Blog Entries tagged 'boats'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'boats'
- Philippines[center]First things first... there is only one reason to go to Manila and that is to fly out of it again. Perhaps that sounds a little harsh. But it's true.
The flight from Hong Kong was a good one and Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 28, 2016
- Additional Songs Added to Tropical Waves RadioTake Tropical Waves Radio with you wherever you go. Tune in often as songs are being added and programming is constantly being adjusted. It's a mix of Jimmy Buffett & several other Trop-Rock singers along with Zac Brown Band, Kenny Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Apr 25, 2016
- [TITLE]A Diet That Protects Against Osteoporosis[\TITLE]
Ocean collagen is a fibrous protein extracted from the weighing scales or skin of saltwater fish, including cod and trout. Collagen also strengthens the structure of bone tissues, muscles, cartilage and structures. Collagen fortifies your blood ships to Posted by riverwsdc in beauty clean drink | Apr 24, 2016
- VallettaAs it was a bit overcast we decided to bite the bullet and actually visit the town of Valletta rather than just getting lost on the roads around it. We parked on the outskirts of town just outside the city Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- MarsaxlokkThe drive across the island to the colourful fishing port of Marsaxlokk was fairly awful - again we got hopelessly lost around Valletta. It was a lovely place with a peaceful harbour full of the colour fishing boats , where Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- Ilha Paquetá and Ilha Grande We were all about islands this week!
First, we took a lovely trip to Paquetá Island.
Our generous host from Ca Posted by wintermaasz in Sarah and Nathan take on the world | Apr 10, 2016
- COMMON SENSE - Be sure to bring a big bunch with you!Traveling from USA to Panama (and further south into S.Amer) requires a good vehicle and good judgement. The vehicle should be in excellent mechanical condition and go with spare parts, also should be comfortable for you and your passengers to Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 9, 2016
- Camping overland into Central and South AmericaTRAVELING OVERLAND IN A RV!
To us, travel has nothing to do with cruises and vacations. It’s not about staying at fancy hotels or taking a two-week holiday.
Travel is a way of life. It’s how we learn, develop ourselves, educate our Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 8, 2016
- Pan American Highway - Going again in 2017!!I have decided to "get ready" early and do my pre-trip preparation for this great journey thru Mexico, Central America, and South America. I am using a excellent low-milage Ford F250 , 7.3 diesel, long bed pick up with Posted by rvcampertravele in Camping - camping in Guatemala | Apr 8, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- København suburb- KastrupThis week's spotlight is on one of the suburbs in Copenhagen. I intend to show my readers the other parts of Copenhagen that most foreign visitors wouldn't normally go. Kastrup doesn't feel very touristy because it is the home for Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Mar 19, 2016
- Exploring PaphosWe left Polis quite early for the 40 km drive back towards Paphos. Although we were unlucky with our accommodation choice and the weather we would probably return to Polis at a warmer time of year as the town and Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 7, 2016
- The Magic of MajuliForty five minutes prior to the trip, we finally decided that the trip was on…half an hour prior to the trip, we had not even started packing! We hurriedly bundled our bare essentials and threw them into our bags. Posted by Aditya_ in The land of chaotic serenity | Mar 6, 2016
- FROM RIO STATE TO SÃO PAULOAfter 9 days of Carioca life and Carnaval craziness, it was time to move on to a quieter place to relax for a few days.
First stop was Ilha Grande, 5h from Rio by bus + boat. It's a beautiful mountainous Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Feb 23, 2016
- ON A BULLET YATRAIt took me four months to finally meet the person from the virtual world to the real and it was worth the wait. Meet Dhruv Dholakia, the man on a soulful journey, On A Bullet Yatra ; to be more Posted by incommunicado in Conversations & Confessions Chronicles | Feb 15, 2016
- ON A BULLET YATRAIt took me four months to finally meet the person from the virtual world to the real and it was worth the wait. Meet Dhruv Dholakia, the man on a soulful journey, On A Bullet Yatra ; to be more Posted by incommunicado in HOP...SKIP...& BUMP! | Feb 15, 2016
- Ayutthaya & Lopburi This weekend I went to Ayutthaya and Lopburi with my new friend Olivia. Ayutthaya is just 2 hours north of here by train and Lopburi is one hour further, the total trip by train cost less than a dollar. Ayutthaya Posted by juliaaugh in Thailand 2016 | Jan 24, 2016
- Panama's World WonderMany people were confused and asked why we would stop off in Panama as our final stop on the trip. I had been wanting to see the Panama canal for quite some time both because it's an amazing engineering feat Posted by kgula in Kurt and Karly's Honeymoon | Jan 19, 2016
- Udaipur....Venice of East !!Udaipur is a major city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency. Maharana Udai Singh of the Sisodia clan of Rajputs founded the city in Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Dec 27, 2015
- Day 3: Grand Turk!On Wednesday, the Emerald Princess' port of call was Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands. Tuesday was a day at sea, so although it was extremely relaxing and enjoyable, there is nothing to post about for that day. Wednesday was Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- Day 1: Emerald Princess!Yesterday I returned from a fantastic Caribbean cruise aboard the Emerald Princess. I will make one post for nearly every day (like I did for Costa Rica last summer), so here is day 1:
After taking an evening United Airlines flight Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 20, 2015
- Royal Caribbean Explorer of The Seas Ship tour Deck by Deck [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1UTZP0bCA|Royal Caribbean Explorer of the seas Youtube LINK]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Dec 3, 2015
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, a place of worship?Is the 2 hour drive to the cathedral actually worth it? The answer is yes! If you keep reading you will find out more...
First of all if you want to get to the cathedral you have to take Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- See You Thursday===From a letter home dated Friday 11-11-1966===
This is the last letter you will receive from me abroad, and I expect it will reach you just one or two days before I arrive home by QF732 next Thursday morning. Posted by Ozac in Back Down Shoestring Road | Nov 24, 2015
- "A Pinch of Adrenalin and a Heap of Natural Beauty"
After a couple of busy days on Doubtful Sound we were happy to have a reasonably quiet day today. We had arranged to go on a speed boat trip up the Upper Waiau River which was advertis Posted by Gill's Travels in Round the World in 140 days | Nov 18, 2015