Blog Entries tagged 'boats'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'boats'
- Disaster info[float=left][/float]Are You Rainy Season Ready?
A disaster supplies kit is simply a collection of basic items your household may need in the event of an emergency.
T Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Mar 2, 2015
- Apie tai, kaip gauti "viedrą" interneto už bokalą alausAtplaukęs ir prisirišęs svečiam uoste, buriuotojas dažniausiai užsimano alaus ir interneto. Įsijungi telefoną arba planšetę ir matai, kad WiFi čia yra, bet užrakintas. Nieko nepadarysi, teks eiti uosto kapitonui prisiduoti, užsimokėti už jachtos stovėjimą Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Feb 26, 2015
- Carnival Legend Cruise, Australia to the South PacificLife is good,
On monday I head off for a cruise on the Carnival Legend. Its 11 nights and I'm Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Feb 21, 2015
- Khao Lak revisitedOur journey from AoNang to Khao Lak was very different from our previous 7 hour epic. The. taxi driver arrived early (fortunately we'd been out first thing to replenish the gin stocks) and just over two hours later we were Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Feb 18, 2015
- Have you ever sung to a dolphin through a snorkel?Kaikoura has an abundance of sea life just off the coast, and there's lots of opportunities to view them or even get up close and personal! Last time I was in [[http://postcardfromtheheart.travellerspoint.com/18/|Kaikoura]] I went whale watching, wanderi Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Jan 11, 2015
- PLAN Rafting auf dem Weg nach Californien
===Die genaue Tages-Route findet Ihr [[https://goo.gl/maps/78a9Q|hier]].===
===Heute brechen wir gegen 9.30 Uhr auf und lassen es uns erst mal in [[http://www.tripadvisor.de/ShowUserR Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 30, 2014
- It Was All About Beating The Rain - NiceWe arrived in Nice after crossing the border from Italy. It was the first time we had seen police board the train and remove people trying to sneak into another EU country. (Apparently this happens a lot as Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 30, 2014
- Living the high life in NYCWe landed at JFK around 2:30 in the afternoon on Saturday 25th October and by 4:30 we were at our hotel; The Roosevelt on the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue. We hadn’t planned much on our first Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Nov 13, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- Great Barrier Reef + Snorkeling with WhalesThere's a lot of different tour companies when it comes to diving the Great Barrier Reef. There's a variety of boats ranging from half day trips to liveaboard multi-day trips with several dives a day, some go to one Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Nov 5, 2014
- FLORES & KOMODO NATIONAL PARK - INDONESIAAfter a bunch of rainy days in Jakarta I flew all the way over to the island of Flores. I knew I would love this place even before the plane landed. The views from my tiny airplane window upon landing Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 2Day 13.
Checking out of [[http://hotelreview.travellerspoint.com/14/|Prince Plaza ll]] in Makati today and take a taxi to Manila Airport terminal 4. We have a flight 11:00 from Manila to Kalibo whit AirAsia. The flight was li Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 1, 2014
- Whitsundays - trip 1 of 3So, it's been a very busy time since the last update- mainly spent island hopping and seeing some of the beauty of the East Coast.
After the Great Barrier Reef, we headed to Mission Beach where Fay did a skydive.
Then it Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Sep 24, 2014
- Sailing AwayI am a lover of public radio and Diet Pepsi who decided to take the passion I have for the new and the noteworthy to Zaragoza. With my heart sewn carefully my sleeve and a head full of hopes and Posted by mirandabarrie in To Sail, Not Drift | Sep 16, 2014
- Something Blue Monsters love to adventure
so traveling to a wedding
is a perfect place
monster like Lolli.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/90_Wed-_L.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/thumb_90_Wed- Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Aug 19, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 1===[[https://sites.google.com/site/planespotterclub/|My trip 2014]]===
The traffic to Vigra airport (AES) was not to bad since it was so late in the day and there was not to many that was going on the Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Aug 16, 2014
- SoFL, Volume 2One thing I learned while spending 10 days in Florida, you wonder? Blogging via iPhone while traveling is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be! Hence the reason it took me a bit (and by a bit, Posted by JenniElle in (Miss)Adventures | Aug 5, 2014
- Heading EastGood morning Tale readers. Please excuse the delay in my postings. We've been in places that have had very poor or no internet service, thus the delay.
The Fourth of July in Carbonda Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Jul 19, 2014
- The Beautiful Province of BatangasBatangas is one of the most popular destinations near Metro Manila, Philippines. The province has many excellent beaches and resorts to visit including Pico de Loro, which has a great resort and beach view, and Anilao, which has a great Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 18, 2014
- A Camping Trip I Will Never Forget
If you think camping in America is fun, then you are definitely right. Camping in the Philippines is a whole different story. First of all, it is already hot and humid all yea Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 5, 2014
- 3 Days and CountingSuddenly we look up and the calendar says its the middle of June. Oh my, where has time gone? As we finish the preparations for our European journey, it is time to make the final reservations on airbnb, check all Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 18, 2014
- AmsterdamI took the overnight bus from Paris to Amsterdam called the I.D. bus, which was actually quite comfortable. If I were a normal human being, and could sleep in moving vehicles, I probably would have slept the whole way. The Posted by Traveling Tiff in Happiness is the Journey | Jun 15, 2014
- Day 9 - Orcas and OrcasFirst of all, a note about checking in on Day 8: Our host had mentioned that, despite the recent legalization of marijuana in Washington, there were no legal distributors of it on the island. Catherine said "we were wondering about Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 15, 2014
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014