- 6 Months Blog Update 2In April, I was given the amazing opportunity to go to Italy with 87 other Belgium Exchange Students. We all gathered in Liege to check our luggage in and we left quite early in the morning. It was an overnight Posted by PendergrastR in My Year in Belgium | Jul 15, 2016
- SingaporeFirst visit - 18th May - 19th May
The morning we were leaving Old Town Guesthouse in Melaka we were treated to some homemade fruit cake baked by Chua's girlfriend for breakfast. We got a taxi to the central bus station Posted by advensha in Advensha | Jul 13, 2016
- Ireland Day 2: Books, Beetles, Whiskey, and Jail (Gaol?)[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/681070/90_CD322227ECE41A76BB5C75310E16E5DF Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jul 12, 2016
- Final Day, Final thoughtsOur last morning arrived more quickly than we wanted. We got ourselves up & dressed and Alena hailed an Uber to take us to the train station - Gare Lyon - where we could catch the 'Bus Direct' that would Posted by otisandma in Salut tout le Monde! | Jul 1, 2016
- Journey Hpa An to BaganOur bus to Yangon left at a reasonable time of 9 a.m. and left us enough time for a bakery breakfast of tasty carrot cake, cheese cake, puri and potato curry, and banana pancakes. The whole feast was less than Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jun 27, 2016
- Thailand: Bangkok (again) and Khao LakOur mini-bus to Bangkok arrived a bit earlier than we'd been told so we had to throw the last bits in our backpacks and run out of the door. We were taken to a much larger coach that was pretty Posted by advensha in Advensha | Apr 19, 2016
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- Buses and Lost Cash in BangkokAt 7:30, we checked out and headed for the bus stop to find out that buses left every hour on the half hour so we'd just missed one. I ran to get us some 7-11 breakfast pastries and a ham Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Mar 26, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Khong Chiam After getting ready and hurrying to the front desk, we relaxed hearing the news that buses to Khong Chiam left every half hour. We went for an early lunch to use the better wifi and eat more fried rice, not Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Feb 29, 2016
- Holiday Bus TravelsOur mission for the day was to get to Ubon Ratchatani and we arrived at the station to catch the 9:30 bus. It was unfortunately full. Christmas wasn't really a big deal, but New Years was a cause to celebrate Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Jan 7, 2016
- Please, no fish sauceThe guesthouse was busy this morning. Someone had a similar arrival to ours, but had to sleep on the couch as there were no open beds. Wouldn't be getting in my Canada Christmas skype today. Ryan went down the street Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Dec 20, 2015
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- Bus Ride to Bhutwal
Petrol blockade remains in full running force. Negotiations are standing still. The scant number of buses and jeeps able to run, become overcrowded, especial Posted by Shantitraveler in Shanti Travels | Nov 24, 2015
- Steak, Vino and Empanadas!...With a Dash Through ChileWe arrived for a quick stay in San Pedro de Atacama from our Salt Flats tour. The town is firmly on the tourist radar and is a popular destination and stop off for those touring the salt flats compared to Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Nov 13, 2015
- Have Baby. Will Travel. I've gotten slightly disheartened lately by all of my single friends posts about not having babies. Everyone makes their own decision, or life decides it for them, and I know I shouldn’t take it personally. But one of the pros, Posted by UnMejorHOY in Rice and Beans, Alternative Travel | Oct 4, 2015
- Our Magical Hideaway in Bocas Del ToroWe arrived in Bocas Town starving, in our rush to leave the bug attack we hadn't really thought of food. We walked around and hoped we would find something within our budget on a Sunday afternoon…most things were $15.00 each! Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 14, 2015
- The Mad Dash through Costa Rica...Living Pura Vida with Bugs
We left San Jose on the 9am bus. Sadly it was another full on day of travelling. This time we were heading Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 11, 2015
- Scootering Around...Our Final Days In NicaraguaWe left on the 7.30am chicken bus bound for Rivas feeling drained from our time in Granada. Travelling through Central America has really taken it's toll on us compared to when we travelled through Europe via train. This Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 2, 2015
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 3Verging on the obsessive, I went on my third visit to Vivid Sydney on Tuesday, June 2.
The area is a little out of the way, so I fear a lot of people may have missed it out, but it was Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 24, 2015
- Stomach Bugs, Ruins & a MASSIVE Electrical Storm In-BetweenWe survived our first overnight bus. The driver drove like a maniac and took the corners way to tight but we managed to get us to San Cristobal an hour early…Which wasn’t so great for Lewis and his sore stomach Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Jun 14, 2015
- Free Door!!With the rise of consumerism, Chinese people love a good deal, especially if it is free. Even if this bus is missing some safety features like seat belts, the free door makes up more than enough for it.
[img=http://www.boyang.photography/photos/i-QzmGQ Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 23, 2015
- How many Cambodians can you fit in a minivan? 32 hours, over 400km on what I'll dub the worlds longest unmade road and 4 buses later we rolled into Luang Pra Bang in Laos (somehow, as I'm not sure how the tyres stayed on the bus based on the Posted by stuhutchuk in A One Way Ticket To Bangkok | Apr 14, 2015
- Layover in Lyon!Saturday was the start of « February Break ». Yep, just a random week in February with no classes. So, now that I have recovered from Christmas, I am taking the opportunity to do a bit of traveling. Posted by NKammerer in Où je me trouve… | Feb 24, 2015
- First stop: Lithuania capital VilniusThe main thing to learn about the old town of Vilnius is probably the vast number of churches that are spread around the city. Almost on every corner you can find a chapel or cathedral, every single one with its Posted by fuechsken in A Travel Bug's Tales | Feb 11, 2015