Blog Entries tagged 'cheap'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'cheap'
- Camden Town Minicab Posted by camdenminicab in Camden Minicab Booking | Jun 29, 2015
- The no star dining experience Sorry to those who were expecting to see what 5 star restaurants look like in other countries, this is probably the fanciest type of sit down restaurant I'll be eating at in this trip.
There something about the feel of Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 21, 2015
- Cambodia continued.....[center]After lunch, we continued our day by going to the Royal Palace.
Gorgeous, elaborate buildings dotted the spotless grounds with large trees and topiaries providing natural beauty to compliment the elegant man-made structures.
[img=http://phot Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Feb 26, 2014
- Why should you stay in a hostel?Our first hostel experience was in Paris in 1999. We went on a romantic trip to Paris but as a student I didn’t have a lot to spend. So we decided to stay in a hostel so we could save Posted by GoAroundEurope in Hostels and travelling in Europe | Dec 4, 2013
- Trip to Xian for the National Day holiday...[center]So the journey began with a taxi to the train station; a taxi that should have cost about 10-15 yuan (£1-1.50) but because it was the National Day holiday and because we're white, we were told it would cost 30 Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Nov 2, 2013
- Medical Massage...[center]So today I went to see my Chinese friend for lunch.
Nothing strange there - She owns a restaurant in town and I cooked Christmas dinner there for everyone last year (hopefully a tradition that will continue this December as well!)
I Posted by Lady Mantle in Lady M's Worldwide Adventures | Sep 26, 2013
- Video Door BellsSince being in Japan I am a little confused over safety. Everyone says how safe Japan is, but there are bars on many windows in Japan. They also have a pull down metal doors. There is not much graffiti so Posted by Tina in Japan in My Adventures in Japan | Aug 21, 2013
- Mancora y Huan ChacoHi there everyone,
I am currently here in Huan Chaco, on the coast of Peru where I am having a great time staying at a hostal that cost less than $4 a night. This town has like everything. Pretty girls, Posted by martinmorlot in One student losing himself in Ecuador | Aug 2, 2013
- Taking a Cheap Holiday in DarwinMel and I were randomly chatting over a cuppa two evenings ago as we often do and talk about the most absurd things and indulge in the girliest gossip, when suddenly joking about taking a weekend getaway became serious. We Posted by sonia.itchyfeet in Sonia's Itchy Feet | Feb 4, 2013
- Which are the most interesting cities in Europe Paris, Berlin and Rome would be my top three pics in Europe. They are absolutely must visit places. They are full of interesting, long history, great architecture, amazing museums and cafeterias with unique cuisines!
Going to Paris for a romantic Posted by EU_Backpacker in Travel Europe on a Shoe-String Budget | Jan 16, 2013
- Budget Maldives. Maafushi island.I see that many people are interested in a budget holiday in the Maldives and decided to share my experience of travel in this heavenly place for little money. Maybe my experience will help someone save the family budget.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoi Posted by Carolyn9 in Budget Maldives. Maafushi island. | Nov 30, 2012
- Buy Facebook Likes Facebook MarketingFacebook Marketing іѕ bесоmіng increasingly popular due tо thе huge growth thаt Facebook hаѕ undertaken іn thе lаѕt fеw years. Juѕt bу lооkіng аt іtѕ Alexa rank, #1, іt іѕ easy tо understand thе kind оf potential thаt аn effective Posted by adoav7d7sh in Son Waskin | Nov 30, 2012
- Gili T : overhyped or a true little paradise?
Most people (and yes with most people I mean all age groups, not just young backpackers with a low budget) spending a holiday in Indonesia, especially Bali and/or Lombok, will not esc Posted by flemishgirl in Sustainable Travel | Sep 20, 2012
- BudvaSo the story goes, that Budva is one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic Coast & was founded by Kadmo, the son of Phoenician king Agenor, the ruler of the Illyrians, after he was exiled from Thebes. He and Posted by patnell in Euroblogging | Aug 3, 2012
- Cheap NFL Jerseys Dan European Cup lore Denmark Portugal 3:2Cheap NFL Jerseys This morning, the 2012 European Cup group B, two second round, Portugal back to life in the last minute 3-2 victory over Denmark, qualifying destiny in their own hands. After 1-2 loss to Germany, the Netherlands, outgoing Posted by Julen in Cheap NFL Jerseys Dan European Cup lore | Jun 13, 2012
- travelling on a budgetMe and my fiancee always loved travelling. Thing is we don't have the luxury of travelling with too many money in our pocket.
We started looking on the internet, and realized there are so may travellers like us, backpackers who Posted by pinaynurse in DIY travels | May 18, 2012
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh cityLocation: Binh Quoi Tourist Village is located on Thanh Da peninsula, the Saigon River, the center of Ho Chi Minh City 8km.
Characteristics: With a unique riverside landscape, this resort is the largest sum in Ho Chi Minh.
There are 55 rooms Posted by quocthai12345 in Tour Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh | Jan 2, 2012
- Delicious and Cheap, how to eat while travelling on a budgetThe key to eating well while not blowing all your money is to avoid tourist traps. Tourist traps are these restaurants that offer mediocare food in very touristy areas. They survive on the fact that tourists have no idea how Posted by dariusz in Indulging the Wanderlust | Dec 22, 2011
- Trip to BrisbaneHaving a population of over more than 3 million people, Brisbane is the third most populous city of Australia. It’s generally termed as new-world city because of its creative and modern lifestyle, an exciting nightlife and an overall contemporary ambiance Posted by kiran3 in Times Travel | Nov 4, 2011
- Price reduction Keurig Coffee Makers - Connoisseur Espresso Keurig Gourmand - Italian Mix Keurig Gourmet - Kenya Kilimandjaro.Getting a coffee maker genuinely aids individuals men and women who enjoy to consume a fresh new brew coffee, particularly people folks that are always on the go. For espresso Posted by jordanshanno12 in Sherman Kim Mervin | Sep 21, 2011
- Electrical Tea Kettle ReviewsBecause of to their profound comfort electrical tea kettles are becoming a frequent characteristic in numerous houses across the state and are destined to be 1 of the most utilized appliances. Possessing an electrical tea kettle isn't just for generating Posted by jessstone717 in Erin Mcmillan Denny | Sep 21, 2011
- How to Get Genuine UGG Boots at Low-cost PricesLooking for cheap UGG boots for sale? You are not alone, and have come to the appropriate location. I was seeking all more than for UGG boots at a great price tag and I identified them! I would Posted by stevenseller821 in Antoine Vaughan Harry | Sep 21, 2011
- How to eat for less than £10 a day: Part 7
Watch out for companies handing out free promotional food. Then, five minutes later, walk past again and pick up some more! Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Aug 14, 2011
- How to eat for less than £10 a day: Part 6
Two packets of Italpasta Macaroni and Cheese Pasta Dinner - $1
One tin of Safeway Whole Kernel Corn - $1.25
Staying in budget for the day - priceless! Posted by shoestring in A Grand Adventure | Jul 29, 2011
- Motor Home Hire New Zealand: Easy To Drive And Is IntegratedSummer in New Zealand asked a flock of visitors, the capital of Wellington North Island Kiwi on top is also a destination for seekers of travel. Months of New Zealand summer outbreaks in December ended in February tied in a Posted by rentacampervan0 in How You Can Have A Thrilling Journey, | Jul 14, 2011