Blog Entries tagged 'city'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'city'
- April 10 - 11, 2015 New York City
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com Posted by starky987 in Adventure Life | Apr 26, 2015
- Forbidden CityFinal day in China, and time for Forbidden City. It had been so close yet so far all this time. First we needed a double order of Taiwanese breakfast sandwiches that we ate on the steps outside the subway. If Posted by Sarah.M in Explore | Apr 16, 2015
- What's up Taipei! No trademark violation intended (it's actually an advertisement logo)
Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 30, 2015
- March 11 - 13, 2015 New York City
[img=http://photos.travelle Posted by starky987 in Adventure Life | Apr 26, 2015
- A Touristy Photo of TokyoI feel like I'm obligated to post a normal touristy photo, since some of y'all never been to Japan before.
Here is a night scene from a popular tourist spot. The skyline of Tokyo is actually not that as concentrate Posted by btang in Being a Kid Again | Mar 9, 2015
- Bangkok RevisitedWe left Khao Lak with promises to return and set off for Bangkok. One problem with these multi-centre trips is that whole days are spent travelling, which is fine when you are travelling by car or boat, train or bus Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Feb 25, 2015
- FEB 21 EXPLORING PANAMA CITYCASCO ANTIGUO - THE OLD QUARTERS
We take the new metro to Cinco de Mayo and walk into the old section of town. The metro is extremely efficient and costs 35 cents. Just buy a card with time on it and Posted by RDILL in Panama Bonaire Curacao 2015 | Feb 20, 2015
- Day 24 - Jaipur to AgraSo we have organised a driver to take us to Agra as the train and bus leave at inconvenient times for our less than 24 hour stay in Agra.
Our driver arrives and he had the nicest car in India haha Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 23 - JaipurToday we are being taken to the three forts in Jaipur, Nahargarh fort, Jaigarh Fort and Amer Fort as well as viewing the Jal Mahal or lake palace.
Not feeling so good today and thinking it might have been a lack Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 22 - JaipurSo this morning we are ready to get some decent food into our systems so the plan is to walk over to the Pink City and City Palace which is about a 6km walk and we are bound to run Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 21 - Jodhpur to JaipurUp bright and early for the drive to Jaipur as we drive out through the market place we have walked through every day there is a beautifully decorated elephant just wandering down the street like no bodies business. It's amazing Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 20 - JodhpurToday after getting most of the sightseeing done on yesterday's walk around town. We are having a nice long breakfast come lunch on the rooftop looking at the Mehrangarh fort. The view gets more and more impressive each day.
After midday Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Day 19 - JodhpurToday after a relatively good rest yesterday our plan it to tackle the Mehrangarh Fort. The fort is built on and within a rock face with seamless integration and we are able to see where we are heading as our Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 19, 2015
- Adios Winter! Hola Tropics!
With the impending blizzard, I crossed all my fingers and Matthew's that our Cop Posted by LaurendeMatt in Panama | Feb 13, 2015
- Day 16 - UdaipurThe next morning we have had a little bit of a late start (which I will call relaxing) after another coffee breakfast - we one again head down to the lake for a mid morning walk around. From here we Posted by lee_1986 in India - 2015 | Feb 13, 2015
- To Bangkok via DohaOr so the song goes.... actually we've now been here two nights and not managed a single oyster, just lots of prawns and crab.....
Our journey was pretty straightforward once we'd battled through the snow, sleet, rain and roadworks on the Posted by GinSmugglers in GinSmugglers go Thai | Jan 24, 2015
- Six monthsTravel is more than an arbitrary change of scenery, its more than just going from here to there.
It is an experience; an adventure.
What is adventure, then?
Once I read Georg Simmel defining it as an experience so outside the normal routine, Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Jan 18, 2015
- PLAN Auf dem Highway 1 nach San Francisco
Die genaue Tages-Route findet Ihr [[https://goo.gl/maps/Eqlsu|hier]].
===Wir starten um 9 Uhr um unseren letzten Autofahr-Tag zu beginnen. Erst mal wieder frühstücken, diesmal in [[h Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 31, 2014
- PLAN Über Olympia zum Mount Rainier
===Die genaue Tages-Route findet Ihr [[https://goo.gl/maps/qatYe|hier]].===
===Heute starten wir um 9 Uhr und gegen 10 Uhr können wir in [[http://www.tripadvisor.de/Restaurant_Review- Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 23, 2014
- Un dimanche à Mumbai Mes chers amis,
comme certains me l’avaient suggéré j’avais prévu de vous envoyer des mails groupés assez régulièrement mais me voilà déjà ici depuis cinq mois et pas beaucoup de mails groupés ont été envoyés. Il faut dire aussi qu’entre Posted by elodieadie in la petite trotte d'Elodie-la-bougeotte | Dec 22, 2014
- PLAN Ein ganzer Tag in Seattle
===Gegen 10 Uhr werden wir vom Hotel aufbrechen zum [[http://www.pikeplacemarket.org/plan-your-visit|Pike Place Market]]. Dort können wir frühstücken, vielleicht im [[http://www.starbuc Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 14, 2014
- PLAN Ankunft und erster Abend in Seattle
===Landung in Seattle um 11.30, danach Übernahme des Mietwagens Kategorie Rav4 oder ähnlich:===
===Danach Fahrt i Posted by deniseontour in Pacific Northwest & Hawaii | Dec 5, 2014
- Muine and Ho Chi Minh cityAfter Dalat we went to Muine which is like a Russian town. A lot of the shops and businesses are in Russian and there's a large community of them there, which is strange. Muine is a nice little beach town Posted by derryfadman in Worldwide ramblings | Dec 3, 2014
- Where are the students?The media in the US and México are covering the disappearance of 43 university students missing from the Mexican state of Guerrero. I think there should be more media coverage in the US since US policy is an integral part Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 9, 2014
- New Yorkers in the house!What better way to ease back into thoughts of home and work but to have colleagues from New York join us? For a week I was lucky to have Joan Byron and Elena Conte from the Pratt Center here in Posted by BettinaNYC in Breaking Away in 2014 | Nov 8, 2014