Blog Entries tagged 'boats'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'boats'
- And no you can't see it from outer space (China)Beijing in 1989 was in a small way the inspiration behind taking this trip. Not so much because of the student uprising that took place and the subsequent events that unfolded in and around Tiananmen Square at the time but Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 14, 2016
- 3658 Miles Apart || My first days in Nova Scotia!Hi, I'm Giulia and I'm 3658 miles apart!
I'm 16 years old and I'm from Italy. I actually live an hour away from Venice.
On August 27th I arrived to Canada. I was very excited and I still am. My flight was Posted by NSISPFC in NSISPFC | Sep 10, 2016
- Viduržemiai. Lokys Gauruočius Barlis
Tai va, kaip ir buvau minėjęs - jachtos Billabong įgula pasipildė dar vienu nuolatiniu nariu. Šuo Barley, arba Barlis, kaip trumpa forma nuo Bob Marley. Posted by gramas in MENKĖ PO LOVA | Aug 19, 2016
- Yaki CurryYaki Curry or bAked curry in English is a specialty dish in Kitakyushu city, especially the Mojiko region (Fukuoka prefecture). In Chinese culture, we have a lot of baked rice dishes and curry is one of them but however Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 17, 2016
- KaramenBefore I talk about Karamen, can you take the heat? Are you a spicy food lover like me? If you are then this is a great dish for you! If you're not, they have a level system Posted by Ohana_Matsumae in Gourmet Trip in Japan | Aug 13, 2016
- Day 13 and Inle LakeWell after giving the buses a miss as I reckoned it was going to take around 12 hours to get to Inle from Bagan, I splurged and got a plane with a flight time of 30 minutes and a transfer Posted by Richard Indo in Indo Trip 2016 | Aug 9, 2016
- 2016 KickOff in Bicolandia!Why 2016 KickOff you ask? Let me explain! :D This blog entry, I have written this after the trip and has been sitting in my document folder for quite a while now. I completely forgot about it and I'm sorry Posted by moonlitskies in Read At Your Own Risk. | Aug 7, 2016
- Summer in Wilmington==A Soft Place to Land==
We had a wonderful visit in Wilmington! We enjoyed reconnecting with family and friends, relaxing on the beach, and feasting on delicious foods we missed while abroad! Coming back after 2 years and readjusting to life Posted by GenovevaLewis in The Pursuit of Enduring Happiness | Aug 1, 2016
- Olympic Peninsula: Day 4Before taking an overnight flight back home to Chicago, my dad and I had one last day on the Olympic Peninsula, which we spent on a whale-watching boat tour in the Strait of Juan de Fuca! Apart from the obvious, Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Jul 25, 2016
- Day 5 Paris To Brugge – Europe 2013 HolidayToday was a train trip to Brugge / Bruges in Belgium.
I caught the metro to Gare du Nord, then a Thalys train to Brussels Midi (South), then a local train to Brugges.
[center][/cen Posted by Shona Travels in Shona Travels The World | Jul 8, 2016
- Canadian Rockies Bimble - Highways and FerriesIf you are a motorcyclist, or even if you are not, but appreciate good empty roads, then I can't recommend these enough. I don't think I've ever ridden anywhere and seen less cars, houses, towns or better road surfaces.
[img=http://photos.travell Posted by Mick G in Motorcycle Bimbles | Jun 7, 2016
- A Suk for an Old Souk..!!Thursday 2/6/2016..An easy & relaxed day today..Well.!!.I am on holiday..!?!?.
Caught an Abra (ferry boat) across the Dubai Creek for 2 dirhams, to an area named the "Old Souk" in the Deira district..It's a colourful old traditional market area where hun Posted by wattslee in "Wattsup&Whereto" | Jun 2, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016
We left Cambodia on the morning of the 5th and caught a coach to Ho Chi Minh that took around 7 hours. One of the fellas on the coach collected all passports on commencement of the journey, which we thought Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | May 14, 2016
- A WILD AMAZONIAN ADVENTURE IN THE PAMPAS!Our next step was to head to Rurrenabaque, in the North west of Bolivia, for another long and painful journey. Everyone knows that taking the bus from La Paz to Rurre (as locals call it) is not a good idea Posted by carochauvet in Never stop wandering | Apr 29, 2016
- Philippines[center]First things first... there is only one reason to go to Manila and that is to fly out of it again. Perhaps that sounds a little harsh. But it's true.
The flight from Hong Kong was a good one and Posted by Daft Slags Do.. in Daft Slags Do...East to West | Apr 28, 2016
- VallettaAs it was a bit overcast we decided to bite the bullet and actually visit the town of Valletta rather than just getting lost on the roads around it. We parked on the outskirts of town just outside the city Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- MarsaxlokkThe drive across the island to the colourful fishing port of Marsaxlokk was fairly awful - again we got hopelessly lost around Valletta. It was a lovely place with a peaceful harbour full of the colour fishing boats , where Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Apr 18, 2016
- Ilha Paquetá and Ilha Grande We were all about islands this week!
First, we took a lovely trip to Paquetá Island.
Our generous host from Ca Posted by wintermaasz in Sarah and Nathan take on the world | Apr 10, 2016
- COMMON SENSE - Be sure to bring a big bunch with you!Traveling from USA to Panama (and further south into S.Amer) requires a good vehicle and good judgement. The vehicle should be in excellent mechanical condition and go with spare parts, also should be comfortable for you and your passengers to Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 9, 2016
- Camping overland into Central and South AmericaTRAVELING OVERLAND IN A RV!
To us, travel has nothing to do with cruises and vacations. It’s not about staying at fancy hotels or taking a two-week holiday.
Travel is a way of life. It’s how we learn, develop ourselves, educate our Posted by rvcampertravele in OVERLAND Travel to Central and South Am. | Apr 8, 2016
- Pan American Highway - Going again in 2017!!I have decided to "get ready" early and do my pre-trip preparation for this great journey thru Mexico, Central America, and South America. I am using a excellent low-milage Ford F250 , 7.3 diesel, long bed pick up with Posted by rvcampertravele in Camping - camping in Guatemala | Apr 8, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- København suburb- KastrupThis week's spotlight is on one of the suburbs in Copenhagen. I intend to show my readers the other parts of Copenhagen that most foreign visitors wouldn't normally go. Kastrup doesn't feel very touristy because it is the home for Posted by canglingy in The Chronicles of Ling :) | Mar 19, 2016
- Exploring PaphosWe left Polis quite early for the 40 km drive back towards Paphos. Although we were unlucky with our accommodation choice and the weather we would probably return to Polis at a warmer time of year as the town and Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 7, 2016