Blog Entries tagged 'city'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'city'
- China's Answer to Old SacramentoAshley and I spent considerable time in China's version of Old Sacramento. Lijiang has an "old" part of town with cobblestone streets and old timey architecture for its buildings. It seems like it's designed for tourists as masses of Chinese Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Nov 18, 2013
- Put down that map and get wonderfully lostWow, so I am three days and absolutely loving it here. And so much has already happened.
My first official day in Ho Chi Minh City on sunday (10th) after failing to sleep in to beat being in New Zealand time- Posted by breannamorgan34 in Somewhere in Vietnam | Nov 11, 2013
- Copenhagen, Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2362.jpg caption=Street Art, Chri Posted by paulneptune in Copenhagen, Denmark | Nov 8, 2013
- The first couple of daysWe arrived in Bangkok airport yesterday evening after two long flights. We went as directed to fill out forms for visas, one of which was missing and we were misled by some very grumpy Thai workers. Basically, all Thai people Posted by Kirstyonwroot in England to South East Asia | Nov 7, 2013
- Test test testBlurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blurb, blu Posted by Addy21 in A photo a day | Nov 6, 2013
- Welcome to Luxembourg City ![center]Welcome to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and its Capital Luxembourg City ![/center]
I will explore the 3 Borders Country starting with the capital of the country in which I am settled since the late Spring, Luxembourg City, very little k Posted by victorian67 in Escapades around the 3 Borders Country | Nov 4, 2013
- Welcome to the 3 Borders Country Travel Blog !Greetings from Luxembourg !
My name is Karim, I am 46yo, a Hotel GM and I live in Luxembourg.
I am French and I have worked in hospitality for the past 24 years and my job took me in places as different Posted by victorian67 in Escapades around the 3 Borders Country | Nov 4, 2013
- Getting Shanghai'dWow, this is a big fast paced place. Trying to take it in after an overnight flight from Auckland, has been trying. The hardest part has been trying to find vegetarian food for Ashley. It seems every dish has some Posted by Scatman in 40 K Miles, 6 Months | Nov 4, 2013
- Asia, first stopThe flight over the Pacific was a mere 15 hours. Sleep, movie, dinner, sleep, breakfast, reading, and you're there. As we left rounding midnight, and got to Kuala Lumpur rounding midday, I didn't even get much jet lag. It Posted by Zaspirucho in Thoughts from afar | Oct 21, 2013
- BAGUIO CITYI was lucky enough to work at one point in a Catholic University where Spiritual Retreat was one of the annual activities.
This spiritual rendezvous brought us away from Davao allowing us to see the other side of life far away Posted by JoyceRL in My Travel Diary | Oct 13, 2013
- Lower ManhattanIt's the last Sunday of my around the world trip and time for the last big item on my bucket list - Lower Manhattan. I had already explored [[http://francisworldtrip.travellerspoint.com/136/|Mid Manhattan]] and the [[http://francisworldtrip.travell Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Jun 9, 2013
- City High==Flip Flops are not made for walking==
One week on and it feels as though teaching English on a secluded island for 6 weeks didn't actually happen. Yet, my disgruntled feet, who been guiding me patiently around Mexico's finest cities, Posted by lewyandkerri in Professional Mexicans | Oct 7, 2013
- Letters From The Amazon - Part ThirteenHola! mi amigos
The time has come for me to be saying my final 'Adios' to the Jatun Sacha reserve and my adventures here in the rainforest after 6 eve Posted by SalBolton82 in Letters From The Amazon | Dec 15, 2009
- First Impressions . . . 3 Sept. 2013
A first note from Mangwan-dong in Mapo-gu in Seoul, South Korea.
Welcome from ahjussi . . .
It was graduation day at Yonsei University, where I am taking my th Posted by honglk in Korea Summer 2013 | Sep 5, 2013
- DresdenMost of the travel I have been doing has been based off a rough plan. Then picking specific places and times based off advice, prices and last minute research.
Dresden was one of the places we visited without initially intending to Posted by joachim_d in Unemployed and Homeless | Aug 21, 2013
- SeaShore Resort (Sogod)Hotel/Resort name: SeaShore Resort
Location: Sogod, Southern Leyte
Booking Year: 2011
Price: from 1.500 PHP
Staff service: Good
Standard rooms: OK need a paint job since the paint was falling off the Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Doplomat Hotel (Cebu)Hotel/Resort name: Diplomat Hotel
Booking Year: 2012
Price: from 1.224 PHP
Staff service: OK but there are room for improvement
Standard rooms: Good and clean, look a little old an Posted by Odd-Arne in Hotel and Resort Review | Aug 17, 2013
- Following in Rocky's Steps Before going to watch the Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Team play the Milwaukee Brewers in the afternoon there was just enough time to get a bit more sightseeing done in Philadelphia, I had to see where Rocky was filmed!
But first we Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | Jun 2, 2013
- Perfecting the tango face in Buenos Aires The door flung open and he burst in wearing head to toe black. There was a kind of glimmer in his eye that said this man meant business. Brayden was terrified. So terrified in fact he couldn’t think what to Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Aug 11, 2013
- Day 6Breakfast in the hotel was the kickoff. We then walked 100 feet to Times Square.
Wow, the lights and the business men and women alike. Chris recognized that everyone dr Posted by jwhitehurst in East Coast | Aug 7, 2013
- Footsore in Mid ManhattanExcluding a brief visit a few days previously to watch an [[http://francisworldtrip.travellerspoint.com/131/|exhibition soccer game at the Yankee Stadium]], I had never visited New York despite it being one of those world cities like London and Paris that Posted by FrancisRTW in My Career Break Trip around the World | May 29, 2013
- Sonoma & Napa[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/611102/90_DSC_0197.jpg caption=Cinema tickets seller Posted by andreeam in Never stop dreaming | Aug 6, 2013
- Day 5The day began with a great breakfast downtown Philly at Marathon. My banana's foster french toast was out of this world.
Our weather was beautiful at the zoo as we visited every animal imaginable Posted by jwhitehurst in East Coast | Aug 5, 2013
- Chile! How cool!The tiny town was like a film set for an old western movie and any moment we were convinced we’d bump in to a pair of duelling cowboys in spurs and chaps or have our path crossed off by a Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Aug 3, 2013
- Night viewLa tour où j'habite est surement une des plus moches de Santiago, mais la vue est sympa et puis... elle a résisté à tous les tremblements de terre jusqu'ici!
Posted by vlejay in chililichi | Jul 17, 2013