Blog Entries tagged 'brisbane'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'brisbane'
- Finding Nemo - Cairns/ Great Barrier ReefSo, having been a mermaid in a previous life (it was cool- got to swim all day and had a free clam bra) I've always loved the sea and water in general.
And having been diving in Byron Bay and seen Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Sep 7, 2014
- Cookie Monster, Sleeping Beauty and Lube LadySo I thought I'd give you a flavour of some of the people we've had the pleasure of meeting.
We've met some amazing people who are so welcoming and friendly. But, be honest, you don't want to hear about them do Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 28, 2014
- Brisbane baby! August 19Arrived in Brisbane yesterday and already seen a LOT of the city :-)
Beautiful place full of incredibly healthy people- running and cycling tracks everywhere. To the point where you are scared of getting run over on the path, never mind Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 18, 2014
- Brisbane..........Now What???? So here I am In Brisbane, or Brissy as the locals call it! I seem to have finally found my way from my B+B to the CBD and back which bodes well for this week! :) This week consisted Posted by Sunshine_Sarah in Australia 2013 - 2015 | May 7, 2014
- Last Weeks of AustraliaWithin my last couple of weeks in Australia I have had a blast!
Went to Double Island point with a friend (Tour guide at work) and some friends, this included driving down the beach and freshwater track! Went for Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2013 | Jan 6, 2014
- Glasshouse mountains, Gold Coast, Sunshine coast, Tamborine
===On the way to the Goldcoast we stopped in and spent a night in the glasshouse mountains. There were a couple of nice walks, which we did, but besi Posted by Jenaben in Living the dream Australia | Aug 29, 2013
- The time is nigh3 days left before i hop on a plane with what will be eventually my 6 counterparts (plus anyone else we pick up along the way).
It honestly still hasn't hit me that i am leaving so soon and that i Posted by Johnny257 in Heading North | Jul 30, 2013
- It will cost how much?After another day, hard at work...
I have thrown together a budget for what my trip will cost... and well it is more than i expected. Gee travelling for 4 months th Posted by Johnny257 in Heading North | Jul 11, 2013
- The end of an era [float=right][/float]As the time in Brisbane draws to an end i am defiantly saddened at all of the friends that i will leave behind. I have so much history in this city that it will be both sad and liberating to Posted by Johnny257 in Heading North | Jul 9, 2013
- Bitezize BrisbaneSeeing our friends in London I was asked if it was possible to do a bitesize blog. Obviously I can’t hold Simon’s attention for 1000 words so here is a bite size picture diary of Brisbane:
Found some kangaroos fertilising Posted by Where's Willy in Where's Willy? | Jun 17, 2013
- Queensland: Ending the East Coast With a Bang...After the tranquility of Byron Bay, we ventured north into the brash glitz of Queensland, our first major stop being Brisbane. Brisbane is probably the least sensational of Australia's eastern cities; Melbourne has the architecture, Sydney has the Opera H Posted by kate1401 in The World Ahead | May 20, 2013
- Chapter eighty nine - BrisbaneDay 319: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 14/08/2012
Quite a morning! Our early morning start and trip to the airport not going quite as smoothly as intended...
With the trusty iPod alarm set for five past four to allow us time to get to Posted by tevs in Unbelievable trekkers | Sep 23, 2012
- More Adventures in Brisbane and MelbourneFlew from Perth to Brisbane where spent around a week to finish the few things off that didn't get chance to do last time we were in Brisbane.
Whilst in Brisbane went to the Australia zoo which is in a Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2012 | Sep 5, 2012
- The Final Verse - AustraliaAvid readers of this blog, of which I assume there are many, may have noticed that I never actually posted a final entry. This was mostly due to the fact that once I finished my trip, I sulked for a Posted by Daniel.J.B in This is a Dan's World... | Jul 6, 2012
- Tell me where to be, and I'll be there in 14 hoursGreyhound, Brisbane to Newcastle, 16:00-06:00, Movie Showing: Arthur
Posted by shellberight in Do you speak-a my language? | May 16, 2012
- Apple adventurePut names on list within the hostel to do farm work, at this point don't no where, what or when or even any guarantee going to get picked. applied for office and retail jobs everywhere saw was advertising around Brisbane. Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2012 | Apr 18, 2012
- Leaving Australia for Christchurch New ZealandSo completely cutting out Australia as in we only went to Airle Beach, Brisbane, Coolangatta and Sydney cutting our Aussie trip from anything upto 3 months down to 2 weeks is quite some decision making but believe me this decision Posted by Vicky Bailey in Vicky and Chloe Bailey World Tour 11/12 | Apr 10, 2012
- First week of BrisbaneWell so far Melbourne my favorite city then Brisbane then Sydney.
Weather been better here then in Sydney but still a lot of rain! Cant believe Australia gets so much rain!!!!
Went to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary on boat, and Posted by chelle323 in Australia 2012 | Mar 27, 2012
- The Koala, The J Car, and Good News!
It’s after 10 pm and we’re in hour 6 of 15 on the overnight train from Caloundra to Proserpine. I have just finished charging the computer in the empty dinner car and begin to head back to my s Posted by mands186 in Mind The Gap | Jan 25, 2012
- Brisbane, Surfer’s Paradise, & Byron Bay[
I arrived in Brisbane and headed straight away to Surfer’s Paradise in th Posted by kendallwallace in Wanderlust Wallace | Dec 12, 2011
- Trip to BrisbaneHaving a population of over more than 3 million people, Brisbane is the third most populous city of Australia. It’s generally termed as new-world city because of its creative and modern lifestyle, an exciting nightlife and an overall contemporary ambiance Posted by kiran3 in Times Travel | Nov 4, 2011
- Travel Massive: Global Meetups for TravellersYou might have seen us posting updates on [[http://twitter.com/travellerspoint|Twitter]] or in our monthly newsletter about something called [[http://travelmassive.com/|Travel Massive]].
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/361279/travelmassive_large Posted by katekendall in The Travellerspoint Blog | Sep 5, 2011
- Brisbane to Sydney in Two WeeksFrom Rockhampton we made the 10-hour overnight bus journey to Brisbane, however the trip didn’t go without a ‘slight’ hitch. Kayleigh was already feeling a little under the weather, but 3 hours into the journey she turned very white and Posted by JoyRyderRTW in Round The World With Kayleigh & Phil | Aug 7, 2011
- The end of Oz, from Bris-vegas to Super SydneyBy the time we got to Brisbane we were going through one of our 'down' periods – down as in down time. It happens now and again where we just need a couple of days doing little rather than Posted by kelandstu in School Bell Silenced | Jul 6, 2011
- BrisbaneI managed to spend quite a lot of 2010 in Australia: before I lose all memory of my three trips, here goes. The first was almost exactly this time last year - I took a quick break in Brisbane and Posted by NZBarry in Barry Travels the World | Jun 6, 2011