Blog Entries tagged 'cruises'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'cruises'
- Cozemul, MexicoThis was the last stop of the 7 day western carribean cruize. Cozemul if also known for its great diving as grand cayman was. This time i chose not to play in the water but i got some advice from Posted by coot97 in carribean cruize nov 2006 | Feb 14, 2007
- Grand Cayman; GeorgetownWow! That's about all i can say. The diving here was immaculate and the clearest water i've ever seen! I arrive on the island and we were met by gay looking pirates to take pictures with. It wasn't Blackbeard or Posted by coot97 in carribean cruize nov 2006 | Feb 14, 2007
- Ocho Rios, Jamiaca manThis was by far the best island of the trip. Not for its sheer beauty typographically speaking but the people were beautiful, This is a poverty strickened land but the residents are nothing less than spectacular. THey laugh, they sing, Posted by coot97 in carribean cruize nov 2006 | Feb 13, 2007
I arrive on the tender from the biggest ship in the world from the Royal Carribean cruize lines and ofcourse i'm late for my kayaking adventure. But that doesn't distract me from the beau Posted by coot97 in carribean cruize nov 2006 | Feb 12, 2007
- San Fernando - Puerto MonttLiebe Freunde, wieder mal ein kleiner Bericht.
Mit dem Rad bin ich von San Fernando auf der Panamericana losgefahren. Die Autobahn ist zwar fuer Fahrraeder gesperrt, aber sebst Reiter und M Posted by gerhart in Chile | Jan 19, 2007
- A cruise along the Swan River from Perth to FreemantleWoke up to blazing hot sunshine again today ... oh it's a hard life!!!
Sarah and Will had to nip in to work so Jess and I hopped on the Oceanic Cruise ferry from the Swan Bell Tower in Perth and Posted by suey in Sue and Jess | Jan 17, 2007
- Just chillin'Sorry it's been a while since my last blog. Spent a few days chilling after our trip down south. Did a nice lunch on Rocky foreshore with Louise and Jess, wrote a few postcards, caught up with the Posted by suey in Sue and Jess | Jan 11, 2007
- MEXICO CRUISESVISA-PASSPORT ISSUES CAN BE A MAJOR HASSLE FOR ANYONE SO I WANTED TO CLARIFY A PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT MAY HELP. THIS IS REGARDING CRUISE SHIPS TO MEXICO AND VISA ISSUE'S.
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2007, U.S. CITIZENS (AND OTHER FORIENG NATIONALS) MUST Posted by THUMPER22 in CRUISE SHIPS TO MEXICO | Dec 20, 2006
- Road trippin' to the GuyanasOn a beautiful weekend we made the close trip to British Guyana - just some 120 km or so. The boarder is that little ferryboat you see below - and that bridge we suppose will never be finished. On the Posted by flavono in deep dash into northern Brazil | Dec 5, 2006
- Sailing The WhitsundaysHei igjen!
Da var vi tilbake i Airlie beach etter en flott "seilas" ved Whitsundays. Har faatt sett den beromte Whithaven beach, diverse oyer, stingrays, poofish (egentlig batfish), whitebreasted sea eagle, tusenvis av fargerike fisk og mye, mye mer.
Posted by karimor in Karis reiseblogg | Dec 3, 2006
- GalapagosEtappe drie van de reis is begonnen. Na een week Bonaire en een week noord Ecuador, vliegen we vanuit Quito via Guayquil naar San Christobal op de Galapagos eilanden, de ´enchanted islands´ en werelderfgoed.
Een stukje info voor iedereen die er Posted by anje in Capibara | Oct 30, 2006
- Norway Part 5 - The HurtigrutenThe Norwegian Coastal Steamer. "The World's Most Beautiful Voyage"? That's their claim, another 'world's most...' for Norway.
The Kong Harald will be my home for the next 6 days as I travel north from Honningsvag to Kirkeness, then return southwar Posted by TheWandera in Scandinavian Sojourn 2006 | Jul 30, 2006
- DarwinAfter arrving in Darwin at gone 6am we slept in til 2pm, but was well deserved. That arvo we went on a walking tour round the city which took bout 40mins, that says it all really. We booked a couple Posted by furzechase in the furze and chase world tour | Jun 5, 2006
- The Adventure Is About To BeginIt's one week prior to the start of the sail back of Soul Healer, our Beneteau Oceanis 411, from the British Virgin Islands to our home port of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. After six great years in the Caribbean, it's time Posted by Ali-Mike in Soul Healer | May 23, 2006
- scenic area----Mt huangshanMt Huangshan is best known for its extraordinary aesthetic mountainous features . The main scenic area covers an area of 154 square kilometers and is comprised of numerous peaks of varying heights and grotesque rocks of different formation . Words Posted by hsrain in my hometown Mount Huang | May 13, 2006
- Alaska Glacier CruiseInformation about Alaska Glacier Cruise (http://www.my-travel-info.com/alaska-glacier-cruise.htm)
Alaska, northernmost and westernmost state of the United States, and the l Posted by Birgit2006 in My Travel Info | Mar 10, 2006
We arrived in Cairo as night was falling. As we were shuttled out to our hotel on the outskirts of Cairo, at the base of the Pyramids of Giza, we were introduced to the chaos of Cairo and Posted by KathleenMc in Where's McD? | Mar 4, 2006
- On the back waters of Kerala...Offlate Kerala has been gaining importance as a " Travel Destination" in India...With Lush green surroundings, and the increasing "Health Spas" specialising in massages, and the house-boat which is a Honeymoon Hot!... With a friends marriage in cochin, a Posted by aprilsgal in sights unraveled | Oct 25, 2005
- SydneyHei igjenn.
Naa begynner god vaeret aa komme til Sydney endelig. Etter hele 3 dager med rein har det bedret seg og tempen har steget til ca 30 grader. Deilg.
Jeg fikk min foerste jobb paa fredag. Det tok 1 Posted by nedvin in Nedvins reisebrev | Oct 2, 2005
- AnticipationOn November 23, 2005 we begin a long anticipated trip to Italy to begin a 23 day tour and cruise. We will be flying from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada to Rome. We'll be spending six days in Italy where we will Posted by BobDoreen in Across the Ocean, Wide and Blue! | Aug 10, 2005
- Trip to New Zealand, Nepal or IndiaHey theirs,
i´m searching for english speaking people for a trip to one of these countries next winter. Who´s interesting? Or has anybody an idea how I can find travellers? Thank´s for help.
Bye Rebi Posted by Rebi in Searching for a trip to new zealand | Jun 11, 2005