Blog Entries tagged 'city'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'city'
- Getting your visa!Going to the embassy to apply for your visa is always very stressful and there are a lot of things you have to remember. Here I have some tips for you how you can be more relaxed while applying for Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- "New York City I'm coming!"The countdown is on. There are only 39 days up until I leave for New York, where I’m gonna stay for three full months.
I’m absolutely excited!
The trip is gonna be the starting shot for this blog about fashion, lifestyle and Posted by agirlsw0rld in agirlsworld | Feb 23, 2014
- Àomén (Macau)A meander in Macau:
The high street and city square are cheerfully colourful and quaint.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Feb 3, 2014
- Xiāng Gǎng (Hong Kong revisited)Stepping out of China into Hong Kong is a bizarre experience... like two different worlds only a step apart.
A new railway has just been built linking Xiamen to Shenzhen in a mere 3.5 hours on the high-speed train bringing Posted by Melimei in Do what you love | Jan 29, 2014
- Vespa Tour of Saigon, The last day of 2013There are several companies offering bike tours around Saigon. We opted for the Vintage Vespa tour. The Vespa is such a cool iconic bike, what a great way to see the sights riding on the back off one of these Posted by Gingertoad in Return to SE Asia | Dec 31, 2013
- Whistle stop tour of AucklandLeft Honolulu on Monday 16th December at 10.20pm on an Air NZ flight to Auckland, flight time only 9 hours but ,due to crossing the date line we lost a day and arrived Wednesday 18th at 6 Am. Checking out Posted by balawaran in Round the world in 24 days | Dec 21, 2013
- Hanoi Old Quarter VietnamIt focuses the handicraft activities and all trade, which formed into many specific trading streets and created a separate tradition of urban residents. Today, the Old Quarter of Hanoi is an attractive destination for those who want to visit this Posted by Jenny Hoang in Travel places in Vietnam | Dec 10, 2013
- Duong Lam Ancient Village Hanoi VietnamToday, Duong lam village still retains most of the basic characteristics of a village of Vietnam with port village, trees, courtyard, temples, well, water fields… The roads of Duong lam were special because they have the shape as the bones Posted by Jenny Hoang in Travel places in Vietnam | Dec 10, 2013
- Hanoi Vietnam That is the reason why Hanoian feel as closely connected to their Red River as children do towards their mothers.
In the old days, the Red River was given another common name: Cai (Mother) River. The name of Hanoi (Exterior Posted by Jenny Hoang in Travel places in Vietnam | Dec 10, 2013
- China's Answer to Old SacramentoAshley and I spent considerable time in China's version of Old Sacramento. Lijiang has an "old" part of town with cobblestone streets and old timey architecture for its buildings. It seems like it's designed for tourists as masses of Chinese Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Nov 18, 2013
- Put down that map and get wonderfully lostWow, so I am three days and absolutely loving it here. And so much has already happened.
My first official day in Ho Chi Minh City on sunday (10th) after failing to sleep in to beat being in New Zealand time- Posted by breannamorgan34 in Somewhere in Vietnam | Nov 11, 2013
- Copenhagen, Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2362.jpg caption=Street Art, Chri Posted by paulneptune in Copenhagen, Denmark | Nov 8, 2013
- The first couple of daysWe arrived in Bangkok airport yesterday evening after two long flights. We went as directed to fill out forms for visas, one of which was missing and we were misled by some very grumpy Thai workers. Basically, all Thai people Posted by Kirstyonwroot in England to South East Asia | Nov 7, 2013
- Welcome to Luxembourg City ![center]Welcome to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and its Capital Luxembourg City ![/center]
I will explore the 3 Borders Country starting with the capital of the country in which I am settled since the late Spring, Luxembourg City, very little k Posted by victorian67 in Escapades around the 3 Borders Country | Nov 4, 2013
- Welcome to the 3 Borders Country Travel Blog !Greetings from Luxembourg !
My name is Karim, I am 46yo, a Hotel GM and I live in Luxembourg.
I am French and I have worked in hospitality for the past 24 years and my job took me in places as different Posted by victorian67 in Escapades around the 3 Borders Country | Nov 4, 2013
- Getting Shanghai'dWow, this is a big fast paced place. Trying to take it in after an overnight flight from Auckland, has been trying. The hardest part has been trying to find vegetarian food for Ashley. It seems every dish has some Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Nov 4, 2013
- SeattleA FABULOUS/FASCINATING/FUN FACT ABOUT THIS PLACE:
Seattle is the birthplace of rock legend Jimi Hendrix and the alternative rock music style known as "grunge", which was made famous by local groups Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and Alice in Ch Posted by karencook in Karen's World Adventures | Jul 15, 2013
- Asia, first stopThe flight over the Pacific was a mere 15 hours. Sleep, movie, dinner, sleep, breakfast, reading, and you're there. As we left rounding midnight, and got to Kuala Lumpur rounding midday, I didn't even get much jet lag. It Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 21, 2013
- BAGUIO CITYI was lucky enough to work at one point in a Catholic University where Spiritual Retreat was one of the annual activities.
This spiritual rendezvous brought us away from Davao allowing us to see the other side of life far away Posted by JoyceRL in My Travel Diary | Oct 13, 2013
- Lower ManhattanIt's the last Sunday of my around the world trip and time for the last big item on my bucket list - Lower Manhattan. I had already explored [[http://francisworldtrip.travellerspoint.com/136/|Mid Manhattan]] and the [[http://francisworldtrip.travell Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- City High==Flip Flops are not made for walking==
One week on and it feels as though teaching English on a secluded island for 6 weeks didn't actually happen. Yet, my disgruntled feet, who been guiding me patiently around Mexico's finest cities, Posted by lewyandkerri in Professional Mexicans | Oct 7, 2013
- Letters From The Amazon - Part ThirteenHola! mi amigos
The time has come for me to be saying my final 'Adios' to the Jatun Sacha reserve and my adventures here in the rainforest after 6 eve Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Dec 15, 2009
- First Impressions . . . 3 Sept. 2013
A first note from Mangwan-dong in Mapo-gu in Seoul, South Korea.
Welcome from ahjussi . . .
It was graduation day at Yonsei University, where I am taking my th Posted by honglk in Korea Summer 2013 | Sep 5, 2013
- DresdenMost of the travel I have been doing has been based off a rough plan. Then picking specific places and times based off advice, prices and last minute research.
Dresden was one of the places we visited without initially intending to Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Aug 21, 2013
- SeaShore Resort (Sogod)Hotel/Resort name: SeaShore Resort
Location: Sogod, Southern Leyte
Booking Year: 2011
Price: from 1.500 PHP
Staff service: Good
Standard rooms: OK need a paint job since the paint was falling off the Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013