Blog Entries tagged 'city'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'city'
- Vivid Sydney 2015 - Part 2[center][center][/center][/center]
So, on our second excursion out to Vivid Sydney we did Darling Harbour and Pyrmont on another cold Friday night.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68 Posted by emmaabroad in Australia | Jun 22, 2015
- June in Canada, Mexico and...It has been my privilege to present the one-hour ethics class for several years at the Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE) annual meeting. This year's meeting was in Halifax and I have some great photos at the end Posted by fracmeister in SPE President Travels | Jun 17, 2015
- La chine en image – saison 1 épisode 1[center][/center]
Ça va bientôt faire trois mois que je suis arrivée au pays des pandas et il me semb Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | May 31, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 2)Sunday started off with another early wake-up....This time it was 6am instead of 5am! I'm calling that progress. Yay!!
Things work on a slower time here. Breakfast at our hostel we discovered takes about an hour. We arrive and chill Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 26, 2015
- The most beautiful city in the United StatesWhat is the most beautiful city in the United States? Some would argue New York City, while others would choose Miami, and some perhaps will argue that Denver, Colorado takes the prize. However in all my travels throughout the 50 Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 26, 2015
- Hola from Mexico City (Part 1)So we arrived in Mexico City at 4am, the flight was full and we were in the last row...it definitely had it's perks of extra room to recline.
We breezed through security and customs and made our way to get a Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | May 25, 2015
- Yeeha! Good Morning, Yeka!Yekaterinburg, December 29th 2014
"Eleven o'clock?? Since this is a private tour anyway, can't we start earlier so I can have more time to take pictures?"
"Okay. Ten o'clock then."
Then she preached me about how weather is in winter Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | May 25, 2015
- Not your average cityHong Kong is not just a densely packed metropolis, but rather a series of large islands. At the outer limits, within a half hour metro ride, Hong Kong offers some of the best trekking (and mountain biking) opportunities.
[img=http://www.boyang.photogra Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 16, 2015
- When the Old Is New and Refreshing...
Considering what's been happening in Atlantic City during the last couple of years, it may seem silly to again mourn the passing of most of AC's magni Posted by TerryAlanAC in South Jersey Shore | May 11, 2015
- An ancient city with night clubsFengHuang (凤凰), a frontier town in ancient China between the Han and Miao, has been converted into a tourist attraction to display its ancient architecture and local traditions. While buildings are their restored version and most crafts are just for Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | May 8, 2015
- Leg Eins.It shall begin.
Soon I will be in the bean city to meet my Auntie D. "Shortly" after we will skip the pond in hopes of finding the worlds most envied tea and crumpet. Yes. Crumpet. Singular. I mean, hey, I'm Posted by adamfarr in EuroTrip 2015 | May 3, 2015
- April 10 - 11, 2015 New York City
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by starky987 in Adventure Life | Apr 26, 2015
- Forbidden CityFinal day in China, and time for Forbidden City. It had been so close yet so far all this time. First we needed a double order of Taiwanese breakfast sandwiches that we ate on the steps outside the subway. If Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Apr 16, 2015
- What's up Taipei! No trademark violation intended (it's actually an advertisement logo)
Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 30, 2015
- March 11 - 13, 2015 New York City
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by starky987 in Adventure Life | Apr 26, 2015
- A Touristy Photo of TokyoI feel like I'm obligated to post a normal touristy photo, since some of y'all never been to Japan before.
Here is a night scene from a popular tourist spot. The skyline of Tokyo is actually not that as concentrate Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 9, 2015
- Bangkok RevisitedWe left Khao Lak with promises to return and set off for Bangkok. One problem with these multi-centre trips is that whole days are spent travelling, which is fine when you are travelling by car or boat, train or bus Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Feb 25, 2015
- FEB 21 EXPLORING PANAMA CITYCASCO ANTIGUO - THE OLD QUARTERS
We take the new metro to Cinco de Mayo and walk into the old section of town. The metro is extremely efficient and costs 35 cents. Just buy a card with time on it and Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Feb 20, 2015
- Day 24 - Jaipur to AgraSo we have organised a driver to take us to Agra as the train and bus leave at inconvenient times for our less than 24 hour stay in Agra.
Our driver arrives and he had the nicest car in India haha Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 23 - JaipurToday we are being taken to the three forts in Jaipur, Nahargarh fort, Jaigarh Fort and Amer Fort as well as viewing the Jal Mahal or lake palace.
Not feeling so good today and thinking it might have been a lack Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 22 - JaipurSo this morning we are ready to get some decent food into our systems so the plan is to walk over to the Pink City and City Palace which is about a 6km walk and we are bound to run Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 21 - Jodhpur to JaipurUp bright and early for the drive to Jaipur as we drive out through the market place we have walked through every day there is a beautifully decorated elephant just wandering down the street like no bodies business. It's amazing Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 20 - JodhpurToday after getting most of the sightseeing done on yesterday's walk around town. We are having a nice long breakfast come lunch on the rooftop looking at the Mehrangarh fort. The view gets more and more impressive each day.
After midday Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 19 - JodhpurToday after a relatively good rest yesterday our plan it to tackle the Mehrangarh Fort. The fort is built on and within a rock face with seamless integration and we are able to see where we are heading as our Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Adios Winter! Hola Tropics!
With the impending blizzard, I crossed all my fingers and Matthew's that our Cop Posted by LaurendeMatt in Panama | Feb 13, 2015