Blog Entries tagged 'boats'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'boats'
- It was all about beating the rain - NiceWe arrived in Nice after crossing the border from Italy. It was the first time we had seen police board the train and remove people trying to sneak into another EU country. (Apparently this happens a lot as Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 30, 2014
- Living the high life in NYCWe landed at JFK around 2:30 in the afternoon on Saturday 25th October and by 4:30 we were at our hotel; The Roosevelt on the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue. We hadn’t planned much on our first Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Nov 13, 2014
- London London was never a city high on my list to travel to because when I thought of it, I thought of it like my home town, but much much colder. Man was I wrong though.
I knew it would be a Posted by nomadicblonde in Finally fulfilling a dream | Nov 10, 2014
- Great Barrier Reef + Snorkeling with WhalesThere's a lot of different tour companies when it comes to diving the Great Barrier Reef. There's a variety of boats ranging from half day trips to liveaboard multi-day trips with several dives a day, some go to one Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Nov 5, 2014
- FLORES & KOMODO NATIONAL PARK - INDONESIAAfter a bunch of rainy days in Jakarta I flew all the way over to the island of Flores. I knew I would love this place even before the plane landed. The views from my tiny airplane window upon landing Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Oct 10, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 2Day 13.
Checking out of [[http://hotelreview.travellerspoint.com/14/|Prince Plaza ll]] in Makati today and take a taxi to Manila Airport terminal 4. We have a flight 11:00 from Manila to Kalibo whit AirAsia. The flight was li Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 1, 2014
- Whitsundays - trip 1 of 3So, it's been a very busy time since the last update- mainly spent island hopping and seeing some of the beauty of the East Coast.
After the Great Barrier Reef, we headed to Mission Beach where Fay did a skydive.
Then it Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Sep 24, 2014
- Sailing AwayI am a lover of public radio and Diet Pepsi who decided to take the passion I have for the new and the noteworthy to Zaragoza. With my heart sewn carefully my sleeve and a head full of hopes and Posted by mirandabarrie in To Sail, Not Drift | Sep 16, 2014
- Something Blue Monsters love to adventure
so traveling to a wedding
is a perfect place
monster like Lolli.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/90_Wed-_L.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/thumb_90_Wed- Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Aug 19, 2014
- Trip to Philippines 2014 Part 1===[[https://sites.google.com/site/planespotterclub/|My trip 2014]]===
The traffic to Vigra airport (AES) was not to bad since it was so late in the day and there was not to many that was going on the Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Aug 16, 2014
- SoFL, Volume 2One thing I learned while spending 10 days in Florida, you wonder? Blogging via iPhone while traveling is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be! Hence the reason it took me a bit (and by a bit, Posted by JenniElle in (Miss)Adventures | Aug 5, 2014
- Heading EastGood morning Tale readers. Please excuse the delay in my postings. We've been in places that have had very poor or no internet service, thus the delay.
The Fourth of July in Carbonda Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Jul 19, 2014
- The Beautiful Province of BatangasBatangas is one of the most popular destinations near Metro Manila, Philippines. The province has many excellent beaches and resorts to visit including Pico de Loro, which has a great resort and beach view, and Anilao, which has a great Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 18, 2014
- A Camping Trip I Will Never Forget
If you think camping in America is fun, then you are definitely right. Camping in the Philippines is a whole different story. First of all, it is already hot and humid all yea Posted by m_mendoza in A Day in The Life of Markeezy | Jul 5, 2014
- 3 Days and CountingSuddenly we look up and the calendar says its the middle of June. Oh my, where has time gone? As we finish the preparations for our European journey, it is time to make the final reservations on airbnb, check all Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 18, 2014
- AmsterdamI took the overnight bus from Paris to Amsterdam called the I.D. bus, which was actually quite comfortable. If I were a normal human being, and could sleep in moving vehicles, I probably would have slept the whole way. The Posted by Traveling Tiff in Happiness is the Journey | Jun 15, 2014
- Day 9 - Orcas and OrcasFirst of all, a note about checking in on Day 8: Our host had mentioned that, despite the recent legalization of marijuana in Washington, there were no legal distributors of it on the island. Catherine said "we were wondering about Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 15, 2014
- Throw some more mud on the fire motherWhen Christopher Columbus set off to discover the new world he left from Portugal. This was a very important decision. Had he departed from the Inner or Outer Hebrides we would never have had Fast Food, the Internet or Bottled Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 9, 2014
- Stick a purple carrot in the dykeHolland is actually the name of a region and former province in the Netherlands. I never knew that until I recently offended a guy simply by asking him directions. Usually I have to concentrate to offend effectively and wonder if Posted by Wheelspin in Who needs a holiday - I need sedatiation | Jun 4, 2014
- Twilight Racing
It was a rainy Wednesday afternoon and we were just walking around Airlie Beach, getting some pancake mix and syrup (real syrup!) for dinner, when we heard the voice behind us.
“Hey, you Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Jun 2, 2014
- De Ko Lanta à Ko Tao, petite visite des îles ThaïlandaisesEt un article en français de plus!
Je voulais à l'origine combiner ma visite des îles avec mes photos et aventures odysséennes sous la mer mais je pense que j'ai assez de contenu et surtout trop de photos pour ne faire Posted by manolo84 in Around The World in 370 days | May 30, 2014
- Solway LassAnother 'must-do' as you travel the East Coast of Australia is go sailing in the Whitsundays. Made up of 74 islands, it's simply gorgeous, and the Southern start of the Great Barrier Reef. Featuring one of the purest, Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 25, 2014
- Noosa Everglades Canoe & Kayak Camping Safari
Unfortunately, as a backpacker, when you hear something about camping or even kayaking associated the Noosa Everglades, you tend to think of the [[http://www.trip Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | May 16, 2014
- Extraordinary India and Wonderful Nepal (1)It’s just over 4,000 miles to Delhi from London; a mere eight and a half hours before you are plunged into a country of extremes which will eventually leave you exhausted and fascinated in equal measure. Whether it is the Posted by david.byne in New Territory | May 15, 2014
- Day 14: A Tour of NormandyToday my family and I toured the beautiful coastal French province of Normandy. It was a gorgeous day of 70 degrees and absolutely sunny skies, and sadly, it will be our last for quite a while because it will be Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | May 5, 2014