Blog Entries tagged 'business_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'business_travel'
- BEERFESTWelcome back to scott talk. it´s a pleasure to have you. So where was I.....Beerfest......my first weekend in Argentina, and there just happened to be a beerfest. A match made in heaven. Mike and some buddies were going and they Posted by escot in scott talk | Oct 23, 2008
- Demontage Work in SpainDay 1 (Thu) in the Demontage Household
I started a four to five week contract with Eurocamp as Demontage Assistant: helping clear the sites (of tents/static caravans/furniture) at the end of the holiday season.
Rather than an ex Posted by suggs69 in Half the World Away | Sep 14, 2008
- BacolodWELCOME TO THE CITY OF SMILES
I have traveled to Bacolod from Iloilo via the air conditioned Ocean Jet. Passenger should be in the port at least 30 minutes before departure. Fare is P270.00 including terminal fee. Travel schedule Posted by mtapostol in GYPSY | Oct 14, 2008
- iloiloFrom Manila take a Cebu Pacific flight they offer low fare rate although you have to be very careful in bringing your luggage for check in. My roller bag was damaged despite of a fragile sticker attached to it. Posted by mtapostol in GYPSY | Oct 13, 2008
- MOTOROLA PHONES FOR SALE!!Hi all!
If you're planning to buy a new phone, take a look at my current phones available. These are original, brand new phones. I would only require a Two Thousand Peso downpayment and the payment scheme is noted Posted by GingerFerrer in Gingers' Corner | Sep 26, 2008
- The City of London - past, present and futureI watched a very interesting program last weekend called "Britain From Above (http://www.bbc.co.uk/britainfromabove/)." It's a BBC series that looks at the landscape of the island from the air. The first episode shown last Sunday was on London. Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Aug 14, 2008
- 12 August 2008 Kakamega, Western Province, KenyaBlog 12 August 2008 Kakamega, Western Province, Kenya
Well – Happy Dave is back on the road beginning another different adventure. After almost two years of working in Agricultural Development for Africa, I have learned a lot about the priorities, prob Posted by happydaves in Dave discovering the World | Aug 13, 2008
- Belfast and LiverpoolI'm now back from my very fast trip to Belfast for my visa. My first train to Liverpool was a hassle as they swapped the train at Manchester Piccadilly for some reason! This resulted in me losing my Posted by Woomby in Steve's Travels | Aug 4, 2008
- We have landedAfter 2 weeks of driving, hotel hopping and chain restaurants, we have landed in Washington, D.C. in our new neighborhood - Dupont Circle. And we LOVE it! But first, what led up to getting here...
[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/151825/waldorf Posted by lolokirby in While We're Still "Young" | Aug 3, 2008
- PreparationMonths of preparation have gone into this very small visit to Belfast, all for a C1-D Crewman Visa, so I can work aboard Celebrity Constellation.
The American's appear to be a little strict with their Visa's and as such Posted by Woomby in Steve's Travels | Jul 27, 2008
- July 6th - 65 Days with more Pizza!Today was a great day.
I bought us tickets to go on a tour with the REAL Kramer from Seinfeld. You know that awesome show on TV. Blake loves that show.
The real Kramer lived across from Larry David (the Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jul 15, 2008
- July 5 - 64 Days and another MuseumToday was rainy again. So we decided to go the Natural History Museum. This is the museum that the movie "Night at the Museum" is based off of. A fun fact that we learned is that kids can still stay Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jul 15, 2008
- July 4th - A 63rd Day to Remember!It's the 4th of July!
I love today b/c the US sets of Fireworks.
Blake and I started off the day at the MOMA. I was really excited. I have not been to the Museum of Modern Art yet, so Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jul 15, 2008
- July 3rd - 62 Days here - 2 with BlakeToday was jammed packed. We did a lot.
We started off by heading down to Battery Park to see the Statue of Liberty. On the way we ran into the bull....
And some pretty red flowers!
Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jul 15, 2008
- July 2 - 61 Days and Blakes HERE!So today was a great day! It's the day Blake came out to visit me!
I met him at the airport, it was so good to see him.
We were so hungry that we actually had dinner right there in t Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jul 15, 2008
- June 30 - 59 Days and A Dead DuckHello again!
Today was another photo shoot day with Chris Buck. This was a really fun, but long day at the studio.
I love it when we walk into places and we see signs up with Chris's name on them. It's just Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jul 15, 2008
- June 29th - 58 Lovely DaysToday I went to watch my friend Karen play kickball. I got caught in the rain!
It was fun! Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jul 15, 2008
- June 26 - That was 55 Days here!So again I apologize for being so behind on my blog. I had a lot happen in the last few weeks...but I'll catch you up on all of it.
When I flew into New York for the first time on Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jul 15, 2008
- GuadalajaraAttented some of the best rock concerts in my life ! Posted by jonasjones in Mexico 2007 | Jul 9, 2008
- June 24th - 53 Days here...man it's gettin up there!Today I traveled to Williamsburg! Which I found out is only like 4 subway stops away from me. This is such a great neighborhood. I really really loved it.
It has a great art scene, and so many nice little Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 25, 2008
- June 21 - 50! Days filled with funSo much fun in New York!
It's crazy how one minute you can be in the middle of Manhattan surrounded by buildings and than 45 minutes later, your at the beach. That was my experience today. I started the day with Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 22, 2008
- June 20th - 49 Days of New YorkToday was one of my favorites!
I got up and decided to go to the International Center for Photography!
It's one of the most famous museums for photography. They also have a school Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 22, 2008
- June 18th - Day 47 - That's a lotHello again!
Today was another fun photo shoot day. The shoot was in another awesome New York studio space, called Jack. We got there and I immediately had to turn around and return a rental car that we had used yesterday Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 21, 2008
- June 17th - Back in NYC and it's been 46 Days HereHello!
Today was my first day back in New York, and I had a crazy photo shoot with Chris to do in New Jersey. We photographed this group called Kidz Bop. Some of you may have heard of them, but I Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 21, 2008
- June 12th - 41 Thrilling Days HereSo today was my first day in awhile that I've had a day off work. So there were a lot of things I had to catch up on. I still needed to send a Father's Day card! (It's coming DAD! Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 12, 2008