Blog Entries tagged 'cruises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'cruises'
- Glacier BayWe sailed Sunday evening, Monday, and part of Tuesday to arrive in Glacier Bay National Park. At Bartlett Cove a Park Ranger and Tlingit Hoonah Interpreter embarked.
Our first major glacier was Margerie Glacier. We spent a relaxing Posted by Kienz in Alaska Cruise | May 24, 2007
- See Ya SeattleA Special Thank You to Bruce, MJ, Danaka & Stella - we had a great time during our "short" visit.
We began our cruise exploring the ship and getting acquainted with our new surroundings. When we set sail, Dad Posted by Kienz in Alaska Cruise | May 24, 2007
- Ocean passage, Caribbean Islands, Sailing!BUT NO! Its was amazing!
OK, before I get into to the details, I have to explain ( or at the very least, try) my love of sailing. As most of you know I absolutely, wholeheartedly, and passionatly in love with Posted by Nomad18 in Central & South America | Apr 18, 2007
- Aurinkoinen Tukholma
Tukholman kirkas aurinko häikäisi Yoko Onoa vain sopivasti. Ja lämmitti varsin mukavasti.
Mukava kaupunki, hyvää seuraa.
[img=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/12482/08042007279%2Ejpg thumb=http://www.travellerspoint.com/photos/ Posted by vilmalotta in Levoton sielu | Apr 10, 2007
- Cruising the seasThis is the life!! Everything is to hand - our cabin is near the lifts (sorry - elevators!!) and we can go up to the sundeck, pool, bar and self service restaurant or down to the main restaurant and Posted by bobjanrtw in Bob & Jan Green RTW | Apr 5, 2007
- seeking confidential travel companionseeking confidential FRIENDSHIP/LOVE
I'm a university student.
I'm simple, shy, caring, thoughtful and loving person.
I'm exceptional and I like exceptionality.I'm always happy with what I get.
I lead a very very very simpl Posted by beauti in seeking confidential FRIENDSHIP/LOVE | Apr 1, 2007
- First Time on a CruiseMy husband and I just came back from our seven days cruise in the Caribbean. Being first time on a cruise, at first we both did not know what to expect. But when we were finally in it, we Posted by Jowell in World Adventure | Mar 23, 2007
- The Grand Boat Trip !!!Hi,
well this is our last entry for the next 53 days as we´re off on the Ship today to sail to Cape Town, via Antarctica, South Georgia and Tristan de Cunya.
Hope everyone´s well and we´ll update the site with pictures Posted by Taffski in South America (Second Time lucky!) | Feb 28, 2007
- Voyage to the Bellingshausen SeaSome people dream of sandy beaches.
Some people dream of cultured holidays in cultured European cities.
And then there's some people, who dream of places like this:
http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view_rec.php?id=3939[img=http://www.travel Posted by dr.pepper in The Travellerspoint Blog | Feb 26, 2007
- Cozemul, MexicoThis was the last stop of the 7 day western carribean cruize. Cozemul if also known for its great diving as grand cayman was. This time i chose not to play in the water but i got some advice from Posted by coot97 in carribean cruize nov 2006 | Feb 14, 2007
- Grand Cayman; GeorgetownWow! That's about all i can say. The diving here was immaculate and the clearest water i've ever seen! I arrive on the island and we were met by gay looking pirates to take pictures with. It wasn't Blackbeard or Posted by coot97 in carribean cruize nov 2006 | Feb 14, 2007
- Ocho Rios, Jamiaca manThis was by far the best island of the trip. Not for its sheer beauty typographically speaking but the people were beautiful, This is a poverty strickened land but the residents are nothing less than spectacular. THey laugh, they sing, Posted by coot97 in carribean cruize nov 2006 | Feb 13, 2007
I arrive on the tender from the biggest ship in the world from the Royal Carribean cruize lines and ofcourse i'm late for my kayaking adventure. But that doesn't distract me from the beau Posted by coot97 in carribean cruize nov 2006 | Feb 12, 2007
- San Fernando - Puerto MonttLiebe Freunde, wieder mal ein kleiner Bericht.
