Blog Entries tagged 'boats'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'boats'
- Halong Bay & Sapa==Halong Bay==
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We really wish we had a wonderful romantic story to tell you regarding our valentines day however ours ended up being a Posted by BlondeandCurly in Blonde & Curly Adventures | Feb 26, 2017
- Sailing the Volta Lake in 30 Hours[float=right][/float]Slowly floating down the second-largest human-made lake in the world is a relatively Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Feb 4, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- Of lakes and waterfalls==A day tour from Puerto Varas==
On our first day staying in Puerto Varas we did a day tour with local company Turistour. It was a convenient way Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels (both past and present) | Jan 29, 2017
- Winter FestivalWe are organising Bomb Fire parties and jams on the beaches of Elmina and Cape Coast.We will guide you to tour Zoos,Safari,Wild Animals and Animals Sanctuary,Interesting and Cultural Centres and places of interest. You get a chance to mingle with Posted by Mpoanu.Fun.Tour in Mpoanu Fun Tours | Dec 4, 2016
- Celebrate festive season at the most breathtaking resort!
MALE Dec 2016 – Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma the 2nd consecutive year winner of the most medals and awards during Hotel Asia Culinary Challenge 2016 will celebrate Posted by achiveatanycost in Best resort in Maldives | Dec 2, 2016
- Calm Tides [center][/center]
The sun rising, the wind blowing. my gaze falls onto the mountains in the distance, I feel the wind caress my face. I heard the soft breaths of the tw Posted by LeoReeb in CEW - Penang | Nov 23, 2016
- The Competition!
We start this story with a competition. Beginning with Group A, they consisted of nine people. Mr. Gunputh, Maayan, Paul- Emile, Alice, Lea, Amy, Baxter and Lexa. There were 4 groups in total, Posted by Lola1815 in Ugh My shoes! | Nov 20, 2016
- Palawan trip2016January 2016 I decided to celebrate my birthday in Puerto princesa ,Palawan. I choose to stay in AZIZA paradize which is near the airport 10-15 min away from the airport and staff will pick and drop you. 5 min Posted by elvienture in Palawan trip2016 | Oct 31, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – OverviewThis was my last full day wandering around before the tour started. I made the most of it by going to:
• Punting on the Avon
• Rebuild Tour
• Christchurch Gondola
• Wandering Worcester Boulevard
Once I was back at the hotel, I went to the dinner Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 21, 2016
- NZ 2016 – Day 2 - Christchurch – Part 1 – PuntingWhen I was at the i-Site the day before, I got a ticket for punting on the Avon. As they couldn't book me a seat, they said to get to the boat sheds before 10am to see if I could Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Oct 14, 2016
- And no you can't see it from outer space (China)Beijing in 1989 was in a small way the inspiration behind taking this trip. Not so much because of the student uprising that took place and the subsequent events that unfolded in and around Tiananmen Square at the time but Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 14, 2016
- 3658 Miles Apart || My first days in Nova Scotia!Hi, I'm Giulia and I'm 3658 miles apart!
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Italy. I actually live an hour away from Venice.
On August 27th I arrived to Canada. I was very excited and I still am. My flight was Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 10, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Lokys Gauruočius Barlis
Tai va, kaip ir buvau minėjęs - jachtos Billabong įgula pasipildė dar vienu nuolatiniu nariu. Šuo Barley, arba Barlis, kaip trumpa forma nuo Bob Marley. Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 19, 2016
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- KaramenBefore I talk about Karamen, can you take the heat? Are you a spicy food lover like me? If you are then this is a great dish for you! If you're not, they have a level system Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 13, 2016
- Day 13 and Inle LakeWell after giving the buses a miss as I reckoned it was going to take around 12 hours to get to Inle from Bagan, I splurged and got a plane with a flight time of 30 minutes and a transfer Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Aug 9, 2016
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Summer in Wilmington==A Soft Place to Land==
We had a wonderful visit in Wilmington! We enjoyed reconnecting with family and friends, relaxing on the beach, and feasting on delicious foods we missed while abroad! Coming back after 2 years and readjusting to life Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 1, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 4Before taking an overnight flight back home to Chicago, my dad and I had one last day on the Olympic Peninsula, which we spent on a whale-watching boat tour in the Strait of Juan de Fuca! Apart from the obvious, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 25, 2016
- Day 5 Paris To Brugge – Europe 2013 HolidayToday was a train trip to Brugge / Bruges in Belgium.
I caught the metro to Gare du Nord, then a Thalys train to Brussels Midi (South), then a local train to Brugges.
[center][/cen Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- Canadian Rockies Bimble - Highways and FerriesIf you are a motorcyclist, or even if you are not, but appreciate good empty roads, then I can't recommend these enough. I don't think I've ever ridden anywhere and seen less cars, houses, towns or better road surfaces.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by Mick G in Motorcycle Bimbles | Jun 7, 2016
- A Suk for an Old Souk..!!Thursday 2/6/2016..An easy & relaxed day today..Well.!!.I am on holiday..!?!?.
Caught an Abra (ferry boat) across the Dubai Creek for 2 dirhams, to an area named the "Old Souk" in the Deira district..It's a colourful old traditional market area where hun Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 2, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016
We left Cambodia on the morning of the 5th and caught a coach to Ho Chi Minh that took around 7 hours. One of the fellas on the coach collected all passports on commencement of the journey, which we thought Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 14, 2016