Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- The day after...There's a bit of a feeling of relief the day after a big event. Everything went off smoothly, the rain didn't really upset the day, it was good to catch up with friends and family in such a convivial Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Wedding BellsOK this one is a photo essay:
We started the morning off by meeting at the hairdressers where our stylists were going to work wonders with our hair. I arrived and Mum was done, and Marnie was looking gorgeous. Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Build up to the weddingThis has been sitting in draft form for 2 months now, so decided to give myself a little kick and get it published before we head off on summer holidays!!!!
So with 5 days to go to the main Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jun 29, 2012
- Welcome ...Yes, we are off again for another adventure in the northern hemisphere. We still have 2 more sleeps but hope you will enjoy sharing our journey as we travel to Singapore, Denmark, Poland, Scotland, England and Ireland. Posted by patsaunder in Let's do it! | Jun 26, 2012
- A Surprise Father's Day WeekendWe are off to Petaluma to spend the weekend with our youngest son and family. This is a different weekend though because it is a surprise weekend for our son.
Jen asked if we’d come up and do a surprise Father’s Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jun 8, 2012
- Photos and more to followJust to let you know, I have posted photos from our Guilin and Yangshuo holiday here on Travellerspoint...
Here are a couple of my favourites, such a beautiful spot in China:
[img=http://phot Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | May 4, 2012
- Pre-wedding week-weekWe made it. Minor panic when we arrived at Pudong airport and queued to check in as Mum was handed a letter that advised that because our flight was overbooked we wouldn't have seats on the plane... however as Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 25, 2012
- The big London weddingIt feels like we haven't had time to pause since getting back from Yangshuo and Guilin, and indeed we have had a couple of interesting days just home in Shanghai... we had a lovely lunch out at Di Shui Dong, Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 11, 2012
- GuilinOver the few days we were staying in Yangshuo, we really got to know all the staff at the Village Inn, and also many of the drivers. For the trip to Guilin, Didi was particularly impressed when we climbed Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 10, 2012
- Bavaria, GermanyDestination: Bavaria, Germany
Date of Travel: November 2010
Travel By: Flight from London to Munich, Rental Car in Germany
Length of Trip: 6 Days, 4 full days of sightseeing
Travellers: a Mom, a Dad, an OlderBoy (age Posted by ThisMomTravels in Travels, With Kids | Nov 7, 2010
- Northumberland, EnglandDestination: Northumberland, England
Date of Travel: November 2011
Travel By: Car
Length of Trip: 5 Days total, 3 full days of sightseeing
Travellers: a Mom, a Dad, an OlderBoy (age 7), a YoungerBoy (age 3)
[img=h Posted by ThisMomTravels in Travels, With Kids | Nov 6, 2011
- YangshuoYangshuo was everything I anticipated and more!! We were up and at it on our first full day. Primed with a full breakfast, we set off to go rafting. Rafting sounds far more adventurous than our trip was, but it Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 6, 2012
- And we are off again..."How would you like to go on a plane?", I asked my three year old. He replied "Yes, let's go to the airport".
What I neglected to mention was that we would get up first at silly o'clock, then take a Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Apr 1, 2012
- Yarra Valley, Canberra and more MelbourneAfter Mike left, we were hardly sitting still for any time at all... so while waiting for Auntie Marnie and her fiancé James to arrive
* played at Central Park
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/304851/IMG_0002.jpg thumb=http://photos.travell Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Feb 20, 2012
- Christmas and New YearSo, I'm now back in China, and updating my travel journal retrospectively, and it seems a long time since Christmas especially... but I think it is worth documenting.
Arriving back from Sydney, Mum and Dad had collected the Christmas tree, which Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jan 21, 2012
- Exploring the ExploratoriumAfter getting adults off to the Fancy Foods we piled the kids in the truck and were off to Lucas Films then the Exploratorium.
We had planned to eat lunch with Clayton at Lucas Films but he got busy with work Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jan 19, 2012
- Is that really six weeks??I don't know what it is when I hit Australian soil, but my ability to blog my visits becomes impossible... is it being home, relaxing in the house I grew up in that keeps me away from the computer? Is Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Jan 16, 2012
- San Francisco with GrandkidsWe got to the RV park by about 10:30 last night, Justin and boys asleep on the dinette and Camillo asleep on the couch. The night security met us at the gate and gave us a site but said it Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jan 15, 2012
- Ready for San FranciscoWe have 3 days in San Francisco, well mostly 3 days. So Monday we will eat lunch with our middle son at Lucas Films cafeteria in Marin, then we will want to leave as early as we can on Tues Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jan 13, 2012
- 2 trips 1 weekGeez, so now that we are planning to go to New Mexico next week, yes next week, I realized that our San Francisco trip will make things really crazy.
We were not planning to go to the Fancy Foods Expo Posted by Miss Chris in Grandma on The Go | Jan 9, 2012
- Counting down againIt's under two weeks now, before, yet again all 4 of us board a jet plane ... we're not off on any intrepid adventures this time... just a Christmas trip home to Australia to soak up the summer sun, catch Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Nov 29, 2011
- Last LegSo we left Wales and headed back to London for the last five days of our holiday, this was a little longer than anticipated, but my little sister was having a party on the Saturday night, so we wanted to Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Oct 19, 2011
- Our last week in WalesGetting back to base in Pontypool was good, and we took a couple of quiet days out just playing in the sunshine, and doing local activities. I spent a lot of time stocking up on essentials and some 'exotic Posted by aboo10 in 2+2 travel | Oct 18, 2011
- CRUISE VACATIONCRUISE FACT: Cruises give travelers the convenience of packing and unpacking once, the comfort of a “home away from home” for the duration of the trip, but also the opportunity to visit a multitude of destinations on one vacation.
When Posted by Cpt_Ron in The Captain's Xpressions | Sep 11, 2011
- Outer Banks, NC - August 2011Every two years, my family (parents, sister and her family, brother and his family, and my family) spend one much anticipated and very restorative week in Ocean Hills on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. My brother and his Posted by sjyoder in Wandrin' Round | Aug 26, 2011