Blog Entries tagged 'events'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'events'
- SPENCER AND RILEY VISIT GREAT-GRANDPA DOUG , NOVEMBER 2008After such a wonderful time in St Catharines for my Mother's 100th birthday and at The Great Wolf Resort in Niagara Falls in 2007 (see Blog entry) I was dying to see Shannon and her family again. I knew Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Nov 15, 2008
- Machida vs Rua - and the 2010 elections
I was having a hard time sleeping last night. I couldn't get over the Machida vs Rua fight at UFC 113. I idolize Lyoto Machida, it was a disappoin Posted by CEBopaw in "Twenty-ten", Am I ready for this? | May 10, 2010
- Trouble and Strife in MumbaiIts our last day in Udaipur and I am feeling quite sad to leave. I absolutely love it here (I know! I know! We say that about everywhere!!) it is supposed to be the most romantic place in India Posted by Gavness in Gav & Neeta on the road. | May 8, 2010
- Visit at the embassy- Perfect timing Thursday I went to Canadian embassy for my orientation. I got to meet the other interns and almost all the employees, all of whom are definitely wonderful people. I was so excited to meet them all, but more excited to Posted by Madalina in Mada in Madrid | May 7, 2010
- Bamboozle in the Meadowlands: Top 10 ListEveryone loves lists! So let’s check out the Top 10 sets from Bamboozle music festival, which took place this week in the Meadowlands Liberty Region.
Thousands of fans laced up their good ol’ Chuck Taylors and headed to the Posted by EugeneF in The Many Things To Do In The Meadowlands | May 4, 2010
- Family ConnectionI am embarking on an 8-day trip in Shanghai and I’ve been overwhelmed with everything that has brought me here. I’ve learned to take responsibility and appreciate my friends in the most desperate of times. For example, (this one I’ve Posted by myscope in Three Scoops of China | May 1, 2010
- A Visit to Russia Without Leaving FranceAs I was filling in my calendar with upcoming events for the next two months, I realized that if I don’t update my blog soon, it’s going to take about 5 hours to read one entry.
A bit of a Posted by jauntypag in Savoir Vivre: Life in France | May 2, 2010
- From Jaipur to Pushkar and Udaipur...Hiya folks! :)
So, the ludicrously out of date blog continues but you'll forgive us considering theres a power cut here every 30 minutes or so!
So we've left Jaipur and head on the bus with Martin to Pushkar, a sleepy town Posted by Gavness in Gav & Neeta on the road. | May 1, 2010
- Anzac on the SommeSo we hired a car to drive up to the dawn service at Villers Bretonneux, near Amiens. Getting the car out of Paris was quite an experience, so I left that to L. I had after all rented Posted by lostagain in A big trip | Apr 29, 2010
- Salar de UyuniAfter another bumpy bus journey across Bolivia, desperately trying to avoid the guy who kept chatting shit, falling asleep in my lap and generally looking like he was about to puke up in my face, we booked our tour straight Posted by St Martins in Sadie and James | Apr 26, 2010
- More from Rajasthan.So we're still on the 12th of April and still in baking hot Rajasthan... here's a few more snaps:
I bought this Kurta when we went shopping with Arvind and Rajini...what do you think?
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/140208/large_DSC00078.jpg Posted by Gavness in Gav & Neeta on the road. | Apr 25, 2010
- Aegis Peoplesupport Building Collapsed
6:45PM, 24 April - I.T. park Lahug Cebu City. I was on my lunch break enjoying a rice topped snack when I heard Fire Department's Siren. I thought it was just another fire tha Posted by CEBopaw in "Twenty-ten", Am I ready for this? | Apr 25, 2010
- Two months inWoah, just over two months of working and playing here in Alberta. I put off writing this for ages since I can only really do it at the weekends, and we're usually doing something or other. But this weekend I'm Posted by KatieG11 in Katie in Canada! | Apr 24, 2010
- St. George and The CityAt some point back in the 3rd century in what is now modern day Libya, there was a well guarded by a dragon. The well being the only source of water for a nearby town, the villagers used to Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Apr 23, 2010
- Himachal to RajasthanWe arrived in Jaipur after the longest journey ever!!! We left the cool climes of Himachal Pradesh by bus - a 12 hour overnight journey from Dharamshala to Delhi. The bus station like so many we know was horrid Posted by Gavness in Gav & Neeta on the road. | Apr 22, 2010
- Safe and soundComing home tonight from a Ladies' Night at an Indian restaurant across town (thank you, American Women's Club of Bangkok), we were told that the BTS (skytrain) station we live by was closed. Taxis wouldn't take us home because Posted by decuirrl in a long-winded carte postale | Apr 22, 2010
- The remainder of spring breakAfter we got back from Kyoto we took Marc and Valeri to climb Mt Mitake and went to a Japanese baseball game. They had a really great time and we were able to sit near the outfield band. Posted by trackers in ¡Global Nada! | Apr 21, 2010
- The ups and downs of ParadiseHey guys!
As always I hope this silly little blog finds you all well, enjoying spring time wherever you may be.
So when we last spoke, I had just a few days left in Khon Kaen. So on the Friday I Posted by Abilucy in Abi's grand adventure! | Apr 19, 2010
- Colombia to the Everest I know this is suppposed to be a Colombia travel blog and I swear that when I wrote my last post about the Festival Iberoamericano de Teatro de Bogota, I promised myself that the next one would be the Posted by MarColombi in Marcela's Colombia Travel Blog | Apr 19, 2010
- Shindand Half MarathonI organized a half marathon here in Shindand and 38 people ran it! It was a pretty good turn out even including some Italians who normally aren't allowed to run on the perimeter. We got to wear the Posted by ErinDriver in Drivers Touring Europe....and Beyond | Apr 17, 2010
- Choun por chnam Kmai!Greetings all and Happy Khmer New Year.
Well, this is the second attempt at a blog. Yesterday I spent over four hours in a coffee house that was open at New Year’s and wrote a rather extensive blog about Posted by golieda in Sabbatical in Cambodia | Apr 18, 2010
- MELINDA'S FIFTY-SECOND BIRTHDAY APRIL 16, 2010Arrived in the Cariboo via a Beech 1900 twin engine turbo prop. For my European friends this plane has one, repeat one, seat on each side of the aisle and holds 18 people max. Relaxed, had lunch Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Apr 16, 2010
- sponghaNitong mga nakaraang linggo, akala ko malalagutan na lang ako ng hininga sa sobrang sama ng loob, sa sobrang hinagpis ko sa buong uniberso. Pero salamat na lang at andito ang mga taong walang sawang umaakay at nagbabangon sa 'kin Posted by petiks in pling kanting kanting | Apr 13, 2010
- The Cow AwardsBecause 2009 was the year of the cow someone in my company decided to give away four "cow" awards. Everyone in the company (1700+ people) were given a ballot with 5 candidates for each award. Each of the four awards Posted by grmoski in Bryce in China | Apr 12, 2010
- Singing and Dancing for my Company's Big ShowThis is the part of the festival show that I sang and danced in. We'd actually pre-recorded the singing in a studio the week before, which I was grateful for because there were so many different Chinese lyrics bouncing around Posted by grmoski in Bryce in China | Apr 12, 2010