Blog Entries tagged 'business_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'business_travel'
- Flexibility is the keySo we arrived in Oklahoma and found a campground outside of a little town, Guymon. It isn’t a KOA but then the sites are only $16/night with full hookups.
Justin organized the claims and we started to inspect on Wed, but Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 18, 2009
- Driving to KansasCouldn’t sleep until 6am when the alarm was set to ring, too concerned about all the miles left to drive. So I got up and started getting ready to drive by 5:30am.
We’d been driving for a couple of hours Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 16, 2009
- The Drive to DallasI wrote this last night but then had no internet to use to post.
Having driven for about 15 hours it is 12:30am Tues which finds us at the rest stop at the Arizona/New Mexico border.
After driving for about 20 Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 16, 2009
- I Could Have Been a Lounge Singer...I always find it interesting meeting and getting to know Chinese people from other countries. While we all share a common ancestral homeland, culture, and certain traditions, we are also the products of the countries in which we were Posted by alsandiego in Where in the World is Al Sandiego? | Jun 15, 2009
- Going Indie in IndoRight now I’m at the Hotel Mahara in Takengon, the largest town in the Gayo Highlands region of Nangroe Aceh Darussalam in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Aceh (pronounced ah-CHAY), as many of you will recall, was devastated in the tsunami Posted by alsandiego in Where in the World is Al Sandiego? | Jun 15, 2009
- The Train from Ugly to UglierLondon has a lot of a train stations. When the trains first started coming into London, the city decided to keep the terminuses at the periphery of the city, not allowing the trains to enter the medieval centre of Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Jun 10, 2009
- Moab Means BusinessMoab, Utah nestled in the red rocks of Canyonlands Country is Where Adventure Begins! The scenery, the surroundings, the activities, the history – it is all inviting, and calling you to organize your concert, festival, ceremony, or conference in Posted by Moab_Utah in Moab Utah | Jun 4, 2009
- LondonAfter the sheer desperation of our final days in NYC, we were happy to have made it to London and some level of familiarity... We had organised a night out with friends on the first day we arrived, foolishly thinking Posted by willandsam in Will and Sams World Tour | May 21, 2009
- globostayHello everybody, I am doing business in Singapore. I just want to share my experience that I had with my last visit to India. I came to India for my business trip. Just before coming to India, doctor Posted by jennifer9 in globostay | May 5, 2009
- Hotels in GurgaonThe current global economic crash has affected one and all. Most of the industries are bearing the consequences of this massive economic slump. Countries like India that have seen unprecedented commercial and industrial growth in the last decade or so Posted by w_master in Business, budget holiday hotels blogs | Apr 17, 2009
- Renowned Luxury and Business Hotels in Chennai Increasing!Chennai, India’s third largest city and one of the metros of India is having back the globally recognized award winning Holiday Inn brand by the Intercontinental Hotels Group. Chennai is also the city that had the first Holiday Inn in Posted by w_master in Business, budget holiday hotels blogs | Apr 17, 2009
- Upmarket Hotels in Kolkata!The Indian hospitality industry has seen a major hike in the recent times owing to the astounding industrial growth of the country. The growth in the IT sector has also hugely led to the revolving fortunes of the metros and Posted by w_master in Business, budget holiday hotels blogs | Apr 17, 2009
- Hotels in Hyderabad and Hospitality Sector infuluenced!Hyderabad, also known as the Pearl City, is one of the most famous tourist destinations of India. The ethnicity, the historical monuments, the multiple cuisines, the landscapes, and the diverse ancient cultures make a visit to Hyderabad in particular and Posted by w_master in Business, budget holiday hotels blogs | Apr 17, 2009
- Occupancy Rate in Bangalore Hotels Increasing!Going by the latest reports regarding the http://www.fortunehotels.in/HotelResort/main.aspx?ID=DHHb3ItTkhKdkJErdmRt7Q==&PType=6FrpaFUg4tzWXwacpHoKmg== hotels in Bangalore, the hospitality industry of the city is about to see serious growth and development Posted by w_master in Business, budget holiday hotels blogs | Apr 17, 2009
- Occupancy Rates Dwindle In Vishakhapatnam Hotels!The global economic meltdown has taken its toll on almost all the industries across the globe. Developing countries like India badly suffered in the wake of inflation and recession. Business, that was coming in from the developed countries particularly in Posted by w_master in Business, budget holiday hotels blogs | Apr 17, 2009
- acomodation in ovalleIn Ovalle
The hostal of Loco Jaime .
It started because the need of accomodation of foreign people, help them to feel very comfortable.
besides we also have a ciber café and it's free. Loco Jaime Hostal is a simple hostal, but it Posted by JUANAMAGDA in tours in ovalle ..chile | Apr 8, 2009
- Final EntryIt's been almost a year since I lived in New York and I've had a lot of time to think back and remember all the great things about my trip.
I've written somethings down, a few things that didn't make Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 2, 2009
- July 29th - Last experience with the ladiesThis was the last day I got to spend with the ladies, because I had to go back to work for one last day with Chris before my time came to an end in New York.
I would be flying Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 2, 2009
- July 28th - Second day with the ladiesOn our second day together in New York we made it back to the M&M World, where Jess met her match.
And we continued to walk around and visit the popular sites of the city.
Including Rad Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 2, 2009
- July 27 - A few days with the Parsons GirlsToday part of Blake's family came out to visit me in New York. It was so nice to have them here on my last days in the city. His mom Julie, his sister Jess, her friend Karen, and a friend Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 2, 2009
- July 25th - July 26th - A great weekend with a new additionMy very very good friend Jenny just recently moved to Syracuse New York with her husband Kenny and their brand new baby Kenny the 3rd.
I have yet to meet the baby so I had to take a trip up Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 1, 2009
- July 23rd-Boston here we come!Today is the big drive to Boston to photograph John Hodgeman for GQ Magazine. It is a pretty big shoot.
I drove again with Chris in the passenger seat and the prop stylist Joey in the back with all our Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 1, 2009
- July 21-July 22 Road to Weird AlToday is the day we drive off to find Weird Al in Pennsylvania. We actually had to rent two cars, one that I would drive with Chris in the passenger seat, the second would be driven by Chris's assistant Joe, Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 1, 2009
- July 20th - A great day at the beachToday I woke up and was instantly bored with my apartment and of Manhattan all together. Not to mention that it was SUCH a HOT summer day.
I called my good friend Josh, asking him if he wanted to head Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 1, 2009
- July 19th - Another day wanderingI had a day off of work, a day off of preparation for the upcoming photo shoots.
We have two big shoots coming up, one with Weird Al in Pennsylvania, and one with John Hodgman, the actor who plays the Posted by jesdaw in 3 Months in New York | Apr 1, 2009