Blog Entries tagged 'city'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'city'
- [TITLE]Post Office Not Open, No Mail Delivery July 4[\TITLE]
If you're considering buying a Royal Holiday Golf club timeshare, make certain to consider a few of the pros and cons in my overview of how the Royal Holiday Club points membership works before spending your cash. Ini adalah salah Posted by maryjobmgn in art home | Feb 6, 2016
- Dam, I Love EuropeAs promised, here is my second post, about my second journey. This post is titled "Dam, I Love Europe" because it is so incredibly true.
The fun started on the train to Amsterdam. After changing three times in Cologne, Venlo, Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Jan 31, 2016
- Temple Diaries If there ever was a part of this expansive and colourful country that was worthy of the term “Temple City” – the beautiful Oriya city of Bhubaneshwar would be it. With almost a 1000 temples dotting the landscape of this Posted by Ceej in Around the world .... | Jan 13, 2016
- Udaipur....Venice of East !!Udaipur is a major city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is the historic capital of the kingdom of Mewar in the former Rajputana Agency. Maharana Udai Singh of the Sisodia clan of Rajputs founded the city in Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Dec 27, 2015
- Bangkok -- Chiang MaiToday began with yet another helping hand from our Air BnB host, Surat, who called us a cab to take us to the train station from his apartment. While we waited, we spent time chatting with his wife, Carol, and Posted by carpentrek in Carpenters Without Borders | Dec 9, 2015
- Macchu PicchuOur trip to Machu Picchu was the pinnacle of our South American adventure and consequentially what we based the rest of our itinerary around. It’s been on the bucket list for me since I was 8 years old, the iconic Posted by 2kiwicompaneros in Viva South America!! | Nov 22, 2015
- Beijing and The Great Wall of ChinaBEIJING municipality is bordered to the south by Shanxi province and to the north and west by Inner Mongolia.
We started out in Shanghai, went south to Zhangjiajie, west to Chengdu and then north east to Xi'an and the Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 20, 2015
- Day 1I've taken my first step on desert in the capital city of Libya Tripoli, it was boiling hot like this country is a sauna that I've already received a headache from the country's climate. It looks more urban than rural Posted by 9enguin in Travels in Libya | Nov 18, 2015
- Cusco Baby!!!Jetlagged, exhausted, and with the quickly dawning realisation that speaking a few words of a language is vastly different to partaking in a conversation of it, we hailed a cab from Cusco airport. Trick for new players- the cabbie's fares Posted by 2kiwicompaneros in Viva South America!! | Nov 12, 2015
- Trip to Philippines 2015 ===To follow my travel blog click on the banner below, I have moved my link to another site since it's a better platform for writing and inserting pics and videos.===
==[[http://ferie6.blogspot.no/|Trip to Philippines 2015 ]]==
[[http://ferie6. Posted by Odd-Arne in My travels around the world | Oct 10, 2015
- Shri Guru Jambheshwar Bhagwan Mandir ,Jajiwal Dhora , Banar Shree Guru Jambheshwar Bhagwan also known as Jambho ji, was the founder of the Bishnoi sect. He preached the worship of Hari (a name for Lord Vishnu). He taught that God is a divine power that is everywhere. He Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Oct 9, 2015
- Convent Garden, British Cycle Tour Finish, LondonAfter a sleep in we decided to catch the underground to a subway near Prince Edward Theatre. Once we found the theatre where Miss Saigon was being held we headed off to find a booking office, several near here. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 30, 2015
- Madam Tussuard's, Primrose Hill and Swiss CottageIt was Saturday in London, we set off first to visit Madam Tussuard's. We found our way to Kings Cross Station. At our entry point to our underground destination they had just stopped the train line due to Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 30, 2015
- Walking the walls of the walled city of YorkWe caught the bus into the city. The bus stop was just across the road. Buses came past about every 10 minutes. It was good not having to find a car park. I had a well Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Sep 23, 2015
- Pingyao Ancient Town, Shanxi, China[center][/center]
We take the train from Xi'an, passing terraced fields, to the town! Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Nov 18, 2015
- BARGI DAM......Location : Bargi Dam is located on the Jabalpur - Nagpur NH - 7 highway. About 40 kms / 45 mins. from Jabalpur city, Tourist Destination Bargi Dam is built on Narmada river. Tourists can enjoy water-sports in Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Sep 1, 2015
- Our Journey to The Lost City
To be honest we were pretty scared when we set off with our little daypacks for our five-day Lost City trek. We had heard how gruelling it was and we hadn’t trained at all before we head Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 30, 2015
- One famous little Red mill at the centre of everythingCan you believe it’s only 30 minutes flying time and, for me, just 200 miles from home. Even Manchester is further!! Paris, the French capital and London’s nearest rival for best European city. But did you know that Paris is Posted by david.byne in New Territory | Aug 28, 2015
- Hemis Monastery..the last post !!Situated around 45 km south of Leh, the Hemis Monastery is the most important monastery belonging to the Drupka order. The history of the monastery states that it was founded by Stagsang Raspa Nawang Gyatso in 1630.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.c Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Aug 25, 2015
- The City of Old and New - Panama CityWe arrived into Panama City at 5am from our overnight bus. It was 5am so of course we were tired and just wanting to head to our hotel.
After realising we couldn’t catch a bus and already buying a card Posted by chellebelle in Nil Responsibilities 'Til 30 | Aug 18, 2015
- PETRA, JORDANAll who travel to Jordan end up in Petra. And it is for good reason ... its incredible! To be fully honest, I didn't even realize Petra was a real place until 3yrs ago. I had been planning a trip Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Aug 14, 2015
- The Beautiful Leh..Part XI....CITY !!Leh , was the capital of the Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh, now the Leh district in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Leh district. The town is dominated by the ruined Leh Palace, the former mansion of the Posted by anuj1975 in The Beautiful India.... | Jul 31, 2015
- Obergosgen to Pontebrolla, SwitzerlandAn early start to do washing and clean the house we have stayed in, in Obergosgen it is on the road for another journey. Anja and Raphael suggested we take a scenic route to Obergosgen their home in the Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jul 20, 2015
- Thun, SwitzerlandThun is a city. It is located where the River Aare flows outof Lake Thun, 30 km south of Bern. Besides tourism, machine and precision instrument engineering, the largest garrison in the country, the food industry, armaments and Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jul 20, 2015
- Basel, SwitzerlandOff to visit Basel. The journey went well along the motorways then we found a car park quickly. Always a worry the car park but this was easy and didn't end up in the city amongst lots of traffic. Posted by kiwiscanflyto in Kiwis Take Flight | Jul 20, 2015