Blog Entries tagged 'educational'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'educational'
- The 1968 Winter Olympics
We left the Cote d'Azur minus three people from our original group. Yet, we still remained a small village roaming the streets of France.
As our time in Nice came to an end, the next mo Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | May 17, 2011
- Seriously, You're Too Loud in Frigid Paris
'Everyone enjoys the Mona Lisa, but opposite it is an even more impressive painting'
Our final stage of spring break in France culminated in Paris. In order to keep track of Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | May 17, 2011
- Breaking Down FranceThe week leading up to my first trip since returning from our around the world trip (http://tulsatrot.travellerspoint.com), I started getting that anxious anticipation of packing my green backpack and setting out on another adventure. This time Posted by TulsaTrot in Globetrotting Around the World | May 17, 2011
- My first Bike experience :)
What a week-end...
lots of first time experiences...small steps for humanity...big wheels for my kids Posted by Prométour in Montréal | Apr 11, 2011
- The last weekThis past week marked my last official week here in the Suomi. It started with a hectic schedule of all-day lectures (Strategic Management theories in healthcare and social organisations AND leadership theories in healthcare and social organisations) wit Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Oct 29, 2010
- Ich wohne seit fast 2 Monate in Berlinthings like blogging and journaling have fallen by the wayside over the past months. call it my settling-in period. it's not for lack of interesting things to write about. i could have written about the struggle to find a WG Posted by ctamler in Wenn schon, denn schon | Oct 20, 2010
- The last few days.....The last few days have been mellow for me. I have so many things to do just for my Finland courses that thinking about it exhausts me. I have 5 courses at [[http://www.uef.fi|UEF]] that run till November/December and I have Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Oct 20, 2010
- Seeing real snow for the 1st time in my life!Hmmmmmm! where do I start?! :)
The past 4 or so days burnt me lots. I was preparing for the Design Agent design brief and it drained me. Spending time at the design academy is really one of my most Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Oct 14, 2010
- Pressure cookerThe last few days have seen me watch more online videos than ever, mainly because I dont sleep much and i have to watch something in between books to avoid falling asleep. I know, lame excuse but it works for Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Oct 11, 2010
- Ending September....I had a hectic last week of September. Before then I was stuck on looking forward to my first course lectures at UEF, and the possibility of having to drop my design courses in case the public health course require Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Oct 4, 2010
- Health Informatics courseThe last few days have been great. I have more friends now so being here is warming up regardless of the declining weather. Friday I got invited to join my Chec Republic & Slovakian friends at Passions club and I Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Sep 27, 2010
- Rush!!As mentioned before I am attending undergrad (Bachelor) courses on Product visualization (using Kerkythea 3D rendering software + Rhinoceros 4) and one on semiotics of user interface design (strictly taught in Soumi!) at Savonia Design Academy.[i](If you Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Sep 21, 2010
- Surfing Couches, Hunting Apartmentsday one in Berlin: after a restless sleep on the train from Augsburg (thanks, snoring man) and trekking all over the city since arriving that morning to look at WG-Zimmer after WG-Zimmer, i drag myself up three flights of stairs Posted by ctamler in Wenn schon, denn schon | Sep 6, 2010
- Warming up to the FinnsThe last few days have been very hectic on me. I have signed up to attend some Industrial Design undergraduate classes and they drain my energy because everyday I am on the bike at past 7 in the morning, paddling Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Sep 5, 2010
- 29.08.2010Hei hå!
Alt er bare bra her nede, og siden sist har jeg gjort masse spennende. Eller ikke så mye spennende, men en spennende ting: har vært på Expo 2010. Var utrolig kult! Hadde noen bilder, men nettet i Kina har Posted by heleneruud in My year in China | Aug 29, 2010
- A whole new experience!!As I may have told you; I am signed up at the Savonia Design Academy here in Kuopio to get more knowledge into my young mind. The main pre-organised course for me is Service Design and that is going well Posted by Kratos in My Finland experience | Aug 26, 2010
- Hagen min er storre og finere enn din ja!Bruker vertsfamilien sin pc at the moment, derfor litt rar skriving, hihi!
Gikk en tur rundt i hagen min, som er stoooor og fin!
[img=ht Posted by heleneruud in My year in China | Aug 25, 2010
- OppdateringHei igjen!
på lørdag skulle vi jo egentlig til den kinesiske mur, og alle gledet seg kjempemasse, men siden Beijings himmel hadde bestemt seg for å virkelig åpne seg denne dagen dro vi heller til til den Olympiske gården og nasjonalteatret. Posted by heleneruud in My year in China | Aug 23, 2010
- Katherine Mansfield + Some Random ObservationsIt’s more fun to start with the random thoughts. Now that we have been here for a few months we are seeing how much we don’t know. Elections are coming up and we are clueless for the first time ever! Posted by Hilary G in Adventures in NZ! | Aug 21, 2010
- House of MusicFresh updates from summer 2012:
Classical Sundays - there are free concerts of classical music each Sunday at 15:30. Playing violin and piano.
Very nice indeed!
- - - - - - - Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Aug 5, 2012
- OntdekkingsHierdie is offisieel my heel eerste blog...
Ja dit is dalk al bietjie laat om nou te begin , aangesien ek al sowat 19 maande op die toergogga se rug ry. En aangesien ek nou eers Internet geletterdheid begin ontdek.
Om Posted by Umelda in Thailand | Aug 21, 2010
- Beijing, ChinaJa, da er jeg altså booket inn på et hotell med høy standard, ikke langt unna Beijing airport. Flyturen var lang, men det som var kjedeligst var all ventingen på Gardemoen og i Wien.Når jeg skulle til å gå ombord Posted by heleneruud in My year in China | Aug 20, 2010
- A day at the Guggenheim[img= Posted by Lars1984 in Holliday in Spain | Aug 16, 2010
- BERLIN, Ich bin ein Berliner. Hallo!
That's german for hello.
Easy language, nein?!
My sum total of the German language revolves around Bar und Ruh. Misspelled, probably. There should be some use of omelettes on some of the vowels, I am sure.
Posted by PennyJelly in The Jelly Journey | Aug 16, 2010
- Hawaii, dag 5Etter en frokost bestående av armeriddere og bananpannekaker samt et glass på størrelse med et shotteglass med juice var det på tide å utførske Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park.
Etter en videointrodukjon var første stopp ”the steam vents”. Steam vents Posted by kmull in Bryllupsreise Silje og Kristian | Aug 13, 2010