Blog Entries tagged 'events'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'events'
- Pilgrimage in IsraelTulad ng nakaraang araw, maaga ulit ako nagising to prepare for the day's activity. We went down to the banquet hall for breakfast. Syempre nagpakabusog ulit ako. Gluttony na nga yatang matatawag ang kain namin dahil sa Posted by drahcir07 in .....Il Momento....... | Aug 25, 2010
- The Royal Edinburgh Military TattooIt has marched past the front door of my workplace every night (and twice on Saturdays) since it began. It was wonderful to see, but also the worst kind of tease, because all the tickets were sold.
I managed to… acquire Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Aug 24, 2010
So we survived the 30 hours of travelling, and arrived in Sydney in one piece!
Didn't do much last night but had a good sleep and our hostel for the next 5 nights is pretty nice. There's a rooftop pool Posted by LaurenSho in Australia and Japan 2010 | Aug 24, 2010
- שלום עולםאז הנה זה מתחיל
זהו זהו Posted by sasasa5 in משפחת שפירא | Aug 24, 2010
- Catch up Time, Oslo (Eurovision) Amsterdam and FrankfurtTuesday May 25
Change hotels and into town for sightseeing. Spent a great deal of money on tickets. Norway is expensive. Eurovision semi final 1 is on tonight.
Ended up being way more fun than I thought it would be. My Portugal Posted by noraht in How to use up Long Service Leave | Aug 23, 2010
- Kentingsun, beach, blue, green, banana boat, diving~~~makes Kenting, south of Taiwan, be Kenting!
already been to Kenting 3 times this year 2010.
makes me feel i'm local people in Kenting.
every stands, every trees, every corners...looks like friends.
Posted by April Yen in Day dreaming | Aug 22, 2010
This year Jodi suggested we go to The Jodo Mission since her Granny was a member.
By far, the best food of any Obon.
The festival area was open so there was always a goo Posted by PTTempe in Open Mind | Aug 21, 2010
- Paris via Junk MountainOver the last couple of years, we have had numerous yardsales to help raise funds for our trip. I don't know where it all came from, but we always seemed to have a mountain of stuff to sale. Posted by sludergirl in Sluder Girls European Travels | Aug 21, 2010
- He came, he ran, he conqueredDay 7. Pamplona.
David ran with the bulls today. I dropped him at ‘dead man’s corner’ appropriately named as this is where a lot of bulls skid out of control and crush the runners. I made my way to the arena Posted by Shelle10 in From the other side of the world | Jul 8, 2010
- The first bull runDay 6. Pamplona. First day of the Bull Running.
We got into the arena around 7:00 and surprisingly found good seats. We watched the marching band and the stats of the bulls to run. The bulls were between 550-650kgs. Posted by Shelle10 in From the other side of the world | Jul 7, 2010
- Running of the Bulls opening ceremonyDay 5 Pamplona. Opening ceremony.
We got into town around 11. We had an average camp breakfast of a piece of bacon, a fried egg and fruit. It got us going for the day which is really all we wanted. Finding Posted by Shelle10 in From the other side of the world | Jul 6, 2010
- Making our way to Pamplona!Day 3/4 – Novotel, London
A huge day ahead of us. A deglihtful breakfast to start the day again, and just as well. We packed gear for storage and made our way there. It was a smoother trip to Paddington with Posted by Shelle10 in From the other side of the world | Jul 4, 2010
- AvskjedsfestI går hadde jeg avskjedsfest med mine søte, små venner her hjemme i lille Trondheim. Det var en virkelig bra kveld!
Selvfølgelig måtte alle spise med spisepinner.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoin Posted by heleneruud in My year in China | Aug 15, 2010
- Turtle IslandThought it was about time I wrote again- it's been a while. I've done a fair bit in the last two weeks, but have been pretty lazy in terms of writing it must be said. I think my mammoth chunks Posted by mburgass in Malaysia, Truly Asia | Aug 14, 2010
- Day 4 Paris, Mardi 10 Août, 2010 - Remembering Michael We got back to our hotel around 6:30 and then had a bit of a rest until about 7:15 and then we decided we better go find some dinner. We were both quite tired as it had been a Posted by Sydney324 in Vive La France | Aug 13, 2010
- The Dream of SanchoI am trying to find the words to describe a piece of theatre that used almost none at all. I will begin by saying this show was the most beautiful piece of art I have seen in a long time, Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Aug 12, 2010
- Edinburgh Fringe: Naked SplendourI’ve wanted to see Naked Splendour (http://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/naked-splendour) since I first heard about it. (The five-star review didn’t hurt either.) It’s just such a wonderful concept. It’s a one-man show, starring Philip Herber Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Aug 12, 2010
- Ecuador!!!!!!!Howdy blog readers! Hope you are all well. This is the part of the trip that I´ve been looking forward to the most. Firstly because Jasen is due to arrive tomorrow and secondly we are going to see the Galapàgos Posted by Gavness in Gav & Neeta on the road. | Aug 11, 2010
- South AmericaWe land in Santiago, tired and miserable from a mammoth flight from Auckland which was delayed by almost 4 hours. Nonetheless, we are here and we make our way to our home for the next few days the Ventana Sur Posted by Gavness in Gav & Neeta on the road. | Aug 10, 2010
- Rest of New ZealandOK... so we are so far behind on our blog that in order to catch up a bit we´ve decided to do a quick round up with highlights. Here goes...
Introducing new pals - Baz and Ali
So the night of Posted by Gavness in Gav & Neeta on the road. | Aug 10, 2010
- Edinburgh Fringe - Shakespeare's Mothers and Mr. DarcyTwo more fringe shows today. The first was called Shakespeare’s Mothers: Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know (http://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/shakespeare-s-mothers-mad-bad-and-dangerous-to-know). The loose framework for the show was William S Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Aug 10, 2010
- Asheville, North CarolinaI talked to my brother Jon & his wife on the phone, actually just about exchanging software, but they said...Ellen you need a stress free weekend..come visit us. They'd mentioned this visit before and I had been thinking about how Posted by Egdallen in Asheville, North Carolina | Aug 9, 2010
- Tickets!Today, on my break, I sneaked out and hit the box offices across the street to book tickets for the shows I’m desperate to see.
I found the ticketing window at The Hub and sat down at the wicket for the Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Aug 9, 2010
- Edinburgh FringeI’ve seen two now. Both have been generally enjoyable, which gives me a good batting average for the fringe so far.
The first was called Jewish Chronicles (http://www.edfringe.com/whats-on/theatre/jewish-chronicles). It’s a one-man show, in wh Posted by kithica in A Nomad at Heart | Aug 9, 2010
- The Great British Beer FestivalHeld yearly at Earl's Court during the first weekend of August, the CAMRA Great British Beer Festival provides an opportunity to try over 700 real ales, ciders, perrys and foreign beers, as well as other alcoholic drinks. I went on Posted by GregW in Greg Wesson's Esoteric Globe | Aug 7, 2010