Blog Entries tagged 'events'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'events'
- The Benefits of DishonestySneaking into nightclubs underage is an important step in any girl's development because it teaches her to act self-assured even at her most uncertain. Confidence is the most powerful weapon she brings with her where ever she goes, and faking Posted by LeiCran in turkey with a splash of cran | Feb 11, 2010
- Chiang MaiSo we arrived today in Chiang Mai around 1pm and by no means was the train ride short even though we took the overnight train haha. Sleeping on a train isn't a problem for some people depend Posted by Thai-Sarah in Tyler & Sarah - other side of the world | Feb 8, 2010
- Waxing Nostalgic
J's mum, N, was kind enough to score us some tix to the local parochial school's Ladies Indulgence Nite. It's an annual fundraiser aimed at giving mums a much needed bit o' pampering in th Posted by janicem in J & J Walking in London 2010 | Feb 7, 2010
- ChristmasPart of the reason why I decided to come back home during the time that I did was to have the opportunity to celebrate Christmas with my family and friends. While bittersweet, the holiday was definitely filled with wonderful Posted by EveZangel in Wanderlust | Dec 24, 2009
- High School French Class Comes Back to Haunt Me.I remember this vividly. A sharp turn around the corner of the upstairs hall and you were mere feet away from the French room. As you approached the class room, you could already hear Celine Dion’s “Mes Amies” playing Posted by jauntypag in Savoir Vivre: Life in France | Feb 2, 2010
- Publicized VolunteeringLast Saturday was the first time I had ever been on T.V.
Zach, Nancy, and I volunteered at a senior center. Once we entered the building, we were ushered to the side and given orange polo Posted by myscope in Three Scoops of China | Feb 2, 2010
- Bologna & "Bologna Art First" I *think* I have changed the settings so people can comment now.
Wandered around bologna and art galleries. THERE IS SNOW.
Also went to Archeological Museum of Bologna.
Going for gelato... enjoy the random assortment of photos. The photos are bet Posted by AMarcynuk in Italy 2010 | Jan 31, 2010
- Happy Birthday!Happy Birthday Mom/Pat! Hope you have a great day today!
Love you! Posted by Thai-Sarah in Tyler & Sarah - other side of the world | Jan 30, 2010
- Even Though We Are Miles ApartMy little brother is growing too fast,
With each passing the years get more exciting.
Remember to pause and let the moment last.
And yet, I can’t believe you’re really sixteen.
This year I won’t be singing the birthday tune, be certain,
Instead oth Posted by myscope in Three Scoops of China | Jan 26, 2010
- The Penvensie ChildrenMy parents took a train this morning at 9:10 to go to Shenyang, my dad’s hometown. Even though their time in Harbin was short, cameras and words capture the best parts of it. I find myself avoiding most of stereotypes Posted by myscope in Three Scoops of China | Jan 21, 2010
- My Parent's VisitRunning down the stairs on Monday evening was only the beginning of my appreciation for my real parents. Seeing my beautiful parents wrapped in their Italian coats, cashmere scarves, in Ralph Lauren, and carrying their Calvin Klein bags reminded me Posted by myscope in Three Scoops of China | Jan 20, 2010
- Bald gehts los....Nachdem ich nun doch schon ganz gespannt bin auf die Olympiade und die Vorfreude steigt, hab ich entschieden noch einen blog zur Olympiade zu schreiben. Ich werde auch regelmaessig ein paar Fotos hochladen, um das "Olympic-feeling" nach Deutschland zu ueb Posted by steftravel in Vancouver 2010 Olympics | Jan 20, 2010
- Buon Compleano SignorinaAnd here it is, the much awaited pics from my birthday last month.. I was too busy with the holidays that I didn't have time to blog about my party..
Initially, I didn't plan on having a party. All I Posted by Bella_Luna in Salve a Tutti | Jan 13, 2010
- Reflection(Details of my Christmas abroad have also been posted! To read them look at the last two entries. Sorry for the delay!)
In France when people see each other for the first time after the New Year, they greet you with Posted by jauntypag in Savoir Vivre: Life in France | Jan 12, 2010
- Ice Ice BabyRight then...I've decided that I'm no longer going to drive for more than 3 hours at one time now. For the last two days now I've driven more than 4 hours each day and I'm sick of it! Posted by NADZ2 in NEPAL & BEYOND | Jan 10, 2010
- January 1st 2010The first of January 2010 found me, for the 3rd year running, celebrating in a room of strangers..not that odd really, considering that it was part of my other life - being a Cabaret Singer on the Blackpool circuit
Due to Posted by stormydown in The Journey of 45 | Jan 9, 2010
- Hanging out up northI don't think I've ever had absolutely spectacular first days of a year. For the most part they have involved a lot of morning sleeping and then the cleaning up of firework debris or some other generally menial tasks. Posted by decuirrl in a long-winded carte postale | Jan 8, 2010
- COLDER THAN A FREEZER!Newsflash! Winter is cold and snowy! Colder than the recommended temperature of a freezer. That’s what the lady said on TV during the news.
I am beginning to doubt everything I was Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Jan 7, 2010
- The Long Wait is Over!
Sa muling pagbabalik ng The Bash!
Mas Walang Katatakotan!
Mas Walang Patawad!
Mas Walang Palalagpasin!
Mas Walang Sasantohin!
[b]Mas Posted by postergurl in The Bash! | Jan 4, 2010
- Cairns - Day 10We went snorkeling at Franklin Islands – an island south of Cairns. The trip took about 2 hours since the island was very far from Cairns. 45 min on the bus followed by a boat ride. Uyen Posted by donanduyen in Down Under | Jan 4, 2010
- Cairns - Day 9We drove up to the town of Daintree - it has a lot of nice hikes in the rainforest - it is about a 1.5 hour commute from Palm Cove. The weather in Cairns often rains when you go Posted by donanduyen in Down Under | Jan 4, 2010
- Cairns - Day 8We arrived at Cairns airport at about noon and was immediately hit by the humidity upon leaving the airport terminal – Cairns weather is similar to Florida. Unlike Sydney, the weather is a lot warmer! Uyen preferred this weather Posted by donanduyen in Down Under | Jan 4, 2010
- Sydney - Day 7We spent the day exploring 2 gardens: Royal Botanical Garden and Chinese Garden. At the Royal Botanical we saw a lot of fox bats and cockatoos. The cockatoos were quite friendly and were willing to stand on your Posted by donanduyen in Down Under | Jan 4, 2010
- HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM NEW ZEALANDMi oh mi! I have just returned from having the best 3 nights partying in the middle of nowhere in a place called INANGURHOA (spelt wrong but pronounced this way) - this was indeed the location for the PHAT10 Posted by NADZ2 in NEPAL & BEYOND | Jan 3, 2010
- Vientiane - Small capital city and 25th SEA Games We rode to Vientiane on a rickety afternoon bus, and pulled into town in the mid evening. Though we hadn't given it much thought, we knew from ads we saw earlier in Laos that the Southeast Asia Games were Posted by chrisvasil in Overland for 8 Months | Dec 11, 2009