Blog Entries tagged 'buildings'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'buildings'
- My Trip to Lake Como in May 2011Lake Como - 28/05/2011 - 31/05/2011
In May this year I went to Lake Como in Italy with someone from my family. I live in the south of the UK we went from Bristol Airport and travelled with a low cost Posted by kitstravels in Kits Travel Blog | Dec 28, 2011
- Five Photographs of Fort Point
Fort Point National Historic Park is directly beneath the south side of the Golden Gate Bridge. The fort once protected the entrance to the bay with a military force of 24 cannons. It's odd to t Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Dec 19, 2011
- Europe and Africa through the Eyes of my iPhoneI've spent the last three and a half months of my life studying abroad through University of Denver's Cherrington Global Scholars program, and a large part of that time has been spent out and about traveling Europe, exploring everything I Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 17, 2011
- MoroccoWow. What a trip is all I think I'll ever be able to really say about my 3 day trip in Morocco, but I want to share some of the experiences from the trip that have opened my eyes Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Dec 13, 2011
- The View From Here - Surf Simply ResortAs I'm sure people are aware, generally speaking cameras and see water don't mix, so I don't have any real photos of my surfing in my possession (they do exist and I will be getting hold of them as soon Posted by Exitalterego in The Rarely Insightful View From Here | Nov 25, 2011
- Paris, Morocco, Home.A lot of things have transpired since my last entry, so here's everything you need to know about what's changed and what's coming up in the next few weeks.
Since my previous entry, I still have not managed to leave this Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Nov 20, 2011
- Panamanian PanoramaWe continue to enjoy the many sights and sounds of the city, including the local fish market where we had absolutely amazing ceviche:
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/418119/9Dominical_014.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/418119/thumb_ Posted by ebmarnp in Blissfully Wanderlost | Nov 18, 2011
- Kiss & Fly - The Cote D'AzurThe Cote d’Azur occupies the northern Mediterranean coast with famous locations such as St.Tropez and Cannes being favoured by tourists and sunseekers. For our trip in October 2011 we based ourselves in Nice, with the intention of visiting both Monaco Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Nov 4, 2011
- Kuala Lumpur What a great couple of weeks, we've gone from the city scenes and shopping centres of Kuala lumper to the hectic party island of Koh phi phi and Railey beach and are currently in the tranquil paradise of Koh Lanta Posted by eimearmck in Eimear's adventure | Nov 3, 2011
- The Weekend of my Life in SwitzerlandThe Weekend of My Life in Switzerland
My trip to Switzerland was a last minute vacation with one of the girls in the program. After prepping for intensive midterms, she casually joked about bungee jumping in the Swiss alps in Posted by AshleyOlmos in quand je serai grande.... | Nov 2, 2011
- 12 Days of Traveling Europe
After my last class for the last two weeks on October 20th, I went home to pack up my backpack for 12 days of travelling across Eur Posted by la vita bella in La Vita Bella | Nov 2, 2011
- 6 days in TokyoDay 1
The flight to Tokyo arrived on time at around 9:30am, I passed quickly through immigration, dispite not knowing the address of where I'm staying; I gave them a name and they seemed happy with that. I walked to the Posted by kendrick in Asia and Australasia for 8 months | Oct 30, 2011
- No hablo mucho españolAfter spending a week with my head stuck in a French phrase book the transition to Spanish is a little tricky. Paul muses that the first person to use merci instead of gracias is a loser. Of course that would Posted by Slackster84 in Seeking Winter Sun | Oct 26, 2011
- Oh, Gra-na-da!
We've settled for a bit in the picturesque colonial city of Granada, Nicaragua.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/418110/Granada_028.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by kevindhodges in Blissfully Wanderlost | Oct 22, 2011
- Nantes stopWe left Bayeux reasonably early and arrive in Nantes ahead of time. The hotel is in the middle of a busy industrial estate in the St Herblain region just west of the city. We are only staying one night and Posted by Slackster84 in Seeking Winter Sun | Oct 22, 2011
- Life's a beach
The past week has been a mixture of beach life, markets, regee bars and delicious food. The sun finally decided to make a consistant appearance and we spent our days on Karon bea Posted by eimearmck in Eimear's adventure | Oct 15, 2011
- The Country (and the City) of SingaporeSingapore, August 23rd 2011
Although Singapore isn't really my type of interest, Singapore IS interesting. It's a colorful city, and country.
The famous Orchard Road where most tourists (b Posted by automidori in SEA Trip by Any Means | Aug 23, 2011
- The beginning of my tripSo here I am on the trip of a lifetime! I have decided that 28 years into my life might be a good time to see what the world outside Surrey has to offer.
My trip begins in Bangkok after 1 Posted by Lauren.k in Lauren's travel adventure | Sep 29, 2011
- St Petersburg to Tallinn - Sep 27St Petersburg to Tallinn - Sep 27 Tuesday
Respectable starting time this morning - 7 am bags out. Raining. New coach and driver (Alexander). Again a modern, spotlessly clean coach. Traveling out of the city on the Moscow Prospeckt towards the Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 27, 2011
- St Petersburg - Sep 26St Petersburg Sep 26
Marshall version of Russian history - name should be Catherine or Peter, if you don't like son, daughter, cousin, uncle or wife there are several options: stab, poison, or send to a nunnery. Nunnery option means you Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 27, 2011
- St Petersburg Sep 25St Petersburg Sept 25
After breakfast we bused to Pushkin (Zarskoe Selo or Tzar village) to Catherine the Greats Summer house. Amazingly opulent with magnificent gardens. On the way out we drove through the battlefield where the Russians defeated the Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 26, 2011
- From San Siro to the LakesMilan - as far as I was concerned the city of A.C. and Internazionale and the San Siro. However, a little research prior to travelling helped me realise there were other things to see and that there were probably two Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Sep 25, 2011
- Moscow Sep 23Moscow Sept 23
Really big day with a further tour of the city including a run past Gorky Park and on up to a popular look-out over the city vista and the Olympic Stadium including the two ski jumps which now Posted by suengarry in Europe Sep - Oct 2011 | Sep 24, 2011
- Highlights of Hamburg thus far (in pictures)[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/427632/large_DSC03804 Posted by running_amok in Running AMok | Sep 20, 2011
- Lyon my Love...After getting no sleep the previous night and feeling like death the when I woke up, a train to Lyon was a welcome change. We went to Lyon on a whim and fell in love with the slower place, the Posted by paigeineurope in Paige's Travels | Sep 20, 2011