Mit dem Rad bin ich von San Fernando auf der Panamericana losgefahren. Die Autobahn ist zwar fuer Fahrraeder gesperrt, aber sebst Reiter und M Posted by gerhart in Chile | Jan 19, 2007
- A cruise along the Swan River from Perth to FreemantleWoke up to blazing hot sunshine again today ... oh it's a hard life!!!
Sarah and Will had to nip in to work so Jess and I hopped on the Oceanic Cruise ferry from the Swan Bell Tower in Perth and Posted by suey in Sue and Jess | Jan 17, 2007
- Just chillin'Sorry it's been a while since my last blog. Spent a few days chilling after our trip down south. Did a nice lunch on Rocky foreshore with Louise and Jess, wrote a few postcards, caught up with the Posted by suey in Sue and Jess | Jan 11, 2007
- MEXICO CRUISESVISA-PASSPORT ISSUES CAN BE A MAJOR HASSLE FOR ANYONE SO I WANTED TO CLARIFY A PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP. THIS IS REGARDING CRUISE SHIPS TO MEXICO AND VISA ISSUE'S.
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2007, U.S. CITIZENS (AND OTHER FORIENG NATIONALS) MUST Posted by THUMPER22 in CRUISE SHIPS TO MEXICO | Dec 20, 2006
- Road trippin' to the GuyanasOn a beautiful weekend we made the close trip to British Guyana - just some 120 km or so. The boarder is that little ferryboat you see below - and that bridge we suppose will never be finished. On the Posted by flavono in deep dash into northern Brazil | Dec 5, 2006
- Sailing The WhitsundaysHei igjen!
Da var vi tilbake i Airlie beach etter en flott "seilas" ved Whitsundays. Har faatt sett den beromte Whithaven beach, diverse oyer, stingrays, poofish (egentlig batfish), whitebreasted sea eagle, tusenvis av fargerike fisk og mye, mye mer.
Posted by karimor in Karis reiseblogg | Dec 3, 2006
- GalapagosEtappe drie van de reis is begonnen. Na een week Bonaire en een week noord Ecuador, vliegen we vanuit Quito via Guayquil naar San Christobal op de Galapagos eilanden, de ´enchanted islands´ en werelderfgoed.
Een stukje info voor iedereen die er Posted by anje in Capibara | Oct 30, 2006
- Norway Part 5 - The HurtigrutenThe Norwegian Coastal Steamer. "The World's Most Beautiful Voyage"? That's their claim, another 'world's most...' for Norway.
The Kong Harald will be my home for the next 6 days as I travel north from Honningsvag to Kirkeness, then return southwar Posted by TheWandera in Scandinavian Sojourn 2006 | Jul 30, 2006
- DarwinAfter arrving in Darwin at gone 6am we slept in til 2pm, but was well deserved. That arvo we went on a walking tour round the city which took bout 40mins, that says it all really. We booked a couple Posted by furzechase in the furze and chase world tour | Jun 5, 2006
- The Adventure Is About To BeginIt's one week prior to the start of the sail back of Soul Healer, our Beneteau Oceanis 411, from the British Virgin Islands to our home port of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. After six great years in the Caribbean, it's time Posted by Ali-Mike in Soul Healer | May 23, 2006
- scenic area----Mt huangshanMt Huangshan is best known for its extraordinary aesthetic mountainous features . The main scenic area covers an area of 154 square kilometers and is comprised of numerous peaks of varying heights and grotesque rocks of different formation . Words Posted by hsrain in my hometown Mount Huang | May 13, 2006
- Alaska Glacier CruiseInformation about Alaska Glacier Cruise (http://www.my-travel-info.com/alaska-glacier-cruise.htm)
Alaska, northernmost and westernmost state of the United States, and the l Posted by Birgit2006 in My Travel Info | Mar 10, 2006