Blog Entries tagged 'cruises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'cruises'
- [TITLE]Pension Invites Wording[\TITLE]
You can find Inexpensive Wedding Dresses online, and a outfit that costs less will not necessarily mean that it is made poorly. Generally speaking, some dresses are made of lightweight wool, silk, velvet as well as chiffon. Some college students Posted by nevanzlv in formal dressing method | May 3, 2016
- HDTV Cam UpdateThere have been quite a few cameras added since my last update. Camera upgrades at some locations have been completed and not only ship tracker added to each site, but option of air traffic tracker on a few.
By the way, Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Mar 26, 2016
- Cruise Travel TipsIs it true that you are anticipating going on a cruise? Well if this is you're first time, you may not be certain what's in store. Having a couple tips to bail you out can be exceptionally useful to you. Posted by remisame in Travel,Tips, Advice and Hints | Sep 5, 2015
- Heritage Line summer promotion 2015I/ HALONG SUMMER PROMOTION 2015: 01 May- 30 September 2015
FREE Shuttle Bus Round trip Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (saving minimum US$ 50/ per pax)
Free usage of kayak (subject to availability)
Entrance and overnight surcharge
Wel Posted by Lynn K in Heritage Line luxury Cruises | Jul 20, 2015
- Travel to the USA great resource - Travelling to the US? Traveltotheus.com.au
The website traveltotheus.com.au was designed to help travellers from abroad have all the information they would need to not only get knowledge about the US and what it has to offer, but Posted by traveltotheus in Travel to the us | May 13, 2015
- Welcome to Jan's BlogWelcome to my travel blog. I wanted to create this blog to share my passion for travel, and to share my experiences and the knowledge I've gained throughout my extensive traveling. Even as a young girl I had Posted by jshaughnessy in Jan Shaughnessy, MCC, CITM | Oct 26, 2014
- Peace and Beauty on Ha Long Bay
Sunset on Ha Long Bay
It is peaceful, now. I'm sitting on the top deck of my boat looking out over the calm waters Posted by world_wide_mike in Worldwidemike | Jun 25, 2014
- What a difference a Bay makes==[center]The first recorded shot of World War I, the 'Gibraltar of the South', dozens of shipwrecks and entrance to the richest port in the world. All part of European history? Far from it! The other side of the world in Posted by DenOS.08 in In Search of the Researchable | Apr 14, 2014
- One day to go...The last day at work also coincides with the last day of the school term here in sunny (it actually is sunny today) Islington. The last few hours at work seem to drag as well. We've had a birthday Posted by InvictaMoto in First Cruise | Jul 20, 2012
- CRUISE VACATIONCRUISE FACT: Cruises give travelers the convenience of packing and unpacking once, the comfort of a “home away from home” for the duration of the trip, but also the opportunity to visit a multitude of destinations on one vacation.
When Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Sep 11, 2011
- Travel Smart: More Americans go on cruisesAnd to think it all started with the Love Boat.
About 1 in 4 Americans -- 78 million of us -- has taken a cruise, a new survey by Cruise Lines International Association finds.
Our favorite cruise itineraries? The Caribbean is still Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Sep 11, 2011
- Up the Gorge without a camera
This is us on a boat trip at Nitmiluk, formerly known as Katherine Gorge. Actually, it's not us. In our rush to get to the boat on time we left the camera at our accommodation. Anywa Posted by kecasumi in Big Chunk | Jun 9, 2011
- Nội thất du thuyền siêu sang Paradise Peak trên Vịnh Hạ LongNội thất du thuyền siêu sang Paradise Peak trên Vịnh Hạ Long
Là thương hiệu mới nhất trong 04 thương hiệu (Luxury, Privilege, Explorer và Peak) của Công ty cổ phần du thuyền 5* Tuần Châu - Paradise Cruises, Paradise Peak Posted by khacluat in Halong Cruises | May 5, 2011
- Testing one two, testing one twoOk...the Holidays are behind us. We are 106 days away from our flight to Shanghai for our 2 week Viking River Cruise up the Yangtzee. So far have read one great book about China, "China Road" by NPR's Rob Gifford Posted by daveoc in Boomer's Journeys | Jan 14, 2011
- Out to Sea: The Next Journey BeginsMy latest attempt at money making has me signed up for six months aboard a 152-foot cruise ship that will be sailing the Columbia and Snake rivers this fall, and down the west coast to Baja California, Mexico this winter. Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Oct 25, 2010
- Can you hike in Greece and Where?Greece is a walkers paradise and many Europeans and American go there in the off-season to hike the mountain trails and ancient roads and paths on the islands and Greek mainland.
Places to hike:
Delphi = People having been coming to Delphi Posted by Go2Greece in Hiking & Backpacking throughout Greece | Oct 19, 2010
- Slán go fóill!I’ve been back in Canada for a week now and have had time to collect my thoughts for my last entry. Thanks to my parents, I’ve had the trip of a lifetime, on a scale that I probably won’t be Posted by Mireille C in Cruising 'round the British Isles | Aug 30, 2010
- “Day at sea”Rest day. Needed…
Captain’s Dinner tonight being the start of the next leg. And as such we get six courses instead of the usual five (with 2 to 4 choices on each course). This leg we are joined by a group Posted by dpedler in MV Discovery - 2009 | Aug 26, 2010
- Suez Canal
A day on the ship as we transit the Suez Canal. 21 ships heading north; we are number 13 in the convoy. 23 ships heading south which were anchored in the big lake in the middle awaiting o Posted by dpedler in MV Discovery - 2009 | Aug 26, 2010
- "At Sea"Day 8 “Day at Sea” Saturday 4 April 2009
Due to the recent kidnapping of foreign nationals, the British government has advised against “non-essential travel to the whole of Yemen”. The ship will now skip both the scheduled Yemen ports Posted by dpedler in MV Discovery - 2009 | Aug 23, 2010
- “Day at Sea”A typical day at sea is very busy with a huge range of activities – mainly aimed at the predominate older guests. Today there are 31 activities between 8:30 and 17:15. An example for 14:30 time slot is the four Posted by dpedler in MV Discovery - 2009 | Aug 22, 2010
- Cathedrals and CausewayWell folks, I'm all dressed up for the formal night, and after a lovely dinner and a show, mum and dad are going to bed. That leaves me with in a silk dress with my hair up and nails done...typing Posted by Mireille C in Cruising 'round the British Isles | Aug 17, 2010
- Dubrovnik & VeniceSo, this will be my longest post, as I have put in some extra time. I've also brought down my little journal to add some other details I may have missed. Still no pictures, though.
So, first the update Posted by tracebc in trace evidence | Aug 15, 2010
- Corfu today; sea yesterday; Athens the day beforeWe're still having marvelous weather! Athens was warm, but all our tours are early in the morning, so we're back on board before the real heat hits.
The Acropolis is much bigger than I expected, actually! I thought it Posted by tracebc in trace evidence | Aug 13, 2010
- Ephesus and Santorini updateSantorini, or the city of Fira on Santorini, looks like a city made of marzipan draped over the top of the island, from our ship. It's very pretty, but the heat made really enjoying it difficult. We looked Posted by tracebc in trace evidence | Aug 10, 2010