Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- Back Home!We drive 199 miles & arrive home. I'm glad to be home. I love to see new places, but I love coming home even more.
Joe leaves for church camp in two days and then Posted by jengelman in Traveling the USA Part II | Jul 25, 2008
- Frank Lloyd Wright's FallingwaterWe have beautiful weather for our visit to Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater. I've always wanted to visit Fallingwater. The tour guide is wonderful and we have a great tour. I absolutely love this house!
[img=http://photos.travellerspoint.com/78124/DS Posted by jengelman in Traveling the USA Part II | Jul 24, 2008
- OhiopyleWe start out the day by packing up and driving our 5ver down a very steep, long hill to leave the campground.
Then drive 148 miles to Ohiopyle. We don't have a lot of options of where Posted by jengelman in Traveling the USA Part II | Jul 23, 2008
- It's the little things.First the boys left. Then Daddy came. Then Daddy left. In case I was feeling down, a few of my students left me this surprise on my classroom chalk board.
[img=http://photos.travellerspo Posted by decuirrl in a long-winded carte postale | Aug 26, 2010
- Jinja: Part 2More adventures today which require a blog entry of their own so the conclusion of the Jinja post I started in my last entry will be kind of like one of those Reader's Digest novels: condensed!
After a couple of hours Posted by BriteLite in Mzungu Ramblings | Aug 25, 2010
- Scenic SouthernHello from Christchurch!! Last night in NZ so after a day of admin'ing, thought I should GET ON the blog. Particularly because Lizzy text me at 4.30 your time to say that she was so excited by the prospect of Posted by laurajhous in Leaving On A Jet Plane..... | Aug 23, 2010
- Coming HomeOn Sunday, Mom and I got up at 5:45am (after going to bed about 11:45pm the night before). We did the final packing and got downstairs about 6:30am.
So here's a quick summary of our travel home -
[b]6:30am Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 23, 2010
- Days 7 and 8 - Alicia in Meetings-Mom with Kids in BrightonWell,
We made it back home so I'll try to re-create a brief summary of the last 2 full days we had in Brighton before heading home. I'll mainly have to defer you to the pictures though, since I was at Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 23, 2010
- FIVE GENERATIONAL VISIT AUGUST 14-22, 2010I thought it was time to visit my 103 year old Mother. So son Doug and I decided to have a little father/son bonding time as well. We met in Chicago, took in the air show along the Lake Posted by douglasw in Around the World | Aug 23, 2010
- Social Dancing and a Visitor from TaiwanAlthough nothing too dazzling happened over the past week, there were some high points that served to keep our week interesting.
On Monday Tim cleaned the oven, and likely shortened his life by several weeks inhaling the corrosive vapours liberated fro Posted by tcrons in Cronsberry Trip Downunder | Aug 22, 2010
- Voyage to the Isthmus of Panama Day 5Day 5. Dawn broke several hours before we managed to crack open our eyes, and there still seemed to be remnants of the previous nights' music humming in our ears. No wait, that's a cricket. Still, sounded the same. Bleary Posted by beerman in The Beerman Chronicles | Aug 22, 2010
- Jinja: Part 1Let me preface this entry by saying I think Jinja is a really cool name for a city! OK, that's kind of a random thought, and not particularly relevant; just throwing it out there. Now, where to begin...?
I guess I Posted by BriteLite in Mzungu Ramblings | Aug 22, 2010
- Don't be too jealous, but...
a Posted by decuirrl in a long-winded carte postale | Aug 20, 2010
- Day 6 - BrightonToday was our first full day in Brighton. The weather was odd. Couldn't seem to decide whether it wanted to be sunny and warm or cold, overcast and windy. Drastic changes in temperature throughout the day but luckily no rain Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 19, 2010
- Day 5 - Last Day in London - Travel to BrightonSo this is an update for yesterday because we didn't have a chance to update last night before bed. Wednesday was quite an adventurous day. Since it was our day of departure from London to Brighton, we decided to Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 19, 2010
- Hervey Bay, Whales, Dingos, Kaolas, Kangaroos and more.Our time in OZ is going quickly! WE are really getting a mix of weather and have been able to be part of a number of weather records being broken. On the night of Tuesday Aug 10 we were Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Aug 17, 2010
- Day 4 - August 17th 2010Ok - so I've still not posted pictures but will try and stay up late enough to do so. Here's a recap of today's outing.
We woke up and after realizing someone left the milk sitting out all night, decided Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 17, 2010
- Day 3 - London Eye, Tower of London and Nifty NeighborhoodSorry that I wasn't able to post last night. We were completely wiped out after a full day of traversing around the City and we didn't go to bed until 11pm (including the little people).
So I'll try and recap what Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 17, 2010
- Our day out on the Barrier Reef
We all went on a cruise with Bev,Wayne, Scotty, Tyson and Kellie on our last day in Cairns. Couldnt ask for better weather it was grouse. E Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
We went up to Kuranda for the day and we saw lots of things.... Birdworld was ace.... not sure on the snakes but Jordan wants one as a pet. He has changed his m Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
At Cairns we went to Palm Cove It was so nice. The photo of the jetty is at Palm Cove. Loved Port Douglas too. Cairns was nice grouse weather. lots to do wish we had Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
- Cape Trib and The Daintree
Daintree River was heaps bigger than I thought it would be it goes for miles. Scotty and Will were told that there are that many Crocs in there that no one Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
- Wonga Beach
Wonga beach was really nice. We got to catch up with Bev and Wayne again. The weather wasnt too bad but it did rain while we were there. In the photo Jordy is standing beside the worlds Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
- Agnes WaterHuge problems uploading photos and video. So sorry about the lack of photos.
We visited a castle built by Jose Paranella circa 1913. Ancient right? Jose was a working man that moved to Australia in the late Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Aug 17, 2010
- CoorgEvery time anyone meets me and then it is revealed to them that i hail from Coorg ....invariably the conversation shifts to discussing the land of my forefathers ....Though i was born and raised in Bangalore, the calling that this Posted by Ceej in Exploring India | Aug 17, 2010