Blog Entries tagged 'family'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family'
- treading water & feeling a bit out of the loop..
===We’ve been back in the UK a week=== .. and already ticked- off some of the essentials; deep, hot bubble baths, play parks, my sister’s hen do, bridesmaid dress fittings, cheese, wine and nice brown bread consumed. David says that Posted by africraigs in africraigs | Sep 3, 2015
- Family Gathering, Part 2On Friday a.m. we woke up to see our sister-in-law Jan. We haven’t seen her since our Downton dinner and were glad to catch up with her. Other relatives arrived on Friday afternoon and those we hadn’t seen for several Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 13, 2015
- Family Gathering, Part 1After a day at home, we had to leave once again, this time to our son’s house in the Lompoc area. This last part of our vacation was to last thru the week.
Upon the death of Dale’s parents, the Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Aug 10, 2015
- Griswold Style Family Vacation 2015 7Day Six July 11
We didn't really have a set plan for today. We spent time outside on the verandah drinking coffee (water for me) and chatting with family. Quentin and Tatum had gone to the Rolling Pin and Posted by MarathonMama629 in Oh the Places We'll Go! | Aug 2, 2015
- When in WisconsinWe're on the road again after a short stay by Shari's family, who very graciously opened up their home in Postville, Ia, to us this past shabbat. Many meals were eaten, in the proper order, according to tradition. In an Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jul 12, 2015
- Just Another Song About CaliforniaThis is gonna be a huge post, because California is a huge state. By this logic, when we finally get to Alaska for our 10 year anniversary, the post on Alaska should be a book. If you continue to follow Posted by MiriG in Post-College Stress Disorder | Jun 24, 2015
- JerusalemWe left New York in atypical freezing spring weather, and arrived in Israel to an atypically moist mild spring! The Tel Aviv-Jerusalem Highway was sheathed in fresh green, the hills around Jerusalem also green rather than gold.
We stayed Posted by railea1 in Italy By Choice (IBC) | Apr 29, 2015
- First Time CruisersI like to always get the best bang back for your bucks so do speak. This year, “we” (hubby’s forced into it) decided it will be fun to go cruising for our family vacation. After speaking to friends Posted by TESALONA FLOCK in Tesalona Flock | Mar 28, 2015
- SloveniaI got to Zagreb at about 6am, broke and freakishly hungry. Wandered around the station trying to find something to buy with less than 1 kuna LOL. Eventually I gave up and bought 2 disgusting choco banana things for breakfast. Posted by seaskimmer in Taking the Long Way Home | Mar 14, 2015
- Rock & Roll - Sun & Snow===[center]December & January[/center]===
[center]Three Places. Three Take-A-Ways
1. Canada for Christmas.
Pepe: "How happy are you on a scale of 1-10?"
Me: " A 12" (When my Pepe asked me about RJ) I'd say that accurately sums up that Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Feb 22, 2015
- Old places, old mates and cool stuffA busy week in London meant some tired munchkins but plenty of smiles:
* Natural history museum - really cool set up with so much to see but never enough time, Claire (aka Pickle) joined us for a wander with the Posted by hollyer in Skiing, friends, family and good times | Feb 3, 2015
- Soradej Tour '15 beginsSunday night, exhausted from all of the fun with Kunya, Angie and I settle in for a nap. The travel and time change have wiped us out. I am woken by Sam and the sound of people Posted by Jleo in Fun Time Land and Other Adventures | Jan 30, 2015
Arrived in Bangkok last night to the warm welcome of Sam's sister Tik and half brother Lek. An old family friend, and adopted sister, Sim was also tagged along to bring her large Mitsubishi SUV for our luggage. Posted by Jleo in Fun Time Land and Other Adventures | Jan 27, 2015
- The Best Christmas Ever[center]
Honestly felt like it all happened in a flash and that maybe I
dreamed it all! Thanks for making it special though family and
friends. It's truly one I won't forget. The anticipation, Posted by taylamo10 in Master of Global Business Year | Dec 28, 2014
- What happens in Key West stays in Key West. [center]
===First: Little Tidbits Of Travel===
Assorted airports and assorted quotes that sums up 6 flights. Yes, it took 6 different planes to get to and from Key West.
“Name one food you can’t put bacon on and it will taste b Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Dec 12, 2014
- Sharks, snakes and sweat in Singapore[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/723022/Si Posted by Barbieri's in Brazil with the Barbieri's | Dec 6, 2014
- My FamilyAs you can imagine, we have a lot of friends and family to catch up with / say goodbye to before we leave.
One great, and rare, get-together was in Essex with most of the Styles' side of the family.
With thanks Posted by charlystyles in Charly & Eric's adventure | Nov 25, 2014
- A Month of Ontario & Kentucky[center]As I write this I am jamming out pretty hard to what might be the most random I-Tunes mix this side of the Mississippi. We’re talking Steve Winwood, Eminem, and One Republic, over to Florida Georgia Line, The Naked and Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Nov 22, 2014
- I'm Officially Going Nuts..[center]Changing of seasons is a great time to take a step back and do some self reflection. As the landscape around you changes, look at how you have changed and GROWN over the past weeks, months, years. One of the Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Oct 24, 2014
- Things I Want to Remember: Açores Islands, Portugal ===Pico===
- the sound of the waves, a stray cat, and me sitting on the wall, eating a fancy dinner with a borrowed fork and a borrowed knife as it grew darker following the sunset, overlooking Faial from Pico's coast
- calling Posted by WanderingWorld in Enjoying the Banquet | Sep 19, 2014
- MontanaHello dear readers. I'm sorry I've been so lax in reporting my adventures with the peeps, but it has been a crazy time. After returning to Grove, OK we stayed a few days shorter than expected to return to Posted by rhislop in Tashi Tales | Sep 16, 2014
- Hasta luego Seattle, I love you!It is hard to put into words how fortunate I am. I am so full of love for my family, friends and the emerald city I have called home most of my life. It is with this beautiful foundation I Posted by misskailyn in Miss Kailyn: An American in Gap Year | Sep 3, 2014
- Der Abschied
Vielen Dank an alle für die wunderschöne Party! Ich werde euch alle vermissen und freue mich von ganzen Herzen darauf euch wieder in einem Jahr gesund und munter in die Arme zu schließen! :) adiós amigos!
Posted by Jennyswaves in followthesun | Aug 22, 2014
- Double your pleasure. Double your fun.==[center]Life. Living it and Loving it.[/center]==
[center] August 9th. I'd been awake for nearing 20 hours, was still on the high of earning a 3rd place age group and top ten overall place at Nationals, and was now in line Posted by AubreyJ in Road to the Gold | Aug 27, 2014
- EL SALVADOR!El Salvador has recently been named the 10th happiest country in the world!
“Even though this country is overshadowed by neighboring Guatemala and Mexico as a hot tourist destination, locals are content with what they have: friendly neighbors, h Posted by sandyandyuri in The Americas | Aug 19, 2014