Blog Entries tagged 'business_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'business_travel'
- June 11th - A Fancy 40th Day Here!So today I spent most of my day in the office with Chris; I did run some errands for him. I got to go the Wall Street Journal office and drop off his portfolio, that was very exciting.
And I Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 12, 2008
- June 9th - Are we still counting? It's 38!So today was a day of first impressions.
If you remember I had to go get tuna for a photo shoot Chris (the boss man) is doing tomorrow. He actually ended up coming with me to secure tuna b/c the Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 9, 2008
- June 8th - The 37th day here was HOT!Today was a little uneventful. Sorry! I'll try to be more interesting in the next few days...
I woke up and went out location scouting to find some cool places to photograph around my apartment. Turns out there are not many Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 9, 2008
- June 7 - For anyone counting, that's 36 days here!My goodness, it has been a hot few days. And my roommate still doesn't have the AC running in our apartment. I'm not sure I've ever sweat this much in my life. Even outside, this place just has too much Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 8, 2008
- June 6 - 35 daysToday didn't start off so great. I had to be at Chris's at 8:00 AM to load equipment for the shoot today. But I didn't hear my alarm and woke up at 7:45!!!! I HATE being late. Really hate it! Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 7, 2008
- June 5 - 34 days...comes after 33 daysThis was a great day for me. I learned a lot.
Today we met for 2 photo shoots with Chris. We had one other assistant with us. We packed up the car (a service car, no one owns cars in Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 7, 2008
- June 4 - 33 Days in NYCWelcome back!
Sorry I haven't written all week, I was really busy this week with photo shoots. We did 3! Plus my two days of office work, make for a long week, but defiantly a fun one!
June 4th which Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 7, 2008
- June 2 - 31 DaysHello readers!!
Today, my good friend Kate from Denver (many of you know her as the singer in fantastic Denver band, the Hollyfelds) came into town! I was so excited to see her!
I meet her in the Park Slope Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 3, 2008
- June 1 - It's been 30 days!It's a new MONTH! Welcome June!
So I haven't written in about a week, so I'm going to cover what I've done within the last few days. I hope everyone is okay with that.
Here we go...
So I went to my Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Jun 1, 2008
- May 25 - A Great 23rd DayHappy Memorial Day!
I hope everyone is having a great time.
Yesterday was a lot of fun for me. I heard about this little activity going on at the South Street Seaport. It was a tug-a-war between the Navy and the Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 26, 2008
- May 24th - 22 Days I've lived here!So I'm sure you've all heard of this little thing that happens in New York every year. Well for those who haven't heard...it's called Fleet Week. Where a bunch of Navy ships dock in Manhattan and sailors take over the Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 25, 2008
- May 22nd - 20 Days HereHello again! Thanks so much for being interested in my blog! I love ya for it.
So today I did quite a bit. I started out by walking downtown Manhattan. I went to see Ground Zero. A pretty somber place. Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 23, 2008
- Silly Lawyers!So the internship is going great. I love the Judge I work for. He's really nice and very receptive and I'm going to learn a lot from him no matter how hard I try not to. He's very committed to Posted by meblandfor in South Africa and More | May 22, 2008
- May 21th - 19 Days HereHello there!
Today was an adventure! I headed into Manhattan and went to the Chelsea area, to find some galleries. BOY did I find some galleries. They are all over around that area, which isn't surprising, that's what it's known for!
But Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 21, 2008
- Deep in the Heart of TexasPeople have told me that this is smaller than the Nation's capital in DC but the sheer beauty of this building is amazing. I'm thinking I'm going to like living here. When it's lit up in the sky Posted by Pebbles25 in ShutterBug Tales: Red,White & Blue | Oct 14, 2006
- May 17th - 15 Days in New YorkThis morning I found a sad scene out on the street. I was walking back to my apartment and found more trash. But this time a little girl had grown up and throw out her Princess Toy Box. It was Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 18, 2008
- May 14th - 12 DAYS HERE!Alright. So I thought for this addition to the blog I would show you where I work.
The office is connected to the photographers apartment in Chinatown.
See the blue "80" sign that's the building I work in! YAY! so Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 14, 2008
- 10 Days Here! (This is new!) May 12Thanks for coming back! Sorry for the confusion with the dates. This really is 10 days here. (I was wrong about Days 8 & 9 - if you haven't seen those blog's yet check em out! Their good, and they Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 13, 2008
- 9 Days Here!Happy Mother's Day!
(Love you mom! does it seem like my mom's the only one that gets little messages, I'll start shouting out other people!)
Today was a little calmer. I'm trying to rest my knee! It's feeling a bit better. Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 11, 2008
- 8th Day Here! (sorry 9 wasn't right)Hello all!
Today I spent most of my day in search of a post office. Josh and I went all around the city trying to find one.
On our way there I found a few things:
The first was the intersection Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 11, 2008
- On the 5th Day there was PizzaWelcome back!
It was my 5th day in New York, and the day I actually started my internship. I work with Chris Buck a very well known photographer from New York and LA. I work in his home office, Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 9, 2008
- 4th Day's a CharmHello again!
So today I discovered the MET (The Museum for Extra Terrestrials...just kidding...it's The Metropolitan Museum of Art) and it was AMAZING!
Here it is:
It's so big t Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 7, 2008
- 3rd Day in the ol'CityI thought you all might be interested to see where I'm staying...
Here is what some people call "The Loft" of our apartment, but I call it my "Cubby Hole"
it's where I'm living until Ch Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 6, 2008
- First Days in the Big AppleHello everyone! I'm glad you were interested in my days here in New York. I'll be posting mostly images, but I wanted to write a little about each one, so this blog was the easiest way to do that. I Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | May 5, 2008
- End of the Road, WarriorThose of us who travel a significant amount for business often call ourselves "road warriors." We tend to be very efficient at travel, and I would for the most part agree with this [url=http://www.inc.com/resources/travel/articles/20050701/roadwarrior.ht Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Apr 22, 2008