Blog Entries tagged 'business_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'business_travel'
- Jeudi (Thursday)
The conference continued today. They were very long days, breakfast at 7 and we didn’t finish that night until 7.
Tonight’s dinner was a stand around affair. Get food on your plate and stand around to eat it. The French are Posted by Blue Teddy in Blue Teddy and the 14 pillows | Oct 28, 2009
- Mercredi (Wednesday)I head down for breakfast and meet up with colleagues. Some I hadn’t seen or met until this morning. Today is the first day of the conference, but I establish that it doesn’t start until 1pm. This gives me the Posted by Blue Teddy in Blue Teddy and the 14 pillows | Oct 28, 2009
- Conference CallsOn the Monday morning we went up the KL Tower, apparently the 4th tallest telecommunications tower in the world. It gave us good views of KL, including of course the Petronas Towers. The price was RM38, which included Posted by Dirkly in 2009 | Oct 22, 2009
- งานใคร ก็ตามที่ยังใช้คอมพิวเตอร์ไม่เป็นจะกลายเป็นคนล้าหลัง
เสมียน หรือเลขานุการยุคนี้ ต้องใช้คอมพิวเตอร์ได้คล่องแคล่ว
อย่างน้อยก็ในโปรแกรมพื้นฐาน เช่น สามารถ Internet ค้นหาข้อมูลได้ รับ Posted by tanwa1234 in งาน | Oct 22, 2009
- Germany UpdateI thought I would update everyone on the status of Germany. I received an email update from CPAC a couple of days ago. My travel date has been moved to on/around December 1st. YEAH!!! I'll be Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Oct 22, 2009
- Arrived in KLWell I did the flight with BA from Heathrow to Singapore on Saturday night, before doing the short hop with Singapore Airlines to KL. In total, it was about 21 hours door to door. The business class seat Posted by Dirkly in 2009 | Oct 20, 2009
- Thinking about itOn Saturday I'm off to Singapore and Malaysia, which will be further south and east than I've ever been before. It will be a mix of business and pleasure. Which makes packing hard to start with. It Posted by Dirkly in 2009 | Oct 15, 2009
- The Mystery of the 'Red' PassportSo, I mentioned earlier that I was instructed to apply for my 'official red passport' as soon as possible. With Monday being a federal holiday (Columbus Day), I wasn't able to get any additional information. So my goal Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Oct 13, 2009
- How Did I get Here?How did I manage to get a job in Germany?
Lets backtrack a little bit. Back in February '09, I was online and applied for a position for temporary RN at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany. With all Posted by Khandilee in A Travel Nurse in Germany | Oct 9, 2009
- Saas Fee - SwitzerlandIt was a really early start for me with the BBC filming as I needed to get to LHR for 7am. I also needed a hire car as mine wasn't big enough. George at TV6 arranged for me to pick Posted by LizaBrooks in Liza's Missions around the world | Oct 7, 2009
- Traveling to an alien destinationSometimes it is a pleasure to travel alone but it can be a big problem especially when you are in an alien land and do not understand the local language at all. I am a north Indian based at Hyderabad Posted by rupalimk in Traveling Solo | Sep 17, 2009
- Tanzania Travel BlogMonday 3 August
Okay, so this is how the adventure starts. I should have known that when it only took 34 minutes to travel from the CDC office to the airport that this was too good to be true. Posted by serenatac in Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar | Sep 11, 2009
- Life in Bulgaria5 September 2009, Silistra
Being currently frequently in Bulgaria I decided to start this weblog to share my experiences.
From 18 July until 5 August 2009 I was in Bulgaria to provide Posted by Marie-Jose in Marie-Jose going abroad | Sep 5, 2009
- The Death of the Pinstripe..."You'll have to wear a suit every day."
I heard that numerous times when I told folks I was moving over to London. Not just from folks whose experience of London was from the movie version of Bridget Jones' Diary. Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Sep 4, 2009
- London (my 1st blog entry ever!!)
i have never blogged before...so i dont know how good this entry will be...
I flew to London from Copenhagen on July 28. I arrived with surprisingly few problems--considering I was travelling with a Posted by Nicholas J in 2009 Eastern European Odyssey | Aug 4, 2009
- Exploring Thailand* Posted by mark2 in Chapter Thailand | Jul 22, 2009
- Have your own apartment in Santiago-Chile for just USD 59A few years ago, one of our colleagues started a real state business very successful for these days, he bought a couple of apartments in downtown Santiago, and now he rents them for travellers, this give you the option to Posted by ChileGuide in Chilean Tourism Network | Jul 21, 2009
- Caos and Car RentalsWe left Italy and headed for Germany. Flight via Ryanair went smoothly. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a Germany stamp in my passport...yep, I really am THAT lame....
We arrived into Frankfurt/Hahn late at night Posted by Khandilee in Next stop....Italy | Jul 19, 2009
- Losers along the wayAfter making friends in other campgrounds on other storms, this site has been unusual in that I’ve made no friends. The campground has other campers who are working in the area and they get together around one of the barbeques Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 2, 2009
- Done with Inspections on one more stormI’m finished here in Oklahoma/Kansas!!!! WooHoo!!! Well I guess because that means that once these are finished I’m also finished with my billing. I’d really like to make a little more $$.
When I think about what needs to be Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 29, 2009
- What a day!Twinks and I left at 7:30 a.m. for a little place just past Dodge City, KS. I had Map Quested everything but didn’t bother to check how long it would take to get there. I figured an hour to 1-1/2 Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 28, 2009
- "I Believe in Humanity"After the humiliation of going into Wal-Mart the battery charger gave a little charge to the batteries then quit and said that a cell was shorting. This means that the batteries were bad.
Yesterday I had a claim in Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 27, 2009
- Small townsMy claims are in the panhandle area of Oklahoma and southwest Kansas for now. I live in an RV park in the panhandle, a little town called Guymon, Ok.
The RV park has farm land on 2 sides and a Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 24, 2009
- Alone againWell Justin called today from Dallas; he’d introduced himself to the head of the Catastrophe Dept and let her know that he was my son. He met several other people; one even came up to him and introduced himself.
Unfortunately Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 19, 2009
- Flexibility is the keySo we arrived in Oklahoma and found a campground outside of a little town, Guymon. It isn’t a KOA but then the sites are only $16/night with full hookups.
Justin organized the claims and we started to inspect on Wed, but Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 18, 2009