Blog Entries tagged 'family_travel'
Travel Blogs Entries tagged 'family_travel'
- Jinja: Part 1Let me preface this entry by saying I think Jinja is a really cool name for a city! OK, that's kind of a random thought, and not particularly relevant; just throwing it out there. Now, where to begin...?
I guess I Posted by BriteLite in Mzungu Ramblings | Aug 22, 2010
- Don't be too jealous, but...
a Posted by decuirrl in a long-winded carte postale | Aug 20, 2010
- Day 6 - BrightonToday was our first full day in Brighton. The weather was odd. Couldn't seem to decide whether it wanted to be sunny and warm or cold, overcast and windy. Drastic changes in temperature throughout the day but luckily no rain Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 19, 2010
- Day 5 - Last Day in London - Travel to BrightonSo this is an update for yesterday because we didn't have a chance to update last night before bed. Wednesday was quite an adventurous day. Since it was our day of departure from London to Brighton, we decided to Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 19, 2010
- Hervey Bay, Whales, Dingos, Kaolas, Kangaroos and more.Our time in OZ is going quickly! WE are really getting a mix of weather and have been able to be part of a number of weather records being broken. On the night of Tuesday Aug 10 we were Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Aug 17, 2010
- Day 4 - August 17th 2010Ok - so I've still not posted pictures but will try and stay up late enough to do so. Here's a recap of today's outing.
We woke up and after realizing someone left the milk sitting out all night, decided Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 17, 2010
- Day 3 - London Eye, Tower of London and Nifty NeighborhoodSorry that I wasn't able to post last night. We were completely wiped out after a full day of traversing around the City and we didn't go to bed until 11pm (including the little people).
So I'll try and recap what Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 17, 2010
- Our day out on the Barrier Reef
We all went on a cruise with Bev,Wayne, Scotty, Tyson and Kellie on our last day in Cairns. Couldnt ask for better weather it was grouse. E Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
We went up to Kuranda for the day and we saw lots of things.... Birdworld was ace.... not sure on the snakes but Jordan wants one as a pet. He has changed his m Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
At Cairns we went to Palm Cove It was so nice. The photo of the jetty is at Palm Cove. Loved Port Douglas too. Cairns was nice grouse weather. lots to do wish we had Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
- Cape Trib and The Daintree
Daintree River was heaps bigger than I thought it would be it goes for miles. Scotty and Will were told that there are that many Crocs in there that no one Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
- Wonga Beach
Wonga beach was really nice. We got to catch up with Bev and Wayne again. The weather wasnt too bad but it did rain while we were there. In the photo Jordy is standing beside the worlds Posted by cljj2010 in Trip to the tip! 2010 | Aug 17, 2010
- Agnes WaterHuge problems uploading photos and video. So sorry about the lack of photos.
We visited a castle built by Jose Paranella circa 1913. Ancient right? Jose was a working man that moved to Australia in the late Posted by gcapfour in Allores on Vacation | Aug 17, 2010
- CoorgEvery time anyone meets me and then it is revealed to them that i hail from Coorg ....invariably the conversation shifts to discussing the land of my forefathers ....Though i was born and raised in Bangalore, the calling that this Posted by Ceej in Exploring India | Aug 17, 2010
- Day 15Hey Dudes and Dudettes!
Well we left the Tetons around 7:45 AM (MST) and headed southeast to Cheyenne, WY. A distance of 413 miles. I will tell that without a doubt the biggest expense on this trip is the Posted by rburke8 in The Grand Tetons and Badlands - 2010 | Aug 16, 2010
- Coming HomeWe have come full circle.
We are back in London this evening to see Agatha Christie’s, The Mousetrap, at the St. Martin’s Theatre in the West End. I recall approximately five weeks ago reaching into my bag as we Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Aug 14, 2010
- Bierre-Les-SemurWe cross the border into France this morning with both excitement and sadness. Scott leaves tomorrow from Paris while the rest of us will catch the Chunnel to London before flying back home. We are looking forward Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Aug 13, 2010
- TranslationHere is a list of common things that kids picked up on as different from US on our first day
Chips are French Fries
Crisps are potato chips
Biscuits are cookies
Rubbish is trash
Queue is line
Pounds is dollars (plus a multiplier about 1.55)
Pence Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 15, 2010
- Days 1 and 2 -August 14-15 2010Saturday about 1:30pm, Mom, Elaina, Allan Michael and I headed West to Charlotte for our 6:25 flight on US Airways. We arrived at the long-term deck a little after 4pm and without much ado got checked in and due Posted by agilsenan in Travel to England | Aug 15, 2010
- Jamaica: JAVAVILLAS The Bad and the BeautifulJamaica: The Bad and the Beautiful
This was my fifth trip to Jamaica and I continue to have a love/hate relationship with this beautiful island in the Caribbean for many different reasons which I will blog in the weeks to Posted by teethetrav in Tee the Trav | Aug 15, 2010
- Day 14Today, Sunday, we are taking it easy. We have no plans of siteseeing, at least not at this point. Maybe later we will take a ride up to see a different part of the park. For now Posted by rburke8 in The Grand Tetons and Badlands - 2010 | Aug 15, 2010
- From Genoa to GenevaAfter several days of relaxing in the Tuscan sun, we pack our bags and head north. Scott has to be in Paris on Thursday morning and we have far to go in the next few days. Our plan Posted by Queen Anne in "and miles to go..." | Aug 12, 2010
- Nearly ReadyOK, two sleeps before we head off. Packing list on the dining table, suitcases out.... We're trying to empty the fridge and pantry at a reasonable rate so there's nothing left to go off while we're away, Posted by HelenWyn in Wyn-Sanderson Adventure | Aug 15, 2010
- Flying Motorised WheelbarrowsThe past week was another low key one for us, and when the weekend arrived, so did the rain. The unfortunate consequence was that we didn't experience the usual white-knuckling adrenaline rush that you've come to expect us to Posted by tcrons in Cronsberry Trip Downunder | Aug 15, 2010
- Day 13Hello friends.
Today we took a 9 hours bus tour through the lower loop of Yellowstone National Park. There are 2 loops through the Park; one lower and one upper. To do both would take probably 24 hours of Posted by rburke8 in The Grand Tetons and Badlands - 2010 | Aug 14, 2010