Blog Entries tagged 'business_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'business_travel'
- Somewhere differentWell, at the request of my boss I "popped over to China for a week on my way back to India" as he said I was already half the way there.
I have been there a few times but it never Posted by LellyM in And they call this work | Mar 23, 2010
- March 2010 Part 4 - MontenegroMy first day in Montenegro:
- At the airport, waiting for my flight to Podgorica: the only place where I could find a plug for my laptop is in between two old quite heavy ladies, both lying down with their feet Posted by Marie-Jose in Marie-Jose going abroad | Mar 22, 2010
- Parlez-vous Francais?I'm a bit overdue for this blog update! So far Paris has been great... I've gotten over my snobbery of "Italy is better than anywhere in Europe" and managed to keep an open mind throughout my first week here Posted by rubywheels in Around the World in 62 days | Mar 11, 2010
- March 2010 Part 1 - Zagreb, Croatia
28 February - 5 March: Zagreb, Croatia
From a very stormy and very rainy Brussels (I was actually quite happy the plane left at all due to the strong rainwinds: got soaked in 3 minutes) Posted by Marie-Jose in Marie-Jose going abroad | Mar 5, 2010
- Frustrations of the Female travellerWell, this last couple of days I have experienced some of those reactions from local men that make me wonder who is crazy, me or them?
It all started in the hotel pool when someone asked my 27 yr old male Posted by LellyM in And they call this work | Feb 22, 2010
- The Year of the TigerWell, I'm a little behind on my blog but I can - with confidence - blame this on the fact that I was not able to sleep Friday night because of the time of my flight (had to get to Posted by rubywheels in Around the World in 62 days | Feb 22, 2010
- How deep is your love...Well, I'm down to my last 5 hours in India and I'm repacked and tired but keeping myself awake by updating my blog and watching the Lord of the Rings...it's been awhile since I've seen the movies so I'm not Posted by rubywheels in Around the World in 62 days | Feb 19, 2010
- Lots of Living and working and not enough PLAYINGI was reading an article on www.bootsnall.com the other day and I just can't stop thinking about it. I'll find it and link it here later...it was about 'travelers' vs 'expats'. I can say now that I have Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Feb 18, 2010
- What is India like?When you travel a lot (as I do), almost inevitably, the 1st question people ask is "What is India like". And, usually, I struggle to reply.
So what IS india like?
Just astounding really.
Posted by LellyM in And they call this work | Feb 17, 2010
- I'm Back!!Well, after a week back in the UK I am now back in India again.
Last night, while driving from the airport to the hotel I started to ask myself why I choose to leave my hubby and family in the Posted by LellyM in And they call this work | Feb 15, 2010
- Guest is GodSo... for all of you out there who have accused me of thinking I'm the center of the universe (you know who you are) I'm here to tell you (again) that it isn't true! My proof is how incredibly Posted by rubywheels in Around the World in 62 days | Feb 9, 2010
- At the airport...So, after much drama I'm packed, checked in through security, and am down to only an hour before I board the plane and head off on my adventure. Perhaps my favorite part of the day so far is when Posted by rubywheels in Around the World in 62 days | Feb 6, 2010
- Finding Kindness in the ChaosThere are four kinds of jobs in this world: the Usual Suspects, the Fucking Awesome, the Plain Jane, and the FMFLIWTD, or 'Fuck My Fucking Life, I Want To Die.' The Usual Suspects are what children dream of being but Posted by LeiCran in turkey with a splash of cran | Feb 2, 2010
- Blogging Virgin Here!Well, as the title suggests, this is the first time I have even considered blogging about my manic travelling. I have been thinking about it for a while but always wondered if anyone would actually be interested. But decided today, Posted by LellyM in And they call this work | Jan 31, 2010
- "Severe Winter In Germany""Elsewhere in the world, a strong winter storm is pounding Germany.Heavy snow and high winds reportedly caused more than three hundred car accidents in just *one* day.At least one person was killed... And over forty others were injured in the Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Jan 31, 2010
- Road Warrior Confession: I Am Up In The AirUpon arriving at the Courtyard Marriott hotel on my recent trip to Toronto, I bypassed the regular line and wandered right up to the “Elite Guest Check-in” desk.
“Checking in for Wesson,” I said, handing my credit card to the front-desk Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Jan 19, 2010
- My retreat at Phu QuocMy retreat to Phu Quoc after a challenging project with viettelco.com
I was told Phu Quoc is a place to recharge an overworked, underpaid (ha) , burnt-out technology geek.
Well, the first couple of nights were a nightmare, the Posted by vietvoid in Phu Quoc | Jan 8, 2010
- The Nitty Gritty on the JobSince I've been here almost a month, I thought it was probably time to update you on the work side of things. It's been chaotic to say the least.
My first two weeks were spent with a Sponsor. It's Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Dec 28, 2009
- Quilts of Valor If your looking to read something witty or a great adventure....just stop now. Today's writing is much more somber.
My day was filled with emotions. Today, was one of many days that we are sending injured soldiers Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Dec 28, 2009
- Washington DCThis was fun trip, I attempted to journal while I was there but I found that didn't have much to say. I just really love to travel.Washington is a great city, and I'll say it again for the millionth time, Posted by abeck6 in Each Day is a New Experience | Nov 28, 2009
- London Travel BlogCamp recap[i]I've been contemplating doing more 'work related' posts on this blog for a while, and have decided I'll bite the bullet and try and get one post up a week. Most will likely be the ravings of a lunatic as Posted by Sam I Am in Sam I Am's Blog | Nov 17, 2009
- Journey to ZhouZhuangThey call Zhouzhuang the Venice of China. We went there our first day, leaving at 8:30 am. The traffic going out of Shanghai was unbelievable. But it was so interesting just looking at everything from the bus. Backing up Posted by kpwatt in Asia 2009 | Nov 13, 2009
- An Update on GermanyI finally got my travel orders a couple of days ago via email. Today I went to the local Air Force Base to see about getting my flights arranged and my personal belongings shipped to Germany. I think Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Nov 12, 2009
- My first entry
Here again Posted by renomac in My Travel Blog | Nov 9, 2009
- Late as usual
I flew to Honolulu on Oct 20 to visit with Tom and Gina. I applied for sleep lab jobs and interviewed. Looks like everything is go!
I can not describe t Posted by islander13 in The Magnolia Pineapple | Nov 7, 2009