Blog Entries tagged 'cruise'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'cruise'
- NEW ORLEANSFAVOURITE PHOTO -
NEW ORLEANS - JAZZ, SWAMPS & FANTASTIC FOOD!
NEW ORLEANS WAS MY FIRST CHOICE OF DESTINATION IN THE US. I AM HAPPY
THAT WE FINALLY MADE IT Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 4, 2017
- In sandfly habitatAfter two weeks of touring the South Island we started turning Northwards. Our first stop was at Lake Manapouri. After a pleasant lunch in the sunshine, sheltered from the wind, we took a hike along the lake shore. The lake Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 21, 2017
- BELIZEFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WHEN PLANNING OUR BIG CANADA AND USA TRIP, I WANTED TO PICK
SOMEWHERE IN THE CARIBBEAN TO RELAX AFTER THE ORLANDO VT MEET
AND BEFORE OUR BIG TRIP HOME TO PERT Posted by aussirose in HK Canada USA Belize 2015 | Feb 10, 2017
- Mountains and the seaAfter learning from Simone about the heavy rain down south, we were easily convinced to rather spend a couple of days on the Banks peninsula before heading south ourselves. When picking the route to our planned campground for the night, Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Feb 5, 2017
- A light filled apartment with city viewsIt was late by the time we arrived in Sydney and the airport seemed deserted. With the three hours of time change, we did not feel quite as tired, but sure were exhausted from the travel. At least there was Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Jan 30, 2017
- 18 days to go Have now been in our apartment for nearly 2 weeks. Will start our final preparations for the cruise to South America in the next week or so.
We are really looking forward to a 3 month rest after all of the Posted by Acudoc2007 in Circumnavigation of South America | Dec 24, 2016
- The classical honeymoon destinationIt was just a 10 min hop from Maupiti to Bora Bora. So before we knew it, we were there already.
It did not take long to get our bags and to board the ferry to Bora Bora’s main island.
Posted by dreiumdiewelt in Our travel stories from around the world | Oct 26, 2016
- Just over 3 months outHi All
In just over 3 months we are hoping to move into the new apartment in Doncaster, pay for the cruise and pack for the longest holiday/cruise in our life. Up to now our longest cruise was in 2011 when Posted by Acudoc2007 in Circumnavigation of South America | Sep 24, 2016
- Explore the Nileby Ahmed abdalfattah Egypt travel expert
Egypt is best known as the cradle civilization, with its Pyramids and temples, hieroglyphs, Mummies and visible above all its Nile.
Less well-known is Egypt’s medieval history, courtesy of Coptic Christiani Posted by egypttrip in Cruise on the Nile River | Jul 22, 2016
- Stockholm and beyondDUE TO LIMITED BANDWITH AT SEA, WATCH FOR PHOTOS TO BE POSTED OR VISIT US ON FACEBOOK
Later Friday afternoon we were planning on meeting the rest of our group. The call came as we were finishing lunch the sun had Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 26, 2016
- Navigating the seas to Russia
The next stop on the itinerary is St. Petersburg, Russia. Growing up during the Cold War, Russia has always been on my must-visit list. Traveling to Russia can be a challenge. There are hu Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Jun 7, 2016
- trip to Chittagong hill tractsRangamati & Bandarban Trekking Tour
Hills, Lake & Tribal People, Rangamati & Bandarban
Banderban–is the roof of Bangladesh located at Chittagong hill tracts where living verities of ethnic people who are different rest of the flat areas. Different o Posted by expeditions2001 in trip to Chittagong hill tracts | May 24, 2016
- Disney Cruise (2015)[center][/center]
2/6/15 at 2:34 PM (Orlando time)
My journey east has started again!! I'm on my connecting flight from Dallas to Orlando, where I'll meet up with Clar Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Jan 20, 2016
- Spectacular Shanghai!Start of our sight seeing adventures and after a sleep in, hotel buffet breakfast and got some money we got picked up by Jen's work colleague, Huiliang. Not quite sure what to expect, he took us to the Bund side Posted by tszeitli in Continental Drift | May 17, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016
- Cruising OnWhen an opportunity to travel arises, there is no good reason not to. That is the motto we have adopted and based on that statement, when asked if we wanted to go on a Baltic cruise, it did not take Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 12, 2016
- Cruise Ship Personnel Took His Power Strip?You may have heard of the cruise lines confiscating booze from those attempting to smuggle spirits onboard. But, what about power strips? #headscratch
I've been on several cruises to date and on four different cruise lines. After the first cruis Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Apr 18, 2016
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- SS NorwayIn 2003, there was a boiler explosion and she was removed from service. She was owned & operated by Norwegian Cruise lines for just over two and a half decades, but actually entered service as the SS France n 1962. Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Vietnam: Hà Nội and Hạ Long BayMike dropped us at Vientiane airport late morning and luckily we'd given ourselves over 2 hours because we were waiting on the check-in queue (of only 10 people) for almost an hour. While we were waiting Lauren tried to change Posted by advensha in Advensha | Mar 13, 2016
- Time to Board the shipIt is so sad to say goodbye to Ada and Valentyn at La Perla in Buenos Aires. We have had a remarkable time and owe a great debt to our B and B owners. Our third Milongo, this one bringing Posted by mhussen in South America 2016 | Feb 28, 2016
- Tips for your Halong Tour at the best pleasant ![center]Tips for your [[http://huonghaihalong.com/en/2-day-1-night-cruises.html|Halong Tour]] at the best pleasant !
[/center] Posted by Huonghaihalong in Halong bay Vietnam Tours | Feb 24, 2016
- First Time CruisersI like to always get the best bang back for your bucks so do speak. This year, “we” (hubby’s forced into it) decided it will be fun to go cruising for our family vacation. After speaking to friends Posted by TESALONA FLOCK in Tesalona Flock | Dec 11, 2015
- 48 hours CountdownWell, we are off on another adventure to the Southern Hemisphere where we can once again enjoy a summer solstice on December 21st.
We can't believe it's been 5 years since we have posted on this blog. This adventure will take Posted by winmouse in Kiwis and Kangaroos | Dec 7, 2015