Blog Entries tagged 'boats'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'boats'
- Maralal - Naivasha - Nairobi - Brussels - London - Bristol Day eight of our Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/?gclid=Cj0KEQjwtO2wBRCu0d2dkvjVi5cBEiQAMEIVGZuMmcLMhdap1pD9W6wYIzvP4Z7E6ofRtFxSn5J2rjQaAt7b8P8HAQ|Undiscovered Destinations]].
What a difference a cool room makes! Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 16, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015 ===To follow my travel blog click on the banner below, I have moved my link to another site since it's a better platform for writing and inserting pics and videos.===
[[http://ferie6.blogspot.no/|[img=http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p520/O Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 10, 2015
- Lake TurkanaDay six of our Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
The wind certainly kept us awake in the night, rustling through the palms, banging tree branches against each other, sending the wind g Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 14, 2015
- Travelling by Camp in PortugalGuauuuuuuu, what a experience and travel I just had with my girlfriend, I think I really love Portugal. I have seen things there that are really amazing and it makes me feel super. I just want you to see those Posted by TravelVanSpain in Van Hire Trip in Spain | Sep 11, 2015
- Halong Bay TravelPLAN YOUR HALONG BAY VACATION
A visit to the north is not complete without a trip to Halong Bay, where placid waters give way to more than 3,000 limestone karsts and wind-sculpted limestone formations jut from foggy lagoons. Dotting the bay Posted by Kiên in Vietnam Travel Blog | Sep 1, 2015
- Our Much Awaited Arrival in Sydney
Today we flew from Melbourne to Sydney and I met up with my cousin Carrie for the first time in over 20 years. We were up fairly early so that we could finish our packing and hav Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Aug 31, 2015
- The City of Old and New - Panama CityWe arrived into Panama City at 5am from our overnight bus. It was 5am so of course we were tired and just wanting to head to our hotel.
After realising we couldn’t catch a bus and already buying a card Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 18, 2015
- Relaxing in BussumSpent a lovely few days relaxing with Liz, Fraser and the boys. Harry is almost 7 and Austin is 4 so it was a bit noisy at times but it was lovely to see them when they were in cahoots, Posted by TangoBiker in Fabulous Fifty | Aug 13, 2015
- last day in BarcelonaOnce again Barcelona has proven to be the place where you are not to get much sleep, even after the sangria and for me a very strong sex on the beach cocktail sleep evaded us. After a short interrupted sleep Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Aug 9, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- Portsmouth is FunBy James
The last place we went in England was Portsmouth. When we got to Portsmouth we checked in at our hotel and went for a walk along the South Sea prom. We walked along the prom until we got to Posted by Arin MacDyer in A Year of Summer | Aug 1, 2015
- What just happened?It was a fine Thursday morning. My sister and I decided to go and visit this great beach down south they call Boracay. With the company of our lovely cousin we all head to the airport. Excited. Anticipating. Nervous yet Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Jul 25, 2015
- Different People, Different Standards...
==Hello fellow travelers!==
Until this very day, we've been telling you day-by-day what's been going on in our lives since we decided to leave Holland and start our amateurish journey. Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- Cinque Terre
We left Florence at 8am heading for the Italian Riviera. Some of Italy’s most dramatic coastline. The 18km stretch is named after its five tiny villages – Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Don’t quote me but Cinque Terre means Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 20, 2015
- Italian Adventure Day 3Today we had to be at reception by 7.15am, this was earlier than it should have been but due to the fact that a certain couple of girls were always late and thought that was ok, we all had to Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 7, 2015
- Italian Adventure Day 2
We all had to be at reception by 8am as we were catching the ferry to Capri and the day was ours to do as we pleased. The ferry left from the bottom of the camping ground, which was at Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 6, 2015
- Murano & Burano
For our second full day in Venice we decided to leave the campsite at 12noon as the shuttle service did not run at this time we worked out the city bus. Kim, Naomi and myself decided to check out some Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 28, 2015
- Venice delightsThe first bit of exciting news is that we caught back up with Kim today, she is the Australian girl that we spent a lot of time with in Cesky Krumlov. She is someone that I really hope we keep Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 28, 2015
- Somewhere over the Rainbow in a Place called OzIn the past two days I have probably seen more rainbows then I have in my life! I think I saw maybe 5 or 6 rainbows. What's is even crazier is as an abbreviation for Australia that they often Posted by kmnelsen in My Dreaming Story | May 31, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 2)Sunday started off with another early wake-up....This time it was 6am instead of 5am! I'm calling that progress. Yay!!
Things work on a slower time here. Breakfast at our hostel we discovered takes about an hour. We arrive and chill Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 26, 2015
- Minister welcomes local govt survey results The first ever survey of how ratepayers view the performance of their local government is being welcomed by Local Government Minister Paula Bennett.
The inaugural New Zealand Local Government Survey, released today, is part of Local Government New Zeal Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Balancing act for House Democratic Leader Pelosi on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi faces a balancing act over trade legislation before Congress.
It's a top priority for President Barack Obama. But it's overwhelmingly opposed by House Democrats. That leaves Pelosi caught in th Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- German backpacker survives icy fall on Mt TongariroA 19-year-old German backpacker has been hospitalised after sliding 50 metres down an icy slope near the summit of Mt Tongariro today.
The man and his three companions were hiking over the Tongariro Alpine Crossing about 1pm when he slipped and Posted by Carter1111 in news | May 20, 2015
- Day 18 until the endThe last week or so has been busier than the rest of the cruise put together, hence my prolonged absence from the blog.
We had two more days of unfortunate weather, but on Friday morning we were back in the water Posted by mrh616 in Living Revelle | May 12, 2015
- [Cinque Terre] Train Station & Colourful Houses RiomaggiorePrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/8/|[Cinque Terre] First Italian meal at the VIA dell' AMORE]]
As I'd read that out of the five lands in Cinque Terre, Vernazza offered the most scenic view of the famous colourful houses with a Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 9, 2015