Blog Entries tagged 'city'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'city'
- An Irkutsk Vintage on WheelsIrkutsk, August 1st 2014
As I had been [[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/46/|fascinated by the buses but mostly by the trams, in Khabarovsk]], so was I in Irkutsk. I wanted to scream, Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Sep 16, 2014
- San Francisco (CDA Presents)Today I tossed aside my typical athletic attire for professional clothing, trading sneakers for heels, and AC's for a heater. This one day foray into adulthood commuting to SF from SJ during early morning traffic made me feel grown up. Posted by SharpExplorers in Sharp Explorers | Sep 5, 2014
- Krasnoyarsk the CityKrasnoyarsk, July 26 - 28th 2014
With our mind lingering on Stolby, let me show you a few shots from the parking area.
You remember the bird-tree-house I showed you in previous post about Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Aug 26, 2014
- Novosibirsk, the City at a GlanceNovosibirsk, July 26th 2014
Good morning, Russia! This is the street near my hostel, from where I started my [[http://callmesonja.travellerspoint.com/75/|money-changer-quest]]. Along Posted by automidori in Call Me Sonja | Aug 18, 2014
- Same, Same--only different[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/688129/Cathedral_of_Notre_Dame.jpg thumb=http://photos.tr Posted by MJMullin in When Historical Stories Meet the Present | Jul 27, 2014
- What is the Message Being Told Here?
After an uneventful transfer day from Hoi An to Danang to Ho Chi Minh City, our travel party is fully together for the first time this trip. Tra arrived from Hanoi last night, s Posted by MJMullin in When Historical Stories Meet the Present | Jul 26, 2014
- Revisiting the Vietnam War
Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I actually slept in, today. I am not sure if that means my body i Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jul 1, 2014
- A Day in Hue
A stone dragon decorates the entrance to a palace in Hue
By and large, I enjoy trains. They are almost the perfect Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 29, 2014
- Day 12 - It Isn't Manageable
Started off the day with a Traditional Latin Mass in Victoria. It was very nice, and the church was simple but pretty.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/68107 Posted by danielcatherine in Daniel and Catherine's Adventures | Jun 16, 2014
- ChicagoSee all the photos [[http://s981.photobucket.com/user/danseal/library/USA%20-%20May%20and%20June%202014/Chicago|here]]. Password the same as for the blog.
True to the song, 'my kind of town Chicago is'. Although that's maybe because I did Posted by DanAndBells in Adventures with Danny & Bells | Jun 8, 2014
- Buongiorno da Milano - 3 days in Milan, perfect jetlag cure?I have heard many things about Milan none of which have particularly endeared me to the notion of spending even more than one day here. Almost everybody I know who has been here has some story or other about themselves Posted by louvhills in Lou's European Holiday 2014 | May 30, 2014
- Impressions of IstanbulIstanbul is that kind of place where it doesn't matter whether it is burning hot, freaking cold or pouring rain, you will not think about the weather but will want to head out and explore it. Specially if it is Posted by alopezlanda in Short breaks | May 15, 2014
- A good week[center][/center]
When you journal, the level of detail in the descriptions depends greatly on the time passed between entries. What wou Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Apr 30, 2014
- Walking Tour of Some Major Sights in Downtown Oaxaca, MexicoAlvin Starkman, M.A., J.D.
Many visitors to the south central Mexico colonial city of Oaxaca spend only two or three full days here (aside from touring the central valley routes), not long enough to really learn about its cultural history, its Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | Apr 15, 2014
- MelbourneWhew, back in Australia!
First of all, a story on our accommodation in Melbourne....
Picture this: We're sitting in our 12 bed dorm room in our hostel in Auckland and realizing we do Posted by smr1188 in Postcards From the Heart | Apr 14, 2014
- The End is Nigh...The end is most definitely nigh...so I'm afraid to say, this one is a little long! If it helps, it's mostly pictures!! 😀
Ok so you thought our hiking days were done and dusted? Please no more tales of aching legs Posted by shaunandhan in The 'Round'-up | Apr 2, 2014
- Being Street SmartSo, I have been travelling South America (Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile) for 6 months now.
I came here on my first day not trusting anyone. Keeping my passport on me, hidden. Putting money in at least three different places. Keeping Posted by Laurdatri in Sola Backpacker | Mar 24, 2014
- The three day thing[center][/center]
It’s been six months since I left Mexico City. Two of those I've been in South East Asia.
As I approached Kuala Lumpur a fourth time, I felt as unready and Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Mar 17, 2014
- Getting your visa!Going to the embassy to apply for your visa is always very stressful and there are a lot of things you have to remember. Here I have some tips for you how you can be more relaxed while applying for Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- "New York City I'm coming!"The countdown is on. There are only 39 days up until I leave for New York, where I’m gonna stay for three full months.
I’m absolutely excited!
The trip is gonna be the starting shot for this blog about fashion, lifestyle and Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- Àomén (Macau)A meander in Macau:
The high street and city square are cheerfully colourful and quaint.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Feb 3, 2014
- Xiāng Gǎng (Hong Kong revisited)Stepping out of China into Hong Kong is a bizarre experience... like two different worlds only a step apart.
A new railway has just been built linking Xiamen to Shenzhen in a mere 3.5 hours on the high-speed train bringing Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Jan 29, 2014
- Melbourne NYE 2013
Posted by KellieBarnes in Eyes Wide Open | Jan 1, 2014
- Vespa Tour of Saigon, The last day of 2013There are several companies offering bike tours around Saigon. We opted for the Vintage Vespa tour. The Vespa is such a cool iconic bike, what a great way to see the sights riding on the back off one of these Posted by Gingertoad in Return to SE Asia | Dec 31, 2013
- Whistle stop tour of AucklandLeft Honolulu on Monday 16th December at 10.20pm on an Air NZ flight to Auckland, flight time only 9 hours but ,due to crossing the date line we lost a day and arrived Wednesday 18th at 6 Am. Checking out Posted by balawaran in Round the world in 24 days | Dec 21, 2013