Blog Entries tagged 'educational'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'educational'
- I´ve just left schoolDear All,
Hope everyone is well and had a good February.
All is well here and as per the title, I have just finished my Spanish lessons. I managed to blag my way through 5 weeks and thankfully there is no test Posted by Sarnia in Sarnia's travels | Feb 28, 2010
- BolognaDear ones.
I have been really occupied with school and all the homework I need to do every day, but I’m finally noticing I have improved quite a lot since I arrived here. Last week I went over for dinner Posted by suitjamas in My gapyear | Feb 24, 2010
- My Second Week of TEFL TrainingWeek two started out great ... mostly because it was Sunday and I could do whatever I wanted to do. I headed into downtown Quepos to find a birthday card for my Dad. It wasn’t easy to find. Posted by dfilipia in ESL Training in Costa Rica | Feb 21, 2010
- Xin chào! Chuc mung nam moi!Hiya! Here we are, still in Ho Chi Minh/Saigon. I know I said Luke would be writing this but he leaves it too long and we would have forgotten the things that we'd done! So its Ann again.
So on Posted by acard in Unleashed | Feb 14, 2010
- My First Week of TEFL TrainingI called my home stay family Saturday night to arrange a time for me to come over. I asked for Yorleny but there was a Spanish/English communication break down. I decided I had the wrong number and tried Posted by dfilipia in ESL Training in Costa Rica | Feb 13, 2010
- Teacher's Day in SeoulThe reason why we were called back from Jeju Island was to accompany SJ's mother to various schools on Teacher's Day, a holiday on May 15th where current and former students pay their respects to their teachers by giving them Posted by mushamello in Reminsicing through E. Asia | Feb 12, 2010
- Voices of Oklahoma Web Story on Being a Fulbright in BhutanThe Voices of Oklahoma Web Magazine has just published this article on our visit to Bhutan:
There is a great photo essay with pictures taken b Posted by mgivel in Bhutan Diary | Feb 11, 2010
- A Day with The PrincesThinking is the enemy of doing. The more you think about a thing the less likely you are to do it and live your life.
So said my Turkish friend Mehmetcan as we were killing time outside customs a week Posted by LeiCran in turkey with a splash of cran | Feb 9, 2010
- Saturday evening in MalagaBonjour all, hope all is in order with everyone.
Life here is still muy beuno and I am still having these wonderful moments when I suddenly realise that I am wonderfully happy. It has a lot to do with the students Posted by Sarnia in Sarnia's travels | Feb 6, 2010
- SchoolCiao tutti!
How are you all? I’m doing pretty good, just had a very nice home cooked lunch with my roommate, who just went back to school. My classes are from nine to one each day. I’m in the BII Posted by suitjamas in My gapyear | Feb 4, 2010
- March 31st 2010Sunday 31st January 2010
Hello everyone, how are you all diddling then?
Today some friends and I went for a walk to the centre of Malaga in the sunshine and very enjoyable it was too. We had 21 C but it felt Posted by Sarnia in Sarnia's travels | Feb 3, 2010
- Second SemesterSo as of now, not much chance of traveling. Gotta study and get good grades, but I am going to NY on an FBLA trip! Excited to see all the banks... but we're going to see other stuff too, like Posted by 2013ali1 in I'm walking on sunshine | Feb 2, 2010
- Salta, Jujuy, Tolar GrandeAside from spending time with Carlos, Nadja and the Kaplan family, Cordoba was unremarkable. I was there for too long but maybe there was a reason. I thought I would be traveling to the north of Argentina alone but Posted by jackiekslp in *Following the Sun* | Jan 30, 2010
- ClassesMonday was the first day of classes. Went to Nutrition first, seemed fairly normal, only one exam, which was different but apparently that's the norm here. Borrowed my nutrition book from the library (Yeah, you can do that here, nice, Posted by ehkehfemal in I have no idea what I'm doing. | Jan 27, 2010
- At the Chapel Thrillok folks im sorry i havent been updating my blog. school has come in and ripped me out of holiday mode which sucks ass cause all the boys back home r chillin in the summer and im freeezing my balls Posted by craigules in Craig goes to USA | Jan 26, 2010
- ¡Hola! ¿Que tal?Well, have finished my second day of Spanish lessons and going well so far. The first day was very hard as us new students had to do a test (she didn't even finish marking my mainly blank effort!) and then Posted by Sarnia in Sarnia's travels | Jan 26, 2010
- Studio Site VisitVisited two churches. For San Niccolo we must design and develop a technical detail of sorts. My camera died halfway through the Basilica di San Francesco site visit. :(
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/268663/large_IMG_011 Posted by AMarcynuk in Italy 2010 | Jan 23, 2010
- Cake with ChopsticksIn Chinese class yesterday, we learned the word for cake, party, congratulations, happy birthday etc. Also the animals that go with each year. I'm a tiger...and 2010 is the year of the tiger so it looks like it will be Posted by jhl5006 in Wanderlust | Jan 22, 2010
- Phnom PenhWe turned up in Phnom Penh on the arrangement that we would use a tuk tuk driver that had been recommended to us by our hotel owner. Little did we know that involved turning up in Phnom Penh with a Posted by palmer830 in Adam and Anna half a world away | Jan 18, 2010
- first day of class : )I spent the last few days just learning the neighborhood and such areas. Snafu is a perfect acronym for the trip, before and after less than a week into this adventure. If snafu is not familiar to you, just Wikipedia, Posted by kneedrager in Chile!! | Jan 12, 2010
- Bit of MontevideoSo after sleeping pretty good in our first bed for a while, we had a couple of days to chill out, and spent them exploring Montevideos old town, which is pretty small, and easy to walk around. We walked around Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Jan 12, 2010
- day of learning THE route : )I didn't do a whole lot today. I learned the route from home to school and the return trip later in the afternoon : ) We'll see how I do on Monday. For today, the class of 'level one' just Posted by kneedrager in Chile!! | Jan 8, 2010
- San Diego, CASo, San Diego. A little slice of heaven in Southern California. I often joke with my friends that I live in the greatest place in the world. I live in the greatest country in the world, in the Posted by bacard80 in Oh Baller, Where Art Thou? | Dec 31, 2009
- VILLEFRANCHE, FRANCE.....NOV/DEC 2008SPENT ANOTHER FOUR WEEKS AT THE INSTITUT AND ENJOYED IT IMMENSELY......GOOD FOR ME TOO! Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Nov 20, 2008
- VILLEFRANCHE, FRANCE.....NOV 24- DEC 22, 2007My first real adventure alone and I loved it. Institut de Francais is an immersion school. The methods are intensive and extremely demanding . For me it was one of my life's great experiences.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/260500/1instit Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Nov 24, 2007