Blog Entries tagged 'family'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family'
- Climbing the Green StairsThere's a reason I haven't written in the last three weeks - and a lot of it has to do with our homestay family.
Hands down, we have one of the best set-ups in a bustling vibrant city like Buenos Aires. Posted by Fabian1993 in Study Abroad (Spring 2013) | Apr 2, 2013
- A New Mexican MealAlas, the last cooking lesson, the last day in New Mexico.
Our last cooking lesson was taught by Lois Ellen Frank again. This time she did not spend so much time with the lecture but rather gave tips as she Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Apr 1, 2013
- Santa Fe ArrivalOur flights were uneventful, but since I love flying I was glad to be back in the air.
Our flight from Bakersfield was delayed so we hurried to our next gate in L.A. only to dis Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Mar 26, 2013
- Family time in FranceA month in Le Mans and Sarthe with family but also in Nantes to visit best friends and meeting Spanish best-friend in Paris right before coming back to Montreal Posted by WorldPeg in 2013 Tucson - Bangkok - Australia | Jan 21, 2013
- A new member of the familyAl has a new friend
his smile is a little crooked
and his horns are bumpy
but Seymour is quite a friendly monster
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/seymour_2.jpg thumb=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/497240/thumb_seymour_2. Posted by Baronessonthego in Al's Adventures | Feb 3, 2013
- boating & fishing adventures in Calderitas ===I only have to bike 20mins to get to a supermarket and Cinema which has a few films in English. It's delightful here. Restaurants along the sea front smell delicious. Right in front of the Yaxha campsite you have a Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 30, 2013
- Wrestling With January
It has been a long time since I have faced a true Midwestern January. I’ve forgotten how long January can drag on. If you aren’t careful, the days can blend into an endless parade of gray skies, Posted by Rhombus in The Dusty Vagabond | Jan 27, 2013
- Biking from Xpujil to Chetumal I left Xpujil at around 9 am, I had become quite attached to my little cabin, with it's shafting light coming through the cracks in the wooden walls and huge fan above my head keeping me cool. I hopped on Posted by Rose in Mexico in Enchanting Mexico | Jan 25, 2013
- The Final WeekOn Tuesday, the time was nearing for my departure from the village and so I began planning and pre-packing my things. I pulled all the clothes from the drawers of my dresser and stacked them on the bed in neat Posted by CRBackman in Georgia On My Mind | Dec 21, 2012
- Favorite Places in Cusco, Perú (by Alex)Hi, This Is Alex, And These Are Some Of My Favorite Places In Cusco!
===The Meeting Place Cafe===
The Meeting Place is my all-time favorite place to get breakfast in Cusco. EVER. The waffles Posted by annevl in The Journey is the Reward | Sep 27, 2012
- My Austrian family - 2012So, here is the news of summer 2012.
Mutti of Gerhard has gone this year.
This photo isn't new - it was taken couple of years ago.
They were very close to each other. I'm sorry.
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/4400/Gerhard___mut Posted by vanessa in Wien aka Vienna | Aug 27, 2012
- A Journal JourneyWe are taking the fall break to gain some American identity and learn some US history. In order to share our trip and stories, we thought we would try a family travel blog. Join us and our adventures. Posted by Pelayo in Colonial America | Sep 21, 2012
- Welcome to RussiaAfter a two-day orientation in DC and almost 20 hours of traveling through three different countries (only bearable because we flew Luftansa), our group of fifteen Americans arrived in a foggy, rainy Kazan. Only a few minutes later, the sun Posted by robinx18 in From Columbus to Kazan | Sep 14, 2012
- Kauai, Hawaii - Beauty unleashed, August 2012I am back with my second blog..This time, it is about a special place that I visited - America’s version of God’s own Country – Hawaii (More specifically Kauai). This is the only island covered in this blog ..shall update Posted by LakshmiE in My travel blogs | Sep 7, 2012
- My Even more belated 2nd Post From Korea
Man it's been like 2 months since my last blog entry....damn sorry again. I've been very busy with teaching and plus I've just been super lazy when it comes to updating my blog. This blog Posted by hazeleyez130 in Karen ♥'s Korea | Aug 21, 2012
- Host FamilyIn the excitement of blogging about happiness, I forgot to mention the fact that I got my host family on Friday ))))))))))))))))) (which is how you do the smiley face :) in Russian haha). Spending the next nine months Posted by robinx18 in From Columbus to Kazan | Aug 8, 2012
- Happy Birthday In the BackcountryDay 5: Happy Birthday Justin
Happy Birthday Justin! 36 years old!!
I started this page at 6:30 a.m. and the only one awake. I’d hung up a happy birthday on crepe paper banner between the tre Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 4, 2012
- It's About the JourneyThere are not many better places to write in this world. I’m sitting on a log with trees around me, a deep blue sky, a lake in the background, no noise except our voices.
One thing I haven’t w Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 2, 2012
- How it all StartedYou can picture it, post Christmas over-indulgence, everyone is sat in the lounge of our family home watching the TV and playing board games. We have all travelled home for Christmas with our families to enjoy some RnR.
Then the Posted by LePratt-LeJog in Le Pratt Le Jog | Aug 1, 2012
- Upward & Onward to Hidden LakeDay 3:
We were leaving our camp with packs full to hike to Hidden Lake. A trail would lead to a cutoff just past the stream, then we’d head off up over the hill with no trail (Donner Party?). We Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 31, 2012
- Backpacking in Inyo -Day 2Day 2 of our trip and we are finally going to hike.
We were supposed to be camping by the Cottonwood Creek but now are just there. Justin left the party before us with his boys and met Elias and Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 30, 2012
- Made the TrailheadSo we are back and it is hard to think about the real world now. Fortunately I wrote while gone otherwise it would be too difficult to go Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 29, 2012
- Finally On the Way to the Sierra'sWow, we are finally on the road and true to form only 4 hours late!
So we 1st had Elias and Charlotte divide out the food between the 4 of us, setting stuff by the each of our packs. When Justi Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 24, 2012
- Planning the Food for the Backpack TripLast night Camilo and Justin came for dinner and to discuss the upcoming hike. I’d started mapping out meals in preparation for our talk. (Just like a mom?)
Camilo thought that he and his boys would just have bologna or peanut Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 17, 2012
- Preparing for BackpackingWe did just get home from camping, haven’t done anything about repairing the RV floor and yet here we are planning a backpack trip. We will leave next week.
Here are a few of the details: we will hike to Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jul 15, 2012