Blog Entries tagged 'europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'europe'
- Moving Right Along NowWe are getting our act together for our Europe trip. Finally!!!
I bought airplane tickets for Dale and our grandson. They will fly out on a Tuesday arriving in Brussels on Wed a.m., the same day that our granddaughter and I Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Mar 6, 2014
- Dirigindo pela Europa - 20 dias, 5 países, mais de 10 cidade
Este foi o roteiro completo que fizemos em exatos 21 dias de viagem, dirigindo quase 4000 KM por rodovias da Alemanha, Itália, França, Suíça e Áustria.
1 - Autonomia - você consegue alcançar lugares inimagináveis, com Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Feb 17, 2014
- New and Improved EuropeJust when I started planning our Europe trip, again, I was called away but fortunately for claims nearby. Finally I’m done and back to our lives as they were months ago, at least for today.
We’ve been planning a trip to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Feb 5, 2014
- Now or neverI like Vienna from the word go. It's Sunday, sunny, and the city's residents are all out for a stroll. The buildings around me have an elegance and gravity that's not from this century nor even the one before. There Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Dec 30, 2013
- The sound of silenceHaving read about a [[http://www.cafeneko.at|cat café]] in Vienna several months ago, and then uncovered a train ticket that would get me from London to Salzburg for £100 return, it was inevitable that this year's holiday was going to be to Posted by mohn in Post-Jabe travel | Dec 18, 2013
- Dirigir na ItaliaOlá!
Dirigir na Italia pode ser um desafio e tanto.
Fatos a serem considerados:
1 - pedágios absurdamente caros
2 - estradas muito mal conservadas
3 - os Italianos dirigem mal
4 - as informações são confusas e nas estradas quase ninguém fala Inglês
Posted by acconte in Blog de Viagens - Adri Conte | Dec 18, 2013
- Why should you stay in a hostel?Our first hostel experience was in Paris in 1999. We went on a romantic trip to Paris but as a student I didn’t have a lot to spend. So we decided to stay in a hostel so we could save Posted by GoAroundEurope in Hostels and travelling in Europe | Dec 4, 2013
- This Is The Rhythm Of The Night=="Rhythm is a dancer, it's the souls companion"==
Sometimes, all you need is a breath of fresh air to re-ignite that passion, motivate your actions and clear your mind, and what better way to escape than jet setting across Europe to Posted by missadelaide in Thoughts of a Crimson Haired Girl | Nov 24, 2013
- Paris, France, Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Summer trip to Paris, solo for one week. I stayed at MIJE Faucounnier Hostel in a private room which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally loca Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Paris, France 2013, Part Two
Day Four: Tuesday 6th August 2013:
So this morning I got an earlier start and left the hostel around 8:30am and headed to Gare De L'Est to get the train to Provins, a small, very scenic and picturesque town around 1 Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Nov 17, 2013
- Fell Walking: The Old Man of Coniston
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF3042.jpg caption=P Posted by paulneptune in Lake District, Cumbria, England | Nov 8, 2013
- Copenhagen, Denmark
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/524041/DSCF2362.jpg caption=Street Art, Chri Posted by paulneptune in Copenhagen, Denmark | Nov 8, 2013
- Taking the PlungeThere is a knot in the stomach, palms are sweaty, it is hard to concentrate and wonderment surrounds. That is the experience that surrounds the moment of no return, that moment when dreams become reality, when there can be no Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Oct 16, 2013
- the beginningT minus 13 sleeps and it still doesn't feel real. This time in two weeks, I'll be in Bhutan, nursing it up and looking towards the next 12 or so months of backpacking through s-e asia, the Indian subcontinent Posted by isabellepurcell in isabelle vs the world | Oct 13, 2013
- The Planning StagesThe research for our trip has begun, as well as the first reservations on where to stay and how we are going to travel. We always begin with a bang and try to have our trips paid off before we Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Sep 26, 2013
- Keeping It SimpleWhen it comes to booking accommodations there are a few factors we always like to consider when making our choices. To make it easier I utilize a couple of online tools, first off the industry standard, [[http://www.tripadvisor.com|Trip Advisor]], the oth Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | Sep 23, 2013
- Jumping the borderToday was our second day in Moscow and we headed out on another tour. This time we were visiting the Kremlin grounds and cathedrals and the Armoury Museum and Tsar treasures. We began with another trip on the Moscow Underground. Posted by Nicola_C in The Adventure Begins | Aug 7, 2013
- Prague, Ceska Republika 2013 Part One
So here is my latest entry for my Easter trip to Prague, solo for one week. I stayed at Prague Square Hostel which was very nice, clean and comfortable. Very centrally located, situated one min Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Jul 11, 2013
- Prague, Ceska Republika 2013 Part TwoDay 5: Wednesday 3rd April 2013:
So yesterday I left the hostel around 9:30am and headed for Namesti Republiky, via Celetna which seems a quite tacky tourist street which is a shame as it is the main street that connects the Posted by KayleighTwyman in Kayleigh's Travel Reports | Jul 11, 2013
- BuongiornoWe arrived in Rome to rain but full of excitement! We made our way on the train & metro to our accommodation after taking a lift up and down about 6 times to find the correct floor, maybe should have Posted by Georgeandkat in Europe | Jul 7, 2013
- Welcome to our bloghello everyone
this is our blog... we'll start in Vancouver and make our way to Calgary for July 3rd when our flight leaves for London.
make sure to check our travel map, it shows all the places we'll be staying Posted by thewierenga5 in The Wierenga 5 | Jun 28, 2013
- Emily's Blog
Yesterday morning I woke up at 6:15 and began preparing for my last day at Hanze. After turning in my bike and lock I spent nearly 40 Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 20, 2013
- Melissa's Blog
Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 20, 2013
- Megan's Blog
He Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 19, 2013
- Doing Business in Europe
Over the past few days I had the privilege of joining five NSCC business students during their first week Posted by NSCC Intl in NSCC International | Jun 3, 2013