite at 12noon as the shuttle service did not run at this time we worked out the city bus. Kim, Naomi and myself decided to check out some Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 28, 2015
- Venice delightsThe first bit of exciting news is that we caught back up with Kim today, she is the Australian girl that we spent a lot of time with in Cesky Krumlov. She is someone that I really hope we keep Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 28, 2015
- Somewhere over the Rainbow in a Place called OzIn the past two days I have probably seen more rainbows then I have in my life! I think I saw maybe 5 or 6 rainbows. What's is even crazier is as an abbreviation for Australia that they often Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 31, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 2)Sunday started off with another early wake-up....This time it was 6am instead of 5am! I'm calling that progress. Yay!!
Things work on a slower time here. Breakfast at our hostel we discovered takes about an hour. We arrive and chill Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 26, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Day 18 until the endThe last week or so has been busier than the rest of the cruise put together, hence my prolonged absence from the blog.
We had two more days of unfortunate weather, but on Friday morning we were back in the water Posted by mrh616 in Living Revelle | May 12, 2015
- [Cinque Terre] Train Station & Colourful Houses RiomaggiorePrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/8/|[Cinque Terre] First Italian meal at the VIA dell' AMORE]]
As I'd read that out of the five lands in Cinque Terre, Vernazza offered the most scenic view of the famous colourful houses with a Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 9, 2015
- [Cinque Terre] Riomaggiore & La ScoglieraPrevious Entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/3/|Milan Centrale]]
The train ride from Milan to Cinque Terre was highly enjoyable. There were very few people on the train and we had a compartment (4 chairs and a table) all to ourselves. We t Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 9, 2015
- Black Sand and Green LightsFly North for three hours from London and you arrive in Reykjavik, the capital city of Iceland. In a country of just over 300,000 people, around 125,000 Icelanders live in the city.
We landed late afternoon at what felt like an Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Apr 16, 2015
- Walking Tour of BrindisiHaving arrived on the overnight train from Rome (via Bari) I was exhausted. I knew I had a long wait and had known it since setting off the day before.
It was around 9am when the train pulled into the station Posted by jampez77 in Travelling Fool | Mar 17, 2015
- Apie tai, kaip gauti "viedrą" interneto už bokalą alausAtplaukęs ir prisirišęs svečiam uoste, buriuotojas dažniausiai užsimano alaus ir interneto. Įsijungi telefoną arba planšetę ir matai, kad WiFi čia yra, bet užrakintas. Nieko nepadarysi, teks eiti uosto kapitonui prisiduoti, užsimokėti už jachtos stovėjimą Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Feb 26, 2015
- Carnival Legend Cruise, Australia to the South PacificLife is good,
On monday I head off for a cruise on the Carnival Legend. Its 11 nights and I'm Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Feb 21, 2015
- Khao Lak revisitedOur journey from AoNang to Khao Lak was very different from our previous 7 hour epic. The. taxi driver arrived early (fortunately we'd been out first thing to replenish the gin stocks) and just over two hours later we were Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Feb 18, 2015
- Have you ever sung to a dolphin through a snorkel?Kaikoura has an abundance of sea life just off the coast, and there's lots of opportunities to view them or even get up close and personal! Last time I was in [[http://postcardfromtheheart.travellerspoint.com/18/|Kaikoura]] I went whale watching, wanderi Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Jan 11, 2015
- PLAN Rafting auf dem Weg nach Californien
===Die genaue Tages-Route findet Ihr [[https://goo.gl/maps/78a9Q|hier]].===
===Heute brechen wir gegen 9.30 Uhr auf und lassen es uns erst mal in [[http://www.tripadvisor.de/ShowUserR Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 30, 2014
- It Was All About Beating The Rain - NiceWe arrived in Nice after crossing the border from Italy. It was the first time we had seen police board the train and remove people trying to sneak into another EU country. (Apparently this happens a lot as Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 30, 2014
- Living the high life in NYCWe landed at JFK around 2:30 in the afternoon on Saturday 25th October and by 4:30 we were at our hotel; The Roosevelt on the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue. We hadn’t planned much on our first Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Nov 13, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- Great Barrier Reef + Snorkeling with WhalesThere's a lot of different tour companies when it comes to diving the Great Barrier Reef. There's a variety of boats ranging from half day trips to liveaboard multi-day trips with several dives a day, some go to one Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Nov 5, 2014
- FLORES & KOMODO NATIONAL PARK - INDONESIAAfter a bunch of rainy days in Jakarta I flew all the way over to the island of Flores. I knew I would love this place even before the plane landed. The views from my tiny airplane window upon landing Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 2Day 13.
Checking out of [[http://hotelreview.travellerspoint.com/14/|Prince Plaza ll]] in Makati today and take a taxi to Manila Airport terminal 4. We have a flight 11:00 from Manila to Kalibo whit AirAsia. The flight was li Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 1, 2014
- Whitsundays - trip 1 of 3So, it's been a very busy time since the last update- mainly spent island hopping and seeing some of the beauty of the East Coast.
After the Great Barrier Reef, we headed to Mission Beach where Fay did a skydive.
Then it Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Sep 24, 2014
- Sailing AwayI am a lover of public radio and Diet Pepsi who decided to take the passion I have for the new and the noteworthy to Zaragoza. With my heart sewn carefully my sleeve and a head full of hopes and Posted by mirandabarrie in To Sail, Not Drift | Sep 16, 2014