Blog Entries tagged 'educational'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'educational'
- Day 4: I have but one thing to say.What happens in Amsterdam... STAYS in Amsterdam. :)
[img=http://ph Posted by coolmcjazz in coolmcjourneys | Jul 2, 2010
- ClearIn the spring of 2008 I took a lifeguarding class in Indianapolis. The job that I took that summer, and later quit, required me to be CPR and Lifeguard certified. Despite my sizable and blatant shortcomings in the pool, Posted by kchapman88 in Leaving Tennessee | Jun 30, 2010
Ngayon araw na eto ika-Hunyo 30, 2010 sa oras na 11:53 ng umaga (Philippine time), nanumpa ang ika Posted by addyict in This is me c.") | Jun 30, 2010
- EU integration and EconomicsI've been getting a lot of questions from people regarding the speed of EU integration in the Balkans and I'd like to make a couple public comments in response. Of concern are two major points - one, the timing Posted by DavidJFabe in Europe 2010 | Jun 29, 2010
- Logistics of Cross-Country TravelI don’t know if anyone has been wondering what goes into a trip like this, but the experience of driving across the country has been almost as attention-consuming as the things we’ve seen and done along the way.
The first Posted by sea2sea in Sea to Shining Sea | Jun 24, 2010
- A damn nice musical death...Yep. True story. What drew my attention to this not so lively topic is my encounter with two funerals during the last two days. No, people are not dying constantly here in Hanoi because of hotness, even though I confirm Posted by AnhV in The bicycle wheel | Jun 24, 2010
- We Interrupt Your ProgrammingI will be taking a brief hiatus as I finish up my requirements to become a certified Postpartum Doula. While I appear to lead a charmed life, I do have responsibilities as well. Sigh.
But in the meantime I had Posted by Jennylynn in Jennifer's Journeys | Jun 21, 2010
- Ethiopia Again‘Ferench! Ferench!’
The cry is a familiar one to me. I’ve never been the type to stand out in a crowd but since I stepped off the plane in Addis International Airport seven months ago I have been visible wherever I Posted by rosiescott in Not About My Gap Year | Jun 21, 2010
- Trials of a TravelerGalen and I met a year ago today at a ranch in rural Montana. Now, we are in Vietnam with no passports or visas. Who would’ve thought? Not me, that’s for sure. The Mekong Delta was beautiful… peaceful, enthralling, and Posted by galaurasia in Asian Navigation | Jun 20, 2010
- Frontline Digital NationHey everyone-
We were required to watch this documentary for class. I think it's a really insightful look at what's happening to our world right now with technology surrounding us all of the time. We tend to think new ways of Posted by alyin2000 in The Library Student's Guide to Boston | Jun 19, 2010
- Hello again!Welcome to everyone interested in reading my new blog!
After the repeated suggestions of many, I've decided to return to the 'blog-o-sphere' and regale you all with tales of my new adventures in Boston. A lot of people gave positive feedback Posted by alyin2000 in The Library Student's Guide to Boston | Jun 18, 2010
- Production of Pulque in Matatlán, OaxacaAlvin Starkman M.A., LL.B.
It’s still dark when Abraham Cortés García is in one of his fields on the outskirts of hometown Matatlán, harvesting aguamiel, the “honey water” used to produce the naturally fermented drink known as pulque (POOL – Posted by titosarah in Attractions in and around Oaxaca, Mexico | May 7, 2010
- Floating IslandsAs Mick was unable to leave the Hotel due to a touch of sun stroke I went off with others in the group to visit the floating reed islands on Lake Titicaca, after a 30 minute boat trip we came Posted by Mick G in High Andes Trip | May 6, 2010
- 'Girl From Ipanema' After a short night’s sleep I stumbled down to reception to ask the friendly receptionist how best to spend my 2 days in Rio… this was how, a couple of hours later, I found myself on the back of a Posted by JoannaLucy in Jo's South American adventure | Apr 26, 2010
- Jenn's Work Post!Finally, I have taken some photos of my students and school. WARNING: Yes, it's a lot of teacher and school talk but I know some colleagues may be interested.
First, my school of 1800 boys is multi-building. Posted by tcrons in Cronsberry Trip Downunder | Apr 23, 2010
- Five Days in Rome Our arrival was delayed due to fog on the airport in Frankfurt, but when we first arrived everything went smoothly. I was travelling with my History and Philosophy class and we had been looking forward to this trip for almost Posted by StuckHere in Not so Stuck Here anymore | Apr 17, 2010
So my first week at the orphanage has come to an end. I cant believe i ONLY have one more week here. I do not want to leave!!!
The name of the orphanage is Ikhayaletemba (eek- hal-eh-tem-ba) and means Home of Posted by Maggie7781 in Maggie Goes Rogue in South Africa | Apr 3, 2010
- le Possion d'avrilHappy Fish of April to one and all!
Yes, in France land our good old “April Fool’s Day” is called “le possion d’avril”, Translation: the Fish of April. In my classes today, we talked a bit about jokes and the Posted by jauntypag in Savoir Vivre: Life in France | Apr 1, 2010
- VILLEFRANCHE, FRANCE.....FEB 28- MARCH 27, 2010Arrived in Villefranche on Feb 28th just in time to see Canada beat the U S A for the Olympic Gold medal in Men's hockey on my apartment's T V. Then showed up for breakfast at the Institut in Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Mar 30, 2010
- 28th of MarchI live on the 7th floor, which is the top floor.
Here there is a lounge, the reason I went into that room was to get water because there is a water purifier there.
But as I went in it was trash Posted by trang87 in 2008-2011 | Mar 27, 2010
- 27th of MarchToday I woke up looked at my watch and it was 12ish, the only problem is I forgot to set my watch into the Korean timezone so it was 8ish in the moring. I though that I would get more Posted by trang87 in 2008-2011 | Mar 26, 2010
- Seoul, South Korea
When I woke up the morning of the 25th and 2 hours before I had to leave I wasn't feeling too well. When I left home to take the subway to the train station it to Posted by trang87 in 2008-2011 | Mar 25, 2010
- Best place to live in AustraliaHi guys,
I need and advice because I am planning to study in Australia my master and at the end I have two options.
1. Queensland University. I don´t know if the combination of the Brisbane and QU is the best. I Posted by crishua in Look for the best place to live in Aust | Mar 25, 2010
- Irish Culture Seminar #2Today was our first real Irish Culture Seminar class. It actually took place in a classroom! Our first class wasn't really like a class at all unless you count going to a pub as a lesson in Irish culture, which Posted by Caitlin39 in Caitlin's Travel Diary | Mar 24, 2010
- Lots of Pics, an Authentic 21st Century School, & ParnellNot to bore you with endless droning every day, but this morning was amazing! I had set up a school visit in a very poor area via the social networking site for teachers using web tools: classroom 2.0. The educators Posted by Hilary G in Adventures in NZ! | Mar 15, 2010