Blog Entries tagged 'buildings'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'buildings'
- The Pink City===In Jaipur===
Jaipur street scene, early morning
After a morning spent at nearby Amber Fort, our afternoon was devoted to a few of the sights in Jaipur itself. Jaipur Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 20, 2015
- Summer in Peru - 2017It's my first full day in Lima, so after a hearty breakfast I am on a walking mission to see as much as I can today
My Hotel was located in San Martin Plaza which is a beautiful park established July Posted by balhannahrise in Dee goes to Peru | Mar 23, 2017
- Too brief a reign===Fatehpur Sikri===
There is something about a tale of a deserted city that tugs at the imagination. Here the third Mughal emperor Ak Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 19, 2015
- The World Peace PagodaThursday dawned quite bright and clear so we decided to try and visit the World Peace Pagoda after breakfast. We arranged a driver through the hotel and met up at ten after dropping off our laundry. He suggested going straight Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 22, 2017
- Pokhara and Phewa LakeTuesday saw us travel back to the airport - the domestic terminal this time - to catch our Yeti Airlines flight to Pokhara. We were early so managed to get onto the earlier 11.40 flight. Our 12.30 flight seemed to Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 21, 2017
- Temple TourWe had arranged a driver for the day to take us to three of the biggest temples around Kathmandu, the monkey temple Swayambhunath, the Hindu cremation temple Pashupatinath and the Tibetan Buddhist temple Boudhanath. He arrived on time at 9.30 Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 21, 2017
- See more than the Taj Mahal===Akhbar’s fort===
As if it were not enough to have the marvellous Taj Mahal in your city, Agra has another UNESCO World Heritage site, Agra Fort. This is Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 18, 2015
- Start with the Taj Mahal===A day in Agra===
Taj Mahal seen from Agra Fort
[float=right][img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/871113/7524266-Itmad_ud_Daulah_Agra.jpg thumb=http:// Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 18, 2015
- Three Amazing Days Exploring VigoHow it All Started[center][/center]
[center]A destination unknown to me until early last year but glad that i have discovered it as it happened to be a great place to visit and explore. How it all started it was at the beginning Posted by Galaxy31 in The Gateway to the Atalntic | Mar 19, 2017
- A more tranquil side to DelhiOn a long day out exploring Delhi with our guide Rajesh and driver Mehar we had already visited the heart of Old Delhi, around the Jama Masjid and the chaotic streets of the Chandni Chowk market, seen the grand architecture Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 17, 2015
- Manic traffic, atrocious pollution, endlessly captivating
By any measure Delhi is an assault on the senses. The sound of car horns and auto-rickshaw bells fill the air; these vehicles weave endlessly in a mani Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's (past) travels | Oct 17, 2015
- The Streets of KathmanduAfter an interrupted night we were down for breakfast around 8 having survived the previous nights dinner! It was basic but perfectly fine . We then set off through the dusty Thame streets towards Durbar Square with all its temples Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 15, 2017
'Travel is like knowledge. The more you see, the more you know you haven't seen - Mark Hertsgaard'
February 2017 saw us take a trip to Nepal, it was a bit spur of the moment initially we were considering 2 weeks Posted by RoyandIngrid in Carry On Travelling... | Mar 15, 2017
- Dominican Republic Aquarium On Wednesday morning, I wanted to go to the aquarium. The phone book had maps in it (like book maps of big cities) but it was hard to tell what kind of scale the map had so distance was Posted by greatgrandmaR in Dominican Republic | Mar 13, 2017
- Days 24 & 25 Queensland to Western Australia[center][/center]
Today, we leave Mullewa and head to the city of Geraldton, the home of some impressive buildings, churches, museums and memorials. Known as either "sun city" or "windy Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Jan 28, 2017
- Cara Menggugurkan Kandungan Atau Aborsi Dengan PilAda banyak cara untuk melakukan prosedur aborsi. Setiap dokter memiliki nya preferensi untuk menggunakan satu atau kombinasi metode untuk berhasil melaksanakan prosedur. Ada 3 prosedur yang digunakan untuk melakukan jangka terlambat dan prosedur aborsi Ca Posted by kandungan in Obat Aborsi Penggugur Kandungan | Mar 4, 2017
- Bandung, the great old and new city in West Java=="Kota Bandung, the great new City in West Java" Bandung by ullfri49==
(Content yet will be completed)
My impressions in and around Bandung
Shure there is much to write and to say about Bandung, the great capital of West Java. Bu Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Mar 3, 2017
- Ambon Manisé - sweet Ambon town==Ambon Manisè - sweet Ambon town==
(will next time be completed)
Ambon town the capital of Maluku Province, the great long city at the north bay side of the south part of the unique double island. Here the view at the Posted by ullfri49 in Travel to Indonesia | Feb 26, 2017
- Arles -- art, history, bull fighting Up early and had breakfast. Checked tourist brochures in a basket here then packed cameras and set off for a day in Arles. We managed to get there i Posted by Beausoleil in Provence in September | Feb 21, 2017
- Crikey Mate So you can guess where we headed today....Australia Zoo
We headed past the big lawn mower, we tried to make a stop at the Glass House Mountains look out but the drive in was rough & the lookout turned out to Posted by ChristieA in CarCar's on the Road . . . . . Again! | Feb 16, 2017
- Back to Paris. Our month is over.
Hard to believe our month was nearly over. We packed up our tent for the last time in France . . . literally. We've never camped in France again. We rent gites or stay in logis and the oc Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 9, 2017
- Headed back north through the Alps
Our nice dry, warm week in the Alps came to an end and it was back to the tent. Bastille Day was over and French vacations had begun so we had lots of company in the campgrounds. Our next st Posted by Beausoleil in France in Thirty Days | Feb 6, 2017
- visiting rural points along the Pan American Highway....From the start…….
We all met before the trek in Texas, socialized and inspected the vehicles, paperwork, and
prepared to enter into the journey of a lifetime!
THEN it started…
YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE DRIVING INTO LATIN AMERICA IN YOUR OWN RV1
“I really Posted by rvcampertravele in RV USA to South America | Feb 1, 2017
- A morning in Puerto Varas===Around the town===
Volcan Osorno emerges from the clouds
Having spent most of our time in Puerto Varas travelling out of the town to see other sights in the region, we lucki Posted by ToonSarah in Sarah's travels | Jan 30, 2017
- Day 26 Queensland to Western Australia[center][/center]Scenery at Northampton
Today, we depart early from Geraldton and head along Highway 1, the NW Coastal Highway to Kalbarri, our destination for a couple of nights.
It is Posted by balhannahrise in Time to hit the road with Dee | Jan 28, 2017