Blog Entries tagged 'cruise'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'cruise'
- Antonio's 5th Birthday Extravaganza! 2I was pretty nervous about the idea of driving 24 hours straight. We had recently driven straight home from New Orleans after our spring break cruise and it went pretty well. However it was only a 13 hour Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Jul 23, 2014
- Antonio's 5th Birthday Extravaganza!This is my first post on Travellerspoint.com, so I'm testing it out to see if I like it. I've taken Antonio to Disney World for his birthday every year since he was born. This year would be no Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Jul 22, 2014
- LondonI woke up early at 7:30 AM to make the most of the day and optimize the London Pass. I started by going to the Monument station via London Bridge station. The Monument, which is a commemoration of the Great Posted by Alienstravels in Alien's travels | Jul 9, 2014
- Paradise BeachIn my travels, I’ve found quite a few splendiferous beaches. Beaches where I did not want to depart from and several I just have to return to. There are even some I would consider calling paradise. A beach that Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | May 25, 2014
- All Roads Lead To...: NaplesUpdate: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
Anyone who has ever travelled knows not every day is wonderful and not every moment is one to be remembered. Fortunately, most of the time I can l Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Mar 2, 2014
- Blinded by the lights - Hurtigruten Cruise in NorwayHurtigruten Cruise notes ..North bound voyage.
Day 1. Janua Posted by mattchayman in Matts Blog | Mar 2, 2014
- All Roads Lead To...: MykonosUpdate: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
When I decided, "I'm on Mykonos, I should rent a scooter," I was picturing something like this: Me (about 15 pounds skinnier and a shade or two mo Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Feb 15, 2014
- Kampot SnapshotA five-hour bumpy bus ride from the bustling capital of Phnom Penh took us to the sleepy town of Kampot. Situated by the river and full of old world charm, the three of us were instantly smitten. It’s just so Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Feb 12, 2014
- Even though we live in Paradise[float=left][/float]Thanks to our children who are now older and wiser than us - we will be sailing on the Danube next fall and I thought I should start this blog now. Hope you will come with us.
In the meantime we Posted by The Vickerage in Sermons from the Vickerage | Feb 9, 2014
- All Roads Lead To…: AthensUpdate: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
Athens, Greece is a city that needs no introduction.
However, in many way Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Feb 2, 2014
- Random thoughts and notes about our Sea DaysWe have our last hot tub and pack up. The drive in from our sunny north shore leads into darker skies. We arrive at the car rental place just after 11. The shuttle to the cruise ship runs on the Posted by Mari Anne in The Great Adventure 2013 | Dec 18, 2013
- WALVIS BAY, NAMIBIAThe owners of the apartment I rented for 3 days in Swakopmund helped me book a spot on a cruise departing from the harbor in Walvis Bay, out to Pelican Point. It was $500 Namibian Dollars ($62 Canadian), which included Posted by ChantelleS in See the World Through My Eyes | Dec 2, 2013
- All Roads Lead To...: SantoriniUpdate: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
Santorini Greece was our first port of call. I could not wait to see the stark white buildings against the bright blue of the sky and sea and to e Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Nov 25, 2013
- Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Junk Boat CruiseWhile sitting for our bus to pick us up, a couple of shoeshiners came over and started trying to mend the holes in Chris' Vans. Seeing as they were beginning to look a bit desperate, he decided to let them Posted by Roaming Rolts in Two Rolts, Two Continents, Two Rucksacks | Nov 23, 2013
- All Roads Lead To...: Sea Day #1Update: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
Our first full day of the cruise was a sea day. We had a leisurely morning, beginning with breakfast at Blu. After checking out the morning's view Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Nov 15, 2013
- All Roads Lead To...: EmbarkationUpdate: All new posts can be found at [[http://thewanderingmind.net|http://thewanderingmind.net]].
The day had finally arrived. Despite having already spent time in the incredible cities of Berlin and Rome, the main component of my gradua Posted by cgplatt in My Never Ending Journey | Oct 28, 2013
- San Francisco - Day 3 - Castro, a cruise and Coit TowerWe got up early and decided to follow the suggestion given by Joe and Misch the night before and head to Castro for breakfast. We hopped on the light railway and got off exactly in front of the place they Posted by dindiosk in Current Destination: Amalfi Coast, Italy | Oct 15, 2013
- Girls cruise to AlaskaDay 1 - Making it to the boat
My best friend, Patti, and I had an early flight from Memphis to Seattle. After a connecting flight in Charlotte and a bus ride to the dock, our long awaited girls Posted by tammy_b in Our next great adventure... | Oct 5, 2012
- A German Wander [code][/code]
After one year in colourful and chaotic Latin America, we found ourselves in a strange land far, far away. This land was called 'Germany' though the inhabitants called it 'Deutschland'. It was ordered and neat, things worked as they were Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Sep 12, 2013
- Bruny Island Cruises[img= Posted by Goannaray in Exploring with Goannaray | Aug 7, 2013
- The CruiseSo during the night we bobbed along and arrived at White King City. After a magnificent buffet breakfast we hopped on a bus - 4 westerners in a sea of Chinese tourists and off we went to White Posted by squeakylee in The Great Muppet Caper | May 31, 2013
- Experiencing the high life on Lake TiticacaLake Titicaca - breathtaking, fun to say, steeped in history and deeply interesting. The world’s biggest lake at high altitude quickly found its way into our hearts. Sitting at 3800 metres and straddling both Peru and Bolivia, Titicaca is on Posted by elyshahickey in Wanderlysh | Jun 14, 2013
- LAST DAYWell it is the last day and the last email. Tomorrow we begin our long journey home.
We got up this morning on a mission to get to Vatican City for our tour of the museum and the Sistine Chapel. Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 25, 2013
- Back in Roma...aka RomeApril 2011
Lots of sunshine and heat today!!!! :)
We got off the ship very efficiently at 9 am to meet our bus back to the hotel in Rome. We were settled in time to catch a glimpse of Kate's dress Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 25, 2013
- Napoli...or Naples for you Non-ItaliansApril 2011
Yesterday was a very lazy day. The weather was terrible so we basically laid around, did homework and read books. The kids spent some time in the arcade. We did attend a talk by the Captain in the morning Posted by curlygirl in One mom, one son, one world | May 25, 2013