Blog Entries tagged 'cruise'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'cruise'
- [TITLE]Boldly Going Where Others Have Gone Before[\TITLE]
Everyone should publication flights and resorts early because of the popular Cherry Blossom Period. So it seems like a good time for a travel tune-up... a refresher course on keeping it cheap in European countries. In North America, Atmosphere Transat's Posted by parkerdwxo in flights to paris onair | May 4, 2016
- Additional Songs Added to Tropical Waves RadioTake Tropical Waves Radio with you wherever you go. Tune in often as songs are being added and programming is constantly being adjusted. It's a mix of Jimmy Buffett & several other Trop-Rock singers along with Zac Brown Band, Kenny Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Apr 25, 2016
- Cruise Ship Personnel Took His Power Strip?You may have heard of the cruise lines confiscating booze from those attempting to smuggle spirits onboard. But, what about power strips? #headscratch
I've been on several cruises to date and on four different cruise lines. After the first cruis Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Apr 18, 2016
- R & R XcursionsSorry, bad timing with a poor, depressed economy coupled with job loss, R&R Xcursions barely got off the ground. The service is no longer available.
Funding to make a proper launch was the largest hurdle and is what now stands in Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Jul 5, 2011
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- SS NorwayIn 2003, there was a boiler explosion and she was removed from service. She was owned & operated by Norwegian Cruise lines for just over two and a half decades, but actually entered service as the SS France n 1962. Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Vietnam: Hà Nội and Hạ Long BayMike dropped us at Vientiane airport late morning and luckily we'd given ourselves over 2 hours because we were waiting on the check-in queue (of only 10 people) for almost an hour. While we were waiting Lauren tried to change Posted by advensha in Advensha | Mar 13, 2016
- Time to Board the shipIt is so sad to say goodbye to Ada and Valentyn at La Perla in Buenos Aires. We have had a remarkable time and owe a great debt to our B and B owners. Our third Milongo, this one bringing Posted by mhussen in South America 2016 | Feb 28, 2016
- Tips for your Halong Tour at the best pleasant ![center]Tips for your [[http://huonghaihalong.com/en/2-day-1-night-cruises.html|Halong Tour]] at the best pleasant !
[/center] Posted by Huonghaihalong in Halong bay Vietnam Tours | Feb 24, 2016
- First Time CruisersI like to always get the best bang back for your bucks so do speak. This year, “we” (hubby’s forced into it) decided it will be fun to go cruising for our family vacation. After speaking to friends Posted by TESALONA FLOCK in Tesalona Flock | Dec 11, 2015
- 48 hours CountdownWell, we are off on another adventure to the Southern Hemisphere where we can once again enjoy a summer solstice on December 21st.
We can't believe it's been 5 years since we have posted on this blog. This adventure will take Posted by winmouse in Kiwis and Kangaroos | Dec 7, 2015
- Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Oceanview Cabin tour [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6QlTONv_M|Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Oceanview Cabin tour Youtube link]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Dec 3, 2015
- Shanghai, China [center][/center]
Shanghai Pudong Airport - Hello China!! We arrived 22 Sept 2015 at 4 pm.
Since I woke up at 430 am in Calgary on Monday morning, Sept 21, and went to bed at 1030 Posted by CherylGypsyRose in China on Fifty Dollars a Day | Sep 26, 2015
- A List Of Travel TipsA List Of Travel Tips are follow by Numerous individuals spend their vacations traveling either in-nation or abroad and discover it can be a muddled difficulty to recall every one of those little points of interest before leaving home, Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 26, 2015
- P&O Pacific Pearl Cruise Food Slideshow Youtube link[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjoDGPi3yYw|CLICK HERE]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Sep 14, 2015
- P&O Pacific Pearl Full Ship Tour after 2015 Refit[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dOKXDF0cPk|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Sep 11, 2015
- P&O Pacific Pearl Cruise Review after 2015 Refit[[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCXXBJV3U90|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]] Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Sep 7, 2015
- 15 Traveling Tips You Must Know15 Traveling Tips You Must Know before Traveling could be energizing or baffling which depends on the travel adventure you've encountered. On the other hand, on the off chance that you are completely arranged for you're traveling, then everything o Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Cruise Travel TipsIs it true that you are anticipating going on a cruise? Well if this is you're first time, you may not be certain what's in store. Having a couple tips to bail you out can be exceptionally useful to you. Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Top 5 Arts of PackingThe Top 5 Arts of Packing is really simple for example packing a couple of days ahead of time will spare you a great deal of inconvenience amid your voyage. Furthermore, along these lines, you'll have a couple of days Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 1, 2015
- LUXURY RIVER CRUISER “ANAWRAHTA” MAKES ITS WAY FROM VIETNAM HO CHI MINH CITY, Vietnam ― The luxury river cruiser “Anawrahta”, owned by Heritage Line, left Ho Chi Minh City on July 8th aboard the heavy lift vessel, Rolldock Storm, bound for a 5-day journey to Myanmar where it will Posted by Lynn K in Heritage Line luxury Cruises | Jul 21, 2015
- Cruisin' for a Bruisin'Euphoria is in the air. The faint smell of Red Door and sunscreen lingers. “Nan is that you?”
It was a sunny Queensland day. I am standing on the ship’s deck, music is playing, people are excitedly milling about and Posted by The Tipsy Gipsy in The Tipsy Gipsy | Jul 12, 2015
- Cruise drink package prices all ships youtube link==[[https://youtu.be/y0apyu2WHHM|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Jun 28, 2015
- Cruise Travel Insurance Problems -Youtube link==[[https://youtu.be/rriSMI87S1Y|CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO]]== Posted by lazytraveldays in Lazy Travel Days | Jun 14, 2015
- How to get to Halong Bay[center][i] The name Ha Long means 'descending dragon.' As the legend goes, a dragon saved the area's inhabitants from seafaring invaders, spitting out jewels that morphed into islands, blocking the passage of enemy ships. Halong Bay is one of the most Posted by tiffanymorris in How to get to Halong Bay | Jun 3, 2015