Blog Entries tagged 'europe'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'europe'
- PARISAHH PARIS!! CITY OF LOVE!!
PARIS HAS BEEN MY DREAM DESTINATION SINCE VERY LITTLE.
AND FINALLY! HERE I AM!!! :)
PARIS IS KNOWN AS THE Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 18, 2017
- AMSTERDAMFAVOURITE PHOTO.
NOT ONE OF THE BETTER PHOTOS I TOOK IN AMSTERDAM, HOWEVER
THIS PHOTO BRINGS BACK HAPPY MEMORIES OF OUR HOUSEBOAT.
YES, WE STAYED ON A HO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 17, 2017
- BRUGGESFAVOURITE PHOTO
THIS IS STILL A FAVOURITE PHOTO! AND IT WAS TAKEN WITH MY POINT AND SHOOT
CAMERA AND I STITCHED TOGETHER IN PHOTOSHO Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 16, 2017
- TONGEREN, LIER, GENT BELGIUMFAVOURITE PHOTO.
WE HADN'T PLANNED TO VISIT TONGEREN ON OUR ROAD TRIP THROUGH EUROPE.
WE WERE HEADED TO LIER FOR A SPECIAL VIRTUALTOURIST Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Mar 11, 2017
- KITSINGEN, WURZBURG, MESPELBRUNN GERMANYFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WHEN PLANNING OUR JOURNEY FROM ROTHENBURG TO MESPELBRUNN
I KNEW THAT IT WAS ONLY 2 1/2 HOURS SO.... WHAT TO SEE ALONG THE
WAY? I EQUIPPED MYSEL Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- BAD WIMPFEN, ROTHENBURG OB DER TAUBER GERMANYFAVOURITE PHOTO -
QUAINT TIMBER HOUSES & A BLUE TOWER.
WHEN RESEARCHING FOR THIS TRIP I DISCOVERED THIS DELIGHTFUL
OFF THE BEATEN PATH TOWN WHILST Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- LAKE CONSTANCE, UBERLINGEN, LAKE TITISEE, ETTLINGENFAVOURITE PHOTO -
WE HAD ARRIVED IN ZURICH ON OUR FIRST BIG OVERSEAS TRIP.
AFTER HAVING SPENT A FEW DAYS IN THIS BEAUTIFUL CITY OF CLOCKS,
WE WERE NOW PREPARED F Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 16, 2017
- ZURICHZURICH - CITY OF CLOCKS
FAVOURITE PHOTO -
ZURICH WAS THE BEGINNING OF OUR BIG EUROPE TRIP.
6 WEEKS OF DISCOVERY! HOW DOES ONE PICK PLACES TO SEE?
HUBBY WANTED TO SEE GERMANY Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 15, 2017
- Travel on a Modest Budget: Spain and Portugal in Review[center]If you think you cannot afford to travel, think again![/center]
[center]If I can do it, anybody can do it.[/center]
Although the 'grow where you are planted' team has a point, I align more with 'a rolling stone gathers no moss. Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Feb 13, 2017
- 2011 Europe & Morocco**Disclaimer. There are photos here that are from my previous travel site virtualtourist. VT has shut down. Please ignore that VT flag, thongs, VA's and other paraphernalia that may appear here.**
MY PHOTOS HERE ARE BEFORE ENTERING THE Posted by aussirose in Europe & Morocco 2011 | Feb 11, 2017
- Cabo da Roca Portugal - Where the Land Ends21 December 2016: the final day of our three week trip through the Iberian Penninsula.
We are taking the train from Rossio Station, Lisbon to Sintra.
Sintra is a UNESCO Posted by CherylGypsyRose in The Iberian Penninsula in December | Dec 22, 2016
- Keeping Score[float=right][/float]My passport has to stay at the Embassy of Côte d’Ivoire over the weekend. It's pre Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Dec 13, 2016
- Road Trippin!!!This past year, I decided to say "yes" to adventure! So when a friend of mine quit her job and decided to travel through Eastern Europe by camper van and invited me to join her for a portion of the Posted by HappyWanderer in Travel is Good For the Soul | Nov 21, 2016
- Sucevita - Moldovita - Marginea - SucevitaDespite all the snoozing I did in the car yesterday, I slept really well last night. The room was nice and cool, the bed comfortable, and we had two single quilts rather than one double. Luxury! I have never understood Posted by Grete Howard in Grete's Travels | Sep 6, 2016
- The Case Against Flying[float=right][/float]I think that I’ve mentioned it a few times already: I consider flying as cheating. So, since I’ve just return Posted by askgudmundsen in West Africa Road Blog | Jun 9, 2016
- A Study Abroad Experience in ReviewIn the blink of an eye, it was over.
The best times in your life always seem like the shortest. This post, though, will be anything but short, unfortunate for those of you who would just like a quick synopsis of Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | May 30, 2016
- Starting Planning in Sweden and FinlandHere is a look at the Baltic Capitals itinerary.
Date Port/City Activity
Day 1 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked All Day
Day 2 Stockholm, Sweden => Docked - Depart at 3:00PM
Day 3 Helsinki, Finland => Dock at 10:00AM - Depart at 5:00PM
Day 4 St. Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 27, 2016
- Make it count. What's in an itinerary?As people who pack the most into their travels, our travel personality is unique to us. Your ravel personality should be unique to you as well. While some people are looking for a chance to unwind and relax with a Posted by darrenesl in Darren and Terri's Travels | May 16, 2016
- IntroductionHi. My name is James. It's 3:52am. I'm a night owl.
It's been several years since I last had a blog, but as I'm beginning to make this travel-thing full time, I suppose it's high time I combine my love of Posted by Ohokjb in The Endless Odyssey | Apr 29, 2016
- Bratislava Bad BoysEastern Bloc. 1980's, communism, red flags, old hooded women with bread baskets, big walls and grey skies. Well that's exactly what it felt like on the bus ride from Bratislava airport into the main part of the city where we Posted by rj2v in Travel, Tattoos & Tea | Apr 24, 2016
- Life is Good in BarcelonaMy most recent trip to Barcelona came and went quickly. Just like the entire semester, it came upon me in the midst of so much else (other trips, work, studying) and then all of a sudden it was over. My Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Apr 23, 2016
- The simple act of waitingThis time last year I was preparing for my first (of two) practice-solo-holidays to Bali. I wanted to equip myself with the radiant self-confidence, travel skills, and fine appreciation of balancing the utter euphoric pursuit of pleasure with the sense Posted by jenniferhall in Pasta to Paris | Mar 31, 2016
- Berlin Excitements
© The Wind Riders. All rights reserved.
Our first day in Berlin is cold, wet an Posted by The Wind Riders in The Wind Riders | Jan 29, 2016
- The BeginningFirst things first, welcome. This is the first time I've ever written something like this, so if you have any ideas of what a typical blog looks like, it's probably best to throw them out the window. This semester is Posted by jbolt in New Opportunities | Jan 18, 2016
- Our First Few Days in Stuttgart - Germany
Poems and text by Suni.
© The Wind Riders. All rights reserved.
THE CHRISTMAS MARKET
Step Posted by The Wind Riders in The Wind Riders | Dec 26, 2015