Blog Entries tagged 'business_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'business_travel'
- July 17th - A weird day at workI know I haven't told you much about work lately. But here it is. Let's jump right back into it.
Recently we have been preparing for an upcoming photo shot with Weird Al Yankovic. You all know him right? From Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 1, 2009
- July 12th-A Lazy day of games with Jess and KarenToday Jess, Karen and I decided we would try to make a trip down to Coney Island. And instead we never made it out of Karen's apartment. We made our own fun.
We had a great big breakfast, and played Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 1, 2009
I am authorizing the following agents to be permanently moved to the graveyard shift effective March 29, 2009. No interim schedule is required.
CURRENT SCHEDULE NEW SCHEDULE 29-Mar 30-Mar 31-Mar 1-Apr 2-Apr 3-Apr 4-Apr
Supervis Posted by tuliro in Journey | Mar 27, 2009
- Way back into GYOK. So i talked with marie this morning confirming my preferred schedule by mar 29.
i decided i want to have a 6pm shift, with a sat-sun-mon off.
my colleagues are still wondring why i have chosen this path (haha) and so Posted by tuliro in Journey | Mar 25, 2009
- back to GYyes... i made my decision this morning. once this is final i will be back in a GY shift by March 28. i advised my sup i wanted to be in a 10pm schedule, SAT-SUN-MON restdays.
prior to the announcement Posted by tuliro in Journey | Mar 25, 2009
- AucklandIt's always interesting when you are sent to a place to work out of for a few weeks.
Part of my job includes being sent to places to train people for an airline.
I have become used to being in a place Posted by aussiemate in Keeping fit in auckland | Mar 13, 2009
- Sunshine in BeijingThis morning everything was wet humid and more or less like home...but early on the sun came out and a mild wind blew the rain out. Although I could not enjoy the sun, just looking out to a clear blue Posted by Hansnally in China vs Canada | Mar 5, 2009
- July 11 - A New Jess In New YorkHello Blog Readers!
I'd like to introduce you to my good friend Jess Eaton!
She's a little crazy.
Jess is one of my best friends in Denver. She's originally from Syracuse New York, a Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Mar 4, 2009
- July 10th - French Culinary InstituteMy good friend Josh from Salt Lake is graduating today! He has been out here in New York for almost a year now going to school at the French Culinary Institute in New York City. A very good school!
It's been Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Mar 4, 2009
- July 7th-My Last Day with BlakeToday Blake and I ventured into Red Hook Brooklyn to have our first Ikea experience!
Here's Blake in front of the very colorful Ikea building.
We walked in and there was a display of th Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Mar 4, 2009
- Beijing - just landedYesterday Hans and I set off in opposite directions and I have landed in the far East - I'm also looking forward to getting an update from Hans as for his first night in the new Montreal apartment (but for Posted by Hansnally in China vs Canada | Mar 2, 2009
- Lovely Hotel in QueenstownQueenstown, New Zealand, the last port of call for my trip. I can remember seeing a photo of this place about ten years ago and making the mistake of thinking it was by the sea. The reason for this was Posted by Eleanor32 in Fantastic Hotel | Feb 25, 2009
- England: Winter Wonderland?Even if you haven't read my last blog entry on the Superbowl and the walk home in the falling snow afterwards, you are probably aware that England has been getting some snow.
I k Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Feb 6, 2009
- Indian Travel AgentsWe all know that travel & tourism is expensive, but if you've got the travel bug, so the must watch place this winter would be India…which is adventurous, pleasant and brimming with varied cultures. The best time to visit India Posted by rehan in Indian Travel Agents | Jan 20, 2009
- Across Canada in ???? Days - Part 1I flew into Toronto and, man was that a bumpy flight! I'm glad I took Dramamine before hand. You know it's going to be a long day when the gate attendants announce several times that there will be Posted by Lori V in And Away We Go... | Jan 19, 2009
- New Orleans travel testthis is just a tester stuff Posted by visiato in Visiato's Travel Blog | Jan 15, 2009
- A Day Tour Of BirminghamThe train was late. 75 minutes late, to be exact. I should have seen it coming, but I was hopeful. That’s the trouble with being an optimist, the possibility of being disappointed. As they say, a Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Jan 7, 2009
- Vienna, AustriaCheck Blog Posted by selvamraja in Experience of travelling | Dec 30, 2008
- Home for the Holidays... and then home again.I am now home again in London, watching reruns of Top Gear on Dave (that'll make sense to people from the UK - for the others, I'm watching TV), doing laundry and wondering what happened to the dryer in my Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Dec 28, 2008
- The End of My Forty Days In the Desert (more or less)With my trip to the ghost town of Swansea behind me, I only had four days left in Phoenix. Three and a half, really, as my flight on December 24th was leaving at 1 PM. Not much occurred, Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Dec 26, 2008
- For Family, Friends and anyone else interestedHere is a link to the Vietnam pictures. There will hopefully be more soon as I had difficulty with my memory card and am in the process of getting my files retrieved (crosses fingers):
I Posted by Khandilee in Vietnam 2008 | Dec 26, 2008
- student tour operatorHi
I'm looking forward to organize the student tours towards Greece and Hungary anyone who can support me to organize the tour will really be helpful.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Posted by manandhar in student tour operator | Dec 26, 2008
- Vinyl Cutter, Laser Engraver, Laser Cutter from ChinaRedsail Laser Engraver
Control system: 32 BIT DSP
Work size: 305mm X 508mm
Up and down plate: 200mm adjustable
Laser tube: CO2 Sealed glass
Laser power: 50W
Max speed: 800mm/s
Software: Easycut 5.0 Lase Posted by lasercutte in Redsail Laser from China | Nov 27, 2008
- The End of the Recession (at least for me personally)A recession is defined as a contraction in the business cycle or a period of reduced economic activity. Generally, to make it practical to measure, a timeframe is applied - that being two quarters, or six months. Six Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Nov 16, 2008
- ADVENTURE TRAVEL TO PAPUA-INDONESIAWelcome "Selamat Datang" to Papua Adventure Tours - The stone age cultures
Sightseeing tour, Trekking, Adventures, Expeditions, Hiking, Snorkeling, Diving
Thank you for your coming to our web-site!
We are Papua Adventure Tours and Travel is one v Posted by papuatours in PAPUA ADVENTURE TRAVEL - INDONESIA | Nov 12, 2008