Blog Entries tagged 'children'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'children'
- A child is for life, not just for ChristmasMuch of my volunteering in the last month was centred around Christmas, be it Christmas crafts, party bags or throwing a party for the kids. As I walked around Huanchaco this week I kept bumping into kids from school and Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Dec 24, 2015
- Bye for now HuanchacoMy two months in Huanchaco flew by so fast, it's hard to believe I'm back in Lima for the next part of my adventure.
I ended up working on many different projects, which meant I got to see even more of Posted by Rebecca Heller in Rebecca's Big Adventure | Dec 24, 2015
- Cruise!After seeing "Home Alone" (soundtrack courtesy of the CSO) at Symohony Center (see photo of my sister below), my family and I will be flying down to Florida tonight for a morning of birding tomorrow and then a Caribbean cruise Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Dec 13, 2015
- Basilica of Our Lady of Peace, a place of worship?Is the 2 hour drive to the cathedral actually worth it? The answer is yes! If you keep reading you will find out more...
First of all if you want to get to the cathedral you have to take Posted by milestheblogger in Is Ivory Coast A Scam? | Nov 29, 2015
- Last Oak Park Bird Walk of 2015Today I led the last bird walk of 2015, and it was a very pleasant walk with temperatures in the upper 50's and perfectly sunny skies. Although the birding was quite slow, the group had a great time, enjoyed lively Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Oct 11, 2015
- Lake TurkanaDay six of our Journey to the Jade Sea with [[http://www.undiscovered-destinations.com/|Undiscovered Destinations]].
The wind certainly kept us awake in the night, rustling through the palms, banging tree branches against each other, sending the wind g Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 14, 2015
- A Fantastic Week of Fall Birding!Although I was very busy with school and my choir this week, I actually managed a decent amount of birding, also, taking advantage of this being the heart of fall songbird migration.
Wednesday morning was a "late arrival" morning for my Posted by skwclar in Birding Around the World | Sep 26, 2015
- My first 3 days!I had started writing something very lengthy and wonderful and it never saved, so that is why this is my first post since I have arrived in Lima. I was very frustrated and have since calmed down.
My journey to Lima Posted by alexandrang98 in 10 meses en San Borja | Sep 3, 2015
- Our Journey to The Lost City
To be honest we were pretty scared when we set off with our little daypacks for our five-day Lost City trek. We had heard how gruelling it was and we hadn’t trained at all before we head Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 30, 2015
- Sonoma to Oregon CityWe spent a small portion of Sunday in Sonoma; another wine pick-up party with great food and great wines. Sitting outside, drinking wine, eating fun foods and listening to music is a really great way to spend a Sunday!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 25, 2015
- Goodbye Australia[center][/center]
There were tears - more than I expected - as I said goodbye to the place I have called home for the last year.
'Straya has been a real mix of tricks - each location h Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Aug 3, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh..Part XI....CITY !!Leh , was the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, now the Leh district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Leh district. The town is dominated by the ruined Leh Palace, the former mansion of the Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jul 31, 2015
- Cars, crayons, and covered bridgesMy husband is on a car forum online, and he learned that the yearly driving event they do was going to take place in PA. It would be Father's Day weekend, so it seemed like a good way to Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jul 24, 2015
- Rovaniemi and JyvaskylaI decided not to clog up the Christmas in July post with the other thing we did in Rovaniemi - and we weren't there long really, so went to one museum and for a short walk along the river...
It Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 22, 2015
- Christmas in July'Tis the season to be jolly - as a relocated Australian, I certainly think that the summer season is a perfectly sensible time to be celebrating Christmas, and so as we were in Rovaniemi, which is the official hometown of Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 21, 2015
- Different People, Different Standards...
==Hello fellow travelers!==
Until this very day, we've been telling you day-by-day what's been going on in our lives since we decided to leave Holland and start our amateurish journey. Posted by Porridge in Porridge Blog | Jul 20, 2015
- Catching Up: Discovery Space, State College, PASpring break tends to be a misnomer in the northern US, and this year was no different in central PA. After our day trip to Reptiland, we were still looking for kid-friendly activities that we could do indoors. I decided Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jul 18, 2015
- Book 7: Cuba, Southern Italy, GreeceFOR MY FAITHFUL READERS, IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT HERE IS THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF VAGABONDING AT 60. Please note the dates. As per usual I am writing this back in my home in beautiful, at this time Posted by jonshapiro in Vagabonding at 60 | Jul 11, 2015
- For the First Time in Forever...Now, if you have an eight year old daughter, like we do, you would know that the title of this blog post comes from the Disney movie, Frozen.
So for the first time in forever, we are the furthest Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 10, 2015
- On to OsloWe arrived fresh and ready to hit Oslo after a night on the Ferry... amazingly smooth journey. We packed up our little cabin, and headed down to the car deck. Once our GPS booted up and realised it had moved Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 10, 2015
- Next Stop... CopenhagenOn the way to Copenhagen, we managed to spend an amazing afternoon catching up with old friends from Shanghai. They have a summer house in Hojby, on the coast of Zealand. We got there about 2pm, and had a traditional Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 7, 2015
- Some fun along the way ....
Unfortunately time stops for no-one, and we are already half-way into our time in Denmark. . Apart from the weather ... that is the mostly cold, wet and windy SUMMER weather Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jul 6, 2015
- So what's in Billund?THIS:
After we crossed the Danish Border, we were heading to Billund, and then as we approached Legoland we explained to the kids that we would be visiting Legoland the next day, and th Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jul 4, 2015
- Hamburg HappeningsSo after all the preparations and packing, we set off with the box on the top of the car... loaded for a four week driving holiday!!
And drove 4 hours from our house to our first AirBNB place Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 30, 2015
- Catching up: Clyde Peeling's ReptilandFirst, I must confess that I am not a fan of snakes, and that I have always thought that reptile houses in zoos are smelly. I suppose I am not Reptiland's target audience, then. Nevertheless, a while back, a friend Posted by amikulski in Toddler Travels | Jun 29, 2015