Blog Entries tagged 'buildings'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'buildings'
- The Beautiful Leh..Part X....Summers....
[img=http://phot Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jul 28, 2015
- Different People, Different Standards...
==Hello fellow travelers!==
Until this very day, we've been telling you day-by-day what's been going on in our lives since we decided to leave Holland and start our amateurish journey. Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- Blenheim PalaceFriday was hair appointment day, Kate did a good job. Better to get hair sorted where English is the main language or might turn pink!! Hayley it might suit you but definitely would not look good on me. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jul 12, 2015
- For the First Time in Forever...Now, if you have an eight year old daughter, like we do, you would know that the title of this blog post comes from the Disney movie, Frozen.
So for the first time in forever, we are the furthest Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 10, 2015
- Rome by twlightAfter the Vatican tour we decided to hang around and go to the twilight walk of piazzas and fountains, we had a couple of hours to fill so we checked out some markets and then found McDonald’s to sit in Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jul 7, 2015
- Next Stop... CopenhagenOn the way to Copenhagen, we managed to spend an amazing afternoon catching up with old friends from Shanghai. They have a summer house in Hojby, on the coast of Zealand. We got there about 2pm, and had a traditional Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 7, 2015
- Venice delightsThe first bit of exciting news is that we caught back up with Kim today, she is the Australian girl that we spent a lot of time with in Cesky Krumlov. She is someone that I really hope we keep Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 28, 2015
- Aarhus Cathedral (Domkirke)Aarhus Domkirke has stood as the dominant structure in the city since the late 12thC, albeit with rebuilding, and changes in style over the centuries. At 93m, it is the longest church in Denmark.
It Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 25, 2015
- Back to Germany todayMünchen or as we know it Munich.
We left Salzburg and headed for Munich. The rain remained but our day brightened up when we saw the Michael was our bus driver. Just in case you are wondering his hands are still Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 23, 2015
- Road Trip (Part 2)OK - so it's no secret... I'm catching up on blog posts now that school's out for the summer holidays... I had done the first part of this trip, with Mum and Dad in the family truckster... so now here Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 22, 2015
- 3 churches in oneOld churches are always a drawcard for me when we travel .. not from a religious, but an historical, perspective. I try to imagine the people, and how they participated in the church, which would Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 22, 2015
- SalzburgSo we did the archery in Grünau, had Gerhard’s world famous lasagne for lunch and then we headed for Salzburg. Luck for us it is only 2 hours down the road.
Salzburg is the fourth-largest city in Austria. Salzburg's "Old Town" Posted by tazzybbb in Turning Europe upside down | Jun 20, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh..Part - V...winters with fresh snowfall!Leh has a cold desert climate with long, harsh winters from October to early March, with minimum temperatures well below freezing for most of the winter. The city gets occasional snowfall during winter. The weather in the remaining months is Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 16, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh....Part - III....Likir MonasteryThe Likir Monastery or gompa is one of the oldest and well maintained monasteries in Ladakh district in Jammu and Kashmir. The monastery is located in Likir village is believed to have been in existence since 11th century.
[img=http://photos.travellers Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 15, 2015
- Moesgaard Museum.
Moesgaard Museum is one of our most favourite places in Aarhus. It is a museum which has an archaeological and ethnographic focus.
We visit every time we come to Aarhus, but this time was quite special as Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 14, 2015
- My Independence Bridge
We hopped on a train to the city of Amsterdam. Despite the overwhelming heat and crowdedness of the city, I felt the freedom and independence that I been thirsting for, this was the summer of Posted by halleychoy in Studying Abroad in Kenya | Jun 14, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh....Part - II...Alchi and around...
Alchi is a village and monastery in the Leh district of Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, situated on the bank of Indus River 70 km downstream from the capital in Leh. Unlike the other gompas in Ladakh, Alchi is Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jun 14, 2015
- Malaga Accomodation We were very pleased with our hotel in Malaga, it was very luxurious, so much room. Pity we were only there one night. There was a swimming pool at the top of the hotel, where the British holiday Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jun 8, 2015
- [Florence] Basilica di Santa CrocePrevious entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/33/|[Florence] Crossing the Ponte Vecchio
[b]Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier loading. Large resolutions of high-quality landscape images are available in an image gallery linked Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | Jun 8, 2015
- [Florence] Crossing the Ponte Vecchio[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/32/|[Florence] View of Ponte Vecchio from Ponte Santa Trinita
[b]Pictures have been heavily re-sized fo Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | Jun 2, 2015
- [Florence] Meeting David at Piazza della Signoria[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/30/|[Florence] Nice cake and free souvenirs from Gucci Museo]]
Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier load Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | Jun 1, 2015
- [Florence] Nice cake and free souvenirs from Gucci Museo[center][/center]
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/28/|[Florence] Il Duomo - Florence Cathedral]]]
Pictures have been heavily re-sized for easier loa Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 28, 2015
- The most beautiful city in the United StatesWhat is the most beautiful city in the United States? Some would argue New York City, while others would choose Miami, and some perhaps will argue that Denver, Colorado takes the prize. However in all my travels throughout the 50 Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 26, 2015
- [Florence] Il Duomo - Florence Cathedral
Previous entry: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/27/|[Florence] I paid 10 Euros to go window-shopping at The Mall]]
The Duomo, also known as the Florence Cathedral, is very near o Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 20, 2015
- [Florence] I paid 10 Euros to go window-shopping at The MallRecent post: [[http://kurodatenshi.travellerspoint.com/26/|[Florence] Train to Florence & Review of Hotel Fiorita]]
The Mall is paradise for fans of top-tier designer brands like Prada, Burberry, Gucci, Miu Miu, etc etc... The name "The Mall" is rea Posted by kurodatenshi in A Singaporean's maiden trip to Europe | May 20, 2